Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

ያቢይ አህመድ የሃይል መሰረት ውጥንቅጡ የወጣው የኦሮሞ ገዢ መደብ አይደለም የሰከነው ደቡብና ሸዋ ነው

Post by Horus » 23 Sep 2019, 01:18

አቢይ ጃዋርን ስድ ለቆት ሲዳማን አታልሎ፣ ሲዳማ ሁልግዜ የሚታለል የዋህ ህዝብ ነው፣ ለስልጣን ያበቁትን ደቡቦች ሊቀማ ሞከረ። አሁን ነገሩ ተለውጧል ። ዐቢይ ጉራጌን፣ ከፋን፣ ሃዲያን ዎይሊታን ወዘተ አንድ ባንድ ይዞ የኢትዮጵያን አጀንዳ ተግባራዊ እያረገ ነው። ደቡብ ብልህ ህዝብ ነው። አቢይ ያቃል። ጃዋርና ገርባ አቢይን መግደል አልቻሉም፣ አሁን ሩጫና የከተማ ኢሪቻ ያንቀሳቅሱ፤ በቃ !!

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: ያቢይ አህመድ የሃይል መሰረት ውጥንቅጡ የወጣው የኦሮሞ ገዢ መደብ አይደለም የሰከነው ደቡብና ሸዋ ነው

Post by Horus » 23 Sep 2019, 01:45

አያችሁ አቢይ ይህን ሕዝብ ያቃል ። በርግጥም ታማኝ ህዝብ ነው ። አያቴ ከምባትን አክብር ክቡር ህዝብ ነው ፤ በቃላቸው የሚቆሙ ናቸው ይለኝ ነበር ያ5 አመት ልጅ ሆኜ። አቢይ የደቡብ መፍረስ ምን ያልህ አደገኛ እንደ ሆነ ያቃል ። ላዲስ አመት አንድም የኦሮሞ አገር ሊሄድ አይችልም። ሊገድሉት ያሴራሉና። ያለ ምንም ሴኩሪቲ አቢይ የሚዝናናበት አገር ደቡብ ነው። ደቡብ የሰላም የሰራት አገር

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 23 Sep 2019, 01:57

ታሪክ አንዴ ከተሰራ በኋላ ማንም ሊያጠፋው የማይችል ሃቅ ነው ። አንድ ሕዝብ አንድ ትውልድ ከዚህ በፊት ያረገውን ነገር ደሞ ያረጋል። ይህ ትውልድ የዘር ዝባዝንኬን መልሶ ያወድማል

Last edited by Horus on 23 Sep 2019, 02:13, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 23 Sep 2019, 02:01

ጃዋር ያ ፈረሱላ በሚያክለው ሆዱ ላይ የሆነ እርካሽ ካናቴራ ደርቦ አስቀያሚ ሩጫና የከተማ ኢሬቻ ያስተባብራል ሌላው ምን እያረገ እንደሆነ ተምልከቱ

gurre

Post by gurre » 23 Sep 2019, 03:06

I can only say that you are one big imposter. Go on post your usual diatribe, gurage music videos, about your saints, saint Abiye Ahmed and Birhanu Nega that they will bring you to the promised land with the new culture and at the same time give lipservice about 'ethiopiawinet'.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 23 Sep 2019, 14:10

gurre wrote:
23 Sep 2019, 03:06
I can only say that you are one big imposter. Go on post your usual diatribe, gurage music videos, about your saints, saint Abiye Ahmed and Birhanu Nega that they will bring you to the promised land with the new culture and at the same time give lipservice about 'ethiopiawinet'.

gurre,

I make statements. I make assertions. I make conclusions. I state facts. You simply scribble objections and insults. You never challenge or disprove my statements. What social forces are the power base of Abiye? Do you understand this kind of question?

