Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

TPLF Pressured Trump to Fire John Bolton. Success!!

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Sep 2019, 23:12

My Digital Weyane brother Awash always says "We Weyane are like elephants, we never forget." He is referring to the injustices we Weyane had suffered when the former US ambassador to the UN, John Bolton, rejected our friend Jendayi Frazer's request made on our behalf to overturn the border decision and award the town of Badme to Tigray. We don't regret the million of dollars we paid Jendayi Frazer for her services, because the money was US aid dollars to begin with, so we don't really feel like we wasted our own money. But we felt betrayed and back stabbed by John Bolton, who was supposed to be on Tigray's side. It was the darkest time of my life.

Read the injustice here....

Ambassador John Bolton, former US Permanent Representative to the UN, in his book Surrender Is Not an Option: Defending America at the United Nations readily acknowledges that although “Ethiopia had agreed on a mechanism to resolve the border dispute in 2000”, but “was welching on its deal in flat violation of its commitments.” Notably, Bolton also strongly questions the efforts of the former US Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, Jendayi Frazer, to overturn the border ruling in Ethiopia’s favor, noting, “For reasons I never understood, however, Frazer reversed course, and asked in early February [2006] to reopen the 2002 EEBC decision, which she had concluded was wrong, and award a major piece of disputed territory to Ethiopia. I was at a loss how to explain that to the Security Council, so I didn’t” (p. 347).

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: TPLF Pressured Trump to Fire John Bolton. Success!!

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Sep 2019, 01:28

John Bolton is a white faced Shabiya! He is not welcome in our Greater Republic of Tigray!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: TPLF Pressured Trump to Fire John Bolton. Success!!

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Sep 2019, 01:36

Our friend, our rock, our hero, Miss Jendayi Frazer received Tigray's highest presidential award for her efforts to bring Badme back to Tigray. Isn't she beautiful!

You are so beautiful To me
You are so beautiful To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hoped for
You're everything I need
You are so beautiful To meeeeeeeeeeee