Horus
Senior Member+

ፊደል እና ቁቤ

Post by Horus » 24 Sep 2019, 10:03

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: ፊደል እና ቁቤ

Post by Ethoash » 25 Sep 2019, 15:56

ተመልከቱ እነዚህ ቡዳዋች ያላከካቸውን ሲያኩ። እኔም ኦሮሞዋች የግዕዝ ፊደል ቢጠቀሙ ደስ ባለኝ ግን በሆነ ምክን ያት አልፈልገውም አሉ ። አለቀ ደቀቀ ማስገደድ አይቻልም ካልሆነ ከአማርኛ ጋራ ፊደል ይማራሉ ኦሮሞዎች በግድ ኦሮምኛን በፊደል መፃፍ አይጠበቅባቸውም ።

ለምሳሌ አንድ ሰው አረብኛና እንግሊዘኛ ቢማር ሁልት ፊደል ነው የሚማረው ታድያ አረብኛውን ለምን በእንግሊዘኛ ፃፍ ይባላል ለሁለቱም ሁለት ፊደሎች አሉት ። ታድያ ኦሮሞዋች ኦሮምኛን በፊደል ባይፅፉትም አማርኛን ሲማሩ ፊደልን ስለሚማሩ ነገሩ አለቀ ማለት ነው። ኦሮሞዎችን አባብሎ ወድ ፊደል ማምታት ይቻል ይሆናል ግን በማስገደድ ወይ ደርቅ ባለ ውይይት ግዜ መፍጀት አያስፈልገንም ። ጠላንም ወደድንም ኦሮሞዎች ብቻ ናቸው በዚያች ምደር ላይ ቁቤ ውይ ፊደል የሚለውን ይሚመልሱት ።

የእማራ ቅይጦች ሊኖሩ ይቻሉ ። ይቻሉ ምንም ችግር የለም ሁሉ ኦሮሞ ምድር ላይ የሚኖር እናቱም አባቱም አማራም ቢሆን ኦሮምኛ የማወቅ ግዴታ አለበት ። አማርኛ በተጨማሪ ይለምዳል ። ይህ እንግዲህ አንድ ኦሮሞ አማራ ሐገር ከሄደ ደግሞ አማርኛ የመናገር ግዴታ አለበት።

ምንም ማጭበርበር የለም
for example let us try writing this in Amharic
the red fox jumped over the lazy dog (29)

ዘ ሬድ ፍክስ ጃምፕ ኦቨር ዘ ሎዚ ዶግ (17)

this look like short when u see the Amhric virsion but it took longer then that i will show u

to type ዘ i press z and e, there for it took 30 keyboard key to produce Ethiopian alphabet hence they r not short as the doctor saying it

ze rrrd foks jampa 'over ze lllzi dog (30)

again it doesnt matter what the doctor think or another think in the end the oromo will has the last word ..

now we can agree with this logic and move on or wage war.. to me base on the good doctor many ehtnic choice Amharic ፊደል take this win and run with it instead of try to enforce your wish on oromo why not make deal with them

say for example let the Amhara student lean Afan oromia base on ፊደል make afan oromia fed. language in future to work u have to know both language this kind of deal might make sense instead of try to enforce the oromo people even syaing it make u enemy hence ላታደርጉ ነገር ለምን ነገር ተቆስቁሳላቹሁ ወደዳቹሁም ጠላቹሁም ቁቤ ይማራሉ። አይማሩ ካልክ ጦር ታስነሳለህ። እንቢ በለህ እንደቡና ቤት ሴት ወሬ የምታወራ ከሆነ እነሱ ደግሞ አንተን የሚያናደድ ነገር በመስራት ድብን ያረጉሀል ።። ተው ብያለው ነገር አትፈልጉ ከኦሮሞ ጋራ።

ምን

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 25 Sep 2019, 16:15

You are the lead retard of TPLT thugs.
How in the world are you comparing Oromo and Arab?
Arabic has it's own alphabets. The same can be said about English, and Amharic.
Oromo lacks that. Using a domestic alphabet would benefit the Oromo language more.
Ethoash wrote:
25 Sep 2019, 15:56
ተመልከቱ እነዚህ ቡዳዋች ያላከካቸውን ሲያኩ። እኔም ኦሮሞዋች የግዕዝ ፊደል ቢጠቀሙ ደስ ባለኝ ግን በሆነ ምክን ያት አልፈልገውም አሉ ። አለቀ ደቀቀ ማስገደድ አይቻልም ካልሆነ ከአማርኛ ጋራ ፊደል ይማራሉ ኦሮሞዎች በግድ ኦሮምኛን በፊደል መፃፍ አይጠበቅባቸውም ።

