Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

ፕሬዚዳንት ኢሳያይስ አፈወርቂ ስለ አማራ፣ ኦሮሞና ኢትዮጵያ ምስክርነታቸውን ሰጡ፡፡ አማራ እባብና ለማኝ ነውም ብለዋል፡፡ በውጤቱ የአማራ አቃጣሪው አብይ አመድ ላይም በረዶ ቸልሰዋል፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 25 Oct 2019, 10:29

"እስከዛሬ በኦሮሞው መልካምነት የኖረችው ኢትዮጵያ ለወደፊት ልትጠፋ የምትችለውም የኦሮሞው ህዝብ ተቆጥቶ የተነሳ ቀን ብቻ ነው። የኦሮሞ ህዝብ ከምስራቅ አፍሪካም አልፎ ለዓለምም ስጦታ ነው።” – ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ

“የኦሮሞ ህዝብ ትከሻው እጅግ ሰፊ የሆነ ሁሉን ቻይ ታጋሽ ህዝብ ነው። በተለይ ከምስራቅ አፍሪካም አልፎ በዓረብ አገራት እንኳን በክፋቱና በተንኮልኝነቱ የሚታወቅ “እባብ” ተብሎ የሚጠራን አማራ፥ እንደራሱ በጉያው አቅፎና ችሎ አብሮት መኖሩን ስታይ ይቺ ኢትዮጵያ የምትባል ሀገር እስካሁን ከዓለም ካርታ አለመጥፋት ምክንያቱ ይህ የዋህ፣ ቅንና መልካም ህዝብ እንደሆነ ትረዳለህ።

ኦሮሞ አይለምንም፣ ወደ አማራ አገርም አይሰደድም። የራሱን አሳልፎ ይሰጣል እንጂ የሰውን አይፈልግም። በተገላብጦሽ አማራ ይለምናል፣ ለልመናም ወደ ኦሮሚያ ክልል ይሄዳል፤ ወንድሙን ገድሎ የሚሸሸውም ወደዚያው ነው፤ ለጉልበት ሥራም እንደዚያው። በኦሮሚያ ውስጥ መፅሀፍ ገላጩ፣ ጠንቋይ ደብተራ፣ ሟርተኛ እነርሱ ናቸው።

እስከዛሬ በኦሮሞው መልካምነት የኖረችው ኢትዮጵያ ለወደፊት ልትጠፋ የምትችለውም የኦሮሞው ህዝብ ተቆጥቶ የተነሳ ቀን ብቻ ነው። የኦሮሞ ህዝብ ከምስራቅ አፍሪካም አልፎ ለዓለምም ስጦታ ነው።”
የኤርትራው ፕሬዝደንት ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ

https://kichuu.com/%e1%8a%a5%e1%88%b5%e ... %e1%8b%8d/

Hameddibewoyane

Re: ፕሬዚዳንት ኢሳያይስ አፈወርቂ ስለ አማራ፣ ኦሮሞና ኢትዮጵያ ምስክርነታቸውን ሰጡ፡፡ አማራ እባብና ለማኝ ነውም ብለዋል፡፡ በውጤቱ የአማራ አቃጣሪው አብይ አመድ ላይም በረዶ ቸልሰዋል፡፡

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 25 Oct 2019, 10:42

What is your evidence! Would u please stop posting websites full of lies . He didn't mention anything about Amharas!!!!
AbebeB wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 10:29
"እስከዛሬ በኦሮሞው መልካምነት የኖረችው ኢትዮጵያ ለወደፊት ልትጠፋ የምትችለውም የኦሮሞው ህዝብ ተቆጥቶ የተነሳ ቀን ብቻ ነው። የኦሮሞ ህዝብ ከምስራቅ አፍሪካም አልፎ ለዓለምም ስጦታ ነው።” – ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ

“የኦሮሞ ህዝብ ትከሻው እጅግ ሰፊ የሆነ ሁሉን ቻይ ታጋሽ ህዝብ ነው። በተለይ ከምስራቅ አፍሪካም አልፎ በዓረብ አገራት እንኳን በክፋቱና በተንኮልኝነቱ የሚታወቅ “እባብ” ተብሎ የሚጠራን አማራ፥ እንደራሱ በጉያው አቅፎና ችሎ አብሮት መኖሩን ስታይ ይቺ ኢትዮጵያ የምትባል ሀገር እስካሁን ከዓለም ካርታ አለመጥፋት ምክንያቱ ይህ የዋህ፣ ቅንና መልካም ህዝብ እንደሆነ ትረዳለህ።

