Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Oromo brothers and sisters: Hiding your Problems Is No Way to solve them!

Post by Hawzen » 31 Oct 2019, 18:46

First and foremost, I would like to start by professing my love and respect to the people of Oromo. In our history, we, Eritreans, have never had any problem with the people of Oromo politically and Geographically. I just wish peace and prosperity for the brotherly people of Oromo. I just want you to understand that my concern is solely based out of love and caring.

We understand that the 27 years of TPLF government leading Ethiopia by dividing Ethiopia people based on ethnicity has changed Ethiopia forever and unfortunately there will never ever be a peaceful Ethiopia as one country. No surprise here. In fact, the coward TPLF are responsible for the current chaos in Ethiopia as a country and to some extent in Oromia Killil.

If we look back to history, Ethiopia had many none Oromo Kings and Prime Ministers and understandably, the people of Oromo who happened to be the majority had been felt marginalized through out their history in Ethiopia as a country...After an over century of marginalization, the people of Oromo took the power and the current Ethiopia is under their leadership, finally. History also shows us that when the leaders of Ethiopia were Amhara, the people of Amhara were mostly united and not so much division among them. The same also goes with agames....When TPLF had been controlling the power for 27 years, agames were so united as one to loot Ethiopia's wealth and destroy Ethiopia as a country like we have never ever seen and it is in our very fresh memory. Agames were so united and the rest of Ethiopians were so divided based on ethnicity! Divide and Rule! Evil TPLF!

Now, Ethiopia has been under Oromo leadership for the last almost two years. However, when it comes to the people Oromo, it is the opposite and I have never ever seen as polarized people as the people Oromo. It is very confusing to see the most destabilized Killil in Ethiopia is Oromia where innocent people have been chopped their heads, slaughtered and properties have been destroyed even though the current government of Ethiopia is vastly dominated by the same people. Surprisingly other Killils have been much more peaceful than Oromia.

One thing that surprises me here is that many Oromo brothers that I respect so much have tried to accuse mostly Amhara brothers in ER for their own problem in their own Killil. In my opinion, the conflict in Oromia feels more of religion based conflict than ethnicity even though they don't want to say it loudly. The ethnic is a cover-up and it will one day explode if the necessary measurements are not taken! I might be wrong and I hope I am wrong. Remember the people of Oromia are roughly 50% Muslim and 50% Christians and it looks like the fanatic Jawar drives Muslim Oromo like he used to do his vehicle in the streets of Minneapolis. When you have a fanatic figure with huge ego like Jawar among your people, It is not going to have a peaceful society and Killil. In my opinion, If Oromia was to separate from Ethiopia to become a country, I am afraid that religion engulfed civil war might break out in Oromia anytime. You can't tell me the problem is other than Religion problem when Churches have burned and Priests have been massacred in their own churches! It is now a matter of time as to when the 50% Christians will run out of their patience and start to react appropriately.

In short, the current problem of Oromia Killil appears more of relgion based than ethnic. With a fanatic Jawar, I don't see bright future for Oromia unless they soon identify the root cause of their problem and take care of it before it is too late!

The people of Oromo are just in a lose-lose situation and I feel very depressed!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Re: Oromo brothers and sisters: Hiding your Problems Is No Way to solve them!

Post by Abdelaziz » 31 Oct 2019, 19:59

Trany Hawazen,
Megal Mitra Hamasenay Tra'nny you dirty illiterate Dksu'cker manbi'tch shimaglie , who do you think you are to advise Ejolies? You did not finish su'ckin my manpole and swallowing it to your mitri-like Hamasenay throat and you seem to be begging Ejolies to penetrate you orifices as if I've not totally demolished and made them unusable.
Gis tealeyi at degal Gahba, resaH aqATarit booshtinesh, WaHaTit Zoboy.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Oct 2019, 20:10

And who told you oromos did those things?
What news sources said it?
Hint; biased and naftenya sympathizing media sources who are anti oromo to their genetic makeuo

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 31 Oct 2019, 20:19

Sadacha, cursedar'terans are totally anti-Oromo coz they fear Oromia getting freedom will overshadow them, destroying their dream to exploit Ethiopia in the name of ports, they fear free Oromia could use Mombassa and Somali ports. The dirty Ho'mo'prostitute Hawazen worships Gonderams coz her Anceba ancestors came as refugees from Gundar. Most Ho'moshens here such as Wazzupdog and its 34 other nicks are worse than naftanias for Oromo and Tigray.

