Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sun
Member+

Re: የጃዋር አላማ ኢትዬጽያን distablise ማድረግ ስለሆነ ዶ/ር አብይ የሚከተለውን እርምጃ ነው መውሰድ ያለበት፣

Post by sun » 03 Nov 2019, 19:52

Don't forget all of the provocative double bul$its being preached, sprayed ans scribbled non stop here and there claiming that Oromos are not Ethiopians and must go back to Kenya and Madagascar so that the whole of Oromiyya and Finfinne should be taken over by NifxYegnas. So please take your drooling dirty ar$$$ seriously and come up with reasonable and equitable balanced suggestions than your one sided self serving deeply boring fvking outburst. Okay? Okay! :mrgreen:

Selam/ wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 06:28
Deja Vu! We have heard this kind of bullshit for the last three decades. Buddy, try to come up with a better and more authentic excuse. Scribbling the same old same old ploy every day not only makes you sound fvcking boring but also anchors you back to the mother of all evil: Dedebit.

sun wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 17:08
kibramlak wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 20:38
Sun,
How come that would happen if the killers are at the helm of power ,, the ones you call egalitarian - aka ODP acting as anti Ethiopia ?

What would you respond to the fact that innocent citizens are slaughtered by fanatics (that you call them egalitarian) ?
The Oromo Youth (Qeerroo) never killed never injured any one during their amazing peaceful long struggle against the tplf dictatorship in which lots of Qeerroos have lost their dear lives and limbs and finally liberated the entire Ethiopian people from medieval jails and concentration camps. That is also why you and your like are now free to write and even insult the same Oromo Youth who liberated you and decorated you with all the goodies of liberty and freedom you and your buddies are enjoying currently.

Right now at the helm of power are the best healers and the best people of peace and progress since some 3000 years. But then again don't take healing, peace and progress for granted and take up guns and daggers trying run around and kill innocent people in which case you will be killed with no mercy so that you may travel upstairs and blame yourself only. This is not only in Ethiopia alone but universal governmental activities and role definition. BINGO! :P

Yes, unfortunately deaths have taken place, but again those deaths were perpetrated by the over agitated amara extremists, the likes those of Asaminew Tsige's militia squads who infiltrated the peacefully demonstrating Oromo Youth and made the killings in order to blame the government and aspire for power and glory just like always in the past. "Old habits die hard" as the saying kept saying. So please don't keep asking me some thing which you know best. If the Oromo Youth were not egalitarian and believers in justice and equality for all do you think that they would have been sacrificing their lives and limbs as to chase away the tplf dictatorship and liberate themselves as well as yourselves too? Never!

If it were your chest pumping tyrannical chimp, you would have simply liberated your own red ar$$$ chimp and left behind the Oromos to suffer in jails and concentration camps just like your beloved tyrannical regimes of the past.
Ewunet Yashenifaal! :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 04 Nov 2019, 12:23

sun wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 19:52
Don't forget all of the provocative double bul$its being preached, sprayed ans scribbled non stop here and there claiming that Oromos are not Ethiopians and must go back to Kenya and Madagascar so that the whole of Oromiyya and Finfinne should be taken over by NifxYegnas. So please take your drooling dirty ar$$$ seriously and come up with reasonable and equitable balanced suggestions than your one sided self serving deeply boring fvking outburst. Okay? Okay! :mrgreen:
Dr. Son,

all u have to tell that Salam guy is agree with him that oromo come from Kenya and Madagascar.. ብታምንለት ስ ምን አባቱ ያመጣል ። ከነሱ ጋራ መጨቃጨቅ አያስፈልግም። ያሉትን በሙሉ አሜን ብሎ መቀበል ነው ። ከዚያ በleft hook ድምጥማጣቸውን ማጥፋት ነው። in this case tell Salam to come and deport all oromo out of his mother land ... let him come and try .. until then u tell him to shut up... the left right combination punch that send him to Yemeni...you tell him u r coming to deport him out of Addis Ababa ... and wait for his answer.. do u get it the oromo are not saying it they will come and kick the buda out of Addis Ababa .. so the same logic apply if the Buda think the oromo are immigrant they must come and kick the oromo out.. he will not dare this move so why would i tell u what would have happened had the buda crossed the oromia border ..

