Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The so called Ethiopian church in Israel is the sole proprietorship of Tigray built by king Yohannes???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Oct 2019, 23:19

Amhara must evicted from Tigray church and let Amhara build their own church in Israel.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The so called Ethiopian church in Israel is the sole proprietorship of Tigray built by king Yohannes???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Oct 2019, 00:39

King of Tsion and king of kings Yohannes church in Jerusalem, Israel, all Tigray ethnic from north and south Tigray must control it and evict Amhara from your father church it is yours.

info

Re: The so called Ethiopian church in Israel is the sole proprietorship of Tigray built by king Yohannes???

Post by info » 12 Oct 2019, 08:50

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 23:19
Amhara must evicted from Tigray church and let Amhara build their own church in Israel.
You still here lying? :lol: I know you hate writing in Geez Fidel but hopefully you can at least read Geez Fidel :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Oct 2019, 10:02

info wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 08:50
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
You still here lying? :lol: I know you hate writing in Geez Fidel but hopefully you can at least read Geez Fidel :lol:

The church is built by King Yohannes and Fidel is my forefathers alphabet, I did not borrow or copied it like Amhara, it is mine. Leba you live by others from land to religion, to language, to alphabet, to farming, food, cloth, hair style, holidays, drinks, crops and you name it worada Amhara???

info

Post by info » 12 Oct 2019, 12:32

Tultulaw, how about brining some tangible evidence like I did instead of the usual endless lies? We know Jesus is Tigrean, Moses too or what not. I am not talking about that kind of teret teret and lies. Bring some evidence or shut the [deleted] up!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 10:02
info wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 08:50
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

The church is built by King Yohannes and Fidel is my forefathers alphabet, I did not borrow or copied it like Amhara, it is mine. Leba you live by others from land to religion, to language, to alphabet, to farming, food, cloth, hair style, holidays, drinks, crops and you name it worada Amhara???

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Oct 2019, 12:35

info wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 12:32
Tultulaw, how about brining some tangible evidence like I did instead of the usual endless lies? We know Jesus is Tigrean, Moses too or what not. I am not talking about that kind of teret teret and lies. Bring some evidence or shut the [deleted] up!
info ,

ይህንን አስታራቂ ሐሳብ ትቀበላለህ ወይ ። ግሕዝ ቤተክርስታኒቱ ውስጥ ከተገኘ የትግሬዎች ነው ። አማርኛ ከተገኘ የአማሮች ነው።

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 12 Oct 2019, 12:38

HIM Hailessilassie built the Axum Zion Church...and DebreP got his coronation in the church. Be thankful..:)

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Oct 2019, 12:43

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 12:38
HIM Hailessilassie built the Axum Zion Church...and DebreP got his coronation in the church. Be thankful..:)
you r confusing the new and the old church ..

info

Post by info » 12 Oct 2019, 12:47

I know you guys are allergic to truth but let me try it once more. Truth to be told Geez Fidel originated from Sabian Script. It was first almost a one to one copy of the Sabian script. Tigrigna in Tigray was an oral language until the 19th century. Even today and after 27 years of Tigrean rule, Tigrigna in Ethiopia is more or less an oral language with very few literature etc. Amharic has a longer and richer litrature tradition when it comes to using Geez. Tigrigna is simply not a match when it comes to using Geez Fidel. Starting from the 12th century, many Amharic litratures like daily chronicles of Kings, Dictionaries, spiritual writtings, and government documents were produced which none of it is a case with Tigrigna except very few documents. So an oral language with very little litrature tradition claiming to have invented a writing script Fidel is laughable and a big joke :lol:
Ethoash wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 12:35
info wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 12:32
info ,

ይህንን አስታራቂ ሐሳብ ትቀበላለህ ወይ ። ግሕዝ ቤተክርስታኒቱ ውስጥ ከተገኘ የትግሬዎች ነው ። አማርኛ ከተገኘ የአማሮች ነው።

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Oct 2019, 13:01

info wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 12:47
I know you guys are allergic to truth but let me try it once more. Truth to be told Geez Fidel originated from Sabian Script. It was first almost a
i am not talking about Golden language i am talking about Geez.. Geez belong to Golden ... Amhara might copy the alphabet and use it to write no stop.. for sure the Amhara are good in writing and singing .. while the Golden are good in working and building so if their language is nto develop as yours it is understandable ...