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 31 Oct 2019, 20:27

Jawar kab Abiy nilaeli fetawi Eri eyu. Nisu tirah deykone Jawar kab Abiy nilaeli popular eyu an Oromia, Abiy doesn’t have a chance, but apologize to him if he wants to stay pm. Oromia malet eta hadas ethiopia eya, ni Oromia dihaze ni Ethiobia yimerih. Jawar ab wishti semun mengisti zigilbit haylie Allewo.
TPlf kab higi sigat aykonetn mesarihi kitkewin tikiel eya to the highest bidder kem amela, gin degim ni Addis mestia ketemahadr is impossible. The only way is a military coup and that is slim chance, and if it happens can not rule long with the uprising from Oromia and international condemnation, with out international aid no government can survive...
So don’t get depressed, just relax and watch this fast moving train with a drivers determined to get it into the abyss dich
Either way niaka dehan eyu.
Not much you can do eti fengi Woyane dikeberula n estobia keytetokese ayterifin eyu

All this’s so you don’t get depressed, difesese may ayhifesin eyu koynu negeru

Sesenayu wedehanka

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 31 Oct 2019, 21:41

Jaegol wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 20:27
Jawar kab Abiy nilaeli fetawi Eri eyu. Nisu tirah deykone Jawar kab Abiy nilaeli popular eyu an Oromia, Abiy doesn’t have a chance, but apologize to him if he wants to stay pm. Oromia malet eta hadas ethiopia eya, ni Oromia dihaze ni Ethiobia yimerih. Jawar ab wishti semun mengisti zigilbit haylie Allewo.
TPlf kab higi sigat aykonetn mesarihi kitkewin tikiel eya to the highest bidder kem amela, gin degim ni Addis mestia ketemahadr is impossible. The only way is a military coup and that is slim chance, and if it happens can not rule long with the uprising from Oromia and international condemnation, with out international aid no government can survive...
So don’t get depressed, just relax and watch this fast moving train with a drivers determined to get it into the abyss dich
Not much you can do eti fengi Woyane dikeberula n estobia keytetokese ayterifin eyu

Sesenayu wedehanka
Chenawi Ho'moshenay lootiew, you came with this nick to kiss Jawar feet coz you know Meshrefet is going down? Is that another Hamashen betrayal of EPRDF leaders? Meshrefet is divorced from wedimedhin , but Jawar really hates cursedarterans, he was condemning Meshrefet for going to wedimedhin without first consulting with Tigreans and weyanes. Jawar is smarter than Meshrefety. Jawar is Oroimo nationalist while Meshrefet is qeTafi non-Oromo. Jawar always said "the old man in Asmera is dictator much worse than weyane". TPLF wants Jawar to be nationalist Oromos and not to be AqaTari like Meshrefet. If Jawar stops his (sometimes) AqATarinet, like he used to do, TPLF will let him sit in Mele's palace as its PMf or 20 years.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 31 Oct 2019, 21:54

Sadacha Macca wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 20:10
And who told you oromos did those things?
What news sources said it?
Hint; biased and naftenya sympathizing media sources who are anti oromo to their genetic makeuo
Brother Sadacha Macca,

I just hope the situation on the ground is different from what we hear from the Medias. I understand the biasness of Media and what they do when they don't like you or they don't want peace to prevail on our people. By the way, the people of Eritrea have been victimized by the fake news of medias and their aggressions for over two decades. We know and feel what it means.

So let me keep this straight. Are you telling us that

1. No killings in your Killil Oromia in the last week or so?
2. Nobody got injured in the last week or so?
3. No properties damaged?
4. No churches burned?
5. No religious leaders were killed?
6. The youth that we saw carrying sticks and machetes while demonstrating are not Oromo youth?

I just hope that all these news were fake. Anyway, I am waiting for your response, brother Sadacha Macca...

