Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
or1

finfine born oromos are the first to defend the controversial palace poem and attack omn, bekele and jawar

Post by or1 » 13 Sep 2019, 17:19

to be seen as patriotic in the eyes of neftegnas

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: finfine born oromos are the first to defend the controversial palace poem and attack omn, bekele and jawar

Post by Degnet » 13 Sep 2019, 17:22

or1 wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 17:19
Erswa yalechew hulunm anti revolutionary hasabochen new,respect people le gizew betgodam.Gen ene Bekelle Gerban altelam,eser eyale wei betefetabachew kenat yetenagerew ahunm endewedew adregognal.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: finfine born oromos are the first to defend the controversial palace poem and attack omn, bekele and jawar

Post by AbebeB » 13 Sep 2019, 17:31

or1 wrote:
hey or1,

ኦሮሞን የሰደበው የጉራጊው ልጅ አብይና የአማራ እመቤት አሮጊቷ (ስሟን ስለማላውቅ ነው) ናቸው። ግጥሙ እንዲቀርብ የተደረገው ቤተ መንግስት እንጂ ተራ አልባለ ቦታ አይደለምና ነው።

ስም ያለመጥራት ከወንጀል ነፃ ስለመሆን ዋስትና አይደለም። በግጥሙ የተመለከተው አካል ግጥሙን በሚያዳምጥ ሕዝቦች መካከል ስላለመኖሩ ማረጋገጥ ያስፈልጋል። በዚህ ስሌት ስንሄድ ደግሞ በቆማጦቹ የሚንሊክ ርዝራዦች የተነጣጠረበት ታላቅ ሕዝብ አለ። እውኔታው ይህ ነው።

or1

Post by or1 » 15 Sep 2019, 20:42

they are continuing defending orthodox church

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 16 Sep 2019, 12:02

This Beautiful Girl send a shockwave for these Menga Gallas and i am so happy for her

Belayb

Post by Belayb » 17 Sep 2019, 09:08

I really don’t understand why the Addis Ababa born people dislikes the Oromos most while it is them interrelated and one and the same. Of course the Oromos are innocent, sociable, generous… and all this makes them to be economically behind. One best example here is their culture “ Gudifecha “ which indicates that they are generous while in some nations prefers to raise dogs than human babies remember the Amharic proverb “ ye sew lig bilegn ababa afen alew daba daba” . If ancestors are traced back about 70% or more have Oromo blood but I can’t understand the hate they developed to the Oromo people. It can be deduced from this fact that if TPLF were having some additional time in power the Addis Abeans were to sidetrack to be Tegrean.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 17 Sep 2019, 13:08

ከናንተ ጋራ ማን ይለፋደዳል ። ጁሀር አንድ አዋጅ ብቻ ነው ማውጣት ያለበት

ከእንግዲህ በኋላ ምንም አይነት ከብት አዲስባ አይገባም። ፆምህን ቀጥል ሳታስጠጣ።
Last edited by Ethoash on 17 Sep 2019, 15:30, edited 1 time in total.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 17 Sep 2019, 15:12

Menga...if you chose to be identified by the name, then your choice has to be respected. The "Ye Qen Jib" was claimed hasty by some and now the competition to be called "Menga" is won by others. Fair and square !

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 17 Sep 2019, 15:35

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 15:12
Menga...if you chose to be identified by the name, then your choice has to be respected. The "Ye Qen Jib" was claimed hasty by some and now the competition to be called "Menga" is won by others. Fair and square !
Za-Ilmaknun

once upon time the lion drinking water from the river, so he saw another deer also drinking at the bottom of the river .. so the lion have no reason to eat her so he find one to instigate this plan he accused her muddying the waters that he is drinking from the same river.. then the deer reply saying how in hell i am muddying the water when she is at the bottom of the river.. then the lion say to her now u r insulting me by accusing me lying and he eat her..

what is the moral of the story is the oromo wanted to eat the Amhara so the Amhara give them a reason when they utter the word Menga... bingo now they r at oromo mercy.. no more cattle will be shipped to Addis Ababba .. let see who is going to blink first

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Sep 2019, 16:16

or1 wrote:
Whether they were born in Finfinne or somewhere else, they do understand about what is at stake: it is not about someone else's interest, it is all about defending one's own heritage, their own homeland, which their forefathers paid heavily for to defend and protect to pass down to them. Oromo is saying: no, it is our land, those who are not interested can go to where they wish, but we are going to keep our heritage, let it cost us what may it be.