ለምሳሌ አንድ ሰው አረብኛና እንግሊዘኛ ቢማር ሁልት ፊደል ነው የሚማረው ታድያ አረብኛውን ለምን በእንግሊዘኛ ፃፍ ይባላል ለሁለቱም ሁለት ፊደሎች አሉት ። ታድያ ኦሮሞዋች ኦሮምኛን በፊደል ባይፅፉትም አማርኛን ሲማሩ ፊደልን ስለሚማሩ ነገሩ አለቀ ማለት ነው። ኦሮሞዎችን አባብሎ ወድ ፊደል ማምታት ይቻል ይሆናል ግን በማስገደድ ወይ ደርቅ ባለ ውይይት ግዜ መፍጀት አያስፈልገንም ። ጠላንም ወደድንም ኦሮሞዎች ብቻ ናቸው በዚያች ምደር ላይ ቁቤ ውይ ፊደል የሚለውን ይሚመልሱት ።

የእማራ ቅይጦች ሊኖሩ ይቻሉ ። ይቻሉ ምንም ችግር የለም ሁሉ ኦሮሞ ምድር ላይ የሚኖር እናቱም አባቱም አማራም ቢሆን ኦሮምኛ የማወቅ ግዴታ አለበት ። አማርኛ በተጨማሪ ይለምዳል ። ይህ እንግዲህ አንድ ኦሮሞ አማራ ሐገር ከሄደ ደግሞ አማርኛ የመናገር ግዴታ አለበት።

ምንም ማጭበርበር የለም

this look like short when u see the Amhric virsion but it took longer then that i will show u

to type ዘ i press z and e, there for it took 30 keyboard key to produce Ethiopian alphabet hence they r not short as the doctor saying it

again it doesnt matter what the doctor think or another think in the end the oromo will has the last word ..

now we can agree with this logic and move on or wage war.. to me base on the good doctor many ehtnic choice Amharic ፊደል take this win and run with it instead of try to enforce your wish on oromo why not make deal with them

say for example let the Amhara student lean Afan oromia base on ፊደል make afan oromia fed. language in future to work u have to know both language this kind of deal might make sense instead of try to enforce the oromo people even syaing it make u enemy hence ላታደርጉ ነገር ለምን ነገር ተቆስቁሳላቹሁ ወደዳቹሁም ጠላቹሁም ቁቤ ይማራሉ። አይማሩ ካልክ ጦር ታስነሳለህ። እንቢ በለህ እንደቡና ቤት ሴት ወሬ የምታወራ ከሆነ እነሱ ደግሞ አንተን የሚያናደድ ነገር በመስራት ድብን ያረጉሀል ።። ተው ብያለው ነገር አትፈልጉ ከኦሮሞ ጋራ።

ምን

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 25 Sep 2019, 16:37

simbe11 wrote:
25 Sep 2019, 16:15
Oromo lacks that. Using a domestic alphabet would benefit the Oromo language more.
this kind of lie that push oromo to use Latin alphabet...

The Amhara used to claim that Amhric become our national language because Amhric have it own alphabet. which is 10000000% lie Amharic doesnt have it is own alphabet so too English so too many other language doesn't have their own alphabet.. they use Latin alphabet the same way Amharic shouldn't have ashamed using Geez .. but they lie and claim they have their own alphabet ... this push the oromo not to use Amhara alphabet the greatest mistake in both part the oromo mistakenly think ፈደል የአማራ ነው ... had the Amhara claim they dont have ፈደል and they use Geez then oromo would have also borrowed it..

anyhow even then if the amhara allowed Afan oromia to be written in ፈደል when they where in power then they would have a point .. but they use ፈደል argument to deny the oromo language as primitive language who doesnt have a written system so the oromo must ቁጩቱን መወጣት ነበርበትና ከነሀካቴው አማርኛች ሁን ቀቅላቹሁ ብሉት አሉ።

once OAU ask king haile to use ፈደል as an African writing system but the African disagreement with the king haile because king haile want to use Amhric and ፈደል for all African but the Africa want to use swahili or some other Africa language this stop ፈደል from becoming Africa writing system.. now the Amhara pushing it ..

by the way creating a writing system is very easy ...anyone can do it.. so dont think this so called doctor some kind of genius he is not ... in fact he is an idiot who send us to war.. over his amhric ፈደል just because he want us to buy his ፈደል he want more sale otherwise why would we force anyone to learn ፈደል if they say no that end everthing move on.. to other subject..

