Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

Stop The Nonsense!!! Just Cut The Crap Wholla!!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 24 Oct 2019, 14:32

This so called tension between these two groups, Jawar and his supporters and Abiy and his supporters, is not going anywhere. Two kings vying to rule on the same state is not possible and never happens. The only way out of this is for both sides to come to their senses. They should blunt their sharp tongues lashing at each other. Obbo Jawar must accept the fact that in his capacity every word that comes out of his mouth for the right or wrong reasons it sticks. The government on the other side should should somehow convince itself that Obbo Jawar as of now has sizable following especially among the youth aggravated daily by crashing unemployment and the resulting hopelessness. As shown already they will run ujuum at his moment’s notice. Obbo Jawar should always keep in mind that whether he likes it or not the current regime is in charge of ruling the land. If it needs to be replaced that must be done carefully and peacefully. All talks in emotional outbursts must be avoided. In the dazzle-razzle and tense environment over there now emotional outburst will not further the accord for the people and the country. That only leads to more emotional outbursts followed by violence and all the destruction that comes with it. No one else will be held accountable for that. It will be both groups. Both sides should come to their senses rather than bragging about the size of their muscle. Past rulers of that country thought they could ride out all opposition and continue ruling the country for a thousand years. But as we all know by now that was not the case. On the other hand, many prominent opposition groups had run folly of their strength overestimation and ended up throwing their blind followers into a waiting and raging fire. Their sacrifice did not bring about any change. Millions were lost to no avail.
But what this young PM has done immediately after coming to power is commendable. Thousands of political prisoners have been released and all opposition groups have been allowed to return. That was not just a chum change. He has eliminated the state of war in place for almost two decades with Eritrea. That does not mean that he should be seen as someone with supernatural power or a prophet. Such measures were already out there waiting for so long to be taken. He did a commendable job with it. And that should be it!!!
So peace y’all!!!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Stop The Nonsense!!! Just Cut The Crap Wholla!!!!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Oct 2019, 15:35

ittuabafarda,

I didn't want to comment anything but opened your thread and read your comment with some interest.

In your comment I couldn't find where you mentioned or hinted about which path we, as a nation, should follow: should that be the power of muscle or that of democratic rule?

Do you mind saying about it?

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 24 Oct 2019, 19:59

DefendTheTruth,

Thank you for taking the time to read my comment with undivided attention. I also thank you for your cultured manner in your honest opinion. That is the way our fathers were. When fellow countrymen/women remain calm and collected during discussion issues that matter most, the world around them would be at a better place for all.

The nation now should be at peace with itself and that is why I telling these two young men to cut it and they should sit down to sort it all out. To start with, the constitution should be left alone now until a national conference is held to amend it wherever it is needed. That will take days and even weeks to do that. But for now all nudging and pushing by major groups should stop. That is the path I would suggest to all parties.

1) Obbo Jawar should order his 'soldiers' to vacate the street, lift all blockades and return to their 'barracks'
2) The government should stop pointing fingers at each other and admit the order it issued to pull back the security details afforded to Obbo Jawar. Someone should apologize for ordering the security detail to vacate the residence in the dead of the night. What I would like to see it done is that I will inform the protected individuals days before hand about the cancellation of the service. Even from the economic point of view it does not make sense to spend hundreds of thousands from the country's meager coffer for protection of returnees. Why do you need protection when you have tens of millions of fanatic supporters and you are living among them? They are not on war footing with each other. To me it was a waste of the nation's resources mostly obtained after panhandling.
3) Obbo Jawar should make up his mind and should do that with no further delay. He must decide whether he will continue to be an activist or a reporter. You can't be both. He should also tame himself from emotional outburst during his presentation. Viable states were never found on raw emotion. If they did you don't have to go too far to find out they usually end up being failed states. He needs to grow up!
4) The next election scheduled for sometime in 2020 should be held as scheduled. I would like to wait and hear from that very capable firebrand H,E. Birtukan bint Mideksa about it. She knows about certifiable election more than anyone else there and you and me, of course. I don't this provisional or transitional government would be practical when I look at the mood of everyone over there. If the election is held and wrapped up in peace, then I would suggest that the winning body should a unity government. In such unity governance that I would like to see a national conference is called to review the current constitution. This may seem a tall order and I would like to hear yours and others opinion about it and with alternatives. I guarantee you that I will read them with undivided attention. Please note that I am in no way a legal expert particularly in constitution. I am writing and saying what is on my mind as a concerned fellow old countryman drawing on what I have seen during my Almighty Blessed long life. I am so blind when it comes to ethnicity which disappointed very many of my own countrymen.

