Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aurora

Some modification to self-absorbed Kebessa

Post by Aurora » 13 Oct 2019, 10:12

I was never sure of what to think of zoning Eritrea. Self absorbed regionalist city dwelling kebessa has been the problem. But I also think that going back to the old ways will bring the divisive element of regionalism back. Forcing the old Akele and Seraye but to leave Hamassien almost intact I believe is another problem despite camofloughing lt as the central region with central in unproportioned power. So here is my suggested modification not that anyone is going to take me seriously :lol: The central zone could be modified as follows. Asmara and the surrounding villages, Dubarwa and the surrounding villages and deqemhare and the surrounding villages could be rezoned as the central zone. Northern part of Hamassien could be rezoned around Keren. Tekela + Tsilima +Tsenaa Degle could be a new zone. Southern part of Akeleguzay + Southern part of Seraye could be rezoned as the new southern region. I am afraid that bringing the old system will render Eritrea as devisive as Ethiopia is now. The new system has still the element of the old system. Increase the number of zoning to kill the regionalism mentality for good :lol:
Last edited by Aurora on 13 Oct 2019, 10:42, edited 1 time in total.

eden
Member+

Re: Some modification to self-absorbed Kebessa

Post by eden » 13 Oct 2019, 10:34

not that anyone is going to take me seriously but you can draw lines on maps but that's not going to draw lines in the hearts/ psychi of people.
Last edited by eden on 13 Oct 2019, 10:43, edited 2 times in total.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 13 Oct 2019, 10:39

Eden,

The Eritrean people heart is not regionalist it is few vocal urban idiots who are the problem. :lol:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 13 Oct 2019, 10:43

Regionalism today is the result of failed hgdef experiment to invent one nationalism called Eritrea. The people are resisting social engineering that requires them to drop their identity. This regionalism is inflicted by hgdef obsessive compulsive and unrealistic policy in creating one and one identity for DIVERSE people. One identity works for nations with no diverse people. Eritrea is no such people.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 13 Oct 2019, 10:52

The two idiot & Moron Agames! Our set principles as a nation is, to survive in peace and harmony, united and strong, one people, one nation, one flag and one love. Our Eritrea owes a mammoth debt to its fallen heroes that will never ever can repay back. However, by standing together we can honour their sacrifice. Try to save your kilil on the brink of collapsing
eden wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 10:43
Regionalism today is the result of failed hgdef experiment to invent one nationalism called Eritrea. The people are resisting social engineering that requires them to drop their identity. This regionalism is inflicted by hgdef obsessive compulsive and unrealistic policy in creating one and one identity for DIVERSE people. One identity works for nations with no diverse people. Eritrea is no such people.
Last edited by pushkin on 13 Oct 2019, 10:59, edited 2 times in total.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 13 Oct 2019, 10:53

Eden,

Look at your ethnic policy has done to Ethiopia. With the exception of the Eritrean problem, Ethiopia has never been as devisive as it is today. You can blame PFDJ for failing to implement democratic institutions , but the zoning idea was not one of them. Any government has the right to draw sadministrative regions like Dr. Abby may be thinking right now.
Last edited by Aurora on 13 Oct 2019, 11:06, edited 2 times in total.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 13 Oct 2019, 11:01

Shi___ty brain Pushkin,
Are you programmed to label anyone who disagrees with you agame :twisted: .....listen shi___ty brain , agames have been making a lot of progress as compared to you. Agame is no longer the guy who pushes carts in Asmara. :lol: I am not going to call you agame. You are just dimwit with no brain of your own. :lol:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 13 Oct 2019, 11:20

Aurora

The difference between Eritrea and Ethiopia is one suppresses the nationalism question and pretends it doesn't exist, the other does trial and error in dealing with the question. Ethiopia at least is continuously debating and adjusting to find ways to address it. Ethiopia appears to have weaker central government because it's dealing with the problem in non violent way. That's going to have a happy ending where the regions are respected with strong federal to serve their common interest. Ethiopia is traveling forward but Eritrea is traveling in reverse. I hope you see my point.
Last edited by eden on 13 Oct 2019, 11:22, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Oct 2019, 11:20

Why are you insulting the "kebesawyan", as self absorbed?

