Post by Selam2119 » 24 Oct 2019, 12:12

Hellen wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 10:02
ጃዋር ሌባ፣ ጃዋር ሌባ... ህዝብ ግልብጥ ብሎ በጃዋር ላይ የተቃዉሞ ሠልፍ በናዝሬት አደረገ

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: ጃዋር ሌባ፣ ጃዋር ሌባ... ህዝብ ግልብጥ ብሎ በጃዋር ላይ የተቃዉሞ ሠልፍ በናዝሬት አደረገ

Post by Ethoash » 24 Oct 2019, 12:39

ጁሀር ላይ ጎንዴሬና ጎጃም ግልብጥ ብሌ ቢወጣ ማንም አይደንቀን ። ናዝሬት ፷% አማራ ናት ስትሉን ከርማቹሁ አሁን አማሮች በጁሀር ላይ መወጣታቸው ምን ይሉታል።

ለምን አልሞትክም ነው።

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 24 Oct 2019, 12:42

Ethoash wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 12:39
ጁሀር ላይ ጎንዴሬና ጎጃም ግልብጥ ብሌ ቢወጣ ማንም አይደንቀን ። ናዝሬት ፷% አማራ ናት ስትሉን ከርማቹሁ አሁን አማሮች በጁሀር ላይ መወጣታቸው ምን ይሉታል።

ለምን አልሞትክም ነው።
Don't you think then Nazret being 80 Amara, should be a Special Amara zone in oromia? :mrgreen: I know the constitution doesn't accept Amara as citizens with full rights that are accorded to others.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Oct 2019, 12:55

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 12:42
Ethoash wrote:

ለምን አልሞትክም ነው።
Don't you think then Nazret being 80 Amara, should be a Special Amara zone in oromia? :mrgreen: I know the constitution doesn't accept Amara as citizens with full rights that are accorded to others.
do u know some Arab counties have more immigrant population then the citizen does that means the immigrant should take over their nation..
Djibouti is also the same immigrant would out number the native does that means Djibouti native lose their nation..

what i am saying to u is oromo in Addis Ababa were native but the Amhara in ናዝሬት are new comer ..even they changed the name to ናዝሬት from oromia name ...

if u ask me the buda Amhara should live in ናዝሬት like first class too. but in only one condition they must learn afan oromia ... they should learn in school when they get hired they must master afan oromia if they dont they go to 6 month language class

this way they will become loyal oromo but their heritage would be amhara

for example haile gebrselassie lived in oromia for 150 years so that make him oromo but with amhara heritage ... haile gebrselassie as truth oromo he invested a lot in oromia .. he help destroy cud he also supported TPLF even said we dont need democracy .. because deep down inside him he is truth son of oromia

if u have son born in USA HE BECOME AN aMEIRCAN BUT ETHIOPIAN HERITAGE

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 24 Oct 2019, 13:01

Ethoash wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 12:55
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 12:42
Ethoash wrote:

ለምን አልሞትክም ነው።
do u know some Arab counties have more immigrant population then the citizen does that means the immigrant should take over their nation..
Djibouti is also the same immigrant would out number the native does that means Djibouti native lose their nation..

what i am saying to u is oromo in Addis Ababa were native but the Amhara in ናዝሬት are new comer ..even they changed the name to ናዝሬት from oromia name ...

if u ask me the buda Amhara should live in ናዝሬት like first class too. but in only one condition they must learn afan oromia ... they should learn in school when they get hired they must master afan oromia if they dont they go to 6 month language class

this way they will become loyal oromo but their heritage would be amhara

for example haile gebrselassie lived in oromia for 150 years so that make him oromo but with amhara heritage ... haile gebrselassie as truth oromo he invested a lot in oromia .. he help destroy cud he also supported TPLF even said we dont need democracy .. because deep down inside him he is truth son of oromia

if u have son born in USA HE BECOME AN aMEIRCAN BUT ETHIOPIAN HERITAGE
First off, you are comparing apples and Oranges. The countries that you mentioned are sovereign countries and has nothing to do with the way Ethiopia is structured. I was only mentioning what the constitution says ..otherwise I knew your answers. On the other hand TPLF claimed wolQait and Raya after it settled its militia on those lands and claimed Tigrean majority status. Mind you tho, I said the constitution doesn't consider the Amaras as citizens with full rights like accorded to others. :mrgreen:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Oct 2019, 13:15

