Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Eritrea- US rapproachment, getting stronger by the day

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Oct 2019, 17:57

Tibor Nagy (@AsstSecStateAF) Tweeted:

I was pleased to meet today with Minister Saleh‘s delegation from Eritrea, where we discussed banking, trade & investment; strengthening regional security; and promoting human rights.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Eritrea- US rapproachment, getting stronger by the day

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Oct 2019, 18:06

The idiots who've absconded in Uganda are ... (from left to right: Hermon Fessehaye, Hannibal Girmay, Mewael 'Jiji' Tesfay, and Simon Asmelash)

While, our professional cyclists comeback home with honor:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 02 Oct 2019, 18:14

The blind hgdef followers from the diaspora are mad the players joined the diaspora lol
Last edited by eden on 02 Oct 2019, 18:15, edited 1 time in total.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 02 Oct 2019, 18:15

Did mother the mother fuxxer awdash see the news of rapprochement he will go to hell.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Oct 2019, 18:30

Effort underway to establish tourism parks

http://shabait.com/news/local-news/2936 ... rism-parks

Mendefera, 01 October 2019 –Effort is underway to establish three tourism parks in the Southern region, with the objective of developing tourism sector in the region.

According to report, over 100 members of the tourism service rendering institutions conducted forestation activity on 25 September at the tourism park that is being developed in Dubarwa in connection with the World Tourism Day.

The Dubaruwa mountains

The D.G. of Tourism in the Southern region, Ms. Asmeret Abraha indicated that the tourism parks that are being developed in the region will have fences, and that a number of big indigenous trees and flowers will be planted and will be protected and supervised by tourism service rendering institutions.

Stating that the project has already been initiated in Dubarwa, Dekemhare and Adi-Quala, Ms. Asmeret said that similar initiative to develop tourism parks will be taken in the other sub zones of the region as well.

Dekemhare town

Traditional dwellings, "Gheza, house" - Adi Quala Eritrea. In the background: Italian cemetery and mausoleum, Daro Kunaat.

Likewise, at a ceremony conducted in Assab in connection with the observance of World Tourism Day, Mr. Isa Ahmed, D.G. of Tourism in the Southern Red Sea region said that the region is endowed with several tourism attraction sites and called for strong contribution in the effort being exerted to develop the tourism sector.

Similarly, at a World Tourism Day observance conducted in Anseba region, the D.G. of Tourism in the region, Mr. Salm Ali gave extensive briefing on the tourism resources in the region and underlined the significance of common vision and effort in strengthening tourism service rendering institutions.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Oct 2019, 18:36

Let alone to join the diaspora (as if it is something to be proud of), they can even join the expedition to Mars. None of my business.

What's maddening, is them throwing the country's flag in the mud while doing it.

What happened to those who absconded in Namibia, in 2015?

I know you don't give a shít, but fyi, they're still locked in a refugee camp that houses 2000 people.
eden wrote:
02 Oct 2019, 18:14
The blind hgdef followers from the diaspora are mad the players joined the diaspora lol

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Oct 2019, 20:02

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Oct 2019, 02:10

I see a big mistake here. A Huge mistake! The American diplomats who are warming up to Eritrea have never read my Digital Weyane brothers Awash's and Eden's posts on this forum. How can they be so gullible and careless? I'm very disappointed! :evil: :evil:
Zmeselo wrote:
02 Oct 2019, 17:57
Tibor Nagy (@AsstSecStateAF) Tweeted:

I was pleased to meet today with Minister Saleh‘s delegation from Eritrea, where we discussed banking, trade & investment; strengthening regional security; and promoting human rights.