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 25 Sep 2019, 16:43

You should go back a few years back and read the Oromo magazine called "Barissa" which is Oromo written in Amharic alphabet.
When you said Amharic doesn't have its own alphabet, it shows your inferiority complex. Amharic belongs to all Ethiopian, not one Amhara tribe. Therefore belittling Amharic is the same as belittling all Ethiopians.

Ethoash wrote:
25 Sep 2019, 16:37
simbe11 wrote:

The Amhara used to claim that Amhric become our national language because Amhric have it own alphabet. which is 10000000% lie Amharic doesnt have it is own alphabet so too English so too many other language doesn't have their own alphabet.. they use Latin alphabet the same way Amharic shouldn't have ashamed using Geez .. but they lie and claim they have their own alphabet ... this push the oromo not to use Amhara alphabet the greatest mistake in both part the oromo mistakenly think ፈደል የአማራ ነው ... had the Amhara claim they dont have ፈደል and they use Geez then oromo would have also borrowed it..

anyhow even then if the amhara allowed Afan oromia to be written in ፈደል when they where in power then they would have a point .. but they use ፈደል argument to deny the oromo language as primitive language who doesnt have a written system so the oromo must ቁጩቱን መወጣት ነበርበትና ከነሀካቴው አማርኛች ሁን ቀቅላቹሁ ብሉት አሉ።

once OAU ask king haile to use ፈደል as an African writing system but the African disagreement with the king haile because king haile want to use Amhric and ፈደል for all African but the Africa want to use swahili or some other Africa language this stop ፈደል from becoming Africa writing system.. now the Amhara pushing it ..

by the way creating a writing system is very easy ...anyone can do it.. so dont think this so called doctor some kind of genius he is not ... in fact he is an idiot who send us to war.. over his amhric ፈደል just because he want us to buy his ፈደል he want more sale otherwise why would we force anyone to learn ፈደል if they say no that end everthing move on.. to other subject..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Sep 2019, 17:46

Woyane Leech - How is writing the Amharic “ዘ” more time consuming than writing the English “the?”

Here in the US, Americans encourage you to learn English and communicate with it but it’s up to you to make a decision. No one forces you. In your case, your exposure is only to street slang and therefore your English is very poor even to Ethiopian high school standard. Go to Germany, it is the same thing. No one again forces you to learn Deutsch but the situation does. You should not prohibit people living in Oromia from speaking their own language as many TPLF militias didn’t speak a language other than Tigrigna when they crossed Tekeze in 1990. The same is true to non-Tigres living in Tigray, including dozens of expatriates who are making a living using their mother tongues in መቐለ ኢንስቲዩቲት ቴክኖሎጂ and other colleges. It is okay though to encourage them to learn Tigrigna. Likewise, it’s okay for Amharas to promote and sell their languages to non-Amharas as long as no hand twisting is involved. The same is true to Oromos, Somalis, Gurages, etc. But you woyane budas get envious red eyes whenever Amharas, gurages and Eritreans promote their languages and cultures because it’s unlikely that any woyane can convince people to buy anything associated with TPLF. No one trusts you. You can’t even sell plastic bowls in ልዋጭ ልዋጭ anymore. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:

ምንም ማጭበርበር የለም

ምን
Last edited by Selam/ on 25 Sep 2019, 22:20, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Sep 2019, 17:56

“ቁጩቱን መወጣት”

That’s how the mind of a vengeful woyane thug operates. Always retaliation, robbery, lie, lust, etc. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
25 Sep 2019, 16:37
simbe11 wrote:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Sep 2019, 07:57

Selam/ wrote:
25 Sep 2019, 17:46
Woyane Leech - How is writing the Amharic “ዘ” more time consuming than writing the English “the?”
You should not prohibit people living in Oromia from speaking their own language as many TPLF militias didn’t speak a language other than Tigrigna when they crossed Tekeze in 1990. T

Satan

no one in oromia force the Amhara to speak Afan oromia .. what the oromo saying to Amhara dont tell me to speak Amhric ..i have my own langauge that is what they r saying ..

