Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kibramlak

Re: የጃዋር አላማ ኢትዬጽያን distablise ማድረግ ስለሆነ ዶ/ር አብይ የሚከተለውን እርምጃ ነው መውሰድ ያለበት፣

Post by kibramlak » 30 Oct 2019, 18:02

Btw, there are news out there that the state supported criminal is going to leave for Minnesota
If true,, Abiy is nothing but ጓያ የሰበረው ሽባ ነው፣፣ ያ ማለት፣ እንኳን ለሀገር ለራሱም የማይደርስ ሽባ እና የመድረክ ኮሚክ ነው፣፣

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 30 Oct 2019, 18:45

kibramlak wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 17:55
Sun,

You have nothing to invent other than repeating same thing: egalitarian, sacrificed, librated... Which all are not true. Is ODP egalitarian now ????
Who did the mengas librated ????
Do the mengas have any idea for what they sacrificed themselves,, if any ?

Just answer these instead of paroting same thing all the time,, which would make you idiot
Make sure the fact that egalitarianism, equality and justice for all are/were all embedded in the long past Oromo cultural, social, political, etc. values whiuch have long been attacked from the outside and badly wounded by people who value tyranical and authoritatrian inhuman trades and traditions.

The reminants and left overs of this tyranical value elements are the ones Still trying their best to bad mouth and subvert indeginous democarcy, peace, egalitarianism, equality adn justice for all.

The derogatory Word you are using, "Menga" already tells a lot about your anti democratic evil Judas values and preferances, specially when you are talking bad about people who lost their lives and limbs and liberated you and your far and near kins and kinds.

It is more than SHAME to bite the same good hands that Fed you and your various buddies with prime quality Organic Milk and Organic Honey even when you were/are moving in the darkness smuggling guns and stealingf money.

As to whom the egalitarian Qerroos have liberated is self evident current event not needing any explanation unless some one is suffering from dementia and completely lost memories. In such cases you may need the help of a qualified psychiatrist but not my (Sun's) explanation. :mrgreen:

We all have one country together and separately and as such need to care and share together and separately. As far as the egalitarian and democratic Oromos are firmly United and march forwards with all the other Ethiopians I am 101% sure that Mamma Ethiopia is in good and excellent hands. BINGO
! 8)

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 30 Oct 2019, 20:38

Sun,
How come that would happen if the killers are at the helm of power ,, the ones you call egalitarian - aka ODP acting as anti Ethiopia ?

What would you respond to the fact that innocent citizens are slaughtered by fanatics (that you call them egalitarian) ?

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 31 Oct 2019, 07:18

የጃዋር ኢትዮጵይያን የማተራመስ ሂደቶች፣፣ ልክ እንደ ራድዮ ርዋንዳ፣፣ እሱ ደግሞ TV ጨመረበት

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 31 Oct 2019, 17:08

kibramlak wrote:
30 Oct 2019, 20:38
Sun,
How come that would happen if the killers are at the helm of power ,, the ones you call egalitarian - aka ODP acting as anti Ethiopia ?

What would you respond to the fact that innocent citizens are slaughtered by fanatics (that you call them egalitarian) ?
The Oromo Youth (Qeerroo) never killed never injured any one during their amazing peaceful long struggle against the tplf dictatorship in which lots of Qeerroos have lost their dear lives and limbs and finally liberated the entire Ethiopian people from medieval jails and concentration camps. That is also why you and your like are now free to write and even insult the same Oromo Youth who liberated you and decorated you with all the goodies of liberty and freedom you and your buddies are enjoying currently.

Right now at the helm of power are the best healers and the best people of peace and progress since some 3000 years. But then again don't take healing, peace and progress for granted and take up guns and daggers trying run around and kill innocent people in which case you will be killed with no mercy so that you may travel upstairs and blame yourself only. This is not only in Ethiopia alone but universal governmental activities and role definition. BINGO! :P

Yes, unfortunately deaths have taken place, but again those deaths were perpetrated by the over agitated amara extremists, the likes those of Asaminew Tsige's militia squads who infiltrated the peacefully demonstrating Oromo Youth and made the killings in order to blame the government and aspire for power and glory just like always in the past. "Old habits die hard" as the saying kept saying. So please don't keep asking me some thing which you know best. If the Oromo Youth were not egalitarian and believers in justice and equality for all do you think that they would have been sacrificing their lives and limbs as to chase away the tplf dictatorship and liberate themselves as well as yourselves too? Never!

If it were your chest pumping tyrannical chimp, you would have simply liberated your own red ar$$$ chimp and left behind the Oromos to suffer in jails and concentration camps just like your beloved tyrannical regimes of the past.
Ewunet Yashenifaal! :lol:

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 31 Oct 2019, 18:07

We all heard that you donot like Jawar.