Sister Abigail,

We are not talking about the invasion locus here... First, free yourself from grasshopper before you open your stinky mouth and deformed behind... Stay your stinky deformed behind away from this discussion :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Thank you,

Dedebit is always dedeb

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 31 Oct 2019, 22:11

Hawazen my Hamashenayntra'nny bi'tch, my anaconda is entering your gefiH Hamashenay meakor, I'll fo'ck you till you see stars in the sky, then I will deepthroat you until you faint and go to deep sleep.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 31 Oct 2019, 22:16

Jaegol wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 20:27

Sesenayu wedehanka
Brother Jaegol,

Thank you for the comments. I am not trying to see the situation in Oromia or Ethiopia in connection with the interest of my Eri-Shikor. We have already withstood 20 years of aggressions of all kind by the agame led Ethiopia and their white masters and we know what happened eventually. Eritrea is floursing and agames have invaded by locust.. Agames don't have the tools to counterattack locusts except throwing stones :lol: :lol: :lol: Historically, we know that the only enemy we have in Ethiopia are agames as the world has witnessed in 20 years. Now time has changed and that the coward TPLF goons have been caged in Mekelle holes and the dead Tigray Republic is back to its right place as the least important killil in Ethiopian Politics and economy for good.

The reason I mentioned the word "depressed" is the fact that I love the people of Oromo.. Just out of love and caring. They had gone through everything we had gone. I was expecting a peaceful and prosperous Oromia and Ethiopia led by Oromo government. Let's be honest, when you hear people have been chopped their heads, slaughtered, Churches burned and religious leaders/people killed in Churches in Ethiopia in the medias, I think it is depressing. Isn't it????

I am not worried about agames... They are under the mercy of the people of Eritrea and the brotherly people of Amhara as of now and the rest of their lives if they don't behave like human being....Everybody knows that Eritrea and Killil Amhara have our common enemy and we will not stop strangling the dead Tigray Republic...

May God bless the people of Oromo and Ethiopia

Dedebit is always dedeb

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 01 Nov 2019, 01:08

anchi bidatam arogit tr'anny, do not call everyone you meet here as brother or sister, you bi'tch, you are my concubine, do not forget I will net mount on you and choke your gefiH Hamashenay maekor if you do not stop calling strangers brother or sister. Werada trewaeet gual bidama, bend on the floor and wait till my anaconda overshadows on you , ready to demolish your Hamashenay rearend. I'm sure you are craving for my manmeat,...you'll have it, all night, in your dream.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 01 Nov 2019, 16:25

Hawzen,

You've already convinced yourself that oromos alone were the perpetrators here as opposed to perhaps questioning the narratives of those who are synonymous with hating Oromos.
If you knew anything about Oromos you'd know we never had religious problems (jawars wife is Christian btw), we were divided along regional lines. Not anymore and never again of course.
Our Naftanya mentality having, emiye menelik worshipping neighbors, are adept at spreading malicious anti Oromo propaganda and they oh so wish that they could weaken us and take us back meneliks days. That can only happen over 40 milion dead oromo bodies including mines. Oromia is just a day or two away these days.

I did not say violence and crimes against both people and property didn't occur; but I have yet to see proof Oromos alone were perpetrators.
In other words; im sure there were both victims anf perpetrators from multiple ethnic groups not just Oromos.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 01 Nov 2019, 18:11

Sadacha Macca wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 16:25
Hawzen,

You've already convinced yourself that oromos alone were the perpetrators here as opposed to perhaps questioning the narratives of those who are synonymous with hating Oromos.
If you knew anything about Oromos you'd know we never had religious problems (jawars wife is Christian btw), we were divided along regional lines. Not anymore and never again of course.
Our Naftanya mentality having, emiye menelik worshipping neighbors, are adept at spreading malicious anti Oromo propaganda and they oh so wish that they could weaken us and take us back meneliks days. That can only happen over 40 milion dead oromo bodies including mines. Oromia is just a day or two away these days.

I did not say violence and crimes against both people and property didn't occur; but I have yet to see proof Oromos alone were perpetrators.
In other words; im sure there were both victims anf perpetrators from multiple ethnic groups not just Oromos.
Brother Sadacha,

Thank you for responding.