Is that difficult to understand?

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 17 Sep 2019, 16:46

Ethoash wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 15:35
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 15:12
Za-Ilmaknun

what is the moral of the story is the oromo wanted to eat the Amhara so the Amhara give them a reason when they utter the word Menga... bingo now they r at oromo mercy.. no more cattle will be shipped to Addis Ababba .. let see who is going to blink first
Amara and Oromo have no desire of eating up each other. The devil is always looking for excuses to incite violence between the two brotherly people. The devil is now quarantined but still trying its last attempt to go for the kill. The country is stabilizing and economic activities back to normal. What is missing from the picture is the Hyena and its obedient servant the menga.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You are the renowned economist of the forum but the meaning of supply and demand relationships is something you need to dwell up on. On another note, I need for you to research where those cattle come to addis from.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 17 Sep 2019, 17:56

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 16:46

Amara and Oromo have no desire of eating up each other.
እንደዛ ከሆነ ታድያ ለምን አታከብራቸውም በእልፍኝ ላይ መንጋ ብለህ ትሰድባቸዋለህ እንዴ። ይህቺ ጥሬ ካደረች አትቆረጥመም ይላሉ። መንጋ ብሎ አማራው ኦሮሞውን የተሳደበበትን አፍንጫውን ተይዞ ይከፍላታል። መንጋ ከአሁን በኋላ ፴0% እጥፍ ተወዶዋል ።

ወይ ደግሞ ኦሮሞውችም ልክ አበበቢ እንዳለው ይፈቀድላቸውና አማሮችን ሙልጭ አርገው ይስደቡ ። ቆማጦች ፤፨ሰፋሪዎች ነፍጠኞች በአፋጣኝ አገርራቹሁ ግቡ ብለው ይግጠሙና እስቲ ምን እንደምትል ልስማ።

about supply and demand .. did u ever come across a saying Bad news is good news for seller market ..as soon as Johwar announce that he will block the sale of cattle to Addis Ababa the cattle price will goes up and increased the profit of oromo traders ... now tell me where i go wrong ...

one a great leader said እነዚህ አማሮች ሰው የሚመስሉት(ወይም እግዛብሔርን የሚፈሩትና የሚያውቁት ) ጠመንጃ ሲደቀንባቸው ብቻ ነው።

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 17 Sep 2019, 18:29

Ethoash wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 17:56
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
17 Sep 2019, 16:46

Amara and Oromo have no desire of eating up each other.
እንደዛ ከሆነ ታድያ ለምን አታከብራቸውም በእልፍኝ ላይ መንጋ ብለህ ትሰድባቸዋለህ እንዴ። ይህቺ ጥሬ ካደረች አትቆረጥመም ይላሉ። መንጋ ብሎ አማራው ኦሮሞውን የተሳደበበትን አፍንጫውን ተይዞ ይከፍላታል። መንጋ ከአሁን በኋላ ፴0% እጥፍ ተወዶዋል ።

ወይ ደግሞ ኦሮሞውችም ልክ አበበቢ እንዳለው ይፈቀድላቸውና አማሮችን ሙልጭ አርገው ይስደቡ ። ቆማጦች ፤፨ሰፋሪዎች ነፍጠኞች በአፋጣኝ አገርራቹሁ ግቡ ብለው ይግጠሙና እስቲ ምን እንደምትል ልስማ።

about supply and demand .. did u ever come across a saying Bad news is good news for seller market ..as soon as Johwar announce that he will block the sale of cattle to Addis Ababa the cattle price will goes up and increased the profit of oromo traders ... now tell me where i go wrong ...

one a great leader said እነዚህ አማሮች ሰው የሚመስሉት(ወይም እግዛብሔርን የሚፈሩትና የሚያውቁት ) ጠመንጃ ሲደቀንባቸው ብቻ ነው።
I recently heard some news that Tigrean investors are coming back to Addis now that things are calming down and nobody is after Tigreans for being who they are. Those are the ones that you call sefari and thieves by your own account.You always find some excuse to insult the amara people as people. That is the indoctrination you are grown up with and it has so far made no dent on the psychology of the people. You may call them anything you want and see if it will stick by. The likes of you are born to hate with no humanity in you. By the sheer hate and inhuman way that you treated the country and its people, what you ended up producing is an ever determined generation who will fight you tooth and nail to the end. It ain't any more like 1991 where Ethiopians think that the likes of you are pro country too. We witnessed it in real time and there will be no chance for you ever again to come back to power. If that is the last option, we will see to it that there will be no more a country for you to loot.