in America case .. this is how the Amhara saying to American white and black since it is hard for me to learn English the America should lean Amhric and talk to me instead of i am learning English that is what is happening in small mind of Amhara

they go to oromo and tell the oromo speak Amhric because i dont speak Afan oromia even after living in oromia for 150 years .. and this is what the oromo try to stop ..i wil use my Afan oromia as much as i can .. u speak ur langauge i speak my langauge .. even the Chinese live and work without understand afan oromia if the Amhara think they would be better of not learning afan oromia that is their rihgt ... but they cant tell the oromo to speak with them in Amhric .. i am repeating myself because u r idiot.. yes Amhric is a nationa langauge only be used when two state communcate . but inside oromia afan oromia is a king .. by the way Ethiopia second langauge or international langauge is english but we dont use it day to day but we use it when it is neccessery..

for example if i am looking for job in oromia indusitrialized zone . the government of oromia can say u must speak afan oromia .. no oromia no job for u..

it is two people decission to speak what langauge they want to communcate in this case the oromo government choice afan oromai deal with it.. as fed level oromo governmetn have to speak to u in amhric ...but not in state level ... this is only to make it simple to make u understand .. otherwise the state migh porovided u with amhric but not private business

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Sep 2019, 08:30

Moron woyane leech - you’re getting dumb and dumber by the hours. You made up a narrative first, presented it as though I said it and then you tried to discredit it. It’s like the case of the mouse on a rolling log, circling around your tiny world and chewing your filthy toes and fingers until your front tooth is left. Keep rolling in the mud that you created. I am not part of it. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 07:57
Selam/ wrote:
25 Sep 2019, 17:46
You should not prohibit people living in Oromia from speaking their own language as many TPLF militias didn’t speak a language other than Tigrigna when they crossed Tekeze in 1990. T

Satan

no one in oromia force the Amhara to speak Afan oromia .. what the oromo saying to Amhara dont tell me to speak Amhric ..i have my own langauge that is what they r saying ..

in America case .. this is how the Amhara saying to American white and black since it is hard for me to learn English the America should lean Amhric and talk to me instead of i am learning English that is what is happening in small mind of Amhara

they go to oromo and tell the oromo speak Amhric because i dont speak Afan oromia even after living in oromia for 150 years .. and this is what the oromo try to stop ..i wil use my Afan oromia as much as i can .. u speak ur langauge i speak my langauge .. even the Chinese live and work without understand afan oromia if the Amhara think they would be better of not learning afan oromia that is their rihgt ... but they cant tell the oromo to speak with them in Amhric .. i am repeating myself because u r idiot.. yes Amhric is a nationa langauge only be used when two state communcate . but inside oromia afan oromia is a king .. by the way Ethiopia second langauge or international langauge is english but we dont use it day to day but we use it when it is neccessery..

for example if i am looking for job in oromia indusitrialized zone . the government of oromia can say u must speak afan oromia .. no oromia no job for u..

it is two people decission to speak what langauge they want to communcate in this case the oromo government choice afan oromai deal with it.. as fed level oromo governmetn have to speak to u in amhric ...but not in state level ... this is only to make it simple to make u understand .. otherwise the state migh porovided u with amhric but not private business

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 26 Sep 2019, 08:49

Ethoash, what is happening here? You seem to appoint yourself as the sole representative of the Oromos’ interest. Who are you to really know the Oromos’ desires. Maybe you sucked up too much of Bekele Gerba and the young Ayatollah’s propaganda.
Here is a fact delivered from unbiased observer. Oromos have no quarrel with the Amharic language. Language is a means of communication. The more you master a given language, the more opportunity will open to you. As Amharic being the official language in which the government is working with, it is beneficial for every ethnic group to learn the language.
Your uncles know that. While they discouraged the Oromos using Amharic, the TPLF tribalist encouraged its students to be fluent in it. Because TPLF has known the Federal government has been the prominent employer in Ethiopia.
One more advice: to minimize the number of Oromos, Amharas, Gurages and so on to a few of their vocal propagandists is not a good politics. Ask the ancients who barricaded in Mekele to confirm that truth.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Sep 2019, 09:21

My Arab puppy Chilo Mader - It’s interesting to see two woyane morons complimenting each other, just like two weasels giving each other high fives.

