Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Irrecha is peeing inside the mouth of Amharu, ethnics love it???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 23 Sep 2019, 11:00

Oromo used to bring Burundo from Arossi for the Amharu now they brought them Irrecha Ethiopiawinet Abeqa???

The Qentegna Amhara brought more of Metet, Buda and Ganja to the street but the fearless defiant nationalists brought more and more Irrecha to the mouth of each Amhara breathing in this planet. Ye esabo???

gurre

Re: Irrecha is peeing inside the mouth of Amharu, ethnics love it???

Post by gurre » 24 Sep 2019, 18:37

Sometimes have to agree with a monster like you, because i assume you share their inner thinking. I think it is exactly the way they felt : peeing , to get the residents pissed off, showing them what is coming in the pipeline next, when they decided to organize this thing in this multi-ethnic city, of all the places they have in their possessions. And yet many in the opportunistic private media calling it “ It is their right to do it”, as if they were asked for a permission, lol.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 24 Sep 2019, 18:50

gurre wrote:
24 Sep 2019, 18:37
Sometimes have to agree with a monster like you, because i assume you share their inner thinking. I think it is exactly the way they felt : peeing , to get the residents pissed off, showing them what is coming in the pipeline next, when they decided to organize this thing in this multi-ethnic city, of all the places they have in their possessions. And yet many in the opportunistic private media calling it “ It is their right to do it”, as if they were asked for a permission, lol.
I was shocked to see the Oromo flag in Debrezeyt/Beshoftu.The last time I were in Ethiopia 2005,I am so sorry for the Amharans and myself too as an Ethiopin.yehe sewye endemilew yemiasazen new/eslemena/ene betam yemwedachew Oromowoch alu ende ene Germa Kassa aynet gen balegewoch nachew.Hagerachen teshete,ersa be lelew banda

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 24 Sep 2019, 21:08

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
23 Sep 2019, 11:00
Oromo used to bring Burundo from Arossi for the Amharu now they brought them Irrecha Ethiopiawinet Abeqa???

The Qentegna Amhara brought more of Metet, Buda and Ganja to the street but the fearless defiant nationalists brought more and more Irrecha to the mouth of each Amhara breathing in this planet. Ye esabo???

Hmm... :P

You are 1001% wrong for your own reasons otherwise Irrecha is egalitarian, democratic, peaceful and unifying, all loving traditional cultural values that respects not only all the good peoples of Ethiopia and the entire horn but all of African and the world.

So please BE KIND AND STOP using the egalitarian peaceful Oromo cultural values and practices as your own instrument of conflict generation so as to advance your own agenda. Irrecha is not for conflict generating purposes but for building peace, equality and justice for all even before since time immemorial.

Okay now say BINGO, and go to drink thick Urgo and wait for the Truth on Irrecha to come and reveal itself to you.
:P

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Sep 2019, 21:22

Sore pimple woyane rat - How much did they pay you for lubing and holding their d!ck while peeing? I suspect, they gave you an Ohrfeige to diffuse your masochism Impulse. KIFU!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
23 Sep 2019, 11:00

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 24 Sep 2019, 21:47

gurre wrote:
24 Sep 2019, 18:37

Hmm... :P

Since you are just a dim witted medieval parochial zealot you can not differentiate even between what is good and what is bad. You better go to school and enlighten your miserable primitive parochial self to know that even in cities with multinational and multi ethnic components any group have the right to revive and showcase their colorful traditions and cultural values so as to entertain themselves and all the other peoples near and far. That is what democracy also means.

Yes, it is not only multi ethnic but also International city and mainly because of that perfectly fits to have great cultural and traditional events and celebrations since good cultures are good food for the body and the mind. We should have very good audiences for our cultural shows and celebrations in which case the multiplicity and presence of ethnicity combined with the wealthy International communities makes the good city a perfect place to hold such authentic celebrations already been registered with UNESCO. Thanks mother nature we are not celebrating The Bull Fighting competion which I think is much more fitting to your twisted Bully Bull test. :P

This way, journalists have great materials and fresh news to write about,(may be you want the journalists to write your sterile and stinky repeat negative daily press releases) :lol: hotels get great gusts and lots of money as well as all the diverse city dwellers can make money whether direct and or indirect. Besides, all the nations and nationalities of Ethiopia have equal chances and equal rights to do the same and enrich the the livings and lives of our beautiful city in which case we will become winners as a city, as people, and as a country.
:P

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 24 Sep 2019, 22:05

sun wrote:
24 Sep 2019, 21:08
Hmm...

You are 1001% wrong for your own reasons otherwise Irrecha is egalitarian, democratic, peaceful and unifying, all loving traditional cultural values that respects not only all the good peoples of Ethiopia and the entire horn but all of African and the world.
sunny boy,

Not minding your usual song & dance of "democratic", "peaceful", "egalitarian" bla.. bla.. so on, not failing overlooking the "Mogasa" brutality of Geda/Oromo, as in wiping/converting out complete cultures from the map, your points are well taken. :mrgreen:

On the other hand, I say only those who don't know Addis Ababans, the peripheral types, consider Irreecha as non Ethiopian. The fact is, small scale Irreecha type celebrations take place in AA and to some extent where ever Oromo has reached in Ethiopia all of the time. You can start with the simple standard coffee ceremony, Qetema on the ground, to Adbar and Abdokebre celebrations, happen and take place in most neighborhoods of AA. I enjoyed them growing up there.

Whether we like it or not, after 16th century most lands in AA is associated to Oromo. IMO, most others probably bought/leased from them. What I am saying is, I can guesstimate then,, most land owners of AA were Oromos before Derg nationalized land. So, Irreecha persuasion celebrations prevailed in AA albeit only few of us travel to Hora to see the whole shebang.

So, no A Ababan was threatened by what took place in AA as "Mengedegnaw"/traveler assumed. If anything, I was happy to see folks enjoying an "indigenous" celebration unlike the ones we are used to on regular bases, I am talking about the ones that were taken from the Middle East as in the Christian & Muslim that is.