As an Eritrean, I strongly believe that a united and strong Oromia is good for Ethiopia and our region. If there is not peace and stability in Oromia, first and foremost, people will lose their lives and your wealth will be wasted for nothing and of course Ethiopia will be in danger as a country. That is exactly what have witnessed for the last a week or so. For stability to prevail in your Killil, the rule of law should be respect in Oromia and it is the responsibility of the people of Oromia as citizens, Oromia killil Government and of course the federal government. Like you said, all the perpetrators should face justice for killing people as well as destroying property. I understand that you are blaming your "Naftanya mentality having, emiye menelik worshipping neighbors" . However, I have yet to see you or hear from you blaming anybody from your people...When Amhara government leaders were killed and people died as a result of that in Amhara killil few months ago, I don't think I saw any Amhara brohers and sisters blaming Oromo people including Jawar for the unrest in their Killil. Of course, few people tried to blame the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby at first. But if you remember it well, I questioned and challenged them to blame their own people like I am doing it now to you.

Let me ask you these questions though:

1. What is role of Jawar Mohammed in the recent unrest in Oromia ? Do you really think he abides the law?

2. I have also heard people claiming as there are two governments in Oromia Killil, A stronger Jawar government ( refered Aya Tolah) and weak Oromia government. Can you please enlighten us about such claims ?

3. What do you think would happen in Oromia Killil, if the federal government or Oromia Killil government for some reason take Jawar to Jail or to court ??

4. I don't think I have heard the beheading or crucifying of Ethiopian citizen in any other Killil other than your Killil Oromia. Please correct me if I am wrong.. Why is that ?

I just hope that anybody who played a role in the beheading and stoning innocent people to death, burning churches, killing religious leaders, injuring innocent people and destroying property will be brought to justice and face the consequences of their crimes in highest level. That is the only way peace and stability can be achieved in your Killil and in Ethiopia.

By the way, forget sister Abi-gail. The reason she has been acting the way she has been acting is that her stinky deformed behind is itching so badly and I don't think she is realizing what she is uttering.. I blame the Nigerian man though... By the way, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate sister Abi-gail for the high protein content her killil has been blessed as Mana from sky.... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

May God bless Oromia and Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Last edited by Hawzen on 01 Nov 2019, 19:53, edited 1 time in total.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 01 Nov 2019, 18:31

By the way, brother Revelations and brother Maxi have not any credibility when it comes the current unrest in Oromia as well as criticizing the Abby Government. They are just two angry Amhara brothers who lack common sense. I don't blame you for blaming them.

The same also goes to the Masud, Tolch and Yaballo, they are just three narrow minded racist Oromo brothers and I just hope that one day they open their eyes to see how beautiful diversity is. Having said that everybody knows brother Tarki, AbebeB, Ethwar and EthioRedSea are low IQ dedebit cadres aka low IQ Woyanay Digial Warriors who pretend to be like Oromo.... :P :lol: :mrgreen:

May God bless the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby Ahmed

May God bless Ethiopia and the people of Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 03 Nov 2019, 23:32

Hawzen wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 18:11
Sadacha Macca wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 16:25
Hawzen,

Brother Sadacha,

Thank you for responding.

As an Eritrean, I strongly believe that a united and strong Oromia is good for Ethiopia and our region. If there is not peace and stability in Oromia, first and foremost, people will lose their lives and your wealth will be wasted for nothing and of course Ethiopia will be in danger as a country. That is exactly what have witnessed for the last a week or so. For stability to prevail in your Killil, the rule of law should be respect in Oromia and it is the responsibility of the people of Oromia as citizens, Oromia killil Government and of course the federal government. Like you said, all the perpetrators should face justice for killing people as well as destroying property. I understand that you are blaming your "Naftanya mentality having, emiye menelik worshipping neighbors" . However, I have yet to see you or hear from you blaming anybody from your people...When Amhara government leaders were killed and people died as a result of that in Amhara killil few months ago, I don't think I saw any Amhara brohers and sisters blaming Oromo people including Jawar for the unrest in their Killil. Of course, few people tried to blame the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby at first. But if you remember it well, I questioned and challenged them to blame their own people like I am doing it now to you.

