Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

The 7th king once said:"I can't imagine Ethiopia, much less Tigray or cursedartera, survive with out Agame."

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Sep 2019, 16:51

Before he was infected by the quzema virus create by Wedimedhin's Ezema laboratory, working hard in order to weaken Amharu and Tegaru, the 7th king once proudly said this historical truism: "I can't imagine Ethiopia, much less Tigray or cursedartera, to survive with out Agame."
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 10 Sep 2019, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

Abdelaziz

Re: The 7th king once said:"I can't imagine Ethiopia, muchless Tigray or cursedartera, survive with out Agame."

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Sep 2019, 17:05

Amazingly the trachoma victim GudelAmharit prostitute Abaymado hailing from Eribekentu tries to make us believe that the world-famous, BEAUTIFUL, SLENDER, SMART, KIND, KINDA FIT AND TALL (MOST OF THEM) Tigrean women "are fat".... kkkkkkkkk WHAT SHE CAlls dubilbil like potatoes, meaning, those who are just like her are, HAD SHE KNOWN THEEM VERY CLOSELY, for the most part,midget fugly and fat VISITORS, Abaymados, JUST LIKE HER. This is fact. But having said that, Like Sadacha Maccca said, there are beauties in every ethnic group (Oromo ladies are beautiful charming and sexy….. just like THE REMARKABLY "EMUASHITEYS/sHIKORINAS" AKA Tigrean women . I ALSO ADMIT MINJAR WOMEN, MY HALF-WAY RELATIVES, ARE EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL.
But mind you, the ones I post here are musicians , average Tigrean ladies and not beauty queens, but still they are among the best women I can find in Ethioipian youtube posts.
Look how slender Tigrean ladies are.
he 7th king once said : I can't imagine Ethiopia, muchless Tigray or cursedartera, survive with out Agame.

Abdelaziz

Re: The 7th king once said:"I can't imagine Ethiopia, muchless Tigray or cursedartera, survive with out Agame."

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Sep 2019, 17:21

DO YOU SEE HOW CHARMING, BEAUTIFUL, TALL AND SLENDER-BUILT THESE GERAALTA WOMEN ARE? FOR HOW MANY MILLION YEARS DOES THE FUNGA ABAYMADO-( THE GUMAMA/ QONDAF BI'TCH KNOWN TO BE DATING BOAYALEW AND EJOLIES THAT SCARE HIS ADP-) -HAS TO UNDERGO EVOLUTION TO BECOME LIKE THESE AGAZIAN GERAAALTAN WOMEN? YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE: 10 MILLION YEARS.

Abdelaziz

Re: The 7th king once said:"I can't imagine Ethiopia, much less Tigray or cursedartera, survive with out Agame."

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Sep 2019, 17:32

TIGREAN WOMEN ARE HONEST, THEY ARE BEAUTIES BUT THEY DO NOT SHOW HAUTIGNESS, UNLIKE THE FAT, FUGLY GUDELAMHARU BI'TCHES LIKE ABAYMADO AND THE CURSED AR'TEANTRANNOIES LIKE TARIK, ESTER, ASMERINE GONDERIWA,ETC.
SLENDER WOMAN =GUAL TIGRAY.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: The 7th king once said:"I can't imagine Ethiopia, much less Tigray or cursedartera, survive with out Agame."

Post by Hawzen » 10 Sep 2019, 17:39

Sister Abi-gail,

If the Nigerian man could live without the deformed stinky behind of yours, I don't see any reason why Ethiopia can't live without the beggar killil Tigray.... :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

May God bless Ethiopia and the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Sep 2019, 18:57

You are even here , you bi'tch ,you must be eager to be banged. Meshrefet Hawzen, why do you want to hand your hamasenay orifices to a monkey Nigerian when you have