Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

If Eritrea Donates Food to Tigray, Do We Accept or Reject?

You may select 1 option

View results

Digital Weyane
Member+

Poll: If Eritrea Donates Food to Tigray, Do We Accept or Reject ツ

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Sep 2019, 03:18

Poll: If Eritrea Donates Food to Tigray, Do We Accept or Reject ツ

Please give reason for your answer.

Thank you!
Last edited by Digital Weyane on 25 Sep 2019, 03:46, edited 1 time in total.

Zack

Re: Poll: If Eritrea Donates Food to Tigray, Do We Accept or Reject ツ

Post by Zack » 25 Sep 2019, 03:26

And tell me why would you send as shaebia to your enemy food and resources it is something I can't comprehend. Unless you want to build strong bridges between tigray and Eritreans. I think debretsion doesn't mind creating a new alliance with afewerki in the future. As situation with amhara is very tens these days.

Dr Zackovich

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 25 Sep 2019, 03:29

Bushtin /revulsion/etc,tilam hamasenay, what a shameless subhuman, first feed yourselves, then take away the hundreds of thousands of your refugees who are being fed in Tigray for decades now. Even during the so-called closed-border, you get all your food from tigray through the porous border and you still get even more and more , ata chenawi thankless boooshtiew hamasenay have shame.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Sep 2019, 03:48

Awash and I say....
"We Reject!"
:mrgreen:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Sep 2019, 04:03

Results of a study conducted by our Mekelle university.

https://www.thelexicon.org/wp-content/u ... TIONAL.jpg

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Sep 2019, 04:09

If the majority of people vote "We Accept," then Awash and I will suspend our Digital Weyane membership and find real jobs in the real world.

If the majority of people vote "We Reject," then Awash and I will continue to serve our TPLF leaders.

Belayb

Post by Belayb » 25 Sep 2019, 07:25

As the roads from different parts of the country are closed better to accept if we got it but we will deal after conditions are settled. As you know we don't have problems to turn 180 degrees. Let us be flexible and agree to accept If Eritrea Donates Food to Tigray.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 25 Sep 2019, 08:22

Digital Weyane, my favorite forumer aka Cowboy Humera. You raised a good question. I believe the Weyane led Tegaru may not have a choice but to accept the offer if they want to survive another day. As you know, we Eritreans have always been kind to all our neighbors including the thankless Weyanes in their hour of need (which seems to be all the time). For example, it was not uncommon for our fighters to give whatever they had to their Weyane counterparts many times even when they had limited resources for themselves. Now, that Eritrea has abundant supplies of food, it behooves on the Tegaru to accept the bounty as it is made available. But as the saying goes, one can only lead the donkey to a water hole, but could not make him/her drink if it chose not to.
Last edited by Temt on 25 Sep 2019, 13:51, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Sep 2019, 09:13

AgameW ወሽዬ
the men with a brain are discussing real issues. And stop being so obvious that we might suspect you not “Oromara” :lol: oops never mind I forgot that you call names to the Oromo people “Galla” hehehe your claim “Oromara “ is no longer valid. Let’s stick that your real “agame agasssess” ማንነት::must be sûcks to be low IQ agameWoch.

present wrote:
25 Sep 2019, 07:29
Ascaris don't even have enough coackroches to eat for themselves. But ascaris like Hawzen aka digital weyane is joking around :lol: :lol: ascaris on ER don't feel the pain of their own people. The international community as we speaks unloads aid food to ascaris Eritreans who are starving, and over 50% of ascaris are starving. Ethiopia is the only place for them to run away and beg/prostitute safely, but they still manage to show their hate for Ethiopians day in day out.

Why don't you pray for ascari Eritreans begging on the streets of Addis?

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 25 Sep 2019, 09:25

Eritreans have turned from a brother to an enemy of Tigray since the armed struggle.
Shaebya blocked the route to Sudan and Tigray could not get relief help from other countries during the armed struggle.
TPLF had to open a new route by defeating Dergue Army around Humera.
Eritreans should stop being mean to their brothers and sisters in Tigray as they say they will repent one time in the future for being anti-Tigrayans (Blood is thicker than water). Non-Tigrayan Ethiopians are using Eritreans against Tigrayans. Ethiopians hate Eritreans and will one day revenge against Eritreans. Why should an Amhara or Oromo trust an Eritrean more than A Tigrayan from Ethiopia???