otherwise what u r saying is English own the Latin alphabet because more book written in English alphabet then the Latin one.. anyhow u guys are something

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Oct 2019, 13:27

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 12:38
Haileselassie is not Amhara, he is Tigrayan by father and Adere by mother. Haileselassie is from Tembien Wersege.

info

Post by info » 12 Oct 2019, 13:47

:lol: I see Ethass never changes :lol: You never read and I remember that was the reason I always used to ignore you :lol:
I told you where the Geez Fidel came from and that it has nothing to do with Tigrigna. Read again, I am a very busy guy and don't have time to waste with your nonsense and endless claims :lol:
Ethoash wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 13:01
info wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 12:47
I know you guys are allergic to truth but let me try it once more. Truth to be told Geez Fidel originated from Sabian Script. It was first almost a
i am not talking about Golden language i am talking about Geez.. Geez belong to Golden ... Amhara might copy the alphabet and use it to write no stop.. for sure the Amhara are good in writing and singing .. while the Golden are good in working and building so if their language is nto develop as yours it is understandable ...

otherwise what u r saying is English own the Latin alphabet because more book written in English alphabet then the Latin one.. anyhow u guys are something

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 12 Oct 2019, 14:09

'The Ethiopian Orthodox Church has maintained a quiet presence in Jerusalem for more than 1,500 years, with some people claiming that there has been an Ethiopian delegacy in the Holy Land ever since the famed meeting of the Queen of Sheba and King Solomon some 3,000 years ago.'

https://www.itraveljerusalem.com/ent/ethiopian-church/

Though its clergy are among the most retiring of Jerusalem's Christians, rarely glimpsed striding confidently through the streets like the Greek Orthodox or Roman Catholic priests, the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church has maintained an uninterrupted presence in the city since the conversion of Ethiopia to Christianity in the 4th century CE.

The church acquired its unique identity early on in its history, when it, coupled with the Coptic Christians, split off from the main body of Christendom in the wake of the Byzantine Council of Chalcedon in 451, part of a regular series of conferences between Christian leaders to determine a uniform dogma in the heterodox early Christian era. The split was over a theological dispute regarding how Christ's divine and human natures coexisted, and it established the Coptic Church and the semi-autonomous (and eventually, as of 1948, autocephalous) Ethiopian Orthodox Church as among the earliest still-extant schismatic Christian sects.

Until 1888, the Ethiopian Church contented itself with a monastery and church built on the roof of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in the Old City, but in that year a generous grant from the Ethiopian emperor Yohannes allowed the Ethiopians to purchase land well outside the city walls, on what is today Hanevi'im Street, and build a new monastery, which they called Debra Gannet.

http://www.gojerusalem.com/items/175/Ethiopian-Church/

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Oct 2019, 14:20

info wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 13:47
:lol: I see Ethass never changes :lol: You never read and I remember that was the reason I always used to ignore you :lol:
I told you where the Geez Fidel came from and that it has nothing to do with Tigrigna. Read again, I am a very busy guy and don't have time to waste with your nonsense and endless claims :lol:

as long as your not 3000 years old how the hell u know where Geez come from why not the other way round.. you see your hate make u give our geez to other ..

Lalibela and other palace also build by Portugal for sure the Amhara doesnt have civilization too.. in case of Axum .. they have axum obelisk geez was written there .. all the bible written in Geez.. u admit Amhric copied for Geez.. now what we should do is who own Geez... where is the oldest book written in Geez located .. bingo u got the answer

info

Post by info » 12 Oct 2019, 15:09

Now we are talking real history, which I have no problem with. Yohannes helped purchase the land in 1888 but the construction was completed and the church inaugurated by Menelik hence you have Menelik's name at that building.
Emperor of Ethiopia Yohannes IV used war booty won in his conflict with the Khedivate of Egypt to purchase land to the south of the Old City of Jerusalem. Construction was inaugurated in 1893, after the death of Yohannes in 1889, and the church was completed in 1901 under Emperor Menelik II.[3][4][9][10]

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 14:09
'The Ethiopian Orthodox Church has maintained a quiet presence in Jerusalem for more than 1,500 years, with some people claiming that there has been an Ethiopian delegacy in the Holy Land ever since the famed meeting of the Queen of Sheba and King Solomon some 3,000 years ago.'

https://www.itraveljerusalem.com/ent/ethiopian-church/

Though its clergy are among the most retiring of Jerusalem's Christians, rarely glimpsed striding confidently through the streets like the Greek Orthodox or Roman Catholic priests, the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church has maintained an uninterrupted presence in the city since the conversion of Ethiopia to Christianity in the 4th century CE.

The church acquired its unique identity early on in its history, when it, coupled with the Coptic Christians, split off from the main body of Christendom in the wake of the Byzantine Council of Chalcedon in 451, part of a regular series of conferences between Christian leaders to determine a uniform dogma in the heterodox early Christian era. The split was over a theological dispute regarding how Christ's divine and human natures coexisted, and it established the Coptic Church and the semi-autonomous (and eventually, as of 1948, autocephalous) Ethiopian Orthodox Church as among the earliest still-extant schismatic Christian sects.

Until 1888, the Ethiopian Church contented itself with a monastery and church built on the roof of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in the Old City, but in that year a generous grant from the Ethiopian emperor Yohannes allowed the Ethiopians to purchase land well outside the city walls, on what is today Hanevi'im Street, and build a new monastery, which they called Debra Gannet.

http://www.gojerusalem.com/items/175/Ethiopian-Church/

info

Post by info » 12 Oct 2019, 15:18

Ethass, there is no Amharic or Tigrigna Fidel eko even Geez copied it from Sabians. The question is which language has a richer and older tradition with Geez fidel, Amharic or Tigrigna? The answer is clear and unambiguous. Amharic has a longer and richer literature tradition with Geez Fidel than Tigrigna. It has also played a big role in bringing Geez to the modern computer era and including it in unicode standard. What is the point of claiming a writing system that you yourself don't use it much? :lol:
Ethoash wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 14:20
info wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 13:47

as long as your not 3000 years old how the hell u know where Geez come from why not the other way round.. you see your hate make u give our geez to other ..

Lalibela and other palace also build by Portugal for sure the Amhara doesnt have civilization too.. in case of Axum .. they have axum obelisk geez was written there .. all the bible written in Geez.. u admit Amhric copied for Geez.. now what we should do is who own Geez... where is the oldest book written in Geez located .. bingo u got the answer

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Oct 2019, 15:26

info

r u idiot ?

okey let even assume Geez stolen from Sabians that doesnt give the right for Amharic to copy from Geez and delcare it it is their own.. i dont care who have more book then the golden ..the point is regardless the geez stolen or copied from Sabian who own Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.. the answer is the golden

even then only Sabians have the right to save Geez copy from us..

my next question is who are those people who speak Geez if they were not Golden can u tell us .. do u know u giving Geez to ancient people of South Arabia. just to get back to the Golden .. i dont even wait for your answer you r way gone..

info

Post by info » 12 Oct 2019, 15:36

IdiotAsh, you own nothing let alone Geez. A people with oral language owns no script. Cut this crap. Btw, I never said Amharic owns Geez. Bye!
Ethoash wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 15:26
info

r u idiot ?

okey let even assume Geez stolen from Sabians that doesnt give the right for Amharic to copy from Geez and delcare it it is their own.. i dont care who have more book then the golden ..the point is regardless the geez stolen or copied from Sabian who own Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.. the answer is the golden

even then only Sabians have the right to save Geez copy from us..

my next question is who are those people who speak Geez if they were not Golden can u tell us .. do u know u giving Geez to ancient people of South Arabia. just to get back to the Golden .. i dont even wait for your answer you r way gone..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Oct 2019, 16:00

info wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 15:36
IdiotAsh, you own nothing let alone Geez. A people with oral language owns no script. Cut this crap. Btw, I never said Amharic owns Geez. Bye!
the English never claim they have their own alphabet but the Amhara upto recently claim Amharic script as their won ... ለምንደነው የአማርኛ ፊደል የሚባለው እንግዲያውስ

አንተው እኮ መረጃ በመስጠት ወንጅነኛነት ህን አረጋገጥክ

አፄ ዬሐንስ በገዙት መሬት ባስጀመሩት ቤቴክርስቲያን አፄ ሚኒሊክ ብቻ በመጨረሳቸው ባልገዙት መሬት ላይ ስማቸውን መለጠፉ ከዚህ በላይ ሌብነት የት አለ ።

አሁንም ትግሬዎች ቋንቋ ብቻ ካላቸው የፁሑፍ ታሪክ ከሌላቸው ማናችው ግዕዝን የሚናገሩ ጎሶች ስማቸው ማናቸው። ማንስ ለነዚህ ግዕዝ ተናገሪ ጎሶች ይቀርባል አማራ ወይስ ወርቃማዎቹ።

ለኔ ከፁሁፍ በላይ ትግሬዎች የአክሱማዊት ዘር መሆናቸውን የምናወቀው እስቲ ተመልከቱ በ፪፯ ዓመት ስንትና ስንት ለውጥ በኢትዬዽያ እንዳመጡ። ዲሞክራሲ ፈደራል አስተዳደር አማራ እስካሁን ምን እንደሆን ፈድራል አስተዳደር አልገባቸውም የዘር ፈድራል መንግስት ይለናል ስሙን አሳንሶ ። ከእነዚህ ጋራ ነው እኮ የምንለፋደደው። አሁን ማን ግዓዝ ተናጋሪዎች እንደነበሩ አምጠህ ትነግረኛለህ ውይ በእሽክርክሪት ት ዞራለህ እንደልማድህ

በፊት አይለ መንገዱ ሲነግርህ አፄ ዬሐንስ ነው ያስራው ቤቴክርስታኑን ሲልህ ሙልጭ አርገህ ከድተህ አሁን መረጃ ስታገን የሚኒሊክ እጅ አለበት ማለትን ስታይ እወነታውን ተናገርክ። ቤተክርስታን አይደለም መስራቱ ቁምነገር አሳቡ ነው ቁምነገሩ ። እስራሄል ባልነበርችበት ስዓት ያንን አስበው ቤተክርስታን መስራታቸው በራሱ ትልቅ ነገር ነበር ።

የጅማው ንጉስ ደግሞ መካ ውስት ትልቅ ቤት ስርቶ ነበር ። አረቦቹ እስከዛሬ ደረስ አክብረው ይዘውለታል የሚባል ወሬ አለ። ለዚህ ነው ፈደራል አስተዳደር የሚያምርብን በፊት እንስተዳደርበት ነበር ። የክርስታኑ ንጉስ ቤቴክርስታን እስራሄል ወስጥ ሲስራ የእስላሙ ንጉስ ደግሞ መካ ውስጥ ለስዎች ማረፍያ ቤት ስርቶ ነበር ። መሬት ገዝቶ። መሬቱ እስከዛሬ አልተነካም ።

ቁም ነገሩ አርቆ የሚያስቡ ንጉሶች ነበሩን ። እኔ ሁሌ አስባለሁ መንግስት ኢንቪስትመት ጁቡቲ ወስጥ ማረግ አለበት ። ወይ ደግሞ ግለስቦችን ጋራ ፓርትነር በመፍጠር ብዙ ኢንቪስትመት በየቦታው ማረግ አለብን አገራችን እንድታደግ ከፈለግን።።

ከዚህ ይልቅ እርስበርሳችን ለንም እንጣላለን ። ይህ እስራሄል ያለው ቤተክርስታን በግብፆች የእኛ ነው እየተባለ ነው። በጣም በስንት ክርክርና ድብደብ ነው ክርስታኖቹ እስከዚህ ያቆዩት ። መንግስት አንድ መላ ማረግ አለበት ። ቄሶቹ በጣም በችግር ነው ያሉት ። ግን እኛ እርስ በርሳችን አንጣላለን። አሁን ማንን ጎዳ አፄ ዮሐንስ ነው ንብረትነቱ ሚኒሊክ ደግሞ ድርሻ አለው ብሎ መዝገቡን መዝጋት።