gearhead
Member+

የቅማንት ጭፍጨፋ!!

Post by gearhead » 29 Sep 2019, 11:29

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: የቅማንት ጭፍጨፋ!!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Sep 2019, 13:12

The evil savage Amhara was attacked by Qimant the way the primitive Amhara is doing to Qimant the Amhara madia all over the world could have been barking non stop all over

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 29 Sep 2019, 13:14

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 29 Sep 2019, 14:50

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 13:12
The evil savage Amhara was attacked by Qimant the way the primitive Amhara is doing to Qimant the Amhara madia all over the world could have been barking non stop all over
Halafi,

I have a question if you can answer it. When the new Kelel administrations were established in 1991 under the supervision of Woyane and OLF, how comes Qemants and Agaws failed in forming their own Kelel or Zone administration at the time? I remember on the first kelelization map Agaw kelel was there and later disappeared. Can we say Woyane betrayed Agaw people maybe? But there is some mischief in behind for sure. What you say?

While we are at it, after I conducted thorough investigation by counselling my northern friends from Amhara, Tigray and Eritrea, who are closely familiar with the region's history and geography, I have just discovered the truth and reached into conclusion that WelQait and Raya belong to the former Tigray province.

The problem in our country is that certain nationalities are moving in mass to certain region to earn living, and once they established and lived for few years, they begin to claim the whole land as if their's and their forefather's by pushing the people who were there for centuries before their arrival.

Well, yes they are Ethiopians and they can go and live anywhere in the country, but they have no right to decide on the fate of the land and to rebel and to tell the indigenous locals whose land it is even they make up the majority in that particular spot.

In the Qimante's case, this is the kind of Amhara aggression that is unacceptable and the core of the problem which instigates violence we have been watching all over in recent days.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Sep 2019, 15:07

EPRDF wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 14:50
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Halafi,

I have a question if you can answer it. When the new Kelel administrations were established in 1991 under the supervision of Woyane and OLF, how comes Qemants and Agaws failed in forming their own Kelel or Zone administration at the time? I remember on the first kelelization map Agaw kelel was there and later disappeared. Can we say Woyane betrayed Agaw people maybe? But there is some mischief in behind for sure. What you say?

While we are at it, after I conducted thorough investigation by counselling my northern friends from Amhara, Tigray and Eritrea, who are closely familiar with the region's history and geography, I have just discovered the truth and reached into conclusion that WelQait and Raya belong to the former Tigray province.

The problem in our country is that certain nationalities are moving in mass to certain region to earn living, and once they established and lived for few years, they begin to claim the whole land as if their's and their forefather's by pushing the people who were there for centuries before their arrival.

Well, yes they are Ethiopians and they can go and live anywhere in the country, but they have no right to decide on the fate of the land and to rebel and to tell the indigenous locals whose land it is even they make up the majority in that particular spot.

In the Qimante's case, this is the kind of Amhara aggression that is unacceptable and the core of the problem which instigates violence we have been watching all over in recent days.

The better question could be asked is why woyane joined the struggle to liberate Qebo Alowuha Melash the number one cry for all Tigray nationalists since 1942 when Haileselassie gave Tigray lands to his son yet woyane did not bother to liberate it in 1991 due to Meles thinking was just to be the MP or president of Ethiopia than the issue of Tigray and woyane leaderships were doing everything to Appease Amharu. The same is true Amhara had huge influence in woyane decision making and the Amhara did not want to talk about Agew at the time and Agew/Qimant were not organized as today as well. The same can be said the southern nations and nationalities even though some of them like Sidama and few others tried to be separated.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 29 Sep 2019, 15:37

The good old Halafi thanks for the explanation.

I knew there was something wrong. The Tamrat Layne epdm was around Menilik palace at the time and they had their hand to suffocate poor and isolated Qimantes and Agaws while rushing to tell the rest of the country..from here to here is Oromia...from here to here is Somali...from here to here is Gumuz..

BTW I have just learned that the whole Gonder/Begemder even belongs to Agaw's and Amharas are intruders. I don't know it might have some truth. If those who know the history are around, they are welcome to enlighten us, I guess.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Sep 2019, 15:50

EPRDF wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 15:37
The good old Halafi thanks for the explanation.

I knew there was something wrong. The Tamrat Layne epdm was around Menilik palace at the time and they had their hand to suffocate poor and isolated Qimantes and Agaws while rushing to tell the rest of the country..from here to here is Oromia...from here to here is Somali...from here to here is Gumuz..

BTW I have just learned that the whole Gonder/Begemder even belongs to Agaw's and Amharas are intruders. I don't know it might have some truth. If those who know the history are around, they are welcome to enlighten us, I guess.

Gonder name is being changed during Derg era from Begemider. The orginal name was given by Tigray called BejaMedir because when Tigray conquer Beja ethnic from Sudan they brought them to Gonder and called it Bejamider means Bejawoch Ye mononeria Ager.

North Gonder is pure Tigrigna named from Metema Yohannes to Tahtay Armachiho with is the border of Gonder city to Semine mountain is Tigray. Atse FAsil was not Amhara but Tigrayan who moved from Axum to Gonder city as his capital and Lalibela is church is being erected by Tigrayans nothing to do with Amhara but Amhara resettled it and claim it during Menelik and Hailesellassie.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 29 Sep 2019, 16:28

So Halafi based on what you telling what is bizzare is that how comes the great people of Tigray was silently watching the encroachment of Amhara into huge land of Tigray all this time despite the fact that Tigray people's political sub-conscious is/was well developed comparing to nations and nationalities of other part of the country?

Tigray was mute for such a long time about this issue is it due to the intermarriage relations with its Shoa Amhara counterparts that took place during Atseyat era, Or is there other factors?
Just wondering!

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 29 Sep 2019, 16:33

This Quant issue is a TPLF agenda to creat Havoc in Amhara illil. The issue is not about self administration. There are a group of people from the quamnt ,who are highly paid by TPLF and their office in Mekele. The Amhara has enough now that these people will be crushed soon.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 Sep 2019, 16:36

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 15:07
EPRDF wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 14:50
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Halafi,

The better question could be asked is why woyane joined the struggle to liberate Qebo Alowuha Melash the number one cry for all Tigray nationalists since 1942 when Haileselassie gave Tigray lands to his son yet woyane did not bother to liberate it in 1991 due to Meles thinking was just to be the MP or president of Ethiopia than the issue of Tigray and woyane leaderships were doing everything to Appease Amharu. The same is true Amhara had huge influence in woyane decision making and the Amhara did not want to talk about Agew at the time and Agew/Qimant were not organized as today as well. :roll: The same can be said the southern nations and nationalities even though some of them like Sidama and few others tried to be separated.
Hmm.... 8)

If the case is as you are stating in your comment then why is it that few amhara extremists conveniently claim that the EPRDF constitution and government did not allow Amharas to participate with lion's share during the drafting of the constitution and establishment of the EPRDF government, consequently wanting to be outlaws or above the laws in order to go and live freely outside the influence of the government and the constitution of the land without any government and any constitution interfering in their freedom and their flag?

Just recently the former EPRDF Prime Minister, obbo Tamirat Layine was openly complaining by stating that the Amhara ethnic were marginalized and left out of key decision making activities during the establishment of EPRDF government, even though he was one of the top-notch Amhara representative syringe who was suppose to inject Amhara interests in to the EPRDF organization of those early days.
Yigermal ikko! 8)
Last edited by sun on 29 Sep 2019, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 29 Sep 2019, 16:37

These Two people above live in Seattle in comfort life and let the innocent Farmers get killed. I know the person in the above video very well and he is arrogant dropout from 10th grade.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 Sep 2019, 16:46

mollamo wrote:
29 Sep 2019, 16:37
These Two people above live in Seattle in comfort life and let the innocent Farmers get killed. I know the person in the above video very well and he is arrogant dropout from 10th grade.
Hmm... 8)

Whatever the case may be why don't you soberly comment on the substance of the issue rather than on the none issue side dish of personality because problems get solved slowly but surely through issue based discussion however it may be bitter or bitter sweet. 8)