Again, thank you for your so civil comment and there should be not otherwise just because you are my blood and flesh. Blessings to you and your family!!!!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 24 Oct 2019, 20:42

ittuabafarda,

I respectfully disagree with your assessment that PM Abey and Jawar are somehow co-equals that need to negotiate. It is not to deny the fact that Jawar is capable of mobilizing a mob in short notice. However, this loosely organized jobless youth have been recruited not as a political party, or responsible civic organization but has been directed by jawar to intimidate , block roads, and burn churches by jawar's wink. He has demonstrated by the speech he makes, and now using personal security issues as triggering issue he was able to rack havoc across the country if you consider 27 individuals that were killed, and 15 cars, and an industry that was burned just in Adama. If he was a sane politician, he would have stopped flurting with Weyane's who came close to sniff off PM Abyes life in daylight. But his is doing that -- the youth that came out supposedly to save Jawar, their hate was aimed at Abay and the Amharas of which Abey was working for and against Oromos. What is Jawar doing openly is -- if he succeeds - ignite a civil war between Amhara and Oromos. The mistreatment of Ethiopians has reached to a tipping point-- if the Oromo intellectuals come to their senses and call a spade a spade the quencequces will be very tragic for all of US.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 24 Oct 2019, 23:12

TGAA,

I have no the ocular proof that Jawar has been telling the hapless youth to do harm to others or properties. I really don't. I am a believer in trial by jury. If you ever have been selected as a juror the judge will tell you to by the evidences that were allowed by the court/law of the land. Do you have ocular proof? How about the regime? Does it have a phone, verbal or written evidence that corroborate the commission of such a crime? If so where is it? You know me by now that I don't agree with the way Obbo Jawar handled himself to the public. In fact I even went as far as calling him the incarnation of Shek Sayid Abbiyo from the 1950's. I had seen parallel there. Also, this young was built up and let to be whatever he wanted to be by the media outlets here in the Diaspora. Everyone was dancing to his punk rock beats. They were afraid of being the radio or TV station of the neftegna. They were shaking in their boots. Later on I found out why they were so scared of him or his supporters. I found out that they themselves have gray backgrounds either during the Mengistu era or during the administration the followed him. They were sitting on soiled chairs. As loud as Jawar is they might have been nervous that he may spill the beans on them. I was urging and begging them to put his feet to the fire, nail him. I never saw anyone of them doing that. They were dancing with his qeerroos the whole time. When the qeerroos torched down factories he was justifying such acts to the western media by saying those factories were owned by the Woyanes or those connected to them. When I condemned such lawlessness I was taken to shreds and no one came to my rescue. There should not be any qualifying of such destructive behavior. To me factories, vehicles and other business setting that provide jobs for citizens should have been untouchables including places of worship regardless of faith. None of these media outlets came out condemning such wanton destruction. You remember that American PHD candidate who was stoned to death by such youth mob. I condemned that in the strongest term I could utter at that time. I was heckled down by telling me that the crime was intentionally committed by the Woyanes. I did not see anyone of these media outlets pressing him to condemn him. He was left to balloon himself to such grandeur that you still can see how he handles himself just the other day. You could see how he was puffed up with so much pomposity. I had heard that one reporter had taken his feet to the fire by asking him to choose between an activist and a journalist. I believe she was the reporter who works for the VOA. That is what I call a qualified reporter who was not afraid of or intimidated by sheer number of his followers to ask proper and tough questions. I bet you they were calling her a neftegna during their raucous rap concerts they hold behind the closed doors. If they did she should take that a badge of honor.

So, by urging these two sides to sit down and have a civil discussion, I am trying to find an abrupt way to stop the bloodshed. If Obbo Jawar is found inciting the youth to violence then the issue should be handled by the US officials and the Abiy administration should formally ask the USA to restrain its citizen. Remember there is a law in the book that is called the ‘Neutrality Act’. It has been a law for more than a century. It prohibits American citizens to wage war or instigate instability on a friendly nation anywhere. So it is not a laughing matter. Ethiopia is one of the countries who have been part of the effort on fighting terrorism who keeps us all safe here in the USA tens of thousand miles away.

I am not saying this to offend you or anyone else. Blessings to you and your family!!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Oct 2019, 15:12

Ittuabafarda,

thank you very much for your kind words.