gurre

Post by gurre » 23 Sep 2019, 15:15

I don’t get impressed by such fancy words.What social forces are you talking about?Do you mean the orthodox christian communities and the muslim communities which are the majorities or are you talking about the small communities in south where he is using his incumbent advantage and opportunists of the area, like yourself.All this is trivial.
Abiye is a former woyane security official,leader of a ruling oromo party OPDO, in control of the military, the police, the security, “the newly formed mob army”, hell bent into snatching the capital city giving it to his ethnics and giving a direct/indirect consent in practically destroying the ethiopian orthodox church.
Why didn’t he allow the orthodox christian communities in AA and in oromia to protest and let his Ireecha bunches to roam the city?
Why didn’t he allow the AA Balderas their democratic rights?
etc
Only then you or Abiye can talk about his social forces power base.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 23 Sep 2019, 15:29

Birhanu Nega is one of the cancers of Ethiopia.
Horus wrote:
23 Sep 2019, 14:10
gurre wrote:
23 Sep 2019, 03:06

gurre,

I make statements. I make assertions. I make conclusions. I state facts. You simply scribble objections and insults. You never challenge or disprove my statements. What social forces are the power base of Abiye? Do you understand this kind of question?

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 23 Sep 2019, 23:13

present wrote:
23 Sep 2019, 20:23
Horus,
This is a great song! I love it. It should be broadcasted on radios and TV programs daily

You are right, no force can stop us. I say, Ethiopians know their enemies very well now just like during the foreign powers invading them. And It's not like those old days when Ethiopians used to assume ascaris/tplf agames/olf won't do wrong to their own kind. This time is different. I can't imagine any force penetrating Ethiopians anymore

Present,

መልካም መስቀል !

በትክክል፤ ኢትዮጵያዊ እናቶች ሲተርቱ ጋን ቢጠራረግ እንስራ ይወጣዋል ይላሉ ! ኢትዮጵያ ሺ ግዜ ጎሰኞች በዘርፏት ቢያቆሽሿት የሀው እንደ ገና እንስራዋን እየሞላች ነው !! ተነሳ ተራመድ እንደ ገና እየተነሳ ነው !!!

Horus wrote:
23 Sep 2019, 01:57
ታሪክ አንዴ ከተሰራ በኋላ ማንም ሊያጠፋው የማይችል ሃቅ ነው ። አንድ ሕዝብ አንድ ትውልድ ከዚህ በፊት ያረገውን ነገር ደሞ ያረጋል። ይህ ትውልድ የዘር ዝባዝንኬን መልሶ ያወድማል

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 24 Sep 2019, 00:18

present,

በትክክል። ይህኮ እኔና አንተ በደስታና በስሜት የምንለው ነገር ሳይሆን የማህብራዊ ሳይንስ፣ የሰውም ባህሪ ሕግ ነው። አንድን ነገር ድሮ አድርገሀው ችሎታው በውስጥህ ካለህ እንደ ገና ታደርገዋለህ ። ሰው ወደ ፊት የሚያደርገውን ማወቅ ካሻህ በፊት ያደረገውን አስተል ይባላል። ዘርኞች በጎሳ ረእዮተ አለም ኢትዮጵያን ሊገዙ አይችሉም ። ሁሉ ነገር የሚፈጸምበት የራሱ እውቀት አለው። በኳስ ጨዋታ እውቀት ሙዚቃ አትጫወትም። እነዚህ ደደቦች ማያቁት ይህን ሳይንስ ነው። አቢይ አብዮታዊ ዴሞክራሲ በመደመር የሚተካውኮ እውቀት ሳትለውጥ ነገሮችን አትለውጥምና አቢይ ተኝዝቧል ። የጎሳ ድራማ ብዙ አቡዋራ ሲያሰነሳ እንጂ ሌላ ሊያደርግ አናይም፣ ስለማይችል ማለት ነው ። ይህ የአትዮጵያ ዘመን ነው ። የብሄር ጥያቄ ከሞተ ሰነበተ፣ ዎያኔ እንኳን አምኖዋል!!!!