Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurora

I have something most Ethiopians may agree upon.

Post by Aurora » 16 Oct 2019, 00:23

If I am permitted to recommend the regional set up of the country, I think this may work for the brotherly of the Ethiopian people. While keeping the ethnic federalism in place, for example, rename Oromya as Central Zone, Amhara as the Western Zone, Tigray as the Northern Zone, etc. If a Tigrayan chooses to live in the central Zone, the Central Zone benefits... Etc. Drop the ethnic names. Promote similarities. Settle differences with respectful understanding. Promote tolerance. Celebrate each other.

Zack

Re: I have something most Ethiopians may agree upon.

Post by Zack » 16 Oct 2019, 09:48

This will not work its better for Ethiopian to be separated into 3 countries. Ethiopia is not like a village sereye. Its an empire build with foreign guns and galla soldiers and an amhara crown.

Dr Zackovich

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Oct 2019, 09:54

Zack wrote:
16 Oct 2019, 09:48
This will not work its better for Ethiopian to be separated into 3 countries. Ethiopia is not like a village sereye. Its an empire build with foreign guns and galla soldiers and an amhara crown.

Dr Zackovich
The Southern nation and nationalities alone will be more than ten nations despite very small. Finally the bloody forced unity empire is collapsing rapidly. Thanks to the current PM, he does not want to give up power since no one will elect him and he will do everything to stay in power but ethnics will go to their own way and that is how the union will be dismantled. Many countries will be emerged by the end of next year.

wegri

Post by wegri » 16 Oct 2019, 14:23

The discussion of these three Aga'mes is very funny. :mrgreen:
Keep on dreaming!!! :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Oct 2019, 14:47

wegri wrote:
16 Oct 2019, 14:23
The discussion of these three Aga'mes is very funny. :mrgreen:
Keep on dreaming!!! :lol: :lol:
My Digital Weyane brother Aurora is not Agame. He is the proud son of Adwa. And we Adwan Weyane refuse to be characterized as Agame, because doing so is to degrade our First Class Tigray citizenship to second.