Let me ask you these questions though:

1. What is role of Jawar Mohammed in the recent unrest in Oromia ? Do you really think he abides the law?

2. I have also heard people claiming as there are two governments in Oromia Killil, A stronger Jawar government ( refered Aya Tolah) and weak Oromia government. Can you please enlighten us about such claims ?

3. What do you think would happen in Oromia Killil, if the federal government or Oromia Killil government for some reason take Jawar to Jail or to court ??

4. I don't think I have heard the beheading or crucifying of Ethiopian citizen in any other Killil other than your Killil Oromia. Please correct me if I am wrong.. Why is that ?

I just hope that anybody who played a role in the beheading and stoning innocent people to death, burning churches, killing religious leaders, injuring innocent people and destroying property will be brought to justice and face the consequences of their crimes in highest level. That is the only way peace and stability can be achieved in your Killil and in Ethiopia.

By the way, forget sister Abi-gail. The reason she has been acting the way she has been acting is that her stinky deformed behind is itching so badly and I don't think she is realizing what she is uttering.. I blame the Nigerian man though... By the way, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate sister Abi-gail for the high protein content her killil has been blessed as Mana from sky.... :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

May God bless Oromia and Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen,

I get it that, since you have an obsession with gondar [which is fine], that you tend to side with them and biased towards them and against those who may be on the opposite side of their narratives/propaganda.

1. When others, such as yourself, engage in solely buying the false narratives of neftenya elements, then of course, you provoke Oromos to defend themselves; basically if others do not accept their part of the blame/their fair share; why should we?
Oromos, from what my family back home said, were protesting, and that's when EZEMA/G7 Cadres attacked, and chaos ensued.
I personally believe government elements were involved, because they stand to benefit politically, if there's chaos in Ethiopia.
[for one, it gives them the perfect excuse to delay elections, for the foreseeable future]

I've never said Oromos, in general, are perfect and without flaws, but once again: when others, who are guilty or have done wrong, refuse to accept their own blame, and want to ''victim blame,'' then do NOT EXPECT us to take all the blame when it's not all of our faults.

As far as I know, jawar asked for back up and protection; not for some individuals to commit crimes, but tell me this: how would the kebessa/people who love Obbo Isaias, react, if let's say... elements of his own army or govt tried to send agents to harm him?
and isaias put a call out for help; how would his followers/supporters react? would they not get emotional and angry, unfortunately?!
jawar is an one of a kind hero, one of our leaders, and historically our enemies from the north, have always targeted our leaders, in an attempt to keep us subjugated, marginalized, and unable to start a resistance and maintain it.
So people got emotional. Not saying it's right, but it's understandable.
Remember: Jawar was on Al Jazeera and media, speaking on behalf of the voiceless Oromos, as our own OPDO/ODP brethren, such as ABIY, were serving the TPLF loyally. So you cannot compare the two from an Oromo nationalist perspective-1 was always loyal to the cause of Oromos, 1 was opportunistic and saw the qeerroo/oromo victory, and used the chance to attain power.

I do not believe that there is 'two governments' in oromia, however, there is an increasingly assertive Oromo masses, who will not back down, or cower, or be foolish enough to blindly follow and believe anything their government [be it led by an oromo or not] says/or does.
So, if they do something to harm the interests of the oromo masses, to appease anyone; expect violent resistance.
You have to keep in mind that, subjugation and oppression, for as long as oromos been through it, tends to make you ''on point,'' or wary, because you heard stories of how your parents were once kings and queens on their own lands prior to the european funded + aided + led Shawan Amhara elitist expansion to the south, and you want to make sure that oromos of today and of the future, remain free, and stay free.

arresting jawar, without a strongly built case, would not be wise. it'd led to more conflict.
it'd also be seeing as abiy appeasing amhara extremists among his govt, at the expense of oromos and their best interests.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 04 Nov 2019, 20:41

