Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Cia and mossad were after me in 2011 claimed the dictator

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Nov 2019, 19:54

Currently, There is nothing wedi medhin berad promise or say which can sway Eritreans to render the alcoholic junk the unconditional and unwavering support on which Eritreans are known for. Eritreans are simply not falling for the usual empty promise and hatew qetew of wedi medhin any more . And the alcoholic junk knows it. What does the alcoholic junk does to change the People indifferent or natural reaction to the hatew qetew and usual empty promise? yeah! Reinvent the old and proven method which is the siege mentality. The regime is yet again trying to make the People feel that the country is under attack and the CIA and mossad tried to topple the regime in 2011. :shock:

We are in 2019 and Eritrea and the federal government of Ethiopia under dr abiye have excellent relationship. The Americans under president Trump are willing to open a new chapter with Eritrea and instead of trying to use diplomacy and Eritrea's unique strategical position to the People advantage, here is the alcoholic junk trying to look for a fight with the world sole super power to justify his dictatorship.

Luckly, no foreign News outlet reported the "new revelation" of wedi medhin berad which will frustrate him even more.

Btw. It should be noted, wedi medhin berad always create crises Deither During new year or when Eritreans are celebrating our independence day.

Merhano

Re: Cia and mossad were after me in 2011 claimed the dictator

Post by Merhano » 02 Nov 2019, 21:06

I don't even know how to react to this childish paranoia of the president of Eritrea. Now he's started to behave like his lackey dog, Bruno. Please PFDJ leaders, stay away from the press when you are drunk!
Can anyone tell me who the intended audience is for this "declassified " document released by the Demented PIA?

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 Nov 2019, 21:16

Merhano wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 21:06
I don't even know how to react to this childish paranoia of the president of Eritrea. Now he's started to behave like his lackey dog, Bruno. Please PFDJ leaders, stay away from the press when you are drunk!
Can anyone tell me who the intended audience is for this "declassified " document released by the Demented PIA?
It is not paranoia but intentional diversionary tactic to preoccupy the eritrean People with a external threats and rally behind the dictator.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 02 Nov 2019, 21:19

What a wicked person are u Wedi Sharmuuttaa Agame? Have u learned such idiocy analysis from the Agame dedebit school?
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 21:16
Merhano wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 21:06
It is not paranoia but intentional diversionary tactic to preoccupy the eritrean People with a external threats and rally behind the dictator.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 02 Nov 2019, 21:33

pushkin wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 21:19
What a wicked person are u Wedi Sharmuuttaa Agame? Have u learned such idiocy analysis from the Agame dedebit school?

Why don't you tell us Mr. Albert Einstein what the purpose behind the latest new revelation is about?
Is it to harm relationtionship with US or Israel. If that is the case who will be more harmed by that action. Don't you people have any brain cells of your own any more.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 02 Nov 2019, 21:46

Why are you pretending as an Eritrean. As far as we Eritreans are concerned, we must expose every evil thing that is happening on us from the time the westerns have decided to federate us with Ethiopia until now. It is not our nature to fear except for Alah/God. Nothing will be happened more than the previous years of damages. Would u please assist your locust infested kilil Tigray? We Eritreans don't need the advice of the dedebit cadres :lol:
eritrea wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 21:33
pushkin wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 21:19

Why don't you tell us Mr. Albert Einstein what the purpose behind the latest new revelation is about?
Is it to harm relationtionship with US or Israel. If that is the case who will be more harmed by that action. Don't you people have any brain cells of your own any more.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Nov 2019, 21:49

I agree with my Weyane brother Deqi-Arawit that, the sandal wearing dictator Issayas is trying to DISCREDIT our visionary Weyane leaders for their ሳይንሳዊ መብረቖም and ፍልጠቶም ምስ ክእለቶም አማዕቢሎም ብስልትታቶም እማ ልሻዕውያ ለርዓድዎ, by pointing his dictatorial fingers at our white saviors as his only opponents.

That is very offensive to us Weyane. We deserve all the credit for delaying Eritrea's quest to become Africa's Singapore. Deqi-Arawit and I didn't spend over 10 years on this forum just because we love to talk trash about Eritrea. We were trying to scientifically and digitally overthrow the dictator so we may declare our Republic of Greater Tigray in peace.

Give us credit or give us death! :evil: :evil:
ኡናሸንፋለን!!

ደቂ አራዊት ጀግና ወያናይ: ውፈር ተበገስ ከምዚ ሕዚ ሳይንሳዊ መብረቕካ ኣውርደሎም፣ ፍልጠት ምስ ክእለት ኣማዕቢልካ ብስልትታካ እማ ኣርዕዶም። መርኣያ መንነትካ እዩ ፅፉፍ ውዳበኻ፣ አብ መረጃ ፎርም ዓልል፣ ዓልል፣ ዓልል ።

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 02 Nov 2019, 22:03

pushkin wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 21:46
Why are you pretending as an Eritrean. As far as we Eritreans are concerned, we must expose every evil thing that is happening on us from the time the westerns have decided to federate us with Ethiopia until now. It is not our nature to fear except for Alah/God. Nothing will be happened more than the previous years of damages. Would u please assist your locust infested kilil Tigray? We Eritreans don't need the advice of the dedebit cadres :lol:

