Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abdelaziz

Re: Trump ousts hawkish John Bolton...

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Sep 2019, 20:42

Bravo Trump! That bull loves wedimedhi'n's dying cursedartera though he is not as bad for Agazian-Tigray as he is for Ethiopia.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 10 Sep 2019, 21:49

Because, he decided that the illegal sanctions should be lifted?

He did it for the interest of the US, not as any favor for us. He saw how incompetent, people like the gorilla Jendaye & Susan the mice were.

The US should actually compensate Eritrea with billions of $$, for suffering caused.
Abdelaziz wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 20:42
Bravo Trump! That bull loves wedimedhi'n's dying cursedartera though he is not as bad for Agazian-Tigray as he is for Ethiopia.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 11 Sep 2019, 01:16

Nope the US does NOT Owe ISAYAS AFWRKI a penny for the Decisions he Made as the Illegal (illegitimate basturd) president of Eritrea!

No ONE Forced Isayas Afwrki and PFDJ to host Shiekh Sharif Ahmed (the Somali Islamic Unionist- Al Shabaab).

Did anyone force Isayas to host the same Shiekh Sharif Ahmed who later Betrayed Isayas and sided with Hillary Clinton?

NOPE! the US doesn't Owe Isayas Afwrki's DUMBASS for Making Stupid Decisions!

Isayas Afwrki is the Unelected Illegitimate Illegal Squatter "president" DICTATOR of 5 Million Eritreans in Eritrea, that is a MAYOR Title in the US...the US and the rest of World Recognises Isayas Afwrki as an Illegal MAYOR! not a president which he is not Legally!
Zmeselo wrote:
10 Sep 2019, 21:49

He did it for the interest of the US, not as any favor for us. He saw how incompetent, people like the gorilla Jendaye & Susan the mice were.

The US should actually compensate Eritrea with billions of $$, for suffering caused.
Abdelaziz wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 11 Sep 2019, 04:27

I know you're stupid, but go & learn the difference between the Islamic Courts, which Sheikh Sherif led and al shabaab, which appeared on the scene, thanx to the US instigated weyane invasion.

Why is she not sanctioned then, uncle Tom? :roll:

pastlast wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 01:16
Nope the US does NOT Owe ISAYAS AFWRKI a penny for the Decisions he Made as the Illegal (illegitimate basturd) president of Eritrea!

No ONE Forced Isayas Afwrki and PFDJ to host Shiekh Sharif Ahmed (the Somali Islamic Unionist- Al Shabaab).

Did anyone force Isayas to host the same Shiekh Sharif Ahmed who later Betrayed Isayas and sided with Hillary Clinton?

Isayas Afwrki is the Unelected Illegitimate Illegal Squatter "president" DICTATOR of 5 Million Eritreans in Eritrea, that is a MAYOR Title in the US...the US and the rest of World Recognises Isayas Afwrki as an Illegal MAYOR! not a president which he is not Legally!
Zmeselo wrote:

Abdelaziz wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 11 Sep 2019, 04:38

"uncle tom"? I'm not African American, I don't Care about Hillary Clinton...but you Obviously have a STUPID Factor in your THOUGHT-receiver (ie your numbskull) that somehow...Isayas Afwrki made a STUPID DEcision based on His STUPID Rationale or His Cynically Evil Rationale (hurt Eritrean People through Instigated Sanctions)!

Idiot Zmsssello....your breath smells like Isayas Afwrki's URINE!....anyways....I don't expect an argument from a mental submissive BDSM clown like yoU!....GIMPsmelllo!

Zmeselo wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 04:27
I know you're stupid, but go & learn the difference between the Islamic Courts, which Sheikh Sherif led and al shabaab, which appeared on the scene, thanx to the US instigated weyane invasion.

pastlast wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Abdelaziz wrote:

