Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Re: Some modification to self-absorbed Kebessa

Post by eden » 13 Oct 2019, 13:18

Eritrea is postponing dealing with what Ethiopia is dealing with today. Look at it this way. Ethiopia is a dog whose sickness you can tell because it underwent diagnosis. Eritrea is like a dog whose sickness you can't tell because the owner refuses to subject it to diagnosis. Ethiopia is steps ahead of Eritrea. What I mean is that Eritrea has yet to take painful steps that Ethiopia is undergoing today.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 13 Oct 2019, 13:24

Zmeselo

I am ignorant ? :lol: please, You don't even own your own mind, my friend. The house is on fire. 28 years and counting, nothing to show for it. The blood of 60,000 brave Eritreans taking for granted ? You are telling us it is "A" okay...... :lol: 28 years from know the same shyyyt is going to happen. You are no friend of the Eritrean people. Own your own mind first....The world is my witness, so is the Eritrean people :lol: Everything will come to pass. You are but nothing more than nay tarik hatela. :evil: Mark my word for that. :lol:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Oct 2019, 13:27

eden wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 13:18
Eritrea is postponing dealing with what Ethiopia is dealing with today. Look at it this way. Ethiopia is a dog whose sickness you can tell because it underwent diagnosis. Eritrea is like a dog whose sickness you can't tell because the owner refuses to subject it to diagnosis. Ethiopia is steps ahead of Eritrea. What I mean is that Eritrea has yet to take painful steps that Ethiopia is undergoing today.
I would say the opposite is true. All the diseases of regionalism, tribalism, religionism, women's issues etc Ethiopia is dealing with today, has Eritrea eradicated during the struggle.

If the border war hadn't befallen Eritrea, it would've been "Singapore" today.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Oct 2019, 13:29

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to eden. You & I are over.
Aurora wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 13:24
Zmeselo

I am ignorant ? :lol: please, You don't even own your own mind, my friend. The house is on fire. 28 years and counting, nothing to show for it. The blood of 60,000 brave Eritreans taking for granted ? You are telling us it is "A" okay...... :lol: 28 years from know the same shyyyt is going to happen. You are no friend of the Eritrean people. Own your own mind first....The world is my witness, so is the Eritrean people :lol: Everything will come to pass. You are but nothing more than nay tarik hatela. :evil: Mark my word for that. :lol:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 13 Oct 2019, 13:50

It is amazing how some forumers seem to write or post something unproductive, fake and destructive to the posted item itself. Campo seems to be doing just that. When Zmeselo tried to ask him for some clarification on the disingenuous generalizations he posted about the Kebessa thing, he jumps into hysterical nonsense by insinuating that Zmeselo is this and that, instead of explaining the position he posted truthfully.
Of course, the reason he is going in circles is he does not have any supporting argument or document to stand on that the Kebesa people were responsible for the latest administrative divisions based on the geographical watershed (ማይኲዖ) as opposed to ethnic or linguistic divisions. I happen to believe that was a wise decision, and if, for whatever reason, that doesn't suit the Eritrean people, it can always be amended by the ERITREAN people.

wegri

Post by wegri » 13 Oct 2019, 14:02

Campo,
መቸም ን ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ብ ኣውራጅነት ፈላሊኻ ሓዊ ንምአታው ዘይፈተንካዮ ውዲት የለን። አታ ሓንቲ ዝረሳዕካያ ግን ዝተፈላለዩ ገዛአቲ ሓይልታት ፈቲኖሞስ ንሓድነት ህዚቢ ኤርትራ ክፈላልይዎ ከም ዘይክአሉ ፈሊጦምስ ማይ ዓሚኾም ተሪፎም። ናትካ ዕጫውን ካብቲ ናቶም ዘይፍለ ኮይኑ ኣብ አንዳ ጉሓፍ ተደርብዩ ዝተርፍ አዩ። ስለዚ ካብዚ ተማሂርካ ነታ ኣብ ኣፍደገ ግሃነ-ብአሳት ተጋዲማ ዘላ ትግራይካ ንምድሓን አንተ ኣድሃብካ ይሕሸካ። በዚ ናትካ ሕሱር ዝኣረገ ሽጣራ ዝታለል ኤርትራዊ ከም ዘየለ ክሕብረካ ይፈቱ።
ኣዮኻ ናይና!!! :mrgreen:

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 13 Oct 2019, 14:10

Zmeselo,

May bad. :lol: Erirean temper, you know :lol: I still think rezoning even more is necessary to eradicate the poison called regionalism. You can't blame me for standing for all of Eritrea..

