Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
@@

Bete Gojjam don't open it. this is not for you kkkkkk

Post by @@ » 02 Nov 2019, 08:03

fake gojjame Bete Bojjam, you are an agame pretending to be gojjame just so that you come back in few days time and attack other amharas :lol: :lol: we know all your low iq dedebit tricks eko :lol: :lol: who said dedebit is dedeb :lol:

for now enjoy the real gojjam

Bete Gojjam

Re: Bete Gojjam don't open it. this is not for you kkkkkk

Post by Bete Gojjam » 02 Nov 2019, 08:14

@@ wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 08:03
fake gojjame Bete Bojjam, you are an agame pretending to be gojjame just so that you come back in few days time and attack other amharas :lol: :lol: we know all your low iq dedebit tricks eko :lol: :lol: who said dedebit is dedeb :lol:

Very ugly Agame animal,

Accusing me of being agame is the most hilarious accusation I have ever witnessed very childish and foolish of you Digital Ejolies to accuse extreme Amhara activitists like Revelations & Maxi Abaymado of being agame :lol: :lol:

I haven’t seen any Amhara that hasn’t been accused of being cursed agame tribe like you ayte go back to your desert kunama [deleted]

What type of agame is pretending to be Amhara here on a anonymous online forum :lol:

I’ll like to invite real Tigrayan thonged agame -Aziza- aka Sister Abigail [ deleted ] :mrgreen:

@@

Post by @@ » 02 Nov 2019, 16:46

confirmed. now you sound more like aziza :lol: for now enjoy real gojam

Bete Gojjam wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 08:14
@@ wrote:

Very ugly Agame animal,

Accusing me of being agame is the most hilarious accusation I have ever witnessed very childish and foolish of you Digital Ejolies to accuse extreme Amhara activitists like Revelations & Maxi Abaymado of being agame :lol: :lol:

I haven’t seen any Amhara that hasn’t been accused of being cursed agame tribe like you ayte go back to your desert kunama [deleted]

What type of agame is pretending to be Amhara here on a anonymous online forum :lol:

I’ll like to invite real Tigrayan thonged agame -Aziza- aka Sister Abigail [ deleted ] :mrgreen:

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 02 Nov 2019, 19:41

TembienLiberation wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 19:25
@@ wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 16:46
confirmed. now you sound more like aziza :lol: for now enjoy real gojam

Bete Gojjam wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 08:14
@@ wrote:
fake gojjame Bete Bojjam, you are an agame pretending to be gojjame just so that you come back in few days time and attack other amharas :lol: :lol: we know all your low iq dedebit tricks eko who said dedebit is dedeb :lol:

Very ugly Agame animal,

You put down "Bete Gojjame's" aka Aziza's trousers and show us his pink sxy pant so early... :mrgreen:

Agame's goes as far as insulting themselves so that we beleive them
Digital Agame Ligagam Warrior, first go back to agame desert tigrash caves, Abiy Supporting gallaway buda Timben Get lost!

@@

Post by @@ » 02 Dec 2019, 03:42

i knew bete gojjam was bete agame after only his first post kkkkkkkkkkkkk :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
i don't understand why agames don't stand by their own identity and insult others? why hide their agamenet to insult others? what do they fear? they are bunch of cowards. bete agame, why are you afraid to be proud agame? why do you have to hide under gojjam skirt? what a worthless coward werada. bitmot yishalhal.