Sadacha Macca wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 23:32

Hawzen,

I get it that, since you have an obsession with gondar [which is fine], that you tend to side with them and biased towards them and against those who may be on the opposite side of their narratives/propaganda.
I have never taken side with the people of Gondar against the people of Oromo and this will never ever happen. I just have come to know some people from Gondar as friends, colleagues and neighbours and I found them they are very nice people. We have also a common enemy for the people of Eritrea and Gondar as our neighbours, the coward TPLF. We have also difference with few Neftegna who have not still stopped dreaming about Eritrea and Red Sea. I think politically, the people of Eritrea and Oromo have never had any issue that I know. In fact, the Oromo Prime Minister was the one who has chosen peace over TPLF's no-war no-peace with Eritrea. Not only that the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby played major role in undoing the unjust sanctions on Eritrea. The Honorable Prime Minister for us is like our beloved brother and son. In conclusion, there is no way, I, as an Eritrean, will take side with Gondar or Amhara against the people of Oromo. Let's make that very very clear, brother Sadacha.
1. When others, such as yourself, engage in solely buying the false narratives of neftenya elements, then of course, you provoke Oromos to defend themselves; basically if others do not accept their part of the blame/their fair share; why should we?
Oromos, from what my family back home said, were protesting, and that's when EZEMA/G7 Cadres attacked, and chaos ensued.
I personally believe government elements were involved, because they stand to benefit politically, if there's chaos in Ethiopia.
[for one, it gives them the perfect excuse to delay elections, for the foreseeable future]
I just hope that you understand the language barriers we have. I am sorry that I don't speak and hear your language and the only way I personally can get the news is in Amhara and I have to admit that. The reason I would like to engage with cool people like you and brother Sun is merely because I want get the correct information. So please don't presume I trust all the news I hear from "neftenya elements" whenever I challenge you. Unfortunately, I have also been accused by some Amhara brothers like the genius brother Info and the angry brother Maxi when I questioned them for accusing the Honorable Prime Minister when the leaders of Amhara government were killed. My stand was that there is not way the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby could be blamed for the killings and chaos in Amhara killil when General Asamenew was the one who executed them. To some extent, I think you remind me the honorable brother Info of course for completely different incident, I have to admit that.
I've never said Oromos, in general, are perfect and without flaws, but once again: when others, who are guilty or have done wrong, refuse to accept their own blame, and want to ''victim blame,'' then do NOT EXPECT us to take all the blame when it's not all of our faults.
Very reasonable answer. Thank you taking your responsibility as a proud Oromo brother.

As far as I know, jawar asked for back up and protection; not for some individuals to commit crimes, but tell me this: how would the kebessa/people who love Obbo Isaias, react, if let's say... elements of his own army or govt tried to send agents to harm him?
and isaias put a call out for help; how would his followers/supporters react? would they not get emotional and angry, unfortunately?!
jawar is an one of a kind hero, one of our leaders, and historically our enemies from the north, have always targeted our leaders, in an attempt to keep us subjugated, marginalized, and unable to start a resistance and maintain it.
So people got emotional. Not saying it's right, but it's understandable.

I admire the fact that you admitted people got emotional and angry and you don't condone what they did. Because killing other human being and destroying your own property is not something any reasonable person should accept. Let me ask you though, if you are openly admitting Jawar is your leader, should Jawar also take responsibility for crimes his followers committed out of anger and emotion??? Has he apologized for the families who lost their loved ones ? In my opinion, anybody regardless of ethnicity should face justice for crimes committed. Emotion and anger do not justify killing people and destroying property.

Having said that I don't agree with the analogy you have brought between Obbo Isaias and Obbo Jawar. Obbo isaias is the President of an independent country. Whereas Obbo Jawar is just an activist. Obbo Isaias has the legal right and ground to declare war. Whereas Obbo Jawar does NOT have any legal right to declare war. If you tell me that Obbo Jawar is an unofficial Prime Minister, that is another thing. Let me ask you this though: Why would the government of Ethiopia or any government for that matter spend tax-payers money on the security of an activist??? Obbo Jawar can hire his own security personel with his own money but definitely not with tax-payers money. Does Eskindir Nega have secret agents hired by the government of Ethiopia ???

Remember: Jawar was on Al Jazeera and media, speaking on behalf of the voiceless Oromos, as our own OPDO/ODP brethren, such as ABIY, were serving the TPLF loyally. So you cannot compare the two from an Oromo nationalist perspective-1 was always loyal to the cause of Oromos, 1 was opportunistic and saw the qeerroo/oromo victory, and used the chance to attain power.