Who is the next that we need to kill? Bekele? Shimelis, or Ezkeil or Girma, Probably Tsegaye is the best candidate,
You see how illogical you are?

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 01 Nov 2019, 03:52

Sun,
You must be in deep freezer and stuck with same nonsense story of egalitarian. What we observe now is barbarism and animalism. The rest is nonsense. እንደ ጭፍን ካድሬ እክት ለማድረግ ብትሞክርም፣ ሙከራህ ግን ጅል ሰው እንጅ ካድሬ አላስመሰለህም፣፣

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 01 Nov 2019, 06:28

Deja Vu! We have heard this kind of bullshit for the last three decades. Buddy, try to come up with a better and more authentic excuse. Scribbling the same old same old ploy every day not only makes you sound fvcking boring but also anchors you back to the mother of all evil: Dedebit.

sun wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 17:08
kibramlak wrote:
Sun,

The Oromo Youth (Qeerroo) never killed never injured any one during their amazing peaceful long struggle against the tplf dictatorship in which lots of Qeerroos have lost their dear lives and limbs and finally liberated the entire Ethiopian people from medieval jails and concentration camps. That is also why you and your like are now free to write and even insult the same Oromo Youth who liberated you and decorated you with all the goodies of liberty and freedom you and your buddies are enjoying currently.

Right now at the helm of power are the best healers and the best people of peace and progress since some 3000 years. But then again don't take healing, peace and progress for granted and take up guns and daggers trying run around and kill innocent people in which case you will be killed with no mercy so that you may travel upstairs and blame yourself only. This is not only in Ethiopia alone but universal governmental activities and role definition. BINGO! :P

Yes, unfortunately deaths have taken place, but again those deaths were perpetrated by the over agitated amara extremists, the likes those of Asaminew Tsige's militia squads who infiltrated the peacefully demonstrating Oromo Youth and made the killings in order to blame the government and aspire for power and glory just like always in the past. "Old habits die hard" as the saying kept saying. So please don't keep asking me some thing which you know best. If the Oromo Youth were not egalitarian and believers in justice and equality for all do you think that they would have been sacrificing their lives and limbs as to chase away the tplf dictatorship and liberate themselves as well as yourselves too? Never!

If it were your chest pumping tyrannical chimp, you would have simply liberated your own red ar$$$ chimp and left behind the Oromos to suffer in jails and concentration camps just like your beloved tyrannical regimes of the past.

Factcheck

Post by Factcheck » 03 Nov 2019, 10:31

How about thinking a bit positive, if you can, suggesting a better way for the country to reconcile with various differences among groups (sometimes competing interests)?

You made your recommendations clear if you were to advise Abiy but millions of people die for Jawar, so the notion that everything will be rosy if Jawar disappears wouldn’t make a lot of sense. So don’t waste your time choosing where he should go exile or how he should be jailed or killed...cause that’s the choice he and his supporters make.

As far as the Oromo youth, whom you refer to wholesomely as mengas, are concerned they’re not fearful of armed killers let alone online ‘advisers’. Again, wouldn’t it be more productive if this forum talked about the questions each group has, how should they be addressed without significantly affecting others? With all due respect, kill, jail, exile... cannot be our solution.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 03 Nov 2019, 11:32

Factcheck wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 10:31
How about thinking a bit positive, if you can, suggesting a better way for the country to reconcile with various differences among groups (sometimes competing interests)?

You made your recommendations clear if you were to advise Abiy but millions of people die for Jawar, so the notion that everything will be rosy if Jawar disappears wouldn’t make a lot of sense. So don’t waste your time choosing where he should go exile or how he should be jailed or killed...cause that’s the choice he and his supporters make.

As far as the Oromo youth, whom you refer to wholesomely as mengas, are concerned they’re not fearful of armed killers let alone online ‘advisers’. Again, wouldn’t it be more productive if this forum talked about the questions each group has, how should they be addressed without significantly affecting others? With all due respect, kill, jail, exile... cannot be our solution.
What would be your recommendation then? That people just forget everyone that was butchered? What sort of productive dialogue is there when one group thinks it's perfectly okay to follow someone responsible for dismembering children and dragging burnt mutilated bodies?

There are all sorts of ways to resolve political differences and in every way a peaceful dialogue is preferable. But when your leader decides if and when he doesn't get his way, he's going to send thugs to slaughter innocent people, he's forgoing all peaceful avenues. He has decided he can and will use violence whenever he wants. There is no just resolution for such a person other than him being punished to the fullest extent of the law. You suggest peaceful dialogue now only because you want him to avoid culpability for his crimes, not because you are interested in peace or dialogue.

And I don't believe Jawar has millions to die for him, you zealots should really stop making up random numbers in a country where a poll hasn't been conducted in decades. But in some unlikely event that he did, don't count that as some source of pride. It is a marker for much your culture has fallen that you would waste your life for a charlatan.

