Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

Am i banned?

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 Nov 2019, 14:12

Why can't i post comments? I tried to comment on hawzens oromo post and couldn't?!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: Am i banned?

Post by Revelations » 07 Nov 2019, 15:10

Sadacha Macca wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 14:12
Why can't i post comments? I tried to comment on hawzens oromo post and couldn't?!
Yes, "genius" foot soldier of Jawar! How else will you post this question if you were not banned! :oops: :roll: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 Nov 2019, 18:29

Revelations wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 15:10
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Yes, "genius" foot soldier of Jawar! How else will you post this question if you were not banned! :oops: :roll: :lol:

Thanks my extremist amara neftenya friend who thinks all of ethiopia is yours to enslave; this was a live test that's all.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 Nov 2019, 18:44

present wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 18:38
Wahabi kkkk
Sadacha Macca wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 18:29
Revelations wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Thanks my extremist amara neftenya friend who thinks all of ethiopia is yours to enslave; this was a live test that's all.

Eshi sister belay nesh. Hulum selam new?
Hope you've been well. I was worried about you and brother halafi. Good to know that you're both safe.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 07 Nov 2019, 19:08

Sadacha Macca wrote:
I don't believe you deserve to be banned. You are just one of the most reasonable and cool headed Oromo brothers and sisters in ER. I have never read any comments from you which are divisive. You just defend the interest of your people. I am just hoping that it was technical issue.

By the way, I would not be worried about the two angry Neftegna brother Revelations and baby Present aka sister belaynesh...These two angry brothers who do not represent the tens of millions of the good people of Amhara. They have always been angry because they miss their heydays. Personally, I think I would offer to send high resolution photos of Assab and Massawa Ports to both of them so that they can put the frames in their living rooms... Hopefully that helps them to relax....

Anyway, I am so glad to hear from you, brother Sadacha.

May God bless Ethiopia and the Honorable Prime Minister, Dr. Abby.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 Nov 2019, 21:28

present wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 21:02
Wahabi,

How is your Isis brothers aka Jawar doing today?

Sadacha Macca wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 18:44
present wrote:
Wahabi kkkk
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Hope you've been well. I was worried about you and brother halafi. Good to know that you're both safe.

Tigrayan sister belaynesh aka portlandia aka other agame usernames;

Jawars fine. He's going to eventually get a powerful position in Oromia and you can't do much but cry online. Think about it. You discuss him while he doesn't know that you exist. Small minds discuss people as the old saying goes....

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 Nov 2019, 21:32

Hawzen wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 19:08
Sadacha Macca wrote:
I don't believe you deserve to be banned. You are just one of the most reasonable and cool headed Oromo brothers and sisters in ER. I have never read any comments from you which are divisive. You just defend the interest of your people. I am just hoping that it was technical issue.

By the way, I would not be worried about the two angry Neftegna brother Revelations and baby Present aka sister belaynesh...These two angry brothers who do not represent the tens of millions of the good people of Amhara. They have always been angry because they miss their heydays. Personally, I think I would offer to send high resolution photos of Assab and Massawa Ports to both of them so that they can put the frames in their living rooms... Hopefully that helps them to relax....

Dedebit is always dedeb

Thanks man. I definitely assumed that I was banned by some Amara extremists who fear and hate oromos; but apparently it was a tech issue, so....

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 07 Nov 2019, 22:31

present wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 21:00
Ascari,
I thought I was an agame :lol:
Not anymore, I guess :lol:

Well, you are just a hungry Ascari who eat qockroach.

Well it would have been so nice to hear from you if didn't become an organ donor to the Arebs and the west. They said over 25 thousand ascaris donated. I think that is a very conservative number. Well, it would have been nice to hear it open your stinky Ascari mouth if you didn't run in hundreds of thousands into my lands! I would would have been proud of you but you just ended up beggars and prostitues and organ donators!

We will give another 1000 year though :lol:

Hawzen wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 19:08
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Correction:

Baby Wushieye is an agame who 'invested' so much her welfare money on TPLF's Dam scheme before Jawar led Queerrroo kicked the coward TPLF goons back to Mekelle. Now, you are mad at every Oromo brothers and sisters...

Baby Wushiey is so funny. She used to claim she was Oromo and now she is Amhara... This is clearly the identity of agames.. Your identity changes every day like weather... We will see what you will be tomorrow ....:mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 08 Nov 2019, 02:14

present wrote:
Wahabi kkkk
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

ወሽዬ

Oromara ቀደዳሽ እንደ ኩፍኝ ወጣልሽ አይደል .. እንቺ አስመሳይ ውርንጭላ አጋሜ ... አንቺን ብብሎ ኦሮማራ:: ቀዳዳ :P አንቺን ባገኝሽ በወፍራሙ የፍራሽ ማደሻዬ ወስፌ ነበር የምወጋሽ... እንትንሽ ላይ :P

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Nov 2019, 13:40

TembienLiberation wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 09:21
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Hi Mr. Galla,

Yes, your activities are limited in this forum because you ye Giiimaatam Galla lij.

We shall not give to Gallas equal Ethiopian status like we did when you migrated from central and South-Eastern Africa.

Galla ye galla lij.

Hi my angry so called amara friend,

You're confusing. First we're from Northern kenya. Then Madagascar. Now southern and central Africa?!
That's hilarious. Next you'll say we Oromo are from India or even France.
At least you're trying to switch it up and be creative.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Nov 2019, 13:57

present wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 21:45
Wahabi,
Not too fast, buddy. Just wait and see his blood will be all over! The blood of Innocent Ethiopian people will never go be in vain.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 21:28
present wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 21:02
Wahabi,

How is your Isis brothers aka Jawar doing today?

