Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

We Saw This Coming!! Didn't We?

Post by ittuabafarda » 06 Nov 2019, 01:29

Jawar vs. Abiy!

Jawar has already announced that those burned down places of worship were torched by the victims themselves just to make his 'well disciplined' army look bad. According to his well conducted investigation there are more Oromo victims which means the other victims created their own demise. So what is your problem with the PM for using ethnicity in describing the savage act? He was just using the lead by Jawar. He is doing his assigned job. I tell you Jawar is the most feared person now over there. When the very capable president told the nation and the world that the red line has been crossed, Jawar told her off ear full and to stick it!!! Now he announced that the 'neftegnas' are after him and his media outfit. I tell you he is the most feared person in the country. It seems that he knows very damaging skeletons on the PM and he is ready to spill the beans on him at a moment's notice. He did not reveal who and where these ‘neftegnas’ are. How about the neo-Gobenas?

I don't see any real conflict between these two individuals. One claims to have the support of more than 50 million people. That is right, 50 million and those 50 million are not from diverse background but from one. The other one is allegedly the leader of 100 million people including the 50 million already claimed by his challenger. From the recent revelation I am not sure why and for what these two act out for us to be adversaries. They both have skeletons in their cabinets. So I tell these two to take their 'siyasas' somewhere else. I will not believe the bone the 'leader' of the 100 million people has with the OLF now or in the past. What was all that negotiation about in 2018 in Asmara? It was a charade? How could that be? How and what do you negotiate with someone you worked for? I think we all have been had by the slick willies!!! What is the world coming to? As far as I have always known, those who claim to be guided by the Holy Scriptures they are not supposed to do or never do things behind your back. These two are sitting on soiled chairs.

That was why exactly I opined about the leadership before. I had made my conviction very clear that from now on no one from the three ethnic groups, Oromo, Amhara and Tigray should be given the top leadership position. Anyone from these three is guaranteed to bring along boatloads of undesirable baggage along all the way to the palace. That is if the country is desired to continue in its present day status. All the indications show me that its fate already sealed. And it is becoming too difficult for me now to believe in what the young PM is saying. He said 86 citizens were butchered and more 400 were arrested. I scoured all over the web and could not find a single mug shot of those who committed the savage act or the list of the deceased. He did not say anything about those members of the security who were allegedly just watching the carnage from the safe distance. This accusation was made by the Oromo survivors who became victimized by the marauders because they refused to join the massacre or they tried to stop it. I did not hear a single word from him about these government paid by-standers.

Those of you who have been dreaming of founding your exclusive republic you better fill up your application with the most feared man of the hour. You better not be in the dog house with him. You should or must rather formally pledge allegiance to the most powerful man of the land, the infallible one!!! He is positioned to have or already have the most extensive connections to the money buckets in the Middle East including el-Sisi. The first required phrase in your declaration of the republic is telling your commitment to fight the boogieman neftegna wherever he/she exists. You will be required to join in the struggle(battles) to eliminate every ‘neftegna way of thinking’. First, the most feared man will have his battle hardened fighters track down and eliminate every living, breathing traitor Neo-Gobena living in his anchoring republic. You will be required to hand over every one of them living in your republic. Unless the neftegna way of thinking is eliminated your and my republic will not live in peace. I can say and make this a requirement just because I am now the most feared person in that country today. Your application forms are ready and available at my main office and branches in the USA and around the globe. So hurry up!!! Time is moving very fast. Debre’s and Reda’s are waiting for my green light. Let’s go!!!

So folks!!! Don't be surprised if you hear a rash of new 'republics' in the near future.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: We Saw This Coming!! Didn't We?

Post by Ethoash » 07 Nov 2019, 08:01

ittuabafarda, SO what r u telling us .. the civil war stopped .. why not cut our lose and move on .or r u telling us it is all principle and start civil war and end up killing the whole Ethiopians and make use Nationless and homeless

እንዳንድ ቁማርተኛ የተበላውን ገንዘብ ለማስበላት ብሎ ያለውን የለለውን የሚያስበላ ማለት ነው። አዎ ቁማርተኛው አንድ ብርም ማጣት አነበረበትም ግን ታድያ ቁማርተኛ ስትሆን ይህንን አደጋ አወቀህ መግባት አለብህ ። አንዳንዴም ጎመን በጤና ብለህ የተበላኸውን አስረክበህ ያለተበላኸውን አድነህ ወድ ቤትኸ መሄድ አለብህ።

አንተ በደርግ ዘመን ደርግን ከመጋፈጥ ፈርጥጠህ አሜሪካ ሄድክ ። አሁን ደግሞ ጠብ ለመጫር ያለ የለሌህን ኩልበት ትጠቀማለህ። ታድያ ጠ፨ሚ ጅሀርን ለመያዝ በሚያረጉበት እንቅስቃሴ ከ፻ ሺህ በላይ ቢሞቱ ፤ አገሪቷንም በጦርነት ብንንጣት አንተ ልጆች ህን ልከክ ከአበሳው እንዲቋደሱ ታረጋለህ ወይስ ከጎን ቆመህ አስተያየት ትሰጣለህ።