Factcheck

Post by Factcheck » 04 Nov 2019, 15:14

To Kibramlak,
I never said taking human lives can be a negotiation tool - if this is how you read/interpret what people write, no wonder you’re accusing people of things they never said/did. Anyway, if you claim Abiy, Qerro and ODP are all criminals or supporters or incompetent, then who are the ‘people’ that you think should ‘take care of’ those you labeled as ‘criminals’ and ‘thugs’? If you believe violence is the way to go, and you think it’s possible to achieve what you want through violence, why don’t you go out yourself and ‘take care of’ them, instead of ‘firing’ online? Thugs are not only those killing people but also those trying to instigate violence.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 04 Nov 2019, 18:25

@Factcheck,

ገዳይና አስገዳዮች በመጀመሪያ ለፍርድ መቅረብ አለባቸው፣ ተገቢውን የህግ መልስ እንዲያገኙ፣፣ ከዚያ በሁዋላ፣ እጃቸው ንፁህ የሆኑ፣ የድርድር ሀሳብ ማንሳት ይችላሉ (ከማን ጋር መደራደር እንዳለባቸው ባትነግረንም)
ካለበለዚያ፣ ገዳዮች/አስገዳዮች በቀጥታ ለድርድር አሚቀርቡ ከሆነ (በእንተ አባባል solution ለማግኘት) እነኝህ ሰወች በጉልበታቸው እንጅ በህግ እንዲተዳደሩ አላደረካቸውም ማለት ነው፣፣ ያ ማለት፣ የሚፈልጉትን እማያገኙ ከሆነ አሁንም ንፁሀን ዜጎችን እንደሚገድሉና እንደሚያስገድሉ ይንግሩሀል ማለት ነው፣፣

ይህን ካልኩ በሁዋላ ፣ ድንቅየው ኢትዮጵያዊ የኦሮሞ ልጅ በአንድ ወቅት የ tplf ታሳሪ እያለ ተናገረ የተባለውን ልንገርህ፣ " የእስር ቤቱን ንፅህና በደንብ ጠብቁት፣ ነገ እናንተን ሊያስተናግድ ይችላልና"
ይህ ሰው ፕ/ር መረራ ጉዲና ይባላል፣፣
ከዚህ አባባል ብዙ እምትማር ይመስለኛል፣ ምክንያቱም በተግባር በtplf ታይቷልና፣፣
Factcheck wrote:
04 Nov 2019, 15:14
To Kibramlak,
I never said taking human lives can be a negotiation tool - if this is how you read/interpret what people write, no wonder you’re accusing people of things they never said/did. Anyway, if you claim Abiy, Qerro and ODP are all criminals or supporters or incompetent, then who are the ‘people’ that you think should ‘take care of’ those you labeled as ‘criminals’ and ‘thugs’? If you believe violence is the way to go, and you think it’s possible to achieve what you want through violence, why don’t you go out yourself and ‘take care of’ them, instead of ‘firing’ online? Thugs are not only those killing people but also those trying to instigate violence.

Factcheck

Post by Factcheck » 05 Nov 2019, 00:22

I agree that everyone who’s proven to have involved in violence - whether it’s activist or priest, ODP or ADP, qerro or fanno, online bloggers or media warmongers - should be investigated and tried in an independent court. It’s not for me or you to judge who’re criminals or terrorists. If you’re a trained lawyer you should judge from courtrooms, not from computers or phones.

While I also like and admire Prof Merera for his work and ideas, who are you to set standards for who’s a true and admirable Ethiopian and who’s not? It’s this kind of mindset and untrained statements that’s dividing Ethiopians and turning them against each other. If you don’t have anything constructive to say, I think keeping your hands off your gadgets will be a good way you can contribute to the peace and safety of this country and it’s people. Respectfully!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Nov 2019, 00:41

Mr Sin - Those who say Oromos aren’t Ethiopian are as dumb and hateful as you are. The law of attraction is at work. Ahiya le Ahiya ........
sun wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Deja Vu! We have heard this kind of bullshit for the last three decades. Buddy, try to come up with a better and more authentic excuse. Scribbling the same old same old ploy every day not only makes you sound fvcking boring but also anchors you back to the mother of all evil: Dedebit.

sun wrote:
kibramlak wrote:
Sun,
How come that would happen if the killers are at the helm of power ,, the ones you call egalitarian - aka ODP acting as anti Ethiopia ?