I do read your comments when I come across them and I do value your concern for our common home, the old and great nation of Ethiopia.
I simply wanted in my short question to share my view that if we start simply taking in the demands of all those who can organize all kinds of mobs to overtake the law and order in the country, then we have not deserved to have the title of great old country, the country of brave men and women, at least in my view.

I have no opposition to anybody trying to have an agenda and pursue that agenda according to the rule of the game (that is the premise). Without understanding the rule of the game no one should be allowed to come into the field and create havoc everywhere. We should fight back. My praise goes to the Adama (Nazreth) youth in this regard, who made history during the last round of mob rage in our country and showed the way on how it should be in the future.

Until now the convention of the majority was that when you don’t agree with the mob’s ajenda, then simply close your doors and stay “at home”. This has proved itself now that it is non-viable on the long run and the Adama (Nazreth) youth the way forward, who opened the door in the right direction before we will completely fell under the mob rage, they will be remembered in the history book for their heroic deeds. God bless them.

This is exactly what I suggested when the news of Burayou mayhem broke out before a year. Another remarkable and visionary deeds of these youth was that they didn’t organize their actions under the banner of this or that ethnic name, but under the great name of Ethiopia.

Those who acted in the name of Ethiopia have never failed before and will never fail in the future.

And we all should fight them back on their own terms now.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 Oct 2019, 16:33

Ittuabafarda,

cost of security for Joywar 7000 birr per month

the price of 64 youth that died because of unrest priceless

remove Joywar security and u get unrest and u count the cost of youth life...

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 25 Oct 2019, 19:44

DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 15:12
Ittuabafarda,

thank you very much for your kind words.

I do read your comments when I come across them and I do value your concern for our common home, the old and great nation of Ethiopia.
I simply wanted in my short question to share my view that if we start simply taking in the demands of all those who can organize all kinds of mobs to overtake the law and order in the country, then we have not deserved to have the title of great old country, the country of brave men and women, at least in my view.

I have no opposition to anybody trying to have an agenda and pursue that agenda according to the rule of the game (that is the premise). Without understanding the rule of the game no one should be allowed to come into the field and create havoc everywhere. We should fight back. My praise goes to the Adama (Nazreth) youth in this regard, who made history during the last round of mob rage in our country and showed the way on how it should be in the future.

Until now the convention of the majority was that when you don’t agree with the mob’s ajenda, then simply close your doors and stay “at home”. This has proved itself now that it is non-viable on the long run and the Adama (Nazreth) youth the way forward, who opened the door in the right direction before we will completely fell under the mob rage, they will be remembered in the history book for their heroic deeds. God bless them.

This is exactly what I suggested when the news of Burayou mayhem broke out before a year. Another remarkable and visionary deeds of these youth was that they didn’t organize their actions under the banner of this or that ethnic name, but under the great name of Ethiopia.

Those who acted in the name of Ethiopia have never failed before and will never fail in the future.

And we all should fight them back on their own terms now.
DefendTheTruth:

As always, I come to you with nothing but peace and in peace!!

It aches my heart when I hear the news of the country's youth being killed just because someone had aroused him from his/her comfy home. You see, that youth does not see the world and his future the way you and I see it. From worries from being unable to find jobs and feed himself or his loved ones on a daily basis and nothing tangible that show such wretched life is for sure to change soon, he is ripe for anything. He can easily become the victim of his raging impulses. If you looks calm at some point to you and me that would be very deceiving. It would be a matter of someone to make what he thinks or led to think would the wrong move on him. In 2016 it was the master plan and now it is the lifting of protection in the most provoking way. It shows the ineptness and carelessness of those in charge within the administration. The protection itself was destined to be a fiasco from the outset. If you or I claim to be a de facto leader of more than 45 million people, why will we need security detail from the regime we bitterly fought with? Why? I understand the government has already provided large villas for such former exiled opposition individuals at no charge. What happened to the millions these individuals and groups panhandled from Mubarak, Asmara, charities and possibly the Wahhabi elements for more than a decade? They did not spend decades of their lives negotiating the factory labyrinths of America like you and me. In fact they never held a wage earning job. Their job is their smart mouth and lashing tongues. They never had a boss they were support to report to. They never knew what discipline is outside from what they have read about it in text books. It was 'Woyane' the boogieman for 27 year for these ‘liberation’ leaders for which they were handsomely fed with fodder by the conniving leaders of that organization which was originally founded for a noble cause. They were seeding ethnicity from the bottom of the deck all those years. Obbo Jawar did not start but rather picked it up from the plate handed to him. So goes the march of ethnicity. It has been a slow inducing poison and malignant cancer eating at the heart of the social fabric of that gem of humanity whose children had saved the two major religions of our time, both Christianity and Islam. Negash, Bilal and Mary Magdalene were not from Korea or Filipinos but rather blood and flesh Ethiopians. That is why the old country blessedly mentioned in the Holy Scriptures of both religions. That is why the old country The Lord Has Cast His Blessings On Her!!! When those who wished its demise claim the time for that has arrived, it somehow finds miraculous ways to reinvent itself and come out roaring in laughter at them. Didn't hideous individuals sign its death warrant behind the closed door in London in 1991? They were gone or are left to rot marching in every direction. What they did know was the fact that The Almighty Our Creator had a different plan for his flocks of that glorious country. Those conspirators did not take too long to start fighting cats and dogs over the loots in front of them. And you know what happened the years that followed that fateful day. Anyone can call me anything he/she wants for saying this. But they don't know diddly about this unrepentant, stubborn and beyond-repair Afro-centric, Ethio-centric septuagenarian. Nothing.