wegri

Post by wegri » 13 Oct 2019, 14:17

Aurora wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 14:10
Zmeselo,

May bad. :lol: Erirean temper, you know :lol: I still think rezoning even more is necessary to eradicate the poison called regionalism. You can't blame me for standing for all of Eritrea..
"Eritrean temper"??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you mean Tigraian temper??? :mrgreen:

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 13 Oct 2019, 15:01

Wegri Tewegari,

Are you that stupid ? :twisted: Is agame your nightmare ? Is the agame tool stuck in your behind, shi__ty head ? To me, the day the agame respects the international ruling, the day he or she becomes a good neighbor. Idiot :lol:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Oct 2019, 15:13

Kezab digital hamema. Sahsah kodar agame. Shitaraka dewer komal agame. Ayoka nayna :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fyi aurora = tarik
Aurora wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 15:01
Wegri Tewegari,

Are you that stupid ? :twisted: Is agame your nightmare ? Is the agame tool stuck in your behind, shi__ty head ? To me, the day the agame respects the international ruling, the day he or she becomes a good neighbor. Idiot :lol:

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 13 Oct 2019, 15:50

Aurora:

I do not agree that the Dictator is actually an Eritrean from Kebessa. His actions over the years, during PLF/EPLF and after independence,is replete with the Killing of Eritreans and destroying any thing that is Eritrean.

Gullible and trusting Eritreans who love their people and their country have been hoodwinked, tricked and cheated by the poisonous dictator, and here we are today witnessing the total destruction of Eritrea and Eritreanism that our gallant martyrs gave the lives for by non-other than the dictator whose identity is in question. He does not even consider himself an Eritrean.

Remember: This is the person who in 1993 said that "confederation with Ethiopia is a Possibility" after 30 year of war that costed more 250,000 Eritrean deaths, destruction of Eritrean properties, separation of families.

His grand plan of Killing the aspiration of Independent Eritrea developing on its own is going with full power unabated.

Why did he tell Dr. Aby about his grand father's burial place in Gondar? Was it necessary? Has he ever told any Eritrean before?

His only impasse right now is the Woyane Goons, who he felt betrayed by and has sour grapes. Otherwise he was the one who aligned with the TPLF goons to drive Eritreans out of Eritrea in the 1980s.

Com'n; this guy has never had any good will and intention to see Eritrea as a nation progressing, developing on its own and Eritreans striving in peace among themselves.

All capable Eritreans who could lead Eritrea to prosperity and development have been liquidated, killed, jailed and exiled by this poisonous dictator.

This is a very serious matter, and it getting late and late before Eritreans realize it.

Aurora wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 12:11
Zmeselo,

I am independent minded Eritrean. Eritrea is censored. You speak for the government. I see speak for myself. Most Eritreans from Kebessa act as if they own Eritrea. Most Eritrean influential members of the government are from Kebessa. A president from Kebessa has been in power since the inception. No constitution no election whatsoever to address the issues. Einstein said that doing the same thing and expecting different result is sheer madness. Zmeselo for once, I like to see you to point out some weakness of the government. It can't be a perfect government, can it ? :lol: Otherwise, you speak for the government for you are part of the government. I hope you are not Yemane Ghebremesqel. Are you ? :lol:
Last edited by Sabur on 13 Oct 2019, 15:59, edited 3 times in total.

Zack

Post by Zack » 13 Oct 2019, 15:57

The kebessa seem to be the majority in live and dominate in. Strategic area of Eritrea. That's why they dominate the government the saho afar kunama jeberti are less then 10 percent. The short legged sereyen lad is about to be part of the anti Eritrea government crew. Why is this what has changed. But isias remains undefeated.

Dr Zackovich

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 13 Oct 2019, 17:07

Zacky,

Anta qomal agame wediza sher-muta, why don't you stay out of Eritrean politics, it is none of your business. Remember, when the ugly Somali paid your qomal motha 25 cents, he was not planning to have triangular faced (due to starvation) twisted agame like you. It was just for a quicky ..... :lol: :lol:

Dead brain,
Wedi geza Berhanu, are you that stupid. Your head is full of shi-t, wow, what I wouldn't give your brain to have in my lab, Nobel Prize would have been won based on Merritt. :lol:
Are you and Wegri is some kind of relationship ? :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Oct 2019, 17:18

Aurora wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 10:12
I was never sure of what to think of zoning Eritrea. Self absorbed regionalist city dwelling kebessa has been the problem. But I also think that going back to the old ways will bring the divisive element of regionalism back. Forcing the old Akele and Seraye but to leave Hamassien almost intact I believe is another problem despite camofloughing lt as the central region with central in unproportioned power. So here is my suggested modification not that anyone is going to take me seriously :lol: The central zone could be modified as follows. Asmara and the surrounding villages, Dubarwa and the surrounding villages and deqemhare and the surrounding villages could be rezoned as the central zone. Northern part of Hamassien could be rezoned around Keren. Tekela + Tsilima +Tsenaa Degle could be a new zone. Southern part of Akeleguzay + Southern part of Seraye could be rezoned as the new southern region. I am afraid that bringing the old system will render Eritrea as devisive as Ethiopia is now. The new system has still the element of the old system. Increase the number of zoning to kill the regionalism mentality for good :lol:
Explain please

