Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

Re: Awash: Stop wasting your time with Eritrea - Claim your Ethiopian citizenship

Post by Somaliman » 08 Nov 2019, 20:36

Had he started cleaning Asmara's streets twenty years ago, I believe he would be able to claim an Eritrean citizenship by now, and he would have a second citizenship in addition to his Ethiopian one! Just a thought!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Awash: Stop wasting your time with Eritrea - Claim your Ethiopian citizenship

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Nov 2019, 00:36

We are not wasting our time. Our TPLF heroes didn't fight for 17 years to make us Ethiopians. Their struggle was for Tigray's independence. And our struggle on this forum is also for Tigray's independence.

We have already accomplished the First Phase of our Tigray's independence struggle by defeating the Oromo and the Amhara people, and successfully annexing Welkait, Humera and Raya to Tigray without any resistance.

The Second Phase is to defeat Eritreans so we may annex Assab and Massawa Ports to Tigray. Awash and I are fighting to make this Second Phase successful by any means necessary, because, its only when we defeat Eritreans that declaring the independence of our country Tigray becomes possible.

Our TPLF heroes spent 17 years of their lives fighting for Tigray's independence. Awash and I have also fought for 10 years for the same cause. Ten down and Seven more to go!
:mrgreen:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Nov 2019, 00:48

Nothing wrong with being Ethiopian. The only problem is, unlike the savage junta of deqi komarit medlin berad, I am cento per cento Eritrean.
Ethioromo wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 20:15
I really don't understand why you cry about Eritrea 24/7, you're a grown man and you were born way before the fake Eritrean nation came to be. Admit your mistake, ask for forgiveness and share the knowledge with the other bandas. Don't die as an Eritrean slave, return to Ethiopian identity. I want you to put your hand on your heart and outloud say I'm Ethiopian.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Nov 2019, 02:55

Unlike most people who have passed through a birth canal when born, some have passed through their prostitute momma's shít canal.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Nov 2019, 03:00

The only person who is stopping us from declaring the independence of our Republic of Greater Tigray is Wedi Medhin Berad aka tyrant Issayas. My Weyane brother Awash has a solution to the problem. He said, if we can't get rid of Issayas, let's conduct a referendum in the Afar region and the predominantly Tegaru settlers in the region will vote for Afar to become part of Greater Tigray. He is a genius!
Awash wrote:
08 Mar 2014, 03:50
We will keep Badme until there is a regime change in Eritrea. If things get from bad to worse, we will use Putin's formula for Crimea on Dankalia i.e. referendum for the Afar people.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Nov 2019, 04:19

My Weyane brother Awash has always been a loyal servant to our Greater leader Meles Zenawi of Adwa. Look how he devastates the Wesf'aatam Eritreans aka shabos. :mrgreen:
Awash wrote:
06 Jun 2012, 22:31

This article about Meles will devastate shabo :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ethiopia: Regional strength, economic progress
By Patrick Gilkes in Addis Ababa, additional reporting by The Africa Report

**According to Wikileaks, UK citizen Patrick Gilkes is the strategic planning advisor to the Ethiopian Foreign Minister
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08AD ... 400_a.html

Outmanoeuvring opponents in Eritrea while bringing allies into play in Somalia, Meles is looking for an international role.
This has been a good year for Prime Minister Meles Zenawi, at home and abroad.

Economic indicators vindicate his developmental state model, with international institutions writing complimentary reports. Internal opposition to his regime has remained muted. He has also consolidated Ethiopia's position in the region.

The premier is chair of the regional Inter-Governmental Authority for Development (IGAD), a position he has held for the past two years. Meles has used the position to persuade other IGAD countries to isolate Eritrea.

Eritrea suspended its membership of IGAD following Ethiopia's involvement in Somalia in 2006, and its request to reactivate its IGAD membership last year is awaiting IGAD Summit consideration. It is unlikely to be granted.

