Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

This is how Italy build Addis Ababa

Post by Ethoash » 11 Sep 2019, 02:55

Last edited by Ethoash on 11 Sep 2019, 07:10, edited 1 time in total.

EthioRedSea

Re: This is how Italy build Addis Ababa

Post by EthioRedSea » 11 Sep 2019, 03:34

Italy has a better technology capacity than Ethiopia. But Italy cannot build Aksum oblesik or Lalibella churches. Thus potentially Ethiopia is superior to Italy.

Italy was a fascist country and has killed millions of Ethiopians with poison gasses and bullets and bombs.
Italy has killed 30000 Ethiopians in addis Abeba only.
Thus we should not see Italy as something good.

Industrialization in Africa and Asia is an onging process. China is now the super power.
Ethiopia has build roads and houses than Italy. The problem in Ethiopia is getting good political leaders with vision and selflessness. We need leaders that stand for the people of Ethiopia.

Now Italy is a dead country in Europe. Italy's crimes remain horrendous and Ethiopia might still bring Italy to court for crimes against humanity.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Sep 2019, 07:21

EthioRedSea wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 03:34
Italy has a better technology capacity than Ethiopia. But Italy cannot build Aksum oblesik or Lalibella churches. Thus potentially Ethiopia is superior to Italy.
Italy kill 3000 people because the Eritrean throw bomb at Italy because the Eritrean knows if the throw bomb in Eritrea the Italy will retaliate so they throw the bomb in Addis and you know what happened//// do u know what was the meeting was that day the Italian was going money to the poor of the poor in Addis may come to take this money but no Addis Ababa opposed Italian they were happy with ደጉ ኢጣሊያ ... why not look Eritrean if Italy is evil why would the Eritrean doesnt hate Italy like the buda Amhara hate Italy .. if u were smart u would have seen how Eritreans were snake..

Axsum build by Axumiate
Lalibella built by angle ....dont ask me that is what the buda Amhara told me..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Sep 2019, 08:18

የትህነግ rat-turned-Oromo advocate: can you write in English so I understand your illegible scribbling? KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 07:21
EthioRedSea wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 03:34
Italy kill 3000 people because the Eritrean throw bomb at Italy because the Eritrean knows if the throw bomb in Eritrea the Italy will retaliate so they throw the bomb in Addis and you know what happened//// do u know what was the meeting was that day the Italian was going money to the poor of the poor in Addis may come to take this money but no Addis Ababa opposed Italian they were happy with ደጉ ኢጣሊያ ... why not look Eritrean if Italy is evil why would the Eritrean doesnt hate Italy like the buda Amhara hate Italy .. if u were smart u would have seen how Eritreans were snake..

Axsum build by Axumiate
Lalibella built by angle ....dont ask me that is what the buda Amhara told me..