Ok dear countryman/woman. I should stop here for now. May Our Creator Continue To Bless You and Your Family and That Gem of Humanity Called Ethiopia? Let you and I go down on our knees praying on daily basis for the old country and its glorious people!!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 25 Oct 2019, 22:13

DefendTheTruth:

As always, I come to you with nothing but peace and in peace!!

It aches my heart when I hear the news of the country's youth being killed just because someone had aroused him from his/her comfy home. You see, that youth does not see the world and his future the way you and I see it. From worries from being unable to find jobs and feed himself or his loved ones on a daily basis and nothing tangible that show such wretched life is for sure to change soon, he is ripe for anything. He can easily become the victim of his raging impulses. If he looks calm at some point to you and me that would be very deceiving. It would be a matter of someone to make what he thinks or led to think would the wrong move on him. In 2016 it was the master plan and now it is the lifting of protection in the most provoking way. It shows the ineptness and carelessness of those in charge within the administration. The protection itself was destined to be a fiasco from the outset. If you or I claim to be a de facto leader of more than 45 million people, why will we need security detail from the regime we bitterly fought with? Why? I understand the government has already provided large villas for such former exiled opposition individuals at no charge. What happened to the millions these individuals and groups panhandled from Mubarak, Asmara, charities and possibly the Wahhabi elements for more than a decade? They did not spend decades of their lives negotiating the factory labyrinths of America like you and me. In fact they never held a wage earning job. Their job is their smart mouth and lashing tongues. They never had a boss they were supposed to report to. They never knew what discipline is outside from what they have read about it in text books. It was 'Woyane' the boogieman for 27 year for these ‘liberation’ leaders for which they were handsomely fed with fodder by the conniving leaders of that organization which was originally founded for a noble cause. They were seeding ethnicity from the bottom of the deck all those years. Obbo Jawar did not start that but rather picked it up from the plate handed to him. So goes the march of ethnicity. It has been a slow inducing poison and malignant cancer eating at the heart of the social fabric of that gem of humanity whose children had saved the two major religions of our time, both Christianity and Islam. Negash, Bilal and Mary Magdalene were not from Korea or Filipinos but rather blood and flesh Ethiopians. That is why the old country blessedly mentioned in the Holy Scriptures of both religions. That is why the old country, it was written that, The Lord Has Cast His Blessings On Her!!! When those who wished its demise claim the time for that has arrived, it somehow finds miraculous ways to reinvent itself and come out roaring in laughter at them. Didn't hideous individuals sign its death warrant behind the closed door in London in 1991? They were gone or are left to rot marching in every direction. What they didn’t know was the fact that The Almighty Our Creator had a different plan for his flocks of that glorious country. Those conspirators did not take too long to start fighting cats and dogs over the loots in front of them. And you know what happened the years that followed that fateful day? One of them who used to call his guiding brother ended up fighting a bitter war in which, by experts account, more than 100,000 gullible youth were marched into raging fire not to come out alive. It makes me mad when I think about those young men and women who sensely lost their Allah Blessed lives in that senseless war lit up by the Crips and the Blood gang leaders. Anyone can call me anything he/she wants for saying this. But they don't know diddly about this unrepentant, stubborn and beyond-repair Afro-centric, Ethio-centric septuagenarian. Nothing!!!

Ok dear countryman/woman. I should stop here for now. May Our Creator Continue To Bless You and Your Family and That Gem of Humanity Called Ethiopia? Let you and I go down on our knees praying on daily basis for the old country and its glorious people!!!!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Oct 2019, 11:44

Ittuabafarda

u can talk mile i dont even read none of your ደግምት

ደመት ከነካህ ብትቧጨር ምን ይገርምህ

let the sleeping dogs lie

dont touch Johwar if u dont want riot and looting

yes, the government have responsibility to control riot and looting but they should not be who started it... dont cause it.. end of story..

ignoring me cant stop what is unfolding in Ethiopia

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Oct 2019, 15:11

ittuabafarda wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 14:32
I had heard that one reporter had taken his feet to the fire by asking him to choose between an activist and a journalist. I believe she was the reporter who works for the VOA. That is what I call a qualified reporter who was not afraid of or intimidated by sheer number of his followers to ask proper and tough questions. I bet you they were calling her a neftegna during their raucous rap concerts they hold behind the closed doors. If they did she should take that a badge of honor.
አንተ ሽማጌ ግዜ ያለፈብህ ፤ ከግዜው ጋራ መራመድ ያቃተህ ። እስቲ ልንገርህ የውቀት ልክ በእደሜ እንዳማይመጣ።

ጋዜጠኛ የምትለካው እንዴት ጁሀርን እንዳረብደበደችው አይደለም ። ጋዜጠኛ የሚለካው እንዴት እስክንድርን እንዳርበደብደችው ነው። ለምን ብትል የአማሮች ጥርቅም ነው። ስለዚህ እውነት ጋዜጠኝነታቸውን ለማስመስከር እስክንደርን እራሱን ውይ አክቲቨነት ህን ምረጥ ወይ ጋዜጣህን ምረጥ ብላ ብትጠይቀው ምንኛ ጋዜጠኝነቷን ታስመስክር ነበር ። እስክንድርን ስትጠይቀው እንደእንቁላል እየተንከባከበችው ነበር። ለምሳሌ እስክንድር ናዚ ግዜ አጣ እንጂ የሁዶችን ቢጠራርጋቸው ቦሎ የፃፈ ዘርኛ ነው። ታድያ ይህንን አትጠይቀውም ነበር ምን አባቱ አርጎ እስርቤት እንደገባ ። ምን ያህል ገንዘብ ከውጭ እንደሚያገኝ ለዚህ ሁሉ ዘርኝነቱ ።።
አንደ ተረት አላቸው ባሌቤቷ ያልፈራች በግ ላቷን ውጭ አሳደረች ይላሉ።

ምን ለማለት እንደፈለግሁ ለማውቅ ዋልታን ጋዜጠኛ ተመልከት ቦጋለን እንዴት ላብ ላብ እንዳስመጣው።

i make it bigger so that u can read this is very important lesson .. it is life time lesson if u dare to open up and take lesson... etc

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 26 Oct 2019, 18:11

The lingering question is how can the old country shrug off such shaming destructive mob rut once and for all? How can it deny the opportunity punk rockers of all stripes the opportunity to use the gullible youth as fodder to advance their personal ambition? I am referring to what we have to deal with since the mid 1970's. It was Mengistu, the EPRP'S, MEISON's, the TPLF's, OLF's and many others like them then and for some of them still now. How can it happen? As long as there is a huge number of unemployed youth ready to be radicalized, that gem of the colored will not be able to deal with it constructively and peacefully without an all out industrialization. The only other option left is to let the bigoted punk rockers and violent gang rap artists have their days and the youth murder itself to extinction. That should not be let happen. I don't have to tell you all about it. It is right there in our history since the 1970's. Who did all those groups go after first? Every one of them has branches called the youth club here, division there or league tucked under their arms. Because it was this section of the society with so tender mind that would be able to cast their spell on and they did a heck of a job with it. When they lost or found temporary victory, they left a severely depleted young generation with lifelong emotional scars. But those leaders who were lucky enough to survive the meat grind are able to tell about their spoils in the most audacious ways. Those who had the luck of the Irish to be temporarily victorious were able to enrich themselves thru intricate open heist from the nation's meager coffers. With them was like 'look here! Abracadabra! 30 billion in US dollars is gone!' We all can see how such ill gotten fortune will make some of them act like wild animals here for all of us to see! You know what? All these connivers know that very well. They know there is a massive treasure waiting for them to seed their poison into. It has always been desperately unemployed, tired of the wretchedness that refuses to leave them alone and with feeling of enraging shame because the lack of the means to be productive. It even gets enraged by the sight of the connected few become filthy rich right in front of its eyes. It has been just the feast for its eyes looking thru the glass windows of pastry shops and sees the children of the connected dunking into the scrumptious gelatos’ and the best-of-the-cream filled donuts. It hates those glass windows!!! It hates them like a nagging sickness. So when there is a call for peaceful demonstration, this section of the youth has its own plan for those glasses. All of a sudden those rocks that were laying down on the edges of the streets a minute ago will be given a new location now. They were hurled through those well decorated glass windows and have now taken over the entire delicatessen. That is the first touchdown for the connivers and bigots. They don’t give a hoot if the youth had died in the process. These merchants of death have their eyes on their prize which is the founding of a republic as their personal fiefdom which ain’t gonna happen, ever!

