Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Woyane could not rule an empire forever, Empire is not a country - መሓሪ ዮሃንስ

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Oct 2019, 00:46

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 08 Oct 2019, 14:20, edited 2 times in total.

Abdelaziz
Member+

Re: ህወሓት የተሸነፈችው፣ 'ኢምፓየር ልገንባ' የሚል ውጥንቅጥ ውስጥ በመግባቷ ነው" መሓሪ ዮሃንስ

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Oct 2019, 01:09

I'm losing respect for this Hashish addicted guy. Fo'ck him if he thinks weyane is defeated. Little does he seem to know that Ebuy sibat's defeat is victory for TPLF.

Digital Weyane

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Oct 2019, 01:58

ኡኛ ወያኔ ተሸንፈን የህፍረት ካባ ተከናንበን ወደ መቀሌ ያመራነው አንደኛው ምክንያት፣ ባገራቸው ውስጥ ያሉት ኤርትራውያን በአለም ሃያላን ሀገራት በቀላሉ ይሸነፋሉ በሚል እምነት፡ ትኩረታችን ሁሉ ውጭ አገር በሚኖሩ ኤርትራውያን ላይ አድርገን፡ የኤርትራ ተቃዋሚዎች ዩኒፎርም ለብሰን በየድህረ ገፁና በየሚድያው ስንዋጋቸው ጊዜአችን በከንቱ ስላባከንን ነው።

ኡኛ ይህንን ሁሉ ስናደርግ ዲክታቶር ኢሳያስ ግን ለቄሮና ለፋኖ ድንጋይ እያቀበለ፡ "አይዟችሁ ኡናንተ ዳዊት ናችሁ፡ ወያኔ ደግሞ ጎልያድ ነው!" እያለ ትልቅ የሞራል ድጋፍ ይሰጣቸው ነበር። በመጨረሻም ኡኛ ወያኔ የተወረወረብን የድንጋይ ናዳ መቋቋም ተስኖን እየተዝረከረክን እግሬ አውጪኝ ብለን በመፈርጠጥ መቀሌ በሩጫ ገባን።

ከዚህ ምን እንማራለን የሚለው መጠየቅና ከስህተታችን መማር ብልህነት ነው።

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 07 Oct 2019, 02:39

Revulsion/aka 24 other nicks: you Qi'ntram Digital Hamasenay lootiew why don't you come and su'ck my anaconda as much as you can? You will never forget the chokefulness as it crawls inside your Hamasenay throat. You are the most boring of all cursedarteran dksuc$kers

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 Oct 2019, 10:11

Mahari Yohannes is saying woyane was defeated to rule the empire and empire cannot be a country. All ethnics better off to disintegrate the empire and think about themselves. As I defined it for many years Ethiopia is a forced bloody unity empire than a country and ethnics cannot live together but woyane morens are in love with the name of Ethiopia to some of them and the rest are looters waiting to loot than working for Tigray people.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Oct 2019, 12:56

Abdelaziz wrote:
07 Oct 2019, 01:09
I'm losing respect for this Hashish addicted guy. Fo'ck him if he thinks weyane is defeated. Little does he seem to know that Ebuy sibat's defeat is victory for TPLF.
there is win by losing .. what would Golden benefiting building Nile dam, and Industrial park in oromia and condominium in Addis ababa beside insult and disrespect ... Golden tried their best and give their best years for mama Ethiopia instead of developing mama Tigray...

now they give up the ኢምፓየር now they can concentrate their effort in Golden city and give them five years. u will see what will happened in just one short years look around you what is happening in Ethiopia they already disintegration only Gold can fix them up..

look the oromo olf want to break up from the union . who stop them .. now the oromo find out it is better for them to stay in the union.. but did the Amhara say thanks for golden for making the oromo and the Somali stay in the union .. the golden give the oromo more right they can carry but no respect again so why bother just go home and develop your own home... to me there is a win in losing.. that is what Golden got..

look they leader the royal family left power on time to secured their safety and no government left power in his own free will in Ethiopia hence that make them make history... i can go on but let me stop here... be proud .. this guy saying is deep thought try to understand what he try to say.. otherwise respect his freedom of speech... four pooint.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 08 Oct 2019, 13:18

Bin this guy called Mehari Yohaness. He is from Eritrea.
TPLF landlocked Ethiopia and has made Ethiopia ungovernable as making Ethnic Federalism a magic solution, which is not.
Ethiopia is not an Empire. It is a country or a nation-state. Ethiopia needs to garauntee the rule of law.

Ethiopians can kill TPLF cadres or lynch them because TPLF landlocked Ethiopia. This has nothing to do with hate of Tigray people. Ethiopians hate TPLF to their bones. There is no palce for TPLF in Ethiopia.

The likes of Mehari Tohanees should leave Ethiopia and go to their Eritrea. We will see who will have the final say. Ethiopians and Tigrayans will claer Tigrat from ethno fascists like Mehari Yohnness.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Oct 2019, 13:21

EthioRedSea wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 13:18
Bin this guy called Mehari Yohaness. He is from Eritrea.
TPLF landlocked Ethiopia and has made Ethiopia ungovernable as making Ethnic Federalism a magic solution, which is not.
Ethiopia is not an Empire. It is a country or a nation-state. Ethiopia needs to garauntee the rule of law.

አዎ ትግሬዎች ወደብ አልባ አረጉህ ፤ ምን አባህ ታመጣለህ። ወንድ ከሆን ግጠማቸው።

TGAA

Post by TGAA » 08 Oct 2019, 14:02

The one eye dud in Axsum weaks up from his slumber..some stupid idea pops in his mind ..off he goes to look for microphone he spews out garbage off hose to his slumber. Only....

Temt

Post by Temt » 08 Oct 2019, 14:17

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
07 Oct 2019, 00:46
How about being truthful for a change? Instead of blaming anyone but Tegaru, won't take you anywhere but to the inevitable doom and gloom that you seem to be worried. Guess what, "ኢድ ሸናሒት ጸናሒት" እያ'ሞ ሰሓና ደኣ'ምበር ሕጅስ "ሻዕውያ ኣበይ ኢኒኤኹም"፧ ምባል ፋይዳ የብሉን! ነውራማት ዘኾለሰቶም ኢድ ዝነኽሱ ፍጥረት! ፎእ!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 08 Oct 2019, 14:19

TGAA wrote:
08 Oct 2019, 14:02
The one eye dud in Axsum weaks up from his slumber..some stupid idea pops in his mind ..off he goes to look for microphone he spews out garbage off hose to his slumber. Only....
one man's trash is another man's treasure

TGAA

Re: Woyane could not rule an empire forever, Empire is not a country - መሓሪ ዮሃንስ

Post by TGAA » 08 Oct 2019, 20:46

Only in dedebit trash is considered a treasure but on second thought recycling trush could be a treasure. Recycling garbage knowledge though never becomes a treasure. When you comprehend that get back to me..I Guess in about a year.