You failed to understand that Geez/Amharic scripts predate computer technology, not the other way around. In a sense, if you were born 120 years ago, you would have objected to adopting typewriters to accommodate Amharic alphabets. Thank God that didn’t happen. My puppy, you can modify technology to satisfy your needs and thus you don’t need to butcher your identity to use a computer keyboard unless you are a wacky piece of sh!t. Well, the Chinese didn’t change their alphabets; Bangladesh didn’t do it; the Arabs are proudly using their Arabic. Why should Africans alone fold to Latin? KIFU!
yaballo wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 08:46
Ethoash;

Well put! .. I know, it is an uphill battle to try to treason with these bunch of half-baboon ethiofanatics on languages, flags, state & religion, peoples' rights, etc.But & for NOW, we still call that hopeless goddamned country called Ethiopia home.

Their silly insistence to lecture Oromos, Somalis, Afars, Sidamas not to use the modified latin alphabet for their own languages &, instead pester them to use "the better" Geez alphabet is like: "ካባቱ ያወቀ ቡዳ ነው።" ..

Note how even a simple task of composing & sending a text message via the ubiquitous mobile phones is such a drama when using the Geez alphabet & even they know that. After all, most of them use latin (english) letters to write text messages in Amharic language both in Ethiopia & even in diaspora. This contradiction shows that they are driven more by child-like fanatical emotions & have yet to start thinking what alphabet suits & serve better their own still very primitive societies.

ለነገሩ፤ በክልላቸው ላሉ ት/ቤቶች የጥቁር-ሰሌዳ ጠመኔ እንኯ መግዛት ያልቻሉ ግብዞች ኦሮሞውቹን፣ ሲዳምዎቹን፣ ሱማሌዎቹን፣ አፋሮቹን፣ ኮንሶዎቹን፣ ወዘት፣ በላቲን ፈደላት ቋንቋችሁን ማስተማርና መፃፍ አትችሉም እያሉ ሲያናፉ ትንሽ እንኯ አያፍሩም! :shock: :roll:

MEANWHILE; Oromos in Finfinnee just launched the first Afaan Oromoo edition of their weekly magazine named "Gulele". Hallelujah! .. አቤት መቃጠል! አቤት ማረር!

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 26 Sep 2019, 10:24

Language is not a means of communication but also domination. In Ethiopia, using Amharic language is not only for communication but also to assimilate with Amhara culture as the Oromos have no opportunity to use their language.

Amharic has no alphabetes of it's own. It is using Geez alphabet or Ethiopic alphabet. But the Amhara lie and falsify history, calling the Geez alphabet their own alphabete. As to Oromo people, I think they are better to use Latin alphabete as this opens them an opportunity to international science and literature. Why should they give their chldren the burden of learning Amharic or writing their language in Geez (Amharic ) alphabetes.

The Amhara have already killed Ethiopia. They were selling Oromos as slaves. Insulting Oromos in their schools and literature. As we speak, many Qemanti people are being killed or imprisoned. This is Amhara fascism. Why should non-Amhara change their culture to appease Amharas? Amharas should learn Oromo and write it in Qubbe.

I leave it to Oromo. The Oromos are given the choice. They can choose to use Latin ( which has less prejudice) or use Amharic which is asscoiated with a lot of suffering of Oromo people. I think I will go for Qubbe for it relates with advanced world of Latin countries (Europe, Americas).

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Sep 2019, 11:57

When one disgusting rat goes another wet rat shows up with a rotten Swiss cheese in his mouth. Your buddies were saying that Amharas didn’t exist at all and that they were impoverished and irrelevant. Here you come with another narrative, claiming that the Amhara you hate were powerful, colonialist, influential, slave traders bla bla bla... In a way, you contradicted with your fellow rats and declared that Amharas were real pioneers, super mobile, superior and smarter than everyone else.
Not me, you said that. KIFU!

EthioRedSea wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 10:24
Language is not a means of communication but also domination. In Ethiopia, using Amharic language is not only for communication but also to assimilate with Amhara culture as the Oromos have no opportunity to use their language.

Amharic has no alphabetes of it's own. It is using Geez alphabet or Ethiopic alphabet. But the Amhara lie and falsify history, calling the Geez alphabet their own alphabete. As to Oromo people, I think they are better to use Latin alphabete as this opens them an opportunity to international science and literature. Why should they give their chldren the burden of learning Amharic or writing their language in Geez (Amharic ) alphabetes.