What would you respond to the fact that innocent citizens are slaughtered by fanatics (that you call them egalitarian) ?
The Oromo Youth (Qeerroo) never killed never injured any one during their amazing peaceful long struggle against the tplf dictatorship in which lots of Qeerroos have lost their dear lives and limbs and finally liberated the entire Ethiopian people from medieval jails and concentration camps. That is also why you and your like are now free to write and even insult the same Oromo Youth who liberated you and decorated you with all the goodies of liberty and freedom you and your buddies are enjoying currently.

Right now at the helm of power are the best healers and the best people of peace and progress since some 3000 years. But then again don't take healing, peace and progress for granted and take up guns and daggers trying run around and kill innocent people in which case you will be killed with no mercy so that you may travel upstairs and blame yourself only. This is not only in Ethiopia alone but universal governmental activities and role definition. BINGO! :P

Yes, unfortunately deaths have taken place, but again those deaths were perpetrated by the over agitated amara extremists, the likes those of Asaminew Tsige's militia squads who infiltrated the peacefully demonstrating Oromo Youth and made the killings in order to blame the government and aspire for power and glory just like always in the past. "Old habits die hard" as the saying kept saying. So please don't keep asking me some thing which you know best. If the Oromo Youth were not egalitarian and believers in justice and equality for all do you think that they would have been sacrificing their lives and limbs as to chase away the tplf dictatorship and liberate themselves as well as yourselves too? Never!

If it were your chest pumping tyrannical chimp, you would have simply liberated your own red ar$$$ chimp and left behind the Oromos to suffer in jails and concentration camps just like your beloved tyrannical regimes of the past.
Last edited by Selam/ on 05 Nov 2019, 07:47, edited 1 time in total.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 05 Nov 2019, 01:55

@Factcheck
ለእኔ ሰው የሚገድል እና የሚያስገድል ወንጅለኛ ነው፣፣ የህግ ባለሙያም ቢሆን ወንጀል ተፈፅሟል ግን ማን ነው ያን የፈፀመው ለሚለው ህጋዊ ምርመራ መደረግ እንዳለበት ነው እሚነግርህ፣፣ አሁን አንተ ለምን ወንጀለኛ ትላቸዋለህ እያልክ ነው እየተከራከርከኝ ያለኸው፣፣
Whether you admit it or not, crimes have been committed. Who exactly is behind all this is yet to be identified. Even the PM might have his hands, we never know. No one writes of tplf, as we focus on Jawar and his qerro cells.
Factcheck wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 00:22
I agree that everyone who’s proven to have involved in violence - whether it’s activist or priest, ODP or ADP, qerro or fanno, online bloggers or media warmongers - should be investigated and tried in an independent court. It’s not for me or you to judge who’re criminals or terrorists. If you’re a trained lawyer you should judge from courtrooms, not from computers or phones.

While I also like and admire Prof Merera for his work and ideas, who are you to set standards for who’s a true and admirable Ethiopian and who’s not? It’s this kind of mindset and untrained statements that’s dividing Ethiopians and turning them against each other. If you don’t have anything constructive to say, I think keeping your hands off your gadgets will be a good way you can contribute to the peace and safety of this country and it’s people. Respectfully!

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 05 Nov 2019, 02:16

Ethoash wrote:
04 Nov 2019, 12:23
sun wrote:
Dr. Son,

all u have to tell that Salam guy is agree with him that oromo come from Kenya and Madagascar.. ብታምንለት ስ ምን አባቱ ያመጣል ። ከነሱ ጋራ መጨቃጨቅ አያስፈልግም። ያሉትን በሙሉ አሜን ብሎ መቀበል ነው ። ከዚያ በleft hook ድምጥማጣቸውን ማጥፋት ነው። in this case tell Salam to come and deport all oromo out of his mother land ... let him come and try .. until then u tell him to shut up... the left right combination punch that send him to Yemeni...you tell him u r coming to deport him out of Addis Ababa ... and wait for his answer.. do u get it the oromo are not saying it they will come and kick the buda out of Addis Ababa .. so the same logic apply if the Buda think the oromo are immigrant they must come and kick the oromo out.. he will not dare this move so why would i tell u what would have happened had the buda crossed the oromia border ..

Dr. Buda & Dr. Saytanaiy

Buda Oromia has never existences for thousands of years Oromia never existed the Oromo people were invented in the 1970s before then nobody knew what oromo is instead they knew what Galla is aka menga GedeleGalla.

Then I have to say amara Neftegna never invaded Oromia Kilil it never existed it’s as young as 1991 Eritrea.

Infact it was the Gallas who allowed Menelik to conquer all the other Gallas.

Menelik Army was 90% Galla they loved Neftegna and embraced Orthodox Tewahedo Bete Kiristian.

These Gallas of Menelik army we’re very skilled they beat us Gojjames in battle and conquered tegaru province along with that his shoan Tewahedo Neftegna army marched straight into deeper Galla Buda territory and administrated it into Meneliks Kingdom

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Nov 2019, 07:59

Classical Woyane violence inciting techniques - misrepresent and mischaracterize people in their absence and explain them to fit into TPLF thugs’ format. Cursed Woyane rat, it is only Woyanes that need to be deported from Ethiopia and be pushed to the belly of hell, not Oromos, not Amharas, not Tigray, nor any other ethnic group.

You disgusting chicken sh!t, as cowardly as you are, you talk about me behind my back. If you have balls, respond to me directly. I will crush and reduce you down to the filthy cockroach you inherently are. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
sun wrote:
Dr. Son,

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Nov 2019, 19:50

There you go, the Manwhore woyane thug has a little break from his family business. How did it go last night?
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 08:14
Selam/ wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 07:59
Classical Woyane violence inciting techniques - misrepresent and mischaracterize people in their absence and explain them to fit into TPLF thugs’ format. Cursed Woyane rat, it is only Woyanes that need to be deported from Ethiopia and be pushed to the belly of hell, not Oromos, not Amharas, not Tigray, nor any other ethnic group.

You disgusting chicken sh!t, as cowardly as you are, you talk about me behind my back. If you have balls, respond to me directly. I will crush and reduce you down to the filthy cockroach you inherently are. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
sun wrote:
Dr. Son,

Buda Saytan Wh0re Selam , go watch My anaconda soak into your anėl.

Satan hates you more then he hates the Jews, Dedebit go watch your $€Xtape

https://www.xvideos.com/video45713197/oromo_teenage

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 05 Nov 2019, 21:13

NO they are dumbest and hateful as you are but you are different since you are a snake while the other are open and barking baboons by night and day. Yes, I don't like those who are misusing their roles and positions and trying to bring back their beloved bygone king of kings feudal dictatorship of the tyrannical system who left behind potently underdeveloped country and shamefully wretched poor Ethiopian citizens for whom you offer Zero solutions, in terms of improving their health needs, education needs, food security needs, clean water needs, security needs, cooperative skill needs etc, instead of sitting like a fat duck and cursing people all over the places as if the poor people needs to hear your cursing abilities and may eat and drink that. Go and dig at least one water well for a community from where the community may have clean water and improve their life and living qualities. If I don't agree with some your comments it does not mean that I hate you or hate any one. I disagree with ideas but not with the person who produced the ideas. Ideas change but persons remain and produce other ideas diverse ideas dynamically. EWUNET YASHENIFAL EKKO!

About Sin?

“The Seven Social Sins are:

Wealth without work.
Pleasure without conscience.
Knowledge without character.
Commerce without morality.
Science without humanity.
Worship without sacrifice.
Politics without principle." ~Frederick Lewis

Selam/ wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 00:41
Mr Sin - Those who say Oromos aren’t Ethiopian are as dumb and hateful as you are. The law of attraction is at work. Ahiya le Ahiya ........
sun wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

sun wrote:
kibramlak wrote:
Sun,

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Nov 2019, 21:36

Woyanu Manwhore - you seem to be extremely angry today. Is income dwindling? Add more shifts to the boys and girls in your family business. And start accepting dong, rupiah, franc and dinar or even rock salt (amole)
qqqqqqqqqqqq

Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 21:22
Selam/ wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 19:50
There you go, the Manwhore woyane thug has a little break from his family business. How did it go last night?
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Ethoash wrote:
sun wrote:
Dr. Son,

Kiss my Anaconda, Meshrefet gedelumeshrefet Tranyy Andirty Campopollo , keep digging your Meshrefet Holes while imagining being mounted by this charismatic Adwan-Endertan Agazian author.