Ethiopia gets virtually all of its refined petrol products from Sudan and any interruption would cause problems, particularly in the case of a conflict with Eritrea.

Meles has therefore devoted considerable effort to assisting mediation between Sudan and South Sudan, hosting the African Union's (AU) High Level Implementation Panel series of talks in Addis Ababa as well as providing the troops for the United Nations Interim Security Force for Abyei.

Meles has managed the difficult task of remaining on good terms with both states, expanding cross-border links and meeting with Juba as well as Khartoum. On Somalia, meles has also managed to persuade peers to follow his line, allowing Ethiopia to keep its current involvement to a minimum.

Some problems remain, including questions over the Gilgel Gibe III dam on the Omo River and the possible threat to Lake Turkana in Kenya, as well as the still unresolved concerns of Egypt over the Renaissance Dam on the Abay River (Blue Nile).

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Nov 2019, 05:03

Zombies don't go thru a birth canal at all. They just come out of the grave.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 09 Nov 2019, 09:19

Awash wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 00:48
Nothing wrong with being Ethiopian. The only problem is, unlike the savage junta of deqi komarit medlin berad, I am cento per cento Eritrean.
Ethioromo wrote:
I really don't understand why you cry about Eritrea 24/7, you're a grown man and you were born way before the fake Eritrean nation came to be. Admit your mistake, ask for forgiveness and share the knowledge with the other bandas. Don't die as an Eritrean slave, return to Ethiopian identity. I want you to put your hand on your heart and outloud say I'm Ethiopian.

I am cento per cento Eritrean

My as.s! Thomas H, aka Abigael, everybody knows by now that you're mille percento a dirty agame from the shi.t hole called Mekelle! Be proud of what you are and talk to us about your shi.t hole! Why are you mad with Eritrea! Eritreans never even talk about Ethiopia, leave alone wasting their time talking about your shi.t hole, known as Tigray!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 09 Nov 2019, 09:29

Digital Weyane wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 04:19
My Weyane brother Awash has always been a loyal servant to our Greater leader Meles Zenawi of Adwa. Look how he devastates the Wesf'aatam Eritreans aka shabos. :mrgreen:
Awash wrote:
06 Jun 2012, 22:31

This article about Meles will devastate shabo :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ethiopia: Regional strength, economic progress
By Patrick Gilkes in Addis Ababa, additional reporting by The Africa Report

**According to Wikileaks, UK citizen Patrick Gilkes is the strategic planning advisor to the Ethiopian Foreign Minister
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08AD ... 400_a.html

Outmanoeuvring opponents in Eritrea while bringing allies into play in Somalia, Meles is looking for an international role.
This has been a good year for Prime Minister Meles Zenawi, at home and abroad.

Economic indicators vindicate his developmental state model, with international institutions writing complimentary reports. Internal opposition to his regime has remained muted. He has also consolidated Ethiopia's position in the region.

The premier is chair of the regional Inter-Governmental Authority for Development (IGAD), a position he has held for the past two years. Meles has used the position to persuade other IGAD countries to isolate Eritrea.

Eritrea suspended its membership of IGAD following Ethiopia's involvement in Somalia in 2006, and its request to reactivate its IGAD membership last year is awaiting IGAD Summit consideration. It is unlikely to be granted.

Ethiopia gets virtually all of its refined petrol products from Sudan and any interruption would cause problems, particularly in the case of a conflict with Eritrea.

Meles has therefore devoted considerable effort to assisting mediation between Sudan and South Sudan, hosting the African Union's (AU) High Level Implementation Panel series of talks in Addis Ababa as well as providing the troops for the United Nations Interim Security Force for Abyei.

Meles has managed the difficult task of remaining on good terms with both states, expanding cross-border links and meeting with Juba as well as Khartoum. On Somalia, meles has also managed to persuade peers to follow his line, allowing Ethiopia to keep its current involvement to a minimum.