The Amhara have already killed Ethiopia. They were selling Oromos as slaves. Insulting Oromos in their schools and literature. As we speak, many Qemanti people are being killed or imprisoned. This is Amhara fascism. Why should non-Amhara change their culture to appease Amharas? Amharas should learn Oromo and write it in Qubbe.

I leave it to Oromo. The Oromos are given the choice. They can choose to use Latin ( which has less prejudice) or use Amharic which is asscoiated with a lot of suffering of Oromo people. I think I will go for Qubbe for it relates with advanced world of Latin countries (Europe, Americas).

EthioRedSea wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 10:24

Last edited by Selam/ on 26 Sep 2019, 13:23, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Sep 2019, 12:23

My Arab puppy Chilo Mader - You go around in circles like the other rat on a revolving log and end up inside Yemeni’s dress. Since you’re an idiot, you want me to use “I” when I refer to my tribe while you use “we” for your tribe. I really question if you have started to walk upright like a human being. I understand, the term “we” invokes sever tremor through the spines of shallow tribalist and woyane stooges when someone else uses it.

Be my guest and use Nushu‘s script if you want but it doesn’t mean you’ll be any different than the moronic Neanderthal mindset that you currently have. Kenyans are using English; Nigerians the same thing; Somali Latin script has been in place for 50 years; Latinos own Spanish...you tell me if European language made their life any easier. Wear a pair of jeans or a white jellabiya , you’ll still look like a piece of brutish jerk. Wuusha!

yaballo wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 10:48
Selamnesh - yene kerkero:

First try to speak JUST for yourself & drop the pompous "we" as you - member of 'yemenati lemagn zer'/ የመናጢ ለማኝ ዘር አባል - does not represent me, my tribe, Ethoash's tribe or other tribes. :shock: :idea:

Second; members of my tribe - Oromos - DO NOT consider the Sabaean/Geez alphabet as "ours" & therefore we care less if the whole clumsy sh*it is consigned to those most foul-smelling habesha 'se*gera-bets'. After all, even Yemenis - the first inventors & users of it - decided to bury the same crap deep under the hot sands of the Arabia. After that, they went shopping for a better alphabet & adopted a more user-friendly & technology-friendly (for those times) Persian-invented alphabet that is still in-use as a modified Arab alphabet.

Third, because we (Oromos, Somalis, Sidamas, Afars, etc) don't consider the modified version of the Sabaean alpabet (fidel) as ours, we - obviously - have ZERO historical or emotional attachment to something that does not even belong to the fanatical habeshas but, in reality, belongs to Semitic Yemenis!

Fourth, consequently we can simply induce what in the parlance [=speech, talk, just in case you don't know what "parlance means] of technology & progress known as LEAPFROGGING by jumping-over ancient rubbish & adopt newer & more practical technologies. Sii galee - harre/iti fuula goljaa [=ከርከሮ ፊት አህያ]! .. No? .. Who cares!

Selam/ wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 09:21
My Arab puppy Chilo Mader - It’s interesting to see two woyane morons complimenting each other, just like two weasels giving each other high fives.

You failed to understand that Geez/Amharic scripts predate computer technology, not the other way around. In a sense, if you were born 120 years ago, you would have objected to adopting typewriters to accommodate Amharic alphabets. Thank God that didn’t happen. My puppy, you can modify technology to satisfy your needs and thus you don’t need to butcher your identity to use a computer keyboard unless you are a wacky piece of sh!t. Well, the Chinese didn’t change their alphabets; Bangladesh didn’t do it; the Arabs are proudly using their Arabic. Why should Africans alone fold to Latin? KIFU!
yaballo wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 08:46
Ethoash;

Well put! .. I know, it is an uphill battle to try to treason with these bunch of half-baboon ethiofanatics on languages, flags, state & religion, peoples' rights, etc.But & for NOW, we still call that hopeless goddamned country called Ethiopia home.

Their silly insistence to lecture Oromos, Somalis, Afars, Sidamas not to use the modified latin alphabet for their own languages &, instead pester them to use "the better" Geez alphabet is like: "ካባቱ ያወቀ ቡዳ ነው።" ..

Note how even a simple task of composing & sending a text message via the ubiquitous mobile phones is such a drama when using the Geez alphabet & even they know that. After all, most of them use latin (english) letters to write text messages in Amharic language both in Ethiopia & even in diaspora. This contradiction shows that they are driven more by child-like fanatical emotions & have yet to start thinking what alphabet suits & serve better their own still very primitive societies.