Your uncles took the name "ye QenJib" and decided to make it their own. We did agree with you and calling you with your name sake. Those who are identifying themselves with the name Menga are also given their due recognition... :mrgreen: Why are you now blaming
others for your own choice? lol

I muse about the fact that your uncles from Planet hotel in Mekele are always pondering on the strange reality that Jawar was instrumental in chasing them out from addis. Now they think that Jawar must be the PM of the country :lol: :mrgreen: I don't blame them. :mrgreen: :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 17 Sep 2019, 18:51

Za-Ilmaknun

LET ME wakeup Addis Ababa is not Amhara property it is fed. state everyone pay tax to build Addis Ababa .. the fed. state of Addis Ababa is 10k square any Ethiopian can come and go as he want but hooligan like u try to stop them but legally the golden can come and invest in Addis Abab because it belong to him as much as it belong to all Ethiopian ... the Golden also respect the oromo right over Addis Abab out of 10km square zone should be under oromia

now even so the Golden investor have the right to invest in Addis Ababa.. if he come i will spit on his face.. the Golden job is done they going to wait for the oromo to do number on you.. just look mama Ethiopia how much progress those golden labor only to be insulted by donkey Amhara ..TPLF introduce u to democracy and u map the floor with it..

all i am saying to u is oromo are not going to argue with u about their name name that u give it to them all they have to do is ban shipment of cattle to Addis Ababa and let see what happened then ..all cattle will be exported to Arab country directly from oromia without touching Addis Ababa

now when the oromo get their turn to read poem in palace then they will call u settler, ቆማጣ፣ ቡዳ ፤ ነፍጠኛ ፤ ጠባብ፤ የድሮ ስራት ናፋቂ ፤ አፍ ብቻ ፤ ሴታሴት ድንፋታና ቀረርቶ ብቻ ። ብለው ግጥም አረገው ይነግሩሀል ታድያ አማራ ብለው እስካልጠሩ ደረስ ምንም አይነት የስድብ እርግማን አይሆንምና እየመረረህ ዋታት ።።። እሱ ሲገርምህ ። አገርህ በስላም እንሽኝሀለን ተብሎ በአሽሙር ይነገርሀል። እንደው እኔ የኦሮሞ አስተዳዳሪ ብሆን አንድ ሚሊዬን ስራ ፍት ኦሮሞዎችን በአቶቢስ አጎጉዤ ጎንደር ውስጥ ነበር የማፈስቸው ። ጫካውን መንጥራቹ ቤት ስሩ ቤዬ ጭልጥ እላለሁ። ታድያ አማሮች እነዚህ የወርቅ ሕዝቦች ካባረሩ ኦሮሞ ደስታውን አይችለውም የነሱን ቆምጮዎች አሽጎ ለመላክ።

የነጋዴው ተረት ተረት አስታውስከኝ ቅጠል፤ ፍየል እና ነብር የያዛ ነጋዴ ወንዝ ለመሻገር ፍልጎ ጅልባው አንድ ነገር ብቻ መጫን ስለሚችል ።

first round
ፍየሉን ውስዶ ቅጠሉና ነብሩን ተዋቸው ። ምክን ያቱም ነብር ቅጠል አይበላም

second round
ቅጠሉን ይዞ ሄድ ግን ቅጠሉን ከፍየሉ ጋር ከተዋቸው ፍየሉ ቅጠሉን ይበለዋል ስለዚህ ሲመለስ ፍየሉን ይዞ ተመለስ።

3rd round

ፍየሉን አውርዶ ነብሩን ይዞ ሄደና ከቅጠሉ ጋራ ትቶት ብቻውን ተመልስ

4th round
ከዚያ ፍየሉን ይዞ በመሄድ ሁሉንም አንድ በእንድ ፍየሉን ግን አንዴ በመመለስ ሁለቴ በማሻገር ማሻገሩን ጨርሶ ግዞውን ቀጠለ

did u get the moral of the story.. if the Amhara kick the oromo who settled in their district then the oromo will have excuse to kick out all Amhara settler back to Amhara state...