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 13 Oct 2019, 11:44

Zmeselo,

Well, the regionalism elephant only exists in Kebessa. It is as if the other Eritreans are irrelevant :twisted:

Eden,

If you notice, Eritreans are not as devided as Ethiopians are. Strong government is not bad, our problem is, democratic institutions are inexistent. The government has forbidden that. Eritrea is far more stable because of its ho-m___ogeneity and shared experience despite the odds. Ethiopia needs far more stronger government if not expect the fate of the former Yugoslavia.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Oct 2019, 11:48

Where did you get that from? Has any census been taken, on that? Or are you basing that assumption, on what some loud-mouths say on social media?
Aurora wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 11:44
Zmeselo,

Well, the regionalism elephant only exists in Kebessa. It is as if the other Eritreans are irrelevant :twisted:

Eden,

If you notice, Eritreans are not as devided as Ethiopians are. Strong government is not bad, our problem is, democratic institutions are inexistent. The government has forbidden that. Eritrea is far more stable because of its [deleted] and shared experience despite the odds. Ethiopia needs far more stronger government if not expect the fate of the former Yugoslavia.

Dahgol

Post by Dahgol » 13 Oct 2019, 12:10

I think you should stop generalizing and you are assuming like kebesa had a say in the redraw of the map (at least this map is drawn with what’s good for Eritrea by Eritreans, better than the previous maps)
It was with good intentions though, look at our neighbors to the south and learn from that
The other thing is learn the history of the country you live in and believe me they have passed through similar nation founding experience
There’s a lot similarities between mao China and Isaias Eritrea, hopefully the guy who follows Isais will do all the dreams of the heroes passed to make Eritrea a reality.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 13 Oct 2019, 12:11

Zmeselo,

I am independent minded Eritrean. Eritrea is censored. You speak for the government. I see speak for myself. Most Eritreans from Kebessa act as if they own Eritrea. Most Eritrean influential members of the government are from Kebessa. A president from Kebessa has been in power since the inception. No constitution no election whatsoever to address the issues. Einstein said that doing the same thing and expecting different result is sheer madness. Zmeselo for once, I like to see you to point out some weakness of the government. It can't be a perfect government, can it ? :lol: Otherwise, you speak for the government for you are part of the government. I hope you are not Yemane Ghebremesqel. Are you ? :lol:
Last edited by Aurora on 13 Oct 2019, 12:19, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Oct 2019, 12:16

Government?

Who said anything about a government?

You started talking about the kebessa people, collectively. Are they all, part of the government? This sounds like an attempt in the old & tried method of divide & rule.
Aurora wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 12:11
Zmeselo,

I am independent minded Eritrean. Eritrea is censored. You speak for the government. I see it everyday. Most Eritreans from Kebessa act as if they own Eritrea. Most Eritrean influential members of the government are from Kebessa. A president from Kebessa has been in power since the inception. No constitution no election whatsoever to address the issues. Einstein said that doing the same thing, expecting different result is sheer madness. Zmeselo for once, I like to see you to point out some weakness of the government. It can't be a perfect government, can it ? :lol: Otherwise, you speak for the government for you are part of the government. I hope you are not Yemane Ghebremesqel. Are you ?