Some problems remain, including questions over the Gilgel Gibe III dam on the Omo River and the possible threat to Lake Turkana in Kenya, as well as the still unresolved concerns of Egypt over the Renaissance Dam on the Abay River (Blue Nile).

Digital Weyane = Awash = Thomas H = Abigael.

Who do you think you can fool! Stop trying to be a smart as.s; you're just an as.s! Just a thought!

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 09 Nov 2019, 09:49

Dw the historian :lol: :lol:
Keeping your boss awash honest classical :roll:

Digital Weyane wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 03:00
The only person who is stopping us from declaring the independence of our Republic of Greater Tigray is Wedi Medhin Berad aka tyrant Issayas. My Weyane brother Awash has a solution to the problem. He said, if we can't get rid of Issayas, let's conduct a referendum in the Afar region and the predominantly Tegaru settlers in the region will vote for Afar to become part of Greater Tigray. He is a genius!
Awash wrote:
We will keep Badme until there is a regime change in Eritrea. If things get from bad to worse, we will use Putin's formula for Crimea on Dankalia i.e. referendum for the Afar people.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Nov 2019, 12:10

Don't be a dummy. Anyone can concoct a story and attribute to your stupid asz
Jaegol wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 09:49
Dw the historian :lol: :lol:
Keeping your boss awash honest classical :roll:
Haileselassie was the worst leader in Ethiopian, if not, African history.

Digital Weyane wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 03:00
Awash wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Nov 2019, 12:13

Listen to this moron. Nobody believes your fake Somali identity. Everybody knows you're an Agameshabo just like the rest of the junta. Fessfass.
Somaliman wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 09:19
Awash wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 00:48
Ethioromo wrote:

I am cento per cento Eritrean

My as.s! Thomas H, aka Abigael, everybody knows by now that you're mille percento a dirty agame from the shi.t hole called Mekelle! Be proud of what you are and talk to us about your shi.t hole! Why are you mad with Eritrea! Eritreans never even talk about Ethiopia, leave alone wasting their time talking about your shi.t hole, known as Tigray!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 09 Nov 2019, 12:15

Fake Somali,
Didn't you read the latest? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Eritrea: Isaias Afwerki and his inner circle

By Jeune Afrique Thursday, 7 November 2019 16:51

Despite the lifting of UN sanctions in 2018, Eritrea remains diplomatically isolated.

And its rapprochement with Ethiopia has not contributed to the relaxation of the regime that President Issayas Afeworki introduced in 1993.

Still as secret as ever, he is surrounded by the faithful, who have accompanied him since independence.

Here are a few of the key personnel in Team Issayas.

Yemane Ghebreab

A loyal and discreet political advisor, Yemane Ghebreab is originally from the Agame :lol: and is a Member of the Popular Front for Democracy and Justice (FPDJ), Eritrea’s sole and ruling party. He studied in the United States, where he joined the student wing of the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front (EPLF), now rebranded as the FPDJ.

Hagos Ghebrehiwot

Ghebrehiwot is Head of the Economic Affairs Section of the FPDJ and CEO of Hidri, a consortium founded by Afeworki that brought together the country’s private companies. As the president’s financial manager, he already managed the EPLF’s money, which earned him the nickname “Kisha” (“bag of potatoes”).

Abraha Kassa

As Director of the National Security Agency intelligence services, Kassa is also in charge of the president’s security. Ethiopia accused him of organizing Asmara’s support for the terrorist group Al-Shabaab in Somalia, an allegation he has denied.

Yemane Ghebremeskel

Ghebremeskel —nicknamed “Charlie” — manages Afeworki’s communication and has been Minister of Information and Government Spokesman since 2015. He was appointed Chief of Staff in 1993 when Eritrea gained independence. He has a degree in mathematics from Imperial College, London.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theafr ... ircle/amp/

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Nov 2019, 12:36

I agree that awash is most likely tigrayan like isayas afewerki may be (nothing wrong with being tegaru i like their women and music and warrior history) and somali man is probably not a somali.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Nov 2019, 12:41

President Isaias- not Isaias Afewerki. Have some respect. I always call Abyi: PM.