ለነገሩ፤ በክልላቸው ላሉ ት/ቤቶች የጥቁር-ሰሌዳ ጠመኔ እንኯ መግዛት ያልቻሉ ግብዞች ኦሮሞውቹን፣ ሲዳምዎቹን፣ ሱማሌዎቹን፣ አፋሮቹን፣ ኮንሶዎቹን፣ ወዘት፣ በላቲን ፈደላት ቋንቋችሁን ማስተማርና መፃፍ አትችሉም እያሉ ሲያናፉ ትንሽ እንኯ አያፍሩም! :shock: :roll:

MEANWHILE; Oromos in Finfinnee just launched the first Afaan Oromoo edition of their weekly magazine named "Gulele". Hallelujah! .. አቤት መቃጠል! አቤት ማረር!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Sep 2019, 14:08

i enjoy this discussion the problem is we r dealing with Dr. Satan low IQ ...hence i have to lower the discussion to his level ...

what yaballo saying is he doesnt date Gold-digger

Yaballo ask this beautiful Amhara girl for date but she rejected him then she find out he got DV and he is going to USA. She start calling him and telling him how much she love him.. but Yeballo told her NO! did get it he doesnt date gravedigger i mean Gold-digger ...

if u still doesnt understand i will triple damn it ...

the Amhara rule oromo for 150 years in all this time had the Amhara offer the oromo Amharic as writing system and oromo used ፊደል to write afan oromofa now if they want to switch i will say the oromo are wrong .. but that was not what happened Amhara stolen ፊደል from Golden people and claim it is their own and deny the oromo language saying the oromo language doesnt have writing system...but Amhric do have a writing system.. this is like English claim they have a writing system by borrowing from Latin ....

honestly i want the oromo to use Amharic let alone oromo i wish the whole Africa could have switched to Amhric ... thanks for buda Amhara this didnot happened remember Black African are not stupid the Amhara supremacy feeling over Black African r not unnoticed .. the amhara rub on Colonized Africa telling them in million way that Ethiopia never been colonized but it is fake .. Ethiopia do colonized for 65 years or if u dont count Eritrea five years thanks for Golden for wining Adawa war .. in short for luck of diplomatic move ፊደል lost out for English... at least Somalia even today South Sudan could use ፊደል and many other Africa countries if they adopted our flag they could have adopted our ፊደል but it doesnt mean to be...why again the reason is buda Amhara ..

now when i come back to oromo as i said it would have been great had the oromo use ፊደል but they dont so why would u beating the dead horse... u cant convince them to switch ፊደል.... hence why not let it go and find another way of expanding your ፊደል...

here is how start Afan oromfa language education in Amhara region and use ፊደል for writing Afan oromia instead of Latin, soon or later the oromo might come around when u respect their language and speak their language... switching would be easy because oromo already know ፊደል because of learning Amharic .... this is how u make deal instead of to get all the break u have to give some break for the oromo too.. when the oromo when they come to Amhara region they want to feel like home if the Amhara speak the language this is how u build the nation..

about Golden teaching their children Amharic ... so what ... as i told u it is only oromo right to say yes to ፊደል or no to ፊደል .. u cant tell them they r wrong ...we all shout our mouth if we want our unity otherwise we will break apart..

one last point look American state they have state where they kill u for committing crime .. and there are state that doesnt believe killing criminals both state respect the other right and live side by side the criminal also respect the right of the state and they committed crime when the punishment they can handle

beekkaa

Post by beekkaa » 26 Sep 2019, 14:18

The problem with this argument is that the issue had already been settled. This issue is no longer an Oromo issue. Others are trying to make it an issue. The more they push it, the more it is rejected.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 26 Sep 2019, 14:44

beekkaa wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 14:18
The problem with this argument is that the issue had already been settled. This issue is no longer an Oromo issue. Others are trying to make it an issue. The more they push it, the more it is rejected.
Aman , to this , i wish those Amhara spend this much time to provide drinking water for our people to start new factory and find all kind of solution for million of problem we have instead of our time in this useless issue ... how would they like it if the oromo arguing that Amhara must use ቁቤ... and give them 40 reason why we should all switch to ቁቤ... anyhow it was fun kicking them around. for sure they will push the oromo and this revolution will not successes and the amhara will lose ...as yourself it would not be better for Amhara join force with oromo and rule Ethiopia now the oromo will take over everything just like what TPLF DID and u will see Amhara will lose