Also understand his supporters, however many of them there are, won't actually be the ones deciding his fate. The best they can manage is to prolong it. His ability to control some people in power right now is less than the power TPLF had over the whole country, and they eventually fell. So understand that his end is also inevitable.

Factcheck

Post by Factcheck » 03 Nov 2019, 12:17

opmerc,
Let me agree with you that innocent people should never be harmed in anyway, and that people who committed horrific crimes like the one we recently saw should face justice!

That said,
(1) don’t try to qualify my interests because you don’t know me.
(2) despite all this insane rhetoric, there’s no single evidence that Jawar ordered, encouraged or suggested to qerro to kill people. Again, there’s no excuse for the crimes that happened and whoever is involved should face justice)
(3) you have a point that neither of us know how many people are ready to die for him - we’ll see when elections or polls come. I would ask you, respectfully, to stop judging or characterization of who people choose to die for
(4) Jawar should be punished if he committed crimes but justice cannot be won by shear hatred, and through the same old and tired way of making oneself hero and others cowards. Jawar and qerro survived the TPLF that I agree was more powerful. So you tell me who else will decide the fate of Jawar and qerro.

Overall, though, thanks for the mostly polite tone of your comments, in a mostly emotional forum that has little substance

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 03 Nov 2019, 12:54

Factcheck wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 12:17
opmerc,
Let me agree with you that innocent people should never be harmed in anyway, and that people who committed horrific crimes like the one we recently saw should face justice!

That said,
(1) don’t try to qualify my interests because you don’t know me.
(2) despite all this insane rhetoric, there’s no single evidence that Jawar ordered, encouraged or suggested to qerro to kill people. Again, there’s no excuse for the crimes that happened and whoever is involved should face justice)
(3) you have a point that neither of us know how many people are ready to die for him - we’ll see when elections or polls come. I would ask you, respectfully, to stop judging or characterization of who people choose to die for
(4) Jawar should be punished if he committed crimes but justice cannot be won by shear hatred, and through the same old and tired way of making oneself hero and others cowards. Jawar and qerro survived the TPLF that I agree was more powerful. So you tell me who else will decide the fate of Jawar and qerro.

Overall, though, thanks for the mostly polite tone of your comments, in a mostly emotional forum that has little substance
You are right I don't know you. But I don't have to. When a new account shows up and all of the comments are in defense of Jawar, I can safely assume you are his supporter.

The public evidence against him is plenty. His media spends endless hours fomenting against 'Neftegna'. That is priming his followers with hatred. There is an interview of him saying if his claims over Addis Abeba were not entertained, he will go from mender to mender and tell his thugs to continue events like what took place in Burayu. "Esti inchersew" was the exact quote. That is a warning that he has the ability to control those thugs and that he could unleash them whenever he felt like it. Lo and behold, at his call to come out to his defense, they did exactly what he warned they would do. And that is an execution of those threats. On this alone, anyone would be culpable for inciting riots. I'm sure an actual investigation by authorities would uncover very more explicit actions that go into his plans, motivations and financing.

If you agree that Jawar ought to be punished for any of his crimes, great. Then the solution is simple. Encourage independent authorities to investigate and charge based on their findings. If and when they do charge him, go tell his thugs to not burn or loot the country. Then we can have that peaceful dialogue you claimed you wanted earlier.

If you want me to respect people who will die for someone who got wealthy selling venom instead of hope, I would say no. I can and would judge you if you raise up to kill a fellow citizen based on fairy tales of crimes committed hundreds of years ago and being directed by someone who is not himself a citizen or would never put his own life at risk.

sidenote: still no place called finnfine after all that butchering.

Factcheck

Post by Factcheck » 03 Nov 2019, 13:47

If you categorize me as Jawar’s supporter based on my writings (I don’t support anyone if you choose to believe), you sound like neftegna’s supporter based on yours (and I believe you are entitled to be). My point is that we should have a civilized discussion, including on what you call fairytales and what others call horrific crimes, without killing people or characters.

My last plea is let’s try not to mix people who have legitimate questions and are exercising their right to peaceful demonstrations (no matter how many they are) with people who committed crimes. Words such as ‘thugs’ wouldn’t help positive discourse with the former group, that respects others and knows its right.

We agreed on independent investigation of killings - of all sides - and try those responsible whether it’s Jawar or anyone implicated.

With that I say thank you and hope we have learned a few things and created a better understanding.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 03 Nov 2019, 14:29

I make my positions very clear but, sure, you can assume whatever you like.

You are the only one conflating peaceful demonstrations with mindless thugs that hack and mutilate people. No one said people can't come out and peacefully voice their concerns (not counting Oromo Police, of course). When people come out with weapons threatening bloodshed if their demands are not met, for any occasion, those are thugs. When people come out and proceed to hunt random people and do unspeakable things to them, those are also thugs, and that's putting it very mildly. I have no interest in hearing about your concerns after you behave that way. And if you don't agree with the actions of such thugs then there is no reason that label should offend you.