Sadacha Macca wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 18:44
present wrote:
Wahabi kkkk
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Tigrayan sister belaynesh aka portlandia aka other agame usernames;

Jawars fine. He's going to eventually get a powerful position in Oromia and you can't do much but cry online. Think about it. You discuss him while he doesn't know that you exist. Small minds discuss people as the old saying goes....

Sister Belaynesh,

Eshi eshi. I don't want you to get mad. Vent your anger out on Oromos so that you can feel better.
You mention jawar everywhere even in posts that don't concern him, I think you may wish to be him? You look up to him and don't even know it.
Jawar asked for protection and got it from his people, our leaders are irreplaceable and we will always exert efforts to protect them.

To Hawzen btw.
We love jawar as much as you love isayas. As much as hamasien especially those around asmara love wedi jegena isayas. (who may be from tigray at least partially, which is fine, I love tigray but dislike criminal elements there).
Yes they are in different positions but similar in that they played a huge role in liberating their people.
One in battle and diplomatically, (Isayas) and one politically diplomatically etc (jawar).
Those who portray the conflict as oromo being the sole perpetrators are lying and i believe that ezema elements were involved and hoped to benefit from the chaos. If we didn't harm religious places and civilians at the height of the tplf operating in oromia and killing our people then why start now.
...I'm sure multiple players were involved. Jawar has many Christian in his family so hating Christians would be like hating himself. Oromo don't have religious issues but poverty related and political related questions like we all do in the horn of Africa.
It honestly seems that you have already believed the narratives of the anti oromo elements spreading such news. You have a right to do so as long as eritrea doesn't involve itself in our affairs. We can do business be good neighbors etc but it's best to don't get involved in each others politics.
Ethiopia is a lot more complex than Eritrea. Looking from the outside in, you may wonder why so many want federalism? I've seen some Eritreans express that... It's hard to understand unless you know Ethiopians history..

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 08 Nov 2019, 19:30

Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 13:57

To Hawzen btw.
We love jawar as much as you love isayas. As much as hamasien especially those around asmara love wedi jegena isayas. (who may be from tigray at least partially, which is fine, I love tigray but dislike criminal elements there).
Yes they are in different positions but similar in that they played a huge role in liberating their people.
One in battle and diplomatically, (Isayas) and one politically diplomatically etc (jawar).
Those who portray the conflict as oromo being the sole perpetrators are lying and i believe that ezema elements were involved and hoped to benefit from the chaos. If we didn't harm religious places and civilians at the height of the tplf operating in oromia and killing our people then why start now.
...I'm sure multiple players were involved. Jawar has many Christian in his family so hating Christians would be like hating himself. Oromo don't have religious issues but poverty related and political related questions like we all do in the horn of Africa.
It honestly seems that you have already believed the narratives of the anti oromo elements spreading such news. You have a right to do so as long as eritrea doesn't involve itself in our affairs. We can do business be good neighbors etc but it's best to don't get involved in each others politics.
Ethiopia is a lot more complex than Eritrea. Looking from the outside in, you may wonder why so many want federalism? I've seen some Eritreans express that... It's hard to understand unless you know Ethiopians history..
Obbo Jawar definitely deserves love from the people of Oromo for the fantastic Job he did by giving directions to Queerroo warriors to make the coward TPLF goons history. Quorrooo along with other Ethiopian youth sacrificed so much to liberate Ethiopia and they did just that. Nobody is going to change this great history.

But I think anybody with humanity should feel bad for the killing of over 80 Ethiopians. I did not see who committed those crimes and I don't have any evidence either. Regardless of ethiniciyt, anybody who was involved in beheading, slaughtering, stoning innocent people to death and burning churches should be brought to court. Right ??? If Ezema were also involved, those perpetrators should also face justice. The same also goes if Jawar led Quooorrrs committed crimes. Right ?

Yes you are right. Ethiopian politics is very complicated and it is even harder to understand it for outsiders like myself. Like I have said many times, it is not in the interest of Eritrea to get involved in Ethiopian politics and specially against the people of Oromo. But let me ask you this question though:

how would you feel if Obbo Jawar makes 180 degree change of heart to work with the coward TPLF goons in order to get to power??? Remember, the same TPLF massacred Oromo people and Oromo women for over 2 decades ?? Will you still defend Obbo Jawar ???

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Nov 2019, 12:15

Here's another Oromo classic for you Halafi.

Sister Belaynesh aka portlandia aka other agame usernames,

Can you at least be creative when you try to insult oromos and try to divide us? It's the same old tricks and sayings over and over.
At least sister or brother aziza and others are creative or try to be, when they insult us.
As opposed to repeating the same nonsense over and over?!

Hawzen,

I very much doubt that Jawar would work with the TPLF. If anyone would be friendly towards them wouldn't it be people like abiy who was once their foot soldier?
We do have an agreement with tegaru when it comes to the issue of federalism and keeping the few but loud mouthed neftenya emiye menelik worshipping extremists who do NOT represent a village in Amara state forget about trying to represent millions of Amaras.

Of course anyone who committed crimes be it an oromo or not, should be held accountable.
Oromo would never burn places of worship.
That's an abyssinian extremist tactic. Example... Wollo oromo muslim warriors when fighting emperor tewodros Never touched churches but tewodros himself burnt at least 40 beautiful churches in gondar. I can post the historical account of this too. Let me know if u need or want me to do so sir.