Secondly, he's not tigrayan. His grandma, comes from there. So, he's 25% tigrayan. What're you gonna do about the 75% of his DNA, which isn't?

Meles was 50% Eritrean, but a tigrayan nonetheless.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 12:36
I agree that awash is most likely tigrayan like isayas afewerki may be (nothing wrong with being tegaru i like their women and music and warrior history) and somali man is probably not a somali.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Nov 2019, 12:46

Zmeselo wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 12:41
President Isaias- not Isaias Afewerki. Have some respect. I always call Abyi: PM.

Secondly, he's not tigrayan. His grandma, comes from there. So, he's 25% tigrayan. What're you gonna do about the 75% of his DNA, which isn't?

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Okay. How about Obbo (brother) Isayas? Or Abba Eritrea Isayas? (Father of Eritrea)?

Ah i stand corrected then.
I have a question. Is the tigrinya spoken by brothers like halafi, aziz, present, awash, ethwar or "ethio oromo," fasil1235 and now bete gojjam and andertan, etc, and the tigrinya spoken by brothers like you, cigar, pushkin, and etc, mutally intelligible? Can you understand each other?

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 09 Nov 2019, 13:01

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 12:46
Zmeselo wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Okay. How about Obbo (brother) Isayas? Or Abba Eritrea Isayas? (Father of Eritrea)?

I have a question. Is the tigrinya spoken by brothers like halafi, aziz, present, awash, ethwar or "ethio oromo," fasil1235 and now bete gojjam and andertan, etc, and the tigrinya spoken by brothers like you, cigar, pushkin, and etc, mutally intelligible? Can you understand each other?
One thing I am sure of is that any true Ethiopian despises a person like you.We have no such in both Ethiopia and Eritrea.I respect the people of Oromo as an Ethiopa.Ande gezi alen esum Egzisbher new bezih kaltetenekekeh yemiakebreh yelem
Last edited by Degnet on 10 Nov 2019, 04:58, edited 3 times in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Nov 2019, 13:22

I love the prophetic comments made by my Weyane brother Awash years ago. It reads like a beautiful novel. The Wesf'aatam Eritreans on this forum had no clue when brother Awash was devastating them by citing Crimea and Ukraine as examples of what could happen to them if they continue to refuse Tigray its independence.
Awash wrote:
23 Aug 2014, 17:17
Re: Ultimate Assab port plan by TPLF

If the alcoholic savage continues in his tyrannical path, he will be inviting desasters to happen to Eritrea and the Eritrean people. Events like Crimea and Ukraine leads one to believe that the century-old game may not be over. The tyrant is giving Ethiopia the opportunity to play a role our current TPLF rulers do not want to play, but may reluctantly do. It all depends on what the savage ugum is going to do.
Awash wrote:
05 Mar 2014, 04:50
Wedi komarit aka Wesf'aatam Shabo,

Your ugum shabo ordered his troops to vacate Assab when gallant woyane scared the sh!t out of his ugum asz in 2000. It was only when the brave Meles Zenawi's gave direct orders to our troops to withdraw that Assab was saved from falling. Your coward aiggamido will flee the minute shots are fired.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Nov 2019, 13:24

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 12:46
Zmeselo wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:

You can hardly call their "tgrgna"- tgrgna. After their association with the EPLF though, they're sounding more & more like us. As you know, they love to plagiarize everything that we do & say.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Nov 2019, 13:42

My Weyane brother Awash and I don't want the border issue to be resolved because it will prevent us from declaring the independence of our Greater Republic of Tigray. We are Weyane's ambassadors on the internet. We speak softly and carry a big hammer. :mrgreen:
Awash wrote:
14 Jan 2014, 05:53
the US does not involve itself in resolving the border issue between Ethiopia and Eritrea since people like me will hammer them with letters of protest.