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 11 Sep 2019, 04:57

ማንም ቅኑዕ ዜጋ ሃገርና ከምዚፈልጦ፡ ኣማሪካ ዛይዀነትስ ኢስጦብያ ኢያ ንብረት ኤርትራዉያን መንዚዓን ሃጊራን ዛላ። ክንዲዝዀነዉን ቀዳምነት መንግሥቲ ኢስጦብያ ኣብ ልዕሊ ኤርትራዉያንን ኤርትራን ንዘውረዶ ኣደራዕ ይኽሓስ! ዶብናዉን አብ ባይታ ብግብሪ ኪሕንጸጽን ምምህዳራዊ አካላትና ኣብ መላእ ልዑላዊ መሬትና ብሰላም ከምዚዓዪ ይግበር። ብቃልዕ ንብረትና ዝዘረፈ መንግሥቲ ኢስጦብያ እምበር መንግሥቲ ኣማሪካ ኣይዀነን። ሽሕ እኳ ብርእሰ ምርኾሳ ንኣምን እንተዀንና፡ መንግሥቲ ኣማሪካዉን ኣብቱይ ዛይፍትሓዊ ዕገዳ ኣብ ልዕሊ ሃገርና ኣብ ምግባር ብቀንዱ ስለዝተዋስዐ ኪኽሕስ ግቡኡ ኢዩ! ንርእሰ ምርኮሳ ዛይ ንብረትካ ብምህጋር ዛይዀነስ ብስራሕ ክንበጽሖ ኢዩ እቱይ ግቡእ! ንኣብነት ካቶሊካዊት ቤተክርስትያን ፍልጠታን ንዋታን ጸጋታታን ኣወሃሂዳ ንዘመናት ዝሓነጸተን ቤት ምህሮታትን ክሊኒካትን ብዛይ ገለ ልዝብ ምስ መራሕቲ ካቶሊካዊት ቤተክርስትያን ትም ኢልኻ ምህጋር ፍትሓዊ ኣካይዳ ኣይዀነን! እታ ቤተክርስትያናዉን ብመንግሥቲ ኤርትራ አይተካሕሰትን! “ማዕጺድ ማዕጺድ ኪበሃል ኣለዎ”! ከምቱይ መንግሥቲ ኣማሪካ ብዘይፍትሒ እገዳ ኣብ ልዕሊ መንግስቲ ኤርትራ ዝገበረቶ፡ መንግሥቲ ኤርትራ ድማ ሎሚ ድሕሪ ገለመለ ዓመታት ኣብ ልዕሊ ካቶሊካዊት ቤተክርስትያን ዛይፍትሓዊ እገዳ እዩ ዚገብር ዛሎ፣ እተተባህለ መን ኣሉ ይብል! ንኩሉ ገጊዜኡ ኣለዎ በለ እቱይ ጠቢብ!

“ከምቲ ሰባት ኪገብሩልኩም እትደልይዎ፡ ንስካትኩም ድማ ከምኡ ግበሩሎም” ዝበለ መን ኢዩ!

ንሓቂ ምስ ገለጽና ንሓሶት ነሸቝርራ፣
ንጸላኢ ጥምረትና መሬት ነንገርግራ፣
ፍለጡና በሉ ንሕና ኢና ኤርትራ ራ ራ ራ!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 11 Sep 2019, 05:07

I told you already before, uncle Tom, to keep your homöerotic fantasies about PIA to yourself.

You're stupid, because you don't know the difference b/n the Islamic Courts & al shabaab.

You're a biiatch ni66a, because it's apparently ok for a white woman to meet Sheikh Sherif but not PIA.

I don't give a shít about Hillary Clinton either, but she was the boss of níggers Obama, Jendaye, Susan mice & the architect of the sanctions.

Here she is, threatening ERITREA- NOT PIA:

pastlast wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 04:38
"uncle tom"? I'm not African American, I don't Care about Hillary Clinton...but you Obviously have a STUPID Factor in your THOUGHT-receiver (ie your numbskull) that somehow...Isayas Afwrki made a STUPID DEcision based on His STUPID Rationale or His Cynically Evil Rationale (hurt Eritrean People through Instigated Sanctions)!

Idiot Zmsssello....your breath smells like Isayas Afwrki's URINE!....anyways....I don't expect an argument from a mental submissive BDSM clown like yoU!....GIMPsmelllo!

Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Abdelaziz wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 11 Sep 2019, 05:12

I already have a thread detailing everything your Stupid Isaayas Afwrki did in Getting Eritrea Sanctioned.

The Stupid Swallower is you..Zmselllo the Piece of Schit Co-cksucker of Isayas Afwrki!

I bet Hillary stuck a Rusty [deleted] in Your Mouth as a peace offering from Isayas Afwrki....Shut the fack up you are not an authority on anything...

Zmselo is a Piece of schit tool/prop for Isayas Afwrki to do as he wants!

Zmsello just know in a Public Settting I would literally shove your head into a toilet just to prove that you are not a Human Being! because you are Not a Human Being but a Piece of Schit tool of Isayas Afwrki!..

You can show your Racist views against African-Americans by calling African Americans like Obama/Rice etc .as nigg.ers! but all you are doing is presenting Eritreans as being Racist to Black People in the Americas!

But your Stupid Undiplomatic PFDJ dumbass wouldn't know nor care about that!

ONly an UNCLE TOM would Call Another Black Person, a NI.GGER!
Zmeselo wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 05:07
I told you already before, uncle Tom, to keep your homöerotic fantasies about PIA to yourself.

You're stupid, because you don't know the difference b/n the Islamic Courts & al shabaab.

You're a biiatch ni66a, because it's apparently ok for a white woman to meet Sheikh Sherif but not PIA.

I don't give a shít about Hillary Clinton either, but she was the boss of níggers Obama, Jendaye, Susan mice & the architect of the sanctions.

pastlast wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

Abdelaziz wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 11 Sep 2019, 05:29

:roll:

Tired of teaching, your ignorant weyane mind.

A "ni99er" and "uncle Tom" are a state of mind, not skin color. I'm black myself, remember?

Malcolm X wasn't a ni99er, eventhough black.

Stokely Carmichael, the black panthers etc weren't ni99s either.
pastlast wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 05:12
I already have a thread detailing everything your Stupid Isaayas Afwrki did in Getting Eritrea Sanctioned.

The Stupid Swallower is you..Zmselllo the Piece of Schit Co-cksucker of Isayas Afwrki!

I bet Hillary stuck a Rusty [deleted] in Your Mouth as a peace offering from Isayas Afwrki....Shut the fack up you are not an authority on anything...

Zmsello just know in a Public Settting I would literally shove your head into a toilet just to prove that you are not a Human Being! because you are Not a Human Being but a Piece of Schit tool of Isayas Afwrki!..

You can show your Racist views against African-Americans by calling African Americans like Obama/Rice etc .as nigg.ers! but all you are doing is presenting Eritreans as being Racist to Black People in the Americas!

Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 11 Sep 2019, 05:33

You are not a Black Panther!...You are Not a Black American!

You continuously Insult Black Africans on this Forum and else where !

You Insulted Namibia using your Cigar account!

You are an Enemy of Africa and Black People!....

Take your White Wannabe Arse somewhere else!..And Guess what Isayas Afwrki and His Cronies like you Will Get KILLED!
Zmeselo wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 05:29

Tired of teaching, your ignorant weyane mind.

A "ni99er" and "uncle Tom" are a state of mind, not skin color. I'm black myself, remember?

Malcolm X wasn't a ni99er, eventhough black.

Stokely Carmichael, the black panthers etc weren't ni99s either.
pastlast wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 05:12

Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast wrote:

Zmeselo wrote:

pastlast wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 11 Sep 2019, 06:00

You ppl, are simply hopeless.

Did I say, I was a panther?

No!

I was comparing black American, with black American.

Do you even know the term, state of mind?

Jeez!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 11 Sep 2019, 06:03

"ppl"...You are talking to me...Sharmuuta...and I'm only talking to a Sharmuuta like you! You are NOT A BLACK PANTHER!

You are NOT even a MAN! But a Luutie Sharmuuta! Again...You don't seem to realise what everyone Sees when they see you...You are a Sharmuuta!

Aren't you do for another Toilet Flush in your Mouth...ie Isayas and his friends are going to URINATE in your MOUTH again?

Go SHut use your MOUTH for Something More Useful, because Discussin and Arguing a Point is NOT One of Them!

Toilet Mouth Shut tha Fack up!
Zmeselo wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 06:00
You ppl, are simply hopeless.

Did I say, I was a panther?

No!

I was comparing black American, with black American.

Do you even know the term, state of mind?

Jeez!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 11 Sep 2019, 06:27

Here's your goddess making fun of black people, in their own church.

Maybe you ppl, can learn something:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 11 Sep 2019, 06:35

Here is your Whiskey-Urine producer (the only thing Isayas exports is his Urine in the Mouth of

Zmeslo is an EThiopian of TIgrayan ancestry!

Zmeselo wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 06:27
Here's your goddess making fun of black people, in their own church.

Maybe you ppl, can learn something:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 11 Sep 2019, 07:52

Zmeles,

i think what Ato pastlast, saying to u is know your place...and act like one.. he didnt have to give evidence to u because u yourself incriminate yourself by posting Hilary with Somalia guy(i dont know who he is )but you are asking if Hilary meet with him then it is okay for Terrorist ISISIS AWARKI TO MEET with him...

number one Hilary doesnt mind if Isisis Awarki meet with the terrorist as long as the meeting was for good but the argument was ISISIS Awarki MEETING was to supply weapon to fuel up the terrorist act.. this is number one . number two is u still compering yourself with supper power USA and demand equal treatment u thing u should not be asked why u meet with terrorist because you are sovereign nation state.... that is fine but also remember u r just become a nation with poor economy and poor people u dont want trouble with supper power so when they fk up up with blockage how illegal, dont cry... if u have no power to survived the blockage then dont run your mouth .. world is unfair even Canada and other Western counties they dont mess up with America it will crush them with economy..

i dont know how i will explain this to you መንጌ once said idiot Goat will have 9 kids, then she think she have the number so she send a message to tiger saying let us fight... she will die and her 9 kids will also will die... የፍየል ወጤጤ ልቧ ያበጠባት ፤ ዘጠኝ ትወልዳለች፤ ከነብር ትልካለች እንዋጋ ብላ፤ እሳም ትሞታለች ልጆቻም ያልቃሉ

forget all this how about ISISISIS AWARKI visiting Russia when the whole western world try to put sanction on Russia ...trust me your leader was in ever occasion to attack USA.. how soon he forget the USA was the one who give him mama Eritrea

Hilary's dialect. she was quoting a black leader... but the smart WHITE extremist and Republican try to undermine her message they concentrate on her Dialect. what is wrong even if she try to speak as black do.. it is not how Dr. Abiy does when he go to Golden he speak in Afan Golden....

do u understand what i am try to say, if u think Hilary have power over u dont run your mouth ...avoid the American and do ur thing.. you r small country should not be loooooooooooooooooooooooooook for trouble .. it look like u r still never learn u r looking for trouble ..