I do not understood why Tigray and Eritrea hate each other so much thay the Eritreans being used to attack Tigrayans by spreading false propoganda about Tigrayans, which equal to ethnic cleansing via ESAT, which was financed and organised by Eritrea and Egypt? What beneft does Eritrea by spreading hate politics against Tigray? This is really very bad as Ethiopians would not respect Eritreans for what they are dong against Tigrayans now and in the past.

The best thing for Tigray is to focus on it's own population and economic problems. Tigray should forget Eritreans as they have become enemies.

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 25 Sep 2019, 11:50

You better shut up you stinky mouth and son of a [deleted] :!:
present wrote:
25 Sep 2019, 11:35
Why do you ascaris get so upset when I just state just pure facts.

Million and half Ascaris ( half the f population) are on US Aid. That is all I said! I already posted the proofs. Well, the usual Ascari organ donors. One thing I've noticed is they don't deny anymore. It back fired on them. That is a step forward from their end.

Btw.. Oromara is always alive. It's not on cold phase. No need for the old Oromara rehterics. We are leading now. We both are controlling the country. It's all about Ethiopia and Ethiopians now. We have moved on! We ain't no ascaris stock on all days and can't move on because got nothing to show

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 25 Sep 2019, 18:07

Dedebit Galla, promoting the mixing of Kenyans and semetic amharus... oromara isn’t real or commen sence the truth is amharas need to stay with amharas not mix with Galla... end this contamination...
present wrote:
25 Sep 2019, 13:28
Cockroach qorchame minority ascari Eritrean, wachagonedo? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hameddibewoyane wrote:
25 Sep 2019, 11:50
You better shut up you stinky mouth and son of a [deleted] :!:
present wrote:
25 Sep 2019, 11:35
Why do you ascaris get so upset when I just state just pure facts.

Million and half Ascaris ( half the f population) are on US Aid. That is all I said! I already posted the proofs. Well, the usual Ascari organ donors. One thing I've noticed is they don't deny anymore. It back fired on them. That is a step forward from their end.

Btw.. Oromara is always alive. It's not on cold phase. No need for the old Oromara rehterics. We are leading now. We both are controlling the country. It's all about Ethiopia and Ethiopians now. We have moved on! We ain't no ascaris stock on all days and can't move on because got nothing to show

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Sep 2019, 22:55

Thank you brother Present for voting "No We Reject!" You are the best Digital Weyane ever! We love you bro. Keep up the good work! :mrgreen:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 26 Sep 2019, 02:32

ጀግና ማለት እንዲህ ነው!!
  • "We Digital Weyane would rather starve to death than accepting Food Aid from Eritrea." (Awash)

We Reject this Eritrean Food!

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 26 Sep 2019, 23:52

Digital Weyane wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 02:32
ጀግና ማለት እንዲህ ነው!!
  • "We Digital Weyane would rather starve to death than accepting Food Aid from Eritrea." (Awash)

We Reject this Eritrean Food!

I vote for Yes We Accept
Last edited by fasil1235 on 29 Sep 2019, 19:26, edited 2 times in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 27 Sep 2019, 00:44

The People who voted "Yes We Accept" make me sick!

The People who voted "No We Reject" make me proud to be Digital Weyane!

The People who voted "Yes We Accept in Principle", meaning that they want to look at the Menu first, make me lose hope on humanity.

The People who voted "I'm not Sure" have no spine.

fasil1235

Post by fasil1235 » 27 Sep 2019, 01:19

Digital Weyane wrote:
27 Sep 2019, 00:44
The People who voted "Yes We Accept" make me sick!

The People who voted "No We Reject" make me proud to be Digital Weyane!

The People who voted "Yes We Accept in Principle", meaning that they want to look at the Menu first, make me lose hope on humanity.

The People who voted "I'm not Sure" have no spine.
:)
Last edited by fasil1235 on 29 Sep 2019, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.