ኦሮሞ አይለምንም፣ ወደ አማራ አገርም አይሰደድም። የራሱን አሳልፎ ይሰጣል እንጂ የሰውን አይፈልግም። በተገላብጦሽ አማራ ይለምናል፣ ለልመናም ወደ ኦሮሚያ ክልል ይሄዳል፤ ወንድሙን ገድሎ የሚሸሸውም ወደዚያው ነው፤ ለጉልበት ሥራም እንደዚያው። በኦሮሚያ ውስጥ መፅሀፍ ገላጩ፣ ጠንቋይ ደብተራ፣ ሟርተኛ እነርሱ ናቸው።

እስከዛሬ በኦሮሞው መልካምነት የኖረችው ኢትዮጵያ ለወደፊት ልትጠፋ የምትችለውም የኦሮሞው ህዝብ ተቆጥቶ የተነሳ ቀን ብቻ ነው። የኦሮሞ ህዝብ ከምስራቅ አፍሪካም አልፎ ለዓለምም ስጦታ ነው።”
የኤርትራው ፕሬዝደንት ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ

Dahgol

Re: ፕሬዚዳንት ኢሳያይስ አፈወርቂ ስለ አማራ፣ ኦሮሞና ኢትዮጵያ ምስክርነታቸውን ሰጡ፡፡ አማራ እባብና ለማኝ ነውም ብለዋል፡፡ በውጤቱ የአማራ አቃጣሪው አብይ አመድ ላይም በረዶ ቸልሰዋል፡፡

Post by Dahgol » 25 Oct 2019, 10:56

I wish the old man had a Twitter account
It make me sigh, reading people garbage talking changing his origins, his views, to whatever they want... I even remember they killed him in their minds and announced his funeral many times.
He survived all that, he must be some kind of tough creature...
Like him or hate him you gotta respect his instincts for survival :!:

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 25 Oct 2019, 11:25

Obbo AbebeB,

When Your Qerroos were fighting TPLF led Ethiopian government, you had sympathy and support from Ethiopian people of all the stripes. Soon after, you went on killing spree over the same people who used to support your cause.

But now how hard you cry, to what extend you spread you propaganda speech, no one will listen to you. It is on your own this time around. ኃዋላ ከመማቀቅ አስቀድሞ ነበር መጠንቀቅ aba.

BTW, every time I read you script, I seen your hate of every thing to Amhara. What I don't understand is then why you carry the Amhara brand name, (Abebe). This is just little weird isn't it.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 25 Oct 2019, 15:19

EPRDF wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 11:25
Obbo AbebeB,

When Your Qerroos were fighting TPLF led Ethiopian government, you had sympathy and support from Ethiopian people of all the stripes. Soon after, you went on killing spree over the same people who used to support your cause.

But now how hard you cry, to what extend you spread you propaganda speech, no one will listen to you. It is on your own this time around. ኃዋላ ከመማቀቅ አስቀድሞ ነበር መጠንቀቅ aba.

BTW, every time I read you script, I seen your hate of every thing to Amhara. What I don't understand is then why you carry the Amhara brand name, (Abebe). This is just little weird isn't it.
እኔን ማመስገን ሲገባህ ወቀሳ ሄድክ እኮ። እኔ መስታዊት ይዤ ፊታችሁን (ማንነታችሁ)እዩና ተስተካከሉ እያልኩ ነው። እንደ እናንተ ከጥላቻ በመነጨ ወረ ሳይሆን በማስረጃ አስደግፌ ነው።

We don't expect Menelik residues repeat the same genocide again on Oromos nor they be a cause of conflict in Ethiopian empire to provoke genocide among settlers in Oromia and the native Oromos.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 25 Oct 2019, 15:23

Jirta wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 15:01
አእምሮ ቢኖርህ መንጋ መደገፍ ትተህ እረኛ ትሆን ነበር። ግን ያው መንጋ ነህ።
Jirta,

መንጋ እጠብቃለሁ የሚሉት እኮ ኦሮሚያ (ፊንፊኔ) የሠፈሩ የአማራ ኦ/ቤ/ክ ቄሶች ናቸው። የእኛን ሥራ ተሻማህ ብለው እንዳያሙኝ ዋስትና ትሠጠኛለህ?

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 25 Oct 2019, 15:35

Hameddibewoyane wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 10:42
What is your evidence! Would u please stop posting websites full of lies.
He didn't mention anything about Amharas!!!!

AbebeB wrote:

የኤርትራው ፕሬዝደንት ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ
Hameddibewoyane,

I am not sure what kind of more mention or reference source you expect than is already in place. Instead I have to review your comment as follows.

I hope you are relating the speech of the Eritrea’s President to the recent news in media related to Col. Abiy Ahmed’s comment on Eritrean refuges in Israel. So you may be thinking that the shot of Nobel man Isaiah is a revenge on colonel Abiyi Ahmed and his Amhara genealogy.

