Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Tigrai Media House is becoming worse than ESAT in instigating communal conflict

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Sep 2019, 19:38

Are you Diqala Amhara, who do you think they should talk??? They are not instigating but reporting fact data what happened in Amhara Kilil and the victims are telling you right on your face. They are asking why is all the killing taking place by Amharu yet no Amhara media talks but they make noises all over if one Amhara is being arrested. What did TMH instigate or created any conflict, tell us???

eden
Member+

Re: Tigrai Media House is becoming worse than ESAT in instigating communal conflict

Post by eden » 19 Sep 2019, 07:50

Halafi,

Have you ever seen TPLF controlled or influenced media report this issue when TPLF was the mover and shaker at federal level? This seems to me a politically motivated report to weaken ADP. We all need to call politicians out when they gamble with the fabric of the nation. I hope you see the danger such reports by Tigray and Oromo based media outlets bring to people who lived together for ages.

If TPLF top leaders wanted to help people, they had 3 dacades to do it but did they?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Sep 2019, 07:56

eden wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 07:50
Halafi,

If TPLF top leaders wanted to help people, they had 3 dacades to do it but did they?
የአማሮችም በወልቃይት ጉዳይ ካልገቡ የምትይው ልክ ነው ። ግን በወልቃይት ጉዳይ ከገቡ ግን ወርቃማዎቹ እንደውም ያንሳል በደንብ መደገፍ አለባቸው እስከመገንጠል ደረስ። እስቲ አማሮ የሚያመጡትን እናያለን።

ሁለተኛ አይለመዳቸውም ። እንዲህ ደህና አረገው ሲገጩ

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 19 Sep 2019, 14:11

eden wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 07:50
Halafi,

Have you ever seen TPLF controlled or influenced media report this issue when TPLF was the mover and shaker at federal level? This seems to me a politically motivated report to weaken ADP. We all need to call politicians out when they gamble with the fabric of the nation. I hope you see the danger such reports by Tigray and Oromo based media outlets bring to people who lived together for ages.

Some body warned for a civil war in Eritrea just yesterday here,enezih koshashochem mechereasha yehen yagatmachewal,I dislike these dogs.Dem lemafases yemirotn sew endet aytelam?
eden kehulu belai egna keristan nen,we will die fighting them.Degmo I have more chance to go home than Halafi Mengedi,Endertans are revangeful people.And all this is because they are ignored by the Endertans.Do you know what is said about the Endertans,in Endertan.Endertasya adi lelewuy bereka lelewuy hade libom.Think of 2 million Endertans of one heart