Let me use this opportunity to thank for Jawar led Queeros, Amhara Fannoos and other Ethiopian youth who sacrificed their lives to make TPLF history. In my opinion, I don't think only Jawar from Minesota would have made change in Ethiopia if Defense Minister Lema, Prime Minister Dr. Abby, Depute Prime Minister Demeke and Foreign Minister Gedu would not have worked together. You can't just give all the credit only to Queero, brother Sadach....No body can deny the fact that Jawar led Queerros contributed a lot in make changes. But it does not mean that the change happened only by Jawar led Queeros. You have also accused Prime Minister Abby and other as opportunistic who used to the chance to attain power. Well...I don't think Obbo Jawar is a God sent Angel either. Obviously Obbo Jawar is going to do exactly that..It is just a matter of time... But the way don't get me wrong here, Obbo Jawar has every right to run for office and I think he should... I am open to hear from you about this...

I do not believe that there is 'two governments' in oromia, however, there is an increasingly assertive Oromo masses, who will not back down, or cower, or be foolish enough to blindly follow and believe anything their government [be it led by an oromo or not] says/or does.
So, if they do something to harm the interests of the oromo masses, to appease anyone; expect violent resistance.
You have to keep in mind that, subjugation and oppression, for as long as oromos been through it, tends to make you ''on point,'' or wary, because you heard stories of how your parents were once kings and queens on their own lands prior to the european funded + aided + led Shawan Amhara elitist expansion to the south, and you want to make sure that oromos of today and of the future, remain free, and stay free.

If you scroll up and re-read my comments, I agree with you that the people of Eritrea and Oromo have gone through similar situation for too long. It is time to take your right to speak and stand for yourself. In fact, it should be for every citizen. But I think there is difference between expecting violent resistance like you said and killing innocent & destroying property out of anger and emotion as you have already admitted. I just hope that this does not happen in the future since it was a lose-lose situation for your people and killil... Every citizen should have the right to live in their own country peacefully without fear.
arresting jawar, without a strongly built case, would not be wise. it'd led to more conflict.
it'd also be seeing as abiy appeasing amhara extremists among his govt, at the expense of oromos and their best interests.
How about if the government builds strong case and arrest Obbo Jawar, what do you think will happen in Oromia Killil ?

Thank you for responding to my comments and question about Jawar and the incidents in your killil with maturity and respect. I definitely appreciate that. You might have found some of my comments a little bit challenging.. But I want to assure you that there is not any hidden motives behind questions I might have forwarded towards your direction. Politically, we Eritreans have never had any problem that I know against the proud people of Oromo and it is not in our interest to create any problem either.

Dedebit is always dedeb

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 04 Nov 2019, 21:32

Houze

Amharic programs are available on ONN, OMN, LTV, KUSH MEDIA NETWORK etc if you are interested to hear the other side
I just hope that you understand the language barriers we have. I am sorry that I don't speak and hear your language and the only way I personally can get the news is in Amhara and I have to admit that.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 04 Nov 2019, 22:01

eden wrote:
04 Nov 2019, 21:32
Houze

Amharic programs are available on ONN, OMN, LTV, KUSH MEDIA NETWORK etc if you are interested to hear the other side
I just hope that you understand the language barriers we have. I am sorry that I don't speak and hear your language and the only way I personally can get the news is in Amhara and I have to admit that.
Thank you, sister Eden for the info. I did not know that. I usually follow on You tube and now I will search for OMN Amharic and other Oromo Networks in Amharic. I have to make sure I don't fall into TPLF owned Amharic programs broadcasted from Mekelle.... Right ??

By the way, what is new about the honorable Prof. Ayte Halafi ??? Many of us who care about the die-hard outspoken Tigray brother are concerned...Did you hear anything about him??

Dedebit is always dedeb

Abere

Post by Abere » 04 Nov 2019, 22:09

The only way for a durable peace and stability is to dismantle the fictitious kilil called Orrommiiaa. This disease known as Orroommiiaa and its carriers have to be removed. There never been either a place or a name known as Orroommiiaa in the thousands years of Ethiopia.