ኢቲ እኔ ስላንተ አንድ ነገር የሚገርመኝ ነገር አለ ። የአማራ ጎሳ በኦሮሞ ስራ አድገህ ለምን ኦሮሞን ለመምስል የኦሮሞ ስም ለራስ ህ ስጥተህ ኦሮሞን ለምንድነው የምትቃወመው። በጣም አወቁብህ ደግሞ ለእስላም እና ለአረቦች ያለህ ጥላቻ።

እኔ ስራ ፍት አይደለሁም ልቤን በጥላቻ የምሞላው። የኔ አንድ ጠላቴ ድህነት ነው። አረቦች ጎሬቤቶቻችን ናቸው በስላም ነው ከእነሱ ጋራ መኖር የምፈልገው ነገር አልጭራም ከነሱ ጋራ። አንት ግን ጥላት በየቦታው እያፈራህልን ነው።

ሽማጌሌም ብት ሆን እኔ አንተን እያቀለልኩ አይደለም የእድሜ ባለፀጋ መሆንህን አከብርልሀለው ። እኔ እያልኩ ያለሁት አሳብህ እንደእድሜህ ያረጅ፤ የበስበስ፤ ቡቱታዋም አሳብ ነው አውጥተህ ጥለህ በአዲስ ተካው ነው የምልህ

if u cant read Amharic just use gooogle to translate

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 08 Nov 2019, 14:59

An ethnic war by a punk rocking media mogul has now been declared. Facebook has generously provided the podium for the declaration!!!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 08 Nov 2019, 15:12

ittuabafarda wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 14:59
An ethnic war by a punk rocking media mogul has now been declared. Facebook has generously provided the podium for the declaration!!!
What i don't get is, how this happen, that one person is allowed to destroy the country of 100 million? Please help me understand.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 08 Nov 2019, 19:47

ZEMEN wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 15:12
ittuabafarda wrote:
08 Nov 2019, 14:59
What i don't get is, how this happen, that one person is allowed to destroy the country of 100 million? Please help me understand.
Such people don't think as others think about the old country. To them there is no and never been a country of 100 million people. Never!!! Instead there are and should have been several countries operating separately on their own. To them those 100 million people never lived in peace and harmony but rather fighting each other with their history being only that of the oppressor and the oppressed. Elements in the West seem to believe in this hyped up account of history. That was why they have been providing generous grants, comfy shelters, seed finance and undeterred permit for these 'republic' mongers to operate and spew their poison for decades now. It is too late now. This punk rocker is the shaker and mover over there and he is the most feared 'activist' there now. He uses the hysteria card from the bottom of the deck. We all know what the implications of hysteria can do to any society. At a moment's notice he can send more than a million of his fanatic youth to lay siege to anything or anyone he feels like it. He has everyone in the administration shaking in his/her boots. They are sacred witless of him. Just look at his Facebook posting. He has already declared an ethnic war!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 10 Nov 2019, 01:07

It does seem to be that the current rulers are finally waking up to it, hate mongering that is ravaging to country. It is getting out of hand. It has forced to make citizens feel aliens, not belonging in their own country. Connivers strive on hate mongering. They have attained undeserved rapport with a vast section of the gullible youth. They are sending the unsophisticated youth into a raging anger on made up or hyped up century old incidences. They are urging openly or in a thinly veiled manner to go into the streets and citizens homes and settle 'scores'. Some of these connivers are not even like the youth they are driving into madness. It seems they know that very well and that is why we see them saying things that make every level head individual cringe. They are inflicted with a sickness that ravages those minorities who are trying to look legitimate conservatives here in the west. They will do and say anything to 'prove' to their ideology colleagues that they even more conservative than them. It is that cruz-carson syndrome. In our case they want to prove that they are more Oromo or Amhara, Tigre or any other than any other citizen when nobody asks them to do so. In the process they benefit from it and benefit a lot just because they catch the attention of those external forces who have been dreaming to wipe that gem of the colored off the map and memory. They have been receiving millions in generous handouts for decades now making these grease balls filthy rich. Such easily sought wealth has driven these merchants of hatred to even dream for a much more lucrative payday. They are convinced that if they have become filthy rich from outside looking in, the sky will be the limit for their riches if they yank away a diamond-in-the-rough region called Oromia. They drool on that. It is driving them insane. Just look at them!!! It won't take too long for them to lose it!!!

Now, you may be tempted to ask the cardinal question: Why certain hostile forces are attracted to these demonic hate mongers? It is for the simple fact that it will be and has been very difficult or close to impossible to go in and rob every natural resources in sight when there are 9 niggaaz are in the room and in charge. It will be a breeze to deal with one. My hommies have proven that in the battle fields of Gura, Gundat and Adwa(Ask the former Confederate general William Loring). But when they were not airtight united they have shown to be very vulnerable as proven in 1936. For them today there are too many niggaaz in the room to deal with. The Wahhabis were never so motivated. They are looking at someone who they take as one of their own. They think they can lure and drive him crazy(already insane as it is) with a sight of billions in hard, cold US dollars dangling in his/her face. For the Wahhabis it is now or bust!!!