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 13 Oct 2019, 17:35

ኤርትራውያን አቦታትና ክምስሉ፣ "ሰብ ጸውዕ ተበልኩዎስ በዓል አውሮራ!" hehehehe :oops: :oops:

"ሕቖ ኤርትራውያን ደቂ ከበሳ ክስበር ኣለዎ!" (ዲጂታል ወያነ አውሮራ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 13 Oct 2019, 17:54

Deqi,

It is self-explanatory. Reginalism is slowing Eritrean political process for a meaningful change. Administration zoning was a good idea, but it has not been able to eliminate the sentiment of regionalism. Forcing Seraye and Akele into one unit and leaving Hamassien intact will not work. The idea is to diversify more. Meaning, instead of zoning awrajas, zone weredas. For instance, the central zone will contain the Asmara - Dubarwa -Deqemhare triangle. The new southern central will contain Mendefera-Segeneiti-Adi Qeih and Senafe - Tserona- Adi Kuwala - Areza would be the South. Northern Hamassien would join the Anseba zone based around Keren. I am trying to break the very spin and backward desease called regionalism. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 13 Oct 2019, 18:00

Fyameta aka digital weyane -the male pro-stitute, :lol:

How is your boy friend, the swinger/singer doing ? :lol: BTW, the agame pushing the cart is probably buying your behind today. Agame this agame that, are you guys that stupid perhaps with one pound brain that operates under 10 watts is no surprise ? :lol: BTW, I don't have time for image editing . Nay tarik hatela, you did that for moi ? :!: BTW, the agames have more class than you do :lol:
Last edited by Aurora on 13 Oct 2019, 18:18, edited 2 times in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Oct 2019, 18:14

Any 'Eritrean' who responds to another Eritrean by saying the agames aka tegarus are doing fine, are progressing, have 'democracy' and any thing which praises agaminet got to be only an agame.
It doesn't matter whether an Eritrean supports or opposes the Eritrean regime, but the time he puts the filthy agame in a pedestal just because of hate of one person......yes is an agame aka tigrawai/ti.
Yes, tplf aka woyane aka its sympetizers tegarus with the help of their masters are the cause of the miseries we went through in the last two decades.
So again, it is wrong to attack another Eritrean when he/she talks about the evilness of the tegarus.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 13 Oct 2019, 18:26

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Oct 2019, 18:38

Aurora wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 17:54
Deqi,

It is self-explanatory. Reginalism is slowing Eritrean political process for a meaningful change. Administration zoning was a good idea, but it has not been able to eliminate the sentiment of regionalism. Forcing Seraye and Akele into one unit and leaving Hamassien intact will not work. The idea is to diversify more. Meaning, instead of zoning awrajas, zone weredas. For instance, the central zone will contain the Asmara - Dubarwa -Deqemhare triangle. The new southern central will contain Mendefera-Segeneiti-Adi Qeih and Senafe - Tserona- Adi Kuwala - Areza would be the South. Northern Hamassien would join the Anseba zone based around Keren. I am trying to break the very spin and backward desease called regionalism. :lol: :lol: :lol:
regionalism is on the mindset of People and not in real estate or geographical location, and Regardless which area you carved and you coin it as epicenter or central of the country, it will not erode the sentiment which exist.

Furthermore, you make it sound as central region has much influence or impact to what is going on in the country than other regions, despite the region has more to lose or lost more than any other regions in Eritrea. I mean, It is not southern regions which is auctioned by the regime and it is not farmers of southern regions who are losing their farm land due to expropriation but central region

Plus, you caimed Hamasien was left intact while Seraye and akeleguzay was forced to be One which is also a false. Dembezan is not far from Asmara but due to the arrangement of administrative area, People travel all the way to keren to conduct their judicial errend. The same is with People of Tahtay Anseba.

People of leban, habela, deki dashim, mekerka and all the villages travel all the way to barentu (kunama territory) to do their judicial errend, yet they never complain or moan. Akele complain because they travel to mendefera to go to court NOT because of practical or logistical reason but because of pride by saying (ኣብ ሰራየ ኣይ ንዳነን ኢና ) Now tell me, who should complain? IF you ask me, if There were People who should complain about rearrangment of the current administrative zones, it should be the Hamasien and no One else.