Taxi driver foo’ocks Meshrefet saytan whure

https://www.xvideos.com/video44436901/f ... in_the_car

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Nov 2019, 22:11

Dumbass bigot - what does “I disagree with ideas but not with people” mean to a woyane thug who in same sentence says that he hates those who disagree with him? You ask others to do community services while you are here 24/7 spewing and inciting hatred. You’re a piece of sh!t. Lie is for sure stamped in your DNA. I just want to advise you to train yourself to be a coherent and consistent lier. KIFU!
sun wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 21:13
NO they are dumbest and hateful as you are but you are different since you are a snake while the other are open and barking baboons by night and day. Yes, I don't like those who are misusing their roles and positions and trying to bring back their beloved bygone king of kings feudal dictatorship of the tyrannical system who left behind potently underdeveloped country and shamefully wretched poor Ethiopian citizens for whom you offer Zero solutions, in terms of improving their health needs, education needs, food security needs, clean water needs, security needs, cooperative skill needs etc, instead of sitting like a fat duck and cursing people all over the places as if the poor people needs to hear your cursing abilities and may eat and drink that. Go and dig at least one water well for a community from where the community may have clean water and improve their life and living qualities. If I don't agree with some your comments it does not mean that I hate you or hate any one. I disagree with ideas but not with the person who produced the ideas. Ideas change but persons remain and produce other ideas diverse ideas dynamically. EWUNET YASHENIFAL EKKO!

About Sin?

“The Seven Social Sins are:

Wealth without work.
Pleasure without conscience.
Knowledge without character.
Commerce without morality.
Science without humanity.
Worship without sacrifice.
Politics without principle." ~Frederick Lewis

Selam/ wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 00:41
sun wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

sun wrote:
kibramlak wrote:
Sun,

Last edited by Selam/ on 05 Nov 2019, 22:57, edited 2 times in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Nov 2019, 22:26

Subhuman Manwhore - I am not suffering from a disgraceful and sinful paraphilia like yourself and your family. Contain the consanguinity and bestiality among your cursed kins. The puzzle regarding your mental retardation has been finally untangled. qqqqqqqqqq
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 21:48
Selam/ wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 21:36
Woyanu Manwhore - you seem to be extremely angry today. Is income dwindling? Add more shifts to the boys and girls in your family business. And start accepting dong, rupiah, franc and dinar or even rock salt (amole)
qqqqqqqqqqqq

Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 21:22
Selam/ wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 19:50
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Kiss my Anaconda, Meshrefet gedelumeshrefet Tranyy Andirty Campopollo , keep digging your Meshrefet Holes while imagining being mounted by this charismatic Adwan-Endertan Agazian author.

Taxi driver foo’ocks Meshrefet saytan whure

https://www.xvideos.com/video44436901/f ... in_the_car
Even your neighbors are being mounted by my Adwan - Endertan Anaconda. Hornay’Boshtie you want my extra sized anaconda to squeeze into your holes have all of it.

https://www.xvideos.com/video35803841/[deleted]

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Nov 2019, 07:35

Woyane Manwhore - “ዶሮ ብታልም ጥሬዋን” after all your vulgarity and bestiality, you circled back to your chieftain, the “pepple” of Oromos. You kind of inserted yourself into their brain and made them hate me. qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq. You better mind your freakin family business. Obviously, a cursed TPLF thug doesn’t have a grain of moral ground to talk about love and friendship because you can’t exist a day without feeding off of hate. KIFU!

Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 03:50
Selam/ wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 22:26
Subhuman Manwhore - I am not suffering from a disgraceful and sinful paraphilia like yourself and your family. Contain the consanguinity and bestiality among your cursed kins. The puzzle regarding your mental retardation has been finally untangled. qqqqqqqqqq

Meshrefe [deleted] filler gematam Qursedamharh, you are not oromo the peppel of Oromia hate you more then the devil hates jesus. Gedelaamharu

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Nov 2019, 09:14

Woyane Manwhore - Your family business is certainly dwindling. These days, you are here 24/7. Man oh man, but at least make yourself a little bit more presentable when you speak for other “pepple” qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Your vulgar red-light language is a no fit in high-society. Don’t expect other to be as savage cave-man as you are. KIFU!
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 08:54
Selam/ wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 07:35
Woyane Manwhore - “ዶሮ ብታልም ጥሬዋን” after all your vulgarity and bestiality, you circled back to your chieftain, the “pepple” of Oromos. You kind of inserted yourself into their brain and made them hate me. qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq. You better mind your freakin family business. Obviously, a cursed TPLF thug doesn’t have a grain of moral ground to talk about love and friendship because you can’t exist a day without feeding off of hate. KIFU!

Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Meshrefe [deleted] filler gematam Qursedamharh, you are not oromo the peppel of Oromia hate you more then the devil hates jesus. Gedelaamharu
Get behind me Satan the pepple of Oromia will no longer comprise to your black holed aśs

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Nov 2019, 20:52

What a crippling d!ckbrain Woyane thug - I swear you can’t use your brain. In fact, as an offspring of a Zoophilia practicing clan, you don’t even have a brain. KIFU!
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 11:45
Selam/ wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 09:14
Woyane Manwhore - Your family business is certainly dwindling. These days, you are here 24/7. Man oh man, but at least make yourself a little bit more presentable when you speak for other “pepple” qqqqqqqqqqqqq

Your vulgar red-light language is a no fit in high-society. Don’t expect other to be as savage cave-man as you are. KIFU!
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Get behind me Satan the pepple of Oromia will no longer comprise to your black holed aśs
My Meshrefet-gedeluOromara concubine, I just felt my anaconda is penetrating your throat and pusshing your stomach down as you moan very loud like German Har'lots whom I fo'cked years ago. Am glad you can handle and you love my Aaconda. Good night my bi'tch

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Nov 2019, 07:07

Subhuman Dr Bull - Did you graze on the meadow today and mate the cows? Your purpose in life is limited to eating grass in the field, bellowing and l!cking your hermaphroditic genitalia.

Woyane thug - I told you, you don’t have a grain of intellectual capacity. All you have is an internal gen!tal at the top and an external organ at the bottom. You’re a disgusting dumba$s bull. Blame your DNA. KIFU!

Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 23:46
Kiss my Obbo Anaconda charismatic professor PhD.Abdelaziz has forced your anil into submission now I am penetrating you so charismaticly that your an’us has began to bleed so I must place my fist inside it to demolish your angina orifices.
Selam/ wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 20:52
What a crippling d!ckbrain Woyane thug - I swear you can’t use your brain. In fact, as an offspring of a Zoophilia practicing clan, you don’t even have a brain. KIFU!
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

My Meshrefet-gedeluOromara concubine, I just felt my anaconda is penetrating your throat and pusshing your stomach down as you moan very loud like German Har'lots whom I fo'cked years ago. Am glad you can handle and you love my Aaconda. Good night my bi'tch

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Nov 2019, 09:33

Abdul the bull - I would be surprised if you had written about something other than grazing and mating. Again, as dumbas$ Woyane manwhore just like sore pimple Halafi, you’re lower than an animal and have no intellectual capacity whatsoever. Which livestock did you live with before TPLF was trashed? KIFU!

Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 08:00
Baby Selam, I almost did not see you, now I feel like my anaconda is waking up and ready to roar inside your gefiH Oromo meakor. you can imagine it is drilling you as you moan from Joy.
Selam/ wrote:
07 Nov 2019, 07:07
Subhuman Dr Bull - Did you graze on the meadow today and mate the cows? Your purpose in life is limited to eating grass in the field, bellowing and l!cking your hermaphroditic genitalia.

Woyane thug - I told you, you don’t have a grain of intellectual capacity. All you have is an internal gen!tal at the top and an external organ at the bottom. You’re a disgusting dumba$s bull. Blame your DNA. KIFU!

Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 23:46
Kiss my Obbo Anaconda charismatic professor PhD.Abdelaziz has forced your anil into submission now I am penetrating you so charismaticly that your an’us has began to bleed so I must place my fist inside it to demolish your angina orifices.
Selam/ wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 20:52
Abdelaziᴢ wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 07 Nov 2019, 11:42

@Selam,
These tplf troll's objective is to trash discussions
They never mind whatever you tell them. They are programmed to do this. I would completely ignore the guy in question