Civilized discussion is not possible if one party that controls such thugs waves it around during the discussion. It's that simple. If you are truly after a civilized discussion, all elements that discourage it have to be off the table first. Absent that, everyone should definitely engage peacefully, on any subject, fairy tale or otherwise.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 03 Nov 2019, 19:01

In ther words, you are saying that taking human lives off can be used as a negotiation tool. Those who were and are part of these inhuman acts are criminals, which cannot seat and negotiate. Jawar and his interhamwe qerros are criminals, in which Jawar, qerro leaders and some opdo officials have to face justice before any negotiation is to take place. They can't have it both ways.

Btw, as opmerc said it down, these criminals do not know about negotiation. These are kegna thugs who wouldnt stop comiting crimes unless they get what they want.

Its now clear that Abiy is both unwilling and incompetent to bring these criminals face justice. People will be forced to take care of them.
Factcheck wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 10:31

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 03 Nov 2019, 19:29

kibramlak wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 13:52
DTT,
As of now, jawar qerro and tplf are openly calling for ethnic cleansing. I dont know why you bring ABN at this specific situation. Moreover, I have never heard from any leadership of ABN that calls for ethnic cleansing.
Liar, liar. liar....
Your tattered dirty liar pants are on red hot fire!

Otherwise and even though they don't represent the good Amara people, one of the prime and root causes of all these problems and insecurities directly leads to the home of ABN (AmaraNationalMovement) because their leader have already stated in public saying that, "Amhara created Ethiopia just like God created the world, in which case all the Ethiopian people must worship their God, the Amhara people/ABN who created Ethiopia."

As for the egalitarian Qeerros (Youth) they have done only good, by closing prisons and concentration camps and letting go free all the Amhra prisoners including the thankless cvnning fox chest ABN members, currently bad mouthing and blaming their liberators just like Judas was blaming Jesus Christ and sold him for 30 silver coins but then noticed his capital crimes and committed suicide due to the unbearable guilt conscious.

ABN better stop its Cat and Mouse game and take up the loving and healing game so that we may have a peaceful and prosperous country from all the South, West, East, North and throughout the country.
8)

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 03 Nov 2019, 19:46

I told you that you are in deep freezer. Your nonsense egalitarian never existed. Instead, barbarism and animalism are the prime identifiers of your menga aka qerro. I havent read comments as foolish as yours. You seem to have been told a fairytale at one point intime, you blieven in that, and your brain remained stuck there.
sun wrote:
03 Nov 2019, 19:29
kibramlak wrote:
28 Oct 2019, 13:52
DTT,
As of now, jawar qerro and tplf are openly calling for ethnic cleansing. I dont know why you bring ABN at this specific situation. Moreover, I have never heard from any leadership of ABN that calls for ethnic cleansing.
Liar, liar. liar....
Your tattered dirty liar pants are on red hot fire!

Otherwise and even though they don't represent the good Amara people, one of the prime and root causes of all these problems and insecurities directly leads to the home of ABN (AmaraNationalMovement) because their leader have already stated in public saying that, "Amhara created Ethiopia just like God created the world, in which case all the Ethiopian people must worship their God, the Amhara people/ABN who created Ethiopia."

As for the egalitarian Qeerros (Youth) they have done only good, by closing prisons and concentration camps and letting go free all the Amhra prisoners including the thankless cvnning fox chest ABN members, currently bad mouthing and blaming their liberators just like Judas was blaming Jesus Christ and sold him for 30 silver coins but then noticed his capital crimes and committed suicide due to the unbearable guilt conscious.

ABN better stop its Cat and Mouse game and take up the loving and healing game so that we may have a peaceful and prosperous country from all the South, West, East, North and throughout the country.
8)

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 03 Nov 2019, 19:52

Don't forget all of the provocative double bul$its being preached, sprayed ans scribbled non stop here and there claiming that Oromos are not Ethiopians and must go back to Kenya and Madagascar so that the whole of Oromiyya and Finfinne should be taken over by NifxYegnas. So please take your drooling dirty ar$$$ seriously and come up with reasonable and equitable balanced suggestions than your one sided self serving deeply boring fvking outburst. Okay? Okay! :mrgreen:

Selam/ wrote:
01 Nov 2019, 06:28
Deja Vu! We have heard this kind of bullshit for the last three decades. Buddy, try to come up with a better and more authentic excuse. Scribbling the same old same old ploy every day not only makes you sound fvcking boring but also anchors you back to the mother of all evil: Dedebit.

sun wrote:
31 Oct 2019, 17:08
kibramlak wrote:
Sun,