If this youth has found itself busy with wage earning jobs it will have no time for the diatribes of these bigots. And that will not happen without the industrialization at full speed with factories everywhere. In such environment the youth will be extremely hard to be taken advantage of. When the connivers call for demonstration the youth goes like ‘Are you crazy? I am busy and don’t have time to attend your punk rock concert. Find someone else. Good bye!’ Such is the result of technology, the fringe benefits of industrialization. It has the ability to change the psyche of the citizens. After a while they don’t need some smart alecks to find answers to the three cardinal questions: What, why and how. They have figured it out already by themselves through their savvy ‘industrialized’ brains. Without such fundamental changes these merchants of death will not go away. We will continue to hear such horrible and shaming news over and over again for decades to come. The only change we will see is the scope of destruction and mayhem. There is no other way out of this conundrum. An all out industrialization, baby!!! Then these bigots and imposters will be left to rot as the winos in the streets.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 26 Oct 2019, 23:10

In the latest development I had found this very interesting announcement by the very capable US Ambassador to Ethiopia H.E. Michael Raynor about the current carnage unleashed by self-designated 'liberators' of my proud Oromos. The last paragraph tells it all. This is how wise men should do the talking.

'In the end, each of us is responsible for our actions and decisions. Provoking violence is morally reprehensible. So too is failing to reject such provocation. All of us have the freedom — and more importantly, the responsibility — to choose peace, unity, and tolerance. There is never a good reason to do otherwise.'.

You hear that bigots? As I said before the government there should ask the US official to restrain their citizen. There is enough lesson from the experience of how Ayatollah Khomeini used to be appeased while living in France in the years leading to the 1979 so-called revolution. He was even allowed to charter Air France and return as de facto leader. When he arrived at Tehran he was so puffed up by the number of the people who gave him a hero’s welcome. The rest is history. The poison he seeded still remains to be a nightmare to the citizens of that country. He used every ounce of hysteria to accumulate sizable following so fanatic they would do anything for him. They stood at gates of raging fire because he promised them milk and honey eternally after sacrificing their priceless lives for him. In the meantime, the first item on order for him was to secretly marry an 18 yr old virgin. I remember what one Iranian told me way back in the early 1980's. He was so enthused to tell me how the 18yr designated consort was examined by a gynecologist for virginity. If one build up so much hysteria from a distance and his followers are willing to put their dear lives in line to do whatever he tells them to do, then that by itself spells bigger trouble in the offing. So US officials there or here should restrain their loose cannon citizen. I agree with the dear Ambassador that the time now over there is for everyone to work together like hand and gloves and create a stable environment to encourage FDI the country needs very badly. The youth does not need to march into the streets welding deadly implements for much ado for nothing. But instead it needed to be flocked into waiting factory and work. Keep busy at least 8 hours a day. So everyone! Please take notice. Consider yourself forewarned!!!! Read it! Live it!!! This is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/us.emb.addisab ... _tn__=kC-R

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 29 Oct 2019, 23:27

The brutally murdered should never be forgotten. I now heard that the regional government has began rounding up those vagabonds that it thinks had carried out the savage act on innocent citizens. I hope it does not mean this just for a showoff. That country has gone through all the tribulation when this evil ethnicity was used to gloss over or even callously justify the murder and torturing of civilians. You still can see these despicable individuals trying to glorify past improprieties just because those carried out those internationally condemned crimes happened to be from their region. They want to confiscate every form including this one by hurling insults to others they hate for this or that reason. Meanwhile those innocent citizens who were clubbed and hacked to death are crying for justice from their graves. We should remember them by donning black armbands for the rest of this month.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 30 Oct 2019, 21:12

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 30 Oct 2019, 22:39

Gallas will not leave in peace with the rest of Ethiopian people from now on.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 04 Nov 2019, 21:31