Am I in line with your worry? If not, let me know.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 25 Oct 2019, 15:42

There is no a one percent chance of Isayes saying that. In fact, there is no a one percent of an ordinary , decent Oromo saying what we read. There is a hundred percent chance an Oromo with low self esteem who takes his history lesson from tribalist , village politician saying that. By the way the implied reference that all Oromos think alike is absurd. The next political battle will be between Oromos themselves. No doubt those who are against the extremists, who are the great majority, will prevail. Stay tuned.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 25 Oct 2019, 16:50

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 15:42
There is no a one percent chance of Isayes saying that. In fact, there is no a one percent of an ordinary , decent Oromo saying what we read. There is a hundred percent chance an Oromo with low self esteem who takes his history lesson from tribalist , village politician saying that. By the way the implied reference that all Oromos think alike is absurd. The next political battle will be between Oromos themselves. No doubt those who are against the extremists, who are the great majority, will prevail. Stay tuned.
Sam Ebalalehu,
You said "There is no a one percent chance of Isayes saying that." My response is to advise you verify it following the link.

You said "In fact, there is no a one percent of an ordinary, decent Oromo saying what we read. There is a hundred percent chance an Oromo with low self esteem who takes his history lesson from tribalist, village politician saying that." I am not sure if you are speaking of the thread posted here. Because there is no claim from a person saying he/she is Oromo.

You said " By the way the implied reference that all Oromos think alike is absurd." Who said it is an idea applied to all Oromos? I implicated from my perspective. What is your worry. Leave it to us Oromos if you think that isn't idea helping Oromo nation.

You said "The next political battle will be between Oromos themselves. No doubt those who are against the extremists, who are the great majority, will prevail. Stay tuned.". The good thing is that you are irrelevant on the issue.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 25 Oct 2019, 17:38

Abebe b, what link are you talking about. The one you seemed to have downloaded when you had been frustrated. That website runs by people who have weak mind. If the purpose of writing anything is to convince others who do not necessarily share you values, the Writers on that site got an F every time they scribbled. Wow! Tigray online is super by comparison. I am joking Abebe b. The difference between the two might be on the question of self esteem.
By the way, Abebe b, I have not known the whole East Africa and the Middle East have had issues with Amharas. What a news!

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Oct 2019, 13:04

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 17:38

By the way, Abebe b, I have not known the whole East Africa and the Middle East have had issues with Amharas. What a news!
Sam Ebalalehu,

እውነት የኦሮሞ ልጆች ደም በከንቱ መፍሰሱን የምትቃወሙ ከሆነ በአስቸኳይ ለፍርድ መቅረብ ያለባቸው

1) ደረጀ ሀብተወልድ
2) መሳይ መኮንን
3) ናትናኤል መኮንን
4) ፋሲል የኔአለም
5) ሲሳይ አጌና
6) ወንድማገኝ ጋሹ
7) ሄኖክ የሺጥላ
8) ኢሳት ቲቪና ኢትዮ 360
9) አቻሜለህ ታምሩ
10) ዮናታን ተስፋዬ ረጋሳ
11) ታዬ ደንደአ
12) ስዩም ተሾመ አሳማው
13) እስክንድር ነጋ
14) ብርሀኑ ነጋ
15) ታዬ ቦጋለ (ከወዲሁ ተቅማጥ በተቅማጥ እየሆነ ያለ) በአስቸኳይ ለፍርድ ካልቀረቡ ሀገርም ይፈርሳል መንግስትም አይኖርም !!!

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 26 Oct 2019, 20:35

AbebeB wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 15:19
እኔን ማመስገን ሲገባህ ወቀሳ ሄድክ እኮ። እኔ መስታዊት ይዤ ፊታችሁን (ማንነታችሁ)እዩና ተስተካከሉ እያልኩ ነው። እንደ እናንተ ከጥላቻ በመነጨ ወረ ሳይሆን በማስረጃ አስደግፌ ነው።

We don't expect Menelik residues repeat the same genocide again on Oromos nor they be a cause of conflict in Ethiopian empire to provoke genocide among settlers in Oromia and the native Oromos.