I just forgot for a moment I was talking with a zombie. That is what you and your likes are.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Nov 2019, 22:07

eritrea wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 22:03
pushkin wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 21:46

I just forgot for a moment I was talking with a zombie. That is what you and your likes are.
Is he scaring you, little baby? :lol:

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 02 Nov 2019, 22:17

Zmeselo wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 22:07
eritrea wrote:

Is that your mission to create fear and confusion. Well, what I see is a dead person trying to act as a living but unfortunately to no avail. But, I have to admit that you won to divert the discussion to something else. And that is I guess the reason of your existence to begin with.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Nov 2019, 22:38

eritrea wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 22:17
Zmeselo wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 22:07
eritrea wrote:

Is that your mission to create fear and confusion. Well, what I see is a dead person trying to act as a living but unfortunately to no avail. But, I have to admit that you won to divert the discussion to something else. And that is I guess the reason of your existence to begin with.
You must be crazy. Aren't zombies, supposed to be "scary"? Am I missing something?

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Nov 2019, 23:06

We Weyane Deserve the Credit for What Happened to Eritrea. Give Us Credit, or Give Us Death! :evil: :evil:

C beyond

Post by C beyond » 02 Nov 2019, 23:26

PIA, has the character of a 2-faced snake, and that's being unkind to the snake. He deserves everything that is being thrown at him and more.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Nov 2019, 01:26

ሻእቢያዎች ባለፉት ሃያ አመታት ጀግና ወያኔ በኤርትራ ላይ ያደረሰውን ከፍ ያለ ጉዳት እውቅና ላለመስጠት ሲዘልፉ እና ሲያጥላሉ መሰማታቸው የሚገርም ነገር አይደለም። ልክ ነው፡ የወያኔ መሪዎቻችን ከአለም ሃያላን አገሮች ጋር አብረው በመስራት ኤርትራን በማዳከም ረገድ ትልቅ ሚና ተጫውተዋል። ለበጎ ስራቸውም ሃያ ሰባት ቢልዮን ዶላር ኡንደተሰጣቸውም የአለም ሕዝብ ሁሉ የሚያውቀው ሃቅ ነው።

ትንሽም ሆነ ትልቅ ስራ ክቡር ነው። አፄ ዮሐንስ የእንግሊዝን ሰራዊት መርተው ለድል ያበቁት ስራ ክቡር ነው የሚል ፅኑ አቋም ስለነበራቸው ነው። አፄ ቴዎድሮስን ካስገደሉ በኋላ ለእንግሊዝ ንግስት የፃፉት ደብዳቤ የተወሰደ እንዲህ ይነበባል፥ "...ጥንቱንም በእግዚአብሔር ፈቃድ ለመንግስት የበቃሁ እርስዎ በሰጡኝ መድፍ፣ ነፍጥና ባሩድ ነው።"

አፄ ቴዎድሮስ ድንገት ከሞት ቢያመልጡ ኖሮ እና አፄ ዮሐንስን ለፈፀሙት ጀብድነት እውቅናን ላለመስጠት ግንባራቸውን ቋጥረው፤ ጥርሳቸውን ነክሰውና ጣታቸውን ቀስረው ጥፋቱ የእንግሊዝን መንግስት ነው ብለው ቢናገሩ የትግራይ ሕዝብ ያፌዝባቸውና ይስቅባቸው ነበር። ቂቂቂቂቂቂቂቂቂ
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Nov 2019, 04:37

Wedi medhin berad poodles are out words.

Regardless how you view the alcoholic junk but politically, he is dead man walking

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 08 Dec 2019, 06:50

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 19:54
Currently, There is nothing wedi medhin berad promise or say which can sway Eritreans to render the alcoholic junk the unconditional and unwavering support on which Eritreans are known for. Eritreans are simply not falling for the usual empty promise and hatew qetew of wedi medhin any more . And the alcoholic junk knows it. What does the alcoholic junk does to change the People indifferent or natural reaction to the hatew qetew and usual empty promise? yeah! Reinvent the old and proven method which is the siege mentality. The regime is yet again trying to make the People feel that the country is under attack and the CIA and mossad tried to topple the regime in 2011. :shock:

We are in 2019 and Eritrea and the federal government of Ethiopia under dr abiye have excellent relationship. The Americans under president Trump are willing to open a new chapter with Eritrea and instead of trying to use diplomacy and Eritrea's unique strategical position to the People advantage, here is the alcoholic junk trying to look for a fight with the world sole super power to justify his dictatorship.

Luckly, no foreign News outlet reported the "new revelation" of wedi medhin berad which will frustrate him even more.

Btw. It should be noted, wedi medhin berad always create crises Deither During new year or when Eritreans are celebrating our independence day.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 08 Dec 2019, 06:55

Wedi Atarit Agame! It seems that you took overdose cannabis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 06:50
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Dec 2019, 20:33

pushkin wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 06:55
Wedi Atarit Agame! It seems that I took overdose sniff of the arse of the alcoholic junk wedi medhin berad now I am High on his fesi:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 06:50
Deqi-Arawit wrote: