Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
info

Congrats PM Abiy for wining the Nobel Peace Prize!

Post by info » 11 Oct 2019, 07:26

Even though we have differences on some issues, I am happy though that our PM won the Nobel Peace Prize (I may add as my crystal ball predicted it viewtopic.php?f=17&t=161033#p810675 :lol: ). Congrats!

P.S.: truth be told that Isaias Aferworki has contributed a major role on this one and should also be recognized because without his cooperation, any effort by Abiy would have been in vain.

info

Re: Congrats PM Abiy for wining the Nobel Peace Prize!

Post by info » 11 Oct 2019, 07:48

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 11 Oct 2019, 08:14

It's for initiating. Abiy initiated, Isayas responded.

Having said that, the peace deal has produced almost no peace dividends to the people on both sides so it's kind of weird the entire world couldn't find a better winner. This shows the world is not doing well. Also this things have political motivations. This is not to take away anything from PM Abiy.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 12 Oct 2019, 01:24

info wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 07:26
Even though we have differences on some issues, I am happy though that our PM won the Nobel Peace Prize (I may add as my crystal ball predicted it viewtopic.php?f=17&t=161033#p810675 :lol: ). Congrats!

P.S.: truth be told that Isaias Aferworki has contributed a major role on this one and should also be recognized because without his cooperation, any effort by Abiy would have been in vain.

Your crystal ball predicted more than one thing with accuracy nearly 1.5 years ago!!...i had to rehash the old thread & also glad to see consistent comments from other eritreans...and the predictable woyanu (Awusha/EthoAsha) :lol:

Congratulations to PMAA and to Ethiopia(ns)...to you & sun...sun, forgive me but i will not congratulate you on Obama :lol: (he praised woyanu on democracy)

Anyways the 2 people i always try to read were/are info & sun for a median/fair understanding of situation of ethiopia & prospects for a brighter future of ethiopia & in relation to neighbors

Thank you for this full video and i have to rewatch and i loved the question at 13:10...shows Abiy didn't drop everything to receive their call and ...what if Prime Minister Abiy decided to take his delegation as President of Eritrea & President of Somalia ??
:lol: :lol:

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 12 Oct 2019, 01:38

Bissbiss Info Listen To Philosopher Dr. Yoseph Yitna From Edmonton Canada.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 12 Oct 2019, 02:36

info wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 07:26

Brother info,

You are not only an intelligent man but also the definition of maturity and proud Ethiopian. Like you said, Ethiopians don't have to agree with their Prime Minister to be happy with this great award. When the honorable Prime Minister wins an award of such magnitude, History will remember him as an Ethiopian Prime Minister... Anyway, I respect your integrity and maturity, brother.

I don't blame the citizens of the dead Tigray for becoming irrationally angry though. Literally, Dr. Abby won this prize for putting the coward TPLF goons in a giant prison called Mekelle and the low IQ dedebit cadres are understandably mad :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: .

Congratulations to you and the rest of the Ethiopian people.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

info

Post by info » 12 Oct 2019, 04:22

Alkasha Brother Tog aka Yoseph Yitna, as you can see you can't get more views than few hundred but you don't seem to figure out why? Why is it Ethiopians don't watch your videos? Instead of blaming us and calling us all woyane woyane, take your time and reflect on your format. Ethiopians don't like forever aslekasha :lol: Your videos are always lekso, woyane killed us, Abiy killed, we are dying, we are losing. Gosh, it is always depressing, not positive or victory news. Ethiopians, especially Amharas don't like losers. That is why the Amhara nationalism took so long to kickstart. You can cry a river for the next 100 years but you will not get anywhere with this exaggerated and depressing format. Besides, your ugly face is not a media material :lol: I'm just being honest. Hire a good looking girl and you can may be write the script in the background. Media needs good looking people. No one wants to watch ugly forever alkasha folks, sorry.

Tog Wajale wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 01:38
Bissbiss Info Listen To Philosopher Dr. Yoseph Yitna From Edmonton Canada.

info

Post by info » 12 Oct 2019, 04:48

:lol: Brother Hawzen, I think PM Abiy should thank woyanes for the Nobel Peace Prize just like Obama should thank Bush. Obama and Abiy didn't do much before winning the prize but they looked like angels compared to their predecessors :lol: Imagine woyanes were genuine to the peace process and accepted the international court decision and acted in a good manner instead of acting nasty and trying to destroy Eritrea with sanctions and what not. PM Abiy will by now would have looked like just a normal good PM but the dark nature of woyanes made Abiy shine a lot brighter than he actually is. The same goes for Obama. Thank you dark nature woyanes for making Abiy look like an angel and awarding him the Nobel Peace Prize :lol:
Hawzen wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 02:36

Brother info,

You are not only an intelligent man but also the definition of maturity and proud Ethiopian. Like you said, Ethiopians don't have to agree with their Prime Minister to be happy with this great award. When the honorable Prime Minister wins an award of such magnitude, History will remember him as an Ethiopian Prime Minister... Anyway, I respect your integrity and maturity, brother.

I don't blame the citizens of the dead Tigray for becoming irrationally angry though. Literally, Dr. Abby won this prize for putting the coward TPLF goons in a giant prison called Mekelle and the low IQ dedebit cadres are understandably mad :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: .

Dedebit is always dedeb

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 12 Oct 2019, 04:54

eden wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 08:14

Having said that, the peace deal has produced almost no peace dividends to the people on both sides so it's kind of weird the entire world couldn't find a better winner. This shows the world is not doing well. Also this things have political motivations. This is not to take away anything from PM Abiy.
How could they know the reality inside the country,there is a lot of poverty,people need schools gen ande neger ewki saywed lewt yemetal.Ewnetegna lewt be huletum wei be TPLF aydelem yemimetaw be jegnoch Ethio/Eritreans.Erasehen be teru menged lemanor memokerm ande jegnenenet new.Ezih ende wesha eytefahu edmeyen alfejem.If you take care of yourself,you will take care of others.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 12 Oct 2019, 07:16

😁😂🤣

You just gave them the blueprint...give them a few days...they will go from all the objection & insults to PMAA to making these same points you highlighted to claim credit :!: :idea:

Which of the local/mereja woyanu will author it first on Tigraionline Halafi, eden, etc?

info wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 04:48
:lol: Brother Hawzen, I think PM Abiy should thank woyanes for the Nobel Peace Prize just like Obama should thank Bush. Obama and Abiy didn't do much before winning the prize but they looked like angels compared to their predecessors :lol: Imagine woyanes were genuine to the peace process and accepted the international court decision and acted in a good manner instead of acting nasty and trying to destroy Eritrea with sanctions and what not. PM Abiy will by now would have looked like just a normal good PM but the dark nature of woyanes made Abiy shine a lot brighter than he actually is. The same goes for Obama. Thank you dark nature woyanes for making Abiy look like an angel and awarding him the Nobel Peace Prize :lol:
Hawzen wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 02:36

Brother info,

Dedebit is always dedeb

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 12 Oct 2019, 07:21

Dear Info ,You & Dr. Hawzen Need To Grow Up To 2020 Life Style. Both Of You Are Stuck To Old School Tunes. May God Bless You Only If You Are Blessed Orthodox Christians.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Oct 2019, 08:50

My Weyane boss eden/kerenite told me that our great leader Sebhat Nega violently threw his shoes at the TV and shattered the screen, when our TPLF leaders were watching dictator Abiy receiving the Nobel Peace Prize award on Axum Hotel's big screen TV.

We Digital Weyane already know that dictator Issayas deliberately nominated dictator Abiy for the Nobel Peace Prize award to further humiliate our great TPLF leaders by portraying them as "Anti Peace." He is Wesf'aatam to the highest degree! :evil: :evil:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 12 Oct 2019, 09:21

Digital Weyane wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 08:50
My Weyane boss eden/kerenite told me that our great leader Sebhat Nega violently threw his shoes at the TV and shattered the screen, when our TPLF leaders were watching dictator Abiy receiving the Nobel Peace Prize award on Axum Hotel's big screen TV.

We Digital Weyane already know that dictator Issayas deliberately nominated dictator Abiy for the Nobel Peace Prize award to further humiliate our great TPLF leaders by portraying them as "Anti Peace." He is Wesf'aatam to the highest degree! :evil: :evil:

Digital Weyan,
I also heard he soiled his diaper and was begging to be changed 😲

I wasnt expecting you digital woyanu to give Issu credit...as info stated in previous post surely you would have taken credit.

You digital woyanu (eden) & Deqi(weyanu fenji regach #1) have thrown a curve ball...give credit to issu for failure...instead actual failures of woyanu that have made the world indirectly acknowledge the failures of previous regime.

Also thank you, u reminded me of a post i had for eden written way earlier & completely forgot while arguing with other digital woyanu...are you guys on overtime today?? 🤔

eden wrote:

Edu Shukor (self nick-named),

I know you understand english clearly (more than woyanu Seyum Mesfin :lol:).

The speaker has clearly outlined the particular/context reason for the award at 0:26 and 1:44 , relisten to it :mrgreen:

I am not trying to take away from all of PMAA great efforts in/for Ethiopia & cooperation in the region in the past year with many challenges...but just pointing out things to hasadat woyanu like you.

However, i argue its since you clearly understood english & the implications of the award that you quickly rushed to open another thread to asses the winners & losers(viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197019)...and no surprise you deflected from woyanu being a loser and completly skirted from mentioning them...as many have independently observed your nature.

Are you the english proof reader/editor that was hired by Meles after the televised woyanu Seyum Mesfin debacle??

(Credit to [ur]viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197046[/url])

eden wrote:

Anyways poor Edu shukor, i & many others (eri/ethio) understand your woyanu agam double speak (i had to listen to it at home/agent & in media for past 20-25years)...your true hearts meaning is that it has provided no dividends for woyanu...if woyanu is not a part of it & doing well, then the world is upside down..."this things have political motivations" :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Credit to viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197060)
Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 12 Oct 2019, 09:34, edited 3 times in total.

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 12 Oct 2019, 09:26

Forget this garbage Nobel prize, President Isaias Afeworki left empty handed. He even did not get Badme, which was awarded to Eritrea by an International boarder commission!

Poor Isaias Afewerki left empty handed with empty document in his hands!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

info

Post by info » 12 Oct 2019, 12:37

:lol: You are funny man :lol:
Digital Weyane wrote:
12 Oct 2019, 08:50