Wendime Obbo AbebeB,

It is not Menilik who has been committing the murder now, it is the queeros, and the queeros belong to the Oromo ethnic group which means now Oromos are the one killing innocent people all over the country. Just man up and first condemn such ruthless act and then we might talk about what Menilik did one hundred thirty years ago if it has any relevance at the present of course.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Oct 2019, 21:04

EPRDF wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 20:35
AbebeB wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 15:19

Wendime Obbo AbebeB,

It is not Menilik who has been committing the murder now, it is the queeros, and the queeros belong to the Oromo ethnic group which means now Oromos are the one killing innocent people all over the country. Just man up and first condemn such ruthless act and then we might talk about what Menilik did one hundred thirty years ago if it has any relevance at the present of course.
EPRDF,
Qeerroo Bilisummaa Oromoo/QBO (Oromo Youth for freedom), as the name implies and as you know it well, is defending its country from colonial settlers. Killing can be holy or evil depending on its cause. Menelik was colonizer who was out of his territory for colonial expansion and hence made murder. QBO inherited struggle since 1890s against colonial regime from its Oromo fathers and is defending its country Oromia. Those you say are dying are agents of colonialism who are still settled in Oromia and are struggling to keep their fore-fathers colonialism in place. So QBO's act is holy. Should settlers leave the subject people (Oromo) and biyya Oromo /Oromia/, QBO never pursue them.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 26 Oct 2019, 21:47

AbebeB wrote:
EPRDF,
Qeerroo Bilisummaa Oromoo/QBO (Oromo Youth for freedom), as the name implies and as you know it well, is defending its country from colonial settlers. Killing can be holy or evil depending on its cause. Menelik was colonizer who was out of his territory for colonial expansion and hence made murder. QBO inherited struggle since 1890s against colonial regime from its Oromo fathers and is defending its country Oromia. Those you say are dying are agents of colonialism who are still settled in Oromia and are struggling to keep their fore-fathers colonialism in place. So QBO's act is holy. Should settlers leave the subject people (Oromo) and biyya Oromo /Oromia/, QBO never pursue them.
Obbo AbebeB,

You are in sitting in you comfort abroad so how the hell you knew those who became the victim of hatred because of their ethnicity were agents of the colonialists like you love to put it? Most who got killed by QBO this week, I bet you, they are those who rallied behind your cause while the same Qeero had been hunted down by the regime’s sniper a couple of years ago while saying Ye Oromo dem deme naw.

Obbo Abebe, Menilik is gone a century ago, Woyane is gone a year ago. You have everything in you hand but failed to run a civilized politics and yet you blame Menilik of the 19th century for your failure. All I can tell you, such a mentality of yours is doing disservice and damaging the Oromo struggle for self determination beyond repair.
You are trying to justify the mass killing of innocent which is absolutely unjustifiable. Simply, you are in the wrong side of history, buddy. I rest my case.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Oct 2019, 23:10

EPRDF wrote:
26 Oct 2019, 21:47
AbebeB wrote:
EPRDF,
Obbo AbebeB,

You are in sitting in you comfort abroad ... ago while saying Ye Oromo dem deme naw.
Obbo Abebe, Menilik is gone ... beyond repair.
You are trying to justify the mass killing of innocent which is absolutely unjustifiable. Simply, you are in the wrong side of history, buddy. I rest my case.
EPRDF,

“You are in sitting in you comfort abroad so how the hell you knew those who became the victim of hatred because of their ethnicity were agents of the colonialists like you love to put it?” It seems that you are debating based on ignorance, typical to Amhaea elites. How do you know for sure and say as if I leave in Dispora? Anyways, you can listen to ሰጥአገባ of VOA on Saturday.

“Most who got killed by QBO this week, I bet you, they are those who rallied behind your cause while the same Qeero had been hunted down by the regime’s sniper a couple of years ago while saying Ye Oromo dem deme naw.” Nope! Both of us might be on street at same time to oppose common enemy but for different goals. That goal is now vivid and hence it appears the we fight each other.

”Obbo Abebe, Menilik is gone a century ago, Woyane is gone a year ago. You have everything in you hand but failed to run a civilized politics and yet you blame Menilik of the 19th century for your failure.” You seem to respond to what I didn’t raise. Historically it was from time of Menelik but currently it has to do away with residue settlers of Menelik. I clearly stated it. The power you are talking is at the hand of such person. You know, speaking Afaan Oromo can’t necessarily make others to be an Oromo.

“You are trying to justify the mass killing of innocent which is absolutely unjustifiable. Simply, you are in the wrong side of history, buddy. I rest my case.” Well it hard to make point with you Amhara guys. As president Isaiah stated and quoted above, I also find you same. Even in the program of VOA I referred you to, you can listen to your Amhara guy by the name Seyoum Teshome. He was talking garbage things where the other Oromo contender is fighting based on evidence. You see, that far we differ.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 08 Nov 2019, 21:11

AbebeB wrote:

የኤርትራው ፕሬዝደንት ኢሳያስ አፈወርቂ

It is just to remind you because you forget who you are.