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Sep 2019, 17:55

Woyane leech - I will definitely come to Mekelle to provide you with water once all TPLF thugs are gone. I am allergic to evil rats. Kkkkk
Ethoash wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 14:44
beekkaa wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 14:18
Aman , to this , i wish those Amhara spend this much time to provide drinking water for our people to start new factory and find all kind of solution for million of problem we have instead of our time in this useless issue ... how would they like it if the oromo arguing that Amhara must use ቁቤ... and give them 40 reason why we should all switch to ቁቤ... anyhow it was fun kicking them around. for sure they will push the oromo and this revolution will not successes and the amhara will lose ...as yourself it would not be better for Amhara join force with oromo and rule Ethiopia now the oromo will take over everything just like what TPLF DID and u will see Amhara will lose

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Sep 2019, 17:59

Woyane leech - Funny, you’re now speaking through Yabello’s bunghole. I c a n n o t h e a r y o u !!!
Ethoash wrote:
26 Sep 2019, 14:08
i enjoy this discussion the problem is we r dealing with Dr. Satan low IQ ...hence i have to lower the discussion to his level ...

what yaballo saying is he doesnt date Gold-digger

Yaballo ask this beautiful Amhara girl for date but she rejected him then she find out he got DV and he is going to USA. She start calling him and telling him how much she love him.. but Yeballo told her NO! did get it he doesnt date gravedigger i mean Gold-digger ...

if u still doesnt understand i will triple damn it ...

the Amhara rule oromo for 150 years in all this time had the Amhara offer the oromo Amharic as writing system and oromo used ፊደል to write afan oromofa now if they want to switch i will say the oromo are wrong .. but that was not what happened Amhara stolen ፊደል from Golden people and claim it is their own and deny the oromo language saying the oromo language doesnt have writing system...but Amhric do have a writing system.. this is like English claim they have a writing system by borrowing from Latin ....

honestly i want the oromo to use Amharic let alone oromo i wish the whole Africa could have switched to Amhric ... thanks for buda Amhara this didnot happened remember Black African are not stupid the Amhara supremacy feeling over Black African r not unnoticed .. the amhara rub on Colonized Africa telling them in million way that Ethiopia never been colonized but it is fake .. Ethiopia do colonized for 65 years or if u dont count Eritrea five years thanks for Golden for wining Adawa war .. in short for luck of diplomatic move ፊደል lost out for English... at least Somalia even today South Sudan could use ፊደል and many other Africa countries if they adopted our flag they could have adopted our ፊደል but it doesnt mean to be...why again the reason is buda Amhara ..

now when i come back to oromo as i said it would have been great had the oromo use ፊደል but they dont so why would u beating the dead horse... u cant convince them to switch ፊደል.... hence why not let it go and find another way of expanding your ፊደል...

here is how start Afan oromfa language education in Amhara region and use ፊደል for writing Afan oromia instead of Latin, soon or later the oromo might come around when u respect their language and speak their language... switching would be easy because oromo already know ፊደል because of learning Amharic .... this is how u make deal instead of to get all the break u have to give some break for the oromo too.. when the oromo when they come to Amhara region they want to feel like home if the Amhara speak the language this is how u build the nation..

about Golden teaching their children Amharic ... so what ... as i told u it is only oromo right to say yes to ፊደል or no to ፊደል .. u cant tell them they r wrong ...we all shout our mouth if we want our unity otherwise we will break apart..

one last point look American state they have state where they kill u for committing crime .. and there are state that doesnt believe killing criminals both state respect the other right and live side by side the criminal also respect the right of the state and they committed crime when the punishment they can handle

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 27 Sep 2019, 07:00

simbe11, ይህን የሜዳ አህያ ይገባዋል ብለህ አትድከም፣፣
ቁቤ የራሱ እልፍ ቤት የሌለው አማርኛን በሚጠሉ የኦነግ ስደተኞች የተጠነሰሰ ነው፣፣ እነኝህ የሜዳ አህያወች ያልገባቸው ቢኖር፣ ፊደልን በመጠቀም ሌላው የኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ አንዱን ቋንቋ ከሌላው መማማር መቻሉን አለማወቃቸው ነው፣፣
simbe11 wrote:
Ethoash wrote:

ምንም ማጭበርበር የለም

ምን