Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Abiot Tibeqa style free forces organized; Ministers abandoning Meshrefet.

Post by Abdelaziz » 08 Nov 2019, 01:54

The Youngest Health minister in the world Dr Amir showed middle finger to traitor Mershrefet. He is the only Amhara Minister who knew meshrefet was to take Ethiopia down the drain.

The Abiot Tibeqa style forces in Addis and elsewhere that are organized very rapidly in the last week or so are already disobeying the police and in antagonism against regime forces in many places specially at night. It is now very scary in Ethiopian towns and people are publicly begging for the return of the real Agazi forces.

President Sahlework is almost decided to give it up and about to do the same as the pro-Meles brilliant Gojamie minister of health Dr Amir..
And credible rumor has it that finance minister Ahmed Shide and water and irrigation minister Dr Sileshi Bekele(disgusted by how badly Meshrefet is betraying the Nile Dam) have handed their resignation letters, and Meshrefet is begging the latter 3 while crying like a raped girl sobbing from head to toe. It seems the president will follows Dr Amir's lead and refuse to back down regardless how many cups of tear the setaset wetarzed Meshrefet spills on her lap. The latter 2 completing their resignation will bring Meshrefet down to his knees.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 08 Nov 2019, 02:08, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz

Re: Abiot Tibeqa style free forces organized; Ministers abandoning Meshrefet.

Post by Abdelaziz » 08 Nov 2019, 02:14

Midget Belaynesh, I wish my anaconda was inside you as I speak to you here, but I think you are are now licking on Meshrefet's typically wet Amharu An'uzz? Yaki! You wish Meshrefet was pro-Amharu, You do not even know how much he hates Amharu, he considers you midgets as liabilities for him in the eyes of Ejolies. BTW, his estranged wife is Kimant and his mother is Agew and Burayu mix. Dr Amir is Gojamie, you idiot midget.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Abiot Tibeqa style free forces organized; Ministers abandoning Meshrefet.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Nov 2019, 02:24

Abdelaziz, listen the video in Tigrigna very interesting the Eritreans analysis about Issayas, Abiy, woyane and Jawar.