Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abdelaziz

Re: ሰበር ዜና: የህውሃት ከፍተኛ ባለስልጣን ሚስት እና ልጅ በእንግሊዝ ጥገኝነት ጠየቁ!!!!

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Nov 2019, 21:28

qinTiram Ho'moshenay lootiew Tog Wonchare, stop your boyfriend the midgetAmharu Yosef Yitna from fabricating and spreading such fake news.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 07 Nov 2019, 22:39

Abdelaziz wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 21:28
qinTiram Ho'moshenay lootiew Tog Wonchare, stop your boyfriend the midgetAmharu Yosef Yitna from fabricating and spreading such fake news.
Sister Abi-gail,

Nobody fabricates and spreads more fake news and rumors than you do. Every morning, you have to open more than 10 threads with no substance .... I think you spread more fake news and rumors than you spread your legs.... I don't blame you if you have not realized that though...When you go through situation of excessive itching of your deformed stinky behind, your Nigerian boyfriend should be blamed for everything.....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Nov 2019, 22:54

Chawit Hamasenay queeeritrean Meron aka Hawzzen aka etc, I never read anything you write, I only go after your feminine nicks, but are you a roommate with Tog Wonchare and Telomase the Fe'sam Fasil, the latter cursed qoshasha homeshenay-seraya-gonderam diqala , who cloned my nickname hoping to permanently insert my anaconda to his fa'ggish Gonderam-Seraya reareend? Fat arzed machid Eggr with Gefih Hamasenay Meakor … Do not you feel jealous your fagat Hamasenay roommates are su'cking my anaconda together.??... I want you to sit with your gefiH Hamasenay pooozysized meakor on my elegant anaconda.
You can listen to this heroic Wajerati song by wediHaile of Esra-Adi's qushet Senaa-Le. as you squat on my turgid anaconda, taking much as you can, slowly and artfully.