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 13 Oct 2019, 12:24

eden wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 11:20
Aurora

The difference between Eritrea and Ethiopia is one suppresses the nationalism question and pretends it doesn't exist, the other does trial and error in dealing with the question. Ethiopia at least is continuously debating and adjusting to find ways to address it. Ethiopia appears to have weaker central government because it's dealing with the problem in non violent way. That's going to have a happy ending where the regions are respected with strong federal to serve their common interest. Ethiopia is traveling forward but Eritrea is traveling in reverse. I hope you see my point.
It's just amusing and entertaining to see how a low IQ Agame tries hard to sound deep and insightful. Just get this- one of Eritreans comparative advantage over you has always been their cognitive capacity. Your Dedebit-style reading of realities is the main reason why you're caged in that godforsaken kilil of yours. And unfortunately, you can't see that since your brain is located in your big mouth.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 13 Oct 2019, 12:32

Zmeselo,

Nope. It doesn't. Why not address the issue directly to what I wrote instead of giving it a blind eye. Where are the non-kebessa influential Eritreans in power. Why are we stuck with the same president who happens to be from Kebessa ? Even if he is good, he must run out of good ideas. :lol: Why can't the people choose their own government. Why are people from kebessa obsessed with regionalism ? Zmeselo, I say it the way zI see it. :lol:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Oct 2019, 12:57

Campo you really are the one who is playing regionalism.
Why can't you just say who ever is qualified should lead Eritrea as supposed taking turns from our nine ethnic group.
I don't care is a Muslim, a Christian, an atheist, a female, a male or a Bilen, Rashaida, Saho, Kunama.......lead the country for ever, than your insinuation we should be led by turns according to which part we came from.
And I never seen or heard that the Kebesawian (I am one too) said or believe that we are better than the rest.
After all we always say "One heart, one people".
Some one has to be the leader, right? And for many reasons I am glad that he is still leading the country. And not because he is from Kebesa, but because his kind of leadership is what Eritrea needed atleast up to now. And I wouldn't mind if he was from one of our other 8 ethnic group.
I won't make it an issue like you are doing......for some hidden agenda.
We all like (atleast most of us) like the new zoning of Eritrea.
But you seem to want to bring the old regional system we had, but since you understood that is already dead, you are indirectly bringing it up, this time with a lame excuse because the leader happens to be from kebessa.
Man you are smart but to fail to understand that Eritrea even though it got its independence in 1991 it was a free country only from 91 to 98 and only one year after that.
So, if we can go through hell in the last 28 years, what is the problem in waiting may be 3 to 5 years and see what happens if the peace holds?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Oct 2019, 12:58

Address, a non-existent issue? Fall for your "the Eritrean people are divided", ploy?

You must be in a joking mood, today.

I just wanted to gauge a bit of your mindset, otherwise, brothers Pushkin & quindibu have given you the appropriate response.
Aurora wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 12:32
Zmeselo,

Nope. It doesn't. Why not address the issue directly to what I wrote instead of giving it a blind eye. Where are the non-kebessa influential Eritreans in power. Why are we stuck with the same president who happens to be from Kebessa ? Even if he is good, he must run out of good ideas. :lol: Why can't the people choose their own government. Why are people from kebessa obsessed with regionalism ? Zmeselo, I say it the way zI see it. :lol:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 13 Oct 2019, 13:04

If you notice, Eritreans are not as devided as Ethiopians are. Strong governmen
Ethiopia is like me renovating my place, Eritrea is like me not renovating. My place is messy if renovating but relatively orderly when I don't bother renovating. Obviously, dealing with a problem gives one pain and avoiding the problem gives one a false sense of stability. I hope you see the difference in terms of long term outcome.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Oct 2019, 13:10

You're so ignorant, of anything Eritrean.

The renovation of Eritrea was done, during the 30 year struggle.

Now it's cleaning up of the mess after the renovation is done, that we're dealing with. We've some rotten apples here & there, but not many to matter.
eden wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 13:04
If you notice, Eritreans are not as devided as Ethiopians are. Strong governmen
Ethiopia is like me renovating my place, Eritrea is like me not renovating. My place is messy if renovating but relatively orderly when I don't bother renovating. Obviously, dealing with a problem gives one pain and avoiding the problem gives one a false sense of stability. I hope you see the difference in terms of long term outcome.