Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

RIP Professor Ayte Halafi!!!

Post by Hawzen » 05 Nov 2019, 17:12

After the sad news of Prof. Ayte Halafi passing away, some other names also disappeared and I don't know if it is coincidence or what ?

I don't see the God fearing Pastor Degnet, agame brother Tarik and agame brother Tog_Wojale. Which other accounts don't you see anymore ???

I just hope that Professor ayte Halafi is alive and he is doing something back in his home to help with the invasion of locust all over Tigray...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: RIP Professor Ayte Halafi!!!

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 06 Nov 2019, 21:15

If this is true...very sorry to hear that. I didnt like the cyber/digital politics but he seemed like the type of person that would have honest conversations face to face...and possibly even be convinced to admitting truths in person or even change the woyanu programming. The cleanest of all the woyanu, even though that might be an oxymoron

😥😥

Meron

Post by Meron » 06 Nov 2019, 22:10

Hawzen wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 17:12
After the sad news of Prof. Ayte Halafi passing away, some other names also disappeared and I don't know if it is coincidence or what ?

I don't see the God fearing Pastor Degnet, agame brother Tarik and agame brother Tog_Wojale. Which other accounts don't you see anymore ???

I just hope that Professor ayte Halafi is alive and he is doing something back in his home to help with the invasion of locust all over Tigray...

Dedebit is always dedeb
I don’t seem to see “Thomas” either. R.l.Hell with Meles. I am afraid once miss Aziza (Abdelaziz) meets Halafi’s fate soon, awash/Abeqel/....and many more digital Wayane nicknames will disappear too😓
Last edited by Meron on 06 Nov 2019, 22:32, edited 3 times in total.

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 06 Nov 2019, 22:15

TPlf payrolls are drying up and slowly sinking in they’re irrelevant minority to future Ethiopian politics

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 06 Nov 2019, 22:23

What happened to fake Oromo wannabe brother AbebeB from Wukro.....??? I did not know Professor Ayte Halafi had that many accounts in ER...

I just hope that the Honorable Professor Ayte Halafi is fighting a good fight against the invasion of grasshopper to his Tigray and then he comes back to activate all his accounts after he completes the mission. Everybody knows that his dream country Tigray Republic is under threat by locust..

Dedebit is always dedeb

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Nov 2019, 23:15

They went for mass Digital woyanus Tehaddso. Even the aregit ajewejew aka Smirnoff Swedish taxpayers burden ብድብድ ጨንዊ useless bum Deki Arawit also disappeared.

I am just sayin

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 06 Nov 2019, 23:17

They went for mass Digital woyanus Tehaddso. Even the aregit ajewejew aka Smirnoff Swedish taxpayers burden ብድብድ ጨናዊ useless bum Deki Arawit and halal metrï sheqTay shirtamu Eritrean wannabe Kerenait also disappeared.

I am just sayin

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 07 Nov 2019, 14:12

Fed_Up wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 23:17
They went for mass Digital woyanus Tehaddso. Even the aregit ajewejew aka Smirnoff Swedish taxpayers burden ብድብድ ጨናዊ useless bum Deki Arawit and halal metrï sheqTay shirtamu Eritrean wannabe Kerenait also disappeared.

I am just sayin
Anta wedi torserawit fendadaw,

Do not brag, I was unable to log on here and that's the only reason why I was forced to stay away from this forum and definitely not b/c you wedi tor and alikes deQi tor "chased me out". Lol

Gebah? Mushmoosh wedi tor serawit

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 Nov 2019, 14:26

Let's see if i can comment again.

I was honestly going to shed a tear for Obbo Halafi if anything bad happened to him. I may not always agree with him on things but respect his unwavering stance regarding his beloved Tigrayans and Tigray whose land got looted by "Amharu," according to him.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Nov 2019, 14:29

Maybe, he's one of those hiding inside the horse.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 07 Nov 2019, 14:54

Zmeselo wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 14:29

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

That was very creative !

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 07 Nov 2019, 15:23

Zmeselo wrote:

Hey!

As an eritrean, I love to say hats off to jewar. He bluntly said to issayas stay out of our internal problems and he is right and that's why wedi medhin berad's zombies here are after him.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 Nov 2019, 15:53

When did he say that, atta mushmush?
kerenite wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 15:23
Zmeselo wrote:

Hey!

As an eritrean, I love to say hats off to jewar. He bluntly said to issayas stay out of our internal problems and he is right and that's why wedi medhin berad's zombies here are after him.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 08 Nov 2019, 02:32

kerenite wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 14:12
Fed_Up wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 23:17

I am just sayin
Anta wedi torserawit fendadaw,

Do not brag, I was unable to log on here and that's the only reason why I was forced to stay away from this forum and definitely not b/c you wedi tor and alikes deQi tor "chased me out". Lol

Gebah? Mushmoosh wedi tor serawit
Shirtamu,

Enqua “wedi agame “ aybelkani ember.. wedi Torserawit da dehaney.

Edaga qemesh anbeTa AB Tigray kemey alo? Lol :P

I am just saying.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 08 Nov 2019, 13:37

Zmeselo wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 15:53
kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Hey!

Aite,

Did you address me as mushmush? Lol

Miskin low-graded hgdef cadre, you are ending up here as a pervert.

Hey! Why the name calling? I never called you mushmush or what so ever.

I tell you, you are sounding like your chilo the foul-mouthed, siddi (in tigrigna) or terez nteq sid adeg (in amharic) aka fendadaw (fed-up)

P.S. regarding Jewar and issu, join any of jewar's gatherings and you will believe me (I have never been in any of his gatherings while it is none of my damn business but I hear it from friends)

In conclusion,

What's is wrong if jewar tells neighbor countries to stay out from ethio internal political affairs. Is he wrong?

If I am not mistaken eritrea under issu is a sovereign state
Right?

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 08 Nov 2019, 14:00

My Compatriots:--- Dr. Hawzen, Dr. Zemeselo & Prophesor Fed_Up,, How Are You Doing Lately. I Just Came Back From Vacation ☆ Gigiga, Diba Dugu & Massawa, Adi Bidel, Hazzega & Tse-azega Visits.
Long Live To Peace Loving People Of Ethiopia & Eritrea. Shalom Sir.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 Nov 2019, 15:33

Who the f@ck are you calling a "zombie" then, shitehead?

As for Jewar, you made a definite assertion. Now, prove it! The "zemene Susan Rice" is over, where Eritrea was continuously pressured to prove negatives.

NOTHING wrong in telling a country to buzz off and Eritrea believes in non- interference in countries internal matters but in this case still, you can't show any evidence that supports your bullcràp statement!
kerenite wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 13:37
Zmeselo wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 15:53
kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Hey!

Aite,

Did you address me as mushmush? Lol

Miskin low-graded hgdef cadre, you are ending up here as a pervert.

Hey! Why the name calling? I never called you mushmush or what so ever.

I tell you, you are sounding like your chilo the foul-mouthed, siddi (in tigrigna) or terez nteq sid adeg (in amharic) aka fendadaw (fed-up)

P.S. regarding Jewar and issu, join any of jewar's gatherings and you will believe me (I have never been in any of his gatherings while it is none of my damn business but I hear it from friends)

In conclusion,

What's is wrong if jewar tells neighbor countries to stay out from ethio internal political affairs. Is he wrong?

If I am not mistaken eritrea under issu is a sovereign state
Right?