Za-Ilmaknun

ባላ መጀመሪያ ፊት ላይ የቀረበውን ሌላ ከምትቀላውጥ

how in hell the Amhara claim anything in ናዝሬት or any other state.. they r immigrant ... yes they will be 1st class citizen any where they go .but they cant claim what doesnt belong to them.. end of story... it is not the number who is the native..

in wolQait and Raya it is very simple the people asked in 1991 they said they r Golden end of story.. now if they change their mind they will conduct their own referendum and they will vote.. no body will force them to stay in Golden state if they want to go to Gonder .. yes there is a lot of delay.... but that is how democracy work even if u start freedom struggle and use gun it take u 49 years and you might not win so peaceful struggle doesnt mean u get your right next day the other side also fighting u and u keep fighting until u get your democracy right.. yes u get arrested so what that is the worst can happened to you in democracy had u started war u would have been killed so considered arrest is part of democracy...

anyhow when buda people advocating for wolQait and Raya i always amazed ...የወላቃይት ደም ደማችን ነው ሲሉ ከርሞ ። አሁን ደግሞ ትግሬዎች በቅማንት ጉዳይ ገቡብን ብሎ ማልቀስ ምን ይሉታል ። አረ አንድ በሉልኝ እነዚህን ሕዝቦች

now my last question is what benefit would u get if u get wolQait and Raya ? would u keep them in poverty or are u going to develop them ... looook this

this one WOLKAIYT SUGAR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT alone hire 100,000 workers and wolkaiyt POPULATION IS ONLY 100,000 this means only one project alone will make wolkaity full employment... u want to stop this by claiming WOLKAIYT is Amhara..

forget about every thing pls tell me why would u wonder or surprised when then Golden doll their noise in Qmant business

this is my last try i am not hear to educate stone head. በውሃ ላይ ወሃ እንዳማፈሰስ ነው። if u dont understand keep reading what i wrote 40 time for next 40 years but u will not get any explanation from me

netsi

Post by netsi » 24 Oct 2019, 15:22

Hellen wrote:

netsi

Post by netsi » 25 Oct 2019, 00:49

Hellen wrote:

netsi

Post by netsi » 25 Oct 2019, 09:07

Hellen wrote:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 25 Oct 2019, 09:22

Andertan wrote:
25 Oct 2019, 00:55
Ethoash wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 13:15
Za-Ilmaknun

ባላ መጀመሪያ ፊት ላይ የቀረበውን ሌላ ከምትቀላውጥ

how in hell the Amhara claim anything in ናዝሬት or any other state.. they r immigrant ... yes they will be 1st class citizen any where they go .but they cant claim what doesnt belong to them.. end of story... it is not the number who is the native..

in wolQait and Raya it is very simple the people asked in 1991 they said they r Golden end of story.. now if they change their mind they will conduct their own referendum and they will vote.. no body will force them to stay in Golden state if they want to go to Gonder .. yes there is a lot of delay.... but that is how democracy work even if u start freedom struggle and use gun it take u 49 years and you might not win so peaceful struggle doesnt mean u get your right next day the other side also fighting u and u keep fighting until u get your democracy right.. yes u get arrested so what that is the worst can happened to you in democracy had u started war u would have been killed so considered arrest is part of democracy...

anyhow when buda people advocating for wolQait and Raya i always amazed ...የወላቃይት ደም ደማችን ነው ሲሉ ከርሞ ። አሁን ደግሞ ትግሬዎች በቅማንት ጉዳይ ገቡብን ብሎ ማልቀስ ምን ይሉታል ። አረ አንድ በሉልኝ እነዚህን ሕዝቦች

now my last question is what benefit would u get if u get wolQait and Raya ? would u keep them in poverty or are u going to develop them ... looook this

this one WOLKAIYT SUGAR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT alone hire 100,000 workers and wolkaiyt POPULATION IS ONLY 100,000 this means only one project alone will make wolkaity full employment... u want to stop this by claiming WOLKAIYT is Amhara..

forget about every thing pls tell me why would u wonder or surprised when then Golden doll their noise in Qmant business

this is my last try i am not hear to educate stone head. በውሃ ላይ ወሃ እንዳማፈሰስ ነው። if u dont understand keep reading what i wrote 40 time for next 40 years but u will not get any explanation from me
Satan will burn your face off.

Golden peoples do not include the sefari ahiya Adwan settlers of Wolkait and Raya.

In honesty Raya is Wollo and North Raya is Anderta and Wolkait is completly Gondar.
Please stop writing Anderta,it is evil.The right word is Enderta.We are like all people with a history we are proud of.Under God,we could regaing the old glory.

asse12

Post by asse12 » 27 Oct 2019, 03:22

Hellen wrote: