Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

What cursed arterans and even some gudelaaaaharu envy the most is Tigrean culture takinroots again in Tigreshewa.

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Sep 2019, 21:56

Barara was dominated by Tigreans at the time Garagu Mohammed, the Turkish surrogate of Arab ancestry, invaded Ethiopia. Abeto Robel of Tigray and his troops, Tigrean troops under the command of the King's Tigrean mother, and countless many valiant Tigrean warriors from Womberta, Zobul, Bora, Tselewa, Dera, Atsbi, Geraalta, Embasenayit, etc, fought heroically defending the medieval Tigreshewan town/capital of Dawit: BARARA… bearing the now-corrupted name of Embasenayti's historic Emba-RaRa, from which Barara was derived by corrupting the sound and then writing the corrupted name as pronounced by the illiterate corruptors such as the fat'arzed gudelAmharu bi'tch Abaymado/Abayfuzo :lol: :lol:. Look at the landscape near Barara, it looks like the one around some pictursque Tembeni Highlands, and no wonder these young contemporary Tigreshewans, specifically Tembenite Tigreans like Abel Zeru, chose to do their mesmerizingly beautiful Awris show around this strikingly Temben's-like terrain.
Brother Abel is in many ways like this charismatic author, Mr Abdelaziz, who was but physically(not age-wise) much bigger than this Abel guy while growing up in Gezabanda - wildly dancing in the streets such as the Come E Stato.

Last edited by Abdelaziz on 10 Sep 2019, 22:23, edited 2 times in total.

Abdelaziz

Re: What cursed arterans and even some gudelaaaaharu envy the most is Tigrean culture takinroots again in Tigreshewa.

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Sep 2019, 22:16

Wowww someone is corrupting my posts... causing many typos... before, during and after I type and submit my posts.