Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

@OMN: Wake up Qeerroo Bilisummaa Oromo and Oromos elsewhere! Abiy Ahmed is deadly running anti-Oromo politics!

Post by AbebeB » 26 Sep 2019, 16:35

Wake up Qeerroo Bilisummaa Oromo and Oromos elsewhere! Abiy Ahmed is deadly running anti-Oromo politics!

Oromia shall be free from Abyi’s succession to the Menleik the leper aka Habesha king!

AbebeB
Member+

Re: @OMN: Wake up Qeerroo Bilisummaa Oromo and Oromos elsewhere! Abiy Ahmed is deadly running anti-Oromo politics!

Post by AbebeB » 26 Sep 2019, 17:31

Oromo Nation say no to Imperial legacy claimed by Abiy Ahmed the bihere zeberaga aided by Menelik residues (the Debteras and mixed/identity losers)

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: @OMN: Wake up Qeerroo Bilisummaa Oromo and Oromos elsewhere! Abiy Ahmed is deadly running anti-Oromo politics!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Sep 2019, 17:41

AbebeB wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 17:31
Oromo Nation say no to Imperial legacy claimed by Abiy Ahmed the bihere zeberaga aided by Menelik residues (the Debteras and mixed/identity losers)
Tigray is ready to fight them but Oromo must get ready too. The best way to bankrupt Abiy Mengistu is Tigray and Oromo must recall all their federal arm forces to their kilil and be part of their kilil defense forces and Abiy Mengistu will be Isolated since all other ethnics arm forces will run to their kilil to and let Amhara guard him. If all federal arm forces gone there will not be a military Abiy Mengistu to order and attack others. The next immediate action Tigray and Oromo must take is to send joint commandos to Addis Ababa and protect Assets of the city from Amhara looters and Abiy will ask refugee one of the embassy or leave the country overnight. The next move is all the federalists from all ethnics run the country per the constitution we have until the next move for the ethnics. All ethnics must get their kilils including Agews and all southern nations.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Sep 2019, 18:26

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 17:41

Tigray is ready to fight them but Oromo must get ready too.

The best way to bankrupt Abiy Mengistu is Tigray and Oromo must recall all their federal arm forces to their kilil and be part of their kilil defense forces and Abiy Mengistu will be Isolated since all other ethnics arm forces will run to their kilil to and let Amhara guard him.
Halafi,
I only remind you what I responded to one of the Axumawi's Q to me. I said that it is important to start a little push southward from north by TPLF and northward from Oromo nation is essential. Meanwhile, to ask army to pull around its nation. You are repeating it after couple of months. Now that encapsulation seems over in Oromia. No Oromo army is ready to get order from Abiy the zeberga. Things are on pipe line. Abiy very well knows this.

Start to push southward the arrogantly loyal to the group hibernated in the Menelik palace and hence we will pick them one by one as they run to the south. Consequently, those at the palace surrender overnight. Federal minsters had already been advised not to distance themselves from their residence just to reduce possible blood shed.

Victory to the oppressed nations!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Sep 2019, 18:44

AbebeB wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 18:26
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 17:41

Tigray is ready to fight them but Oromo must get ready too.

The best way to bankrupt Abiy Mengistu is Tigray and Oromo must recall all their federal arm forces to their kilil and be part of their kilil defense forces and Abiy Mengistu will be Isolated since all other ethnics arm forces will run to their kilil to and let Amhara guard him.
Halafi,
I only remind you what I responded to one of the Axumawi's Q to me. I said that it is important to start a little push southward from north by TPLF and northward from Oromo nation is essential. Meanwhile, to ask army to pull around its nation. You are repeating it after couple of months. Now that encapsulation seems over in Oromia. No Oromo army is ready to get order from Abiy the zeberga. Things are on pipe line. Abiy very well knows this.

Start to push southward the arrogantly loyal to the group hibernated in the Menelik palace and hence we will pick them one by one as they run to the south. Consequently, those at the palace surrender overnight. Federal minsters had already been advised not to distance themselves from their residence just to reduce possible blood shed.

Victory to the oppressed nations!
We are pushing woyane as well.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Sep 2019, 19:01

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 18:44

Halafi,
If then whom you remain with?

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Sep 2019, 19:20

AbebeB wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 19:01
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 18:44

Halafi,
If then whom you remain with?
No clue what you want to extract from me???

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Sep 2019, 19:26

Halafi,
Extraction in public? Are you referring to the secrecy of the matter?

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 26 Sep 2019, 19:29

:lol: :lol: lool,

Aite Halafi, what Abe Kebe saying in a simple language is ...TPLF should try to engage the Amaras from the north while OLF will be engaging them from the south simultaneously. This way your two armies could put pressure on the Amaras and then you both will have the ultimate dream of killing half of the country realized. Ain't this your war plan too? :lol: :mrgreen:

Interesting war game as planned by the future leaders of the country (I don't even know what the name would be).. :mrgreen: genius !

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Sep 2019, 20:22

AbebeB wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 16:35
Wake up Qeerroo Bilisummaa Oromo and Oromos elsewhere! Abiy Ahmed is deadly running anti-Oromo politics!

Oromia shall be free from Abyi’s succession to the Menleik the leper aka Habesha king!
Please wait, video is loading...

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 30 Sep 2019, 14:58

Baqaala Biyyaa
#ሰበር_ዜና
ኮሎኔል #አቢይ_አህመድ_ኣሊ እቅዱ እና አላማው, ጠንካራ የኦሮሞ ህዝብን ሰብረው በደቡብ እና በምዕራብ በኩል ያለውን ኦሮሞን ከጨፈጨፈ በኋለ መላ አገርቷን በፌዴራል መንግስት ስር ከዚህ በፍት የሚትታዳደረውን አከባቢ ለመፋረረስ እና የኢ.ዜ.ማን አለማ ለመሰከት እጅግ ሌት ተቀን እየሰራ መሆኑን እየተገለጸ ነው ።
ስለዚህ የኦሮሞ ህዝብ ይህንን አደገኛ የጨፍልቆ ግዛ በአስቸኳይ መቆም የግድ ይላል ።
ኮሌኔል #አቢይ_አህመድ_ኣሊ ኦሮሚያ እና ኦሮሙማን አጥፍቶ ኢትዮጵያን ለመገንበት እንጅ ለኦሮሞ ህዝብ ከእንግዲህ ምንም የህል ደንታ የሌለው ግለሰብ ነው ።
እንደውም ከአንድ አንድ ምንጭ ታላቁን ኦሮሞ ህዝብ ለመጥፋት ከኢ.ዜ.ማ ገር ሌት ተቀን መስረቱን ነው ። እንደሚታወቀው ኮሌኔል #አቢይ_አህመድ እስከ አሁንም የግንቦት 7 ፊኖታ ካርታ ተቀብሎ በስራ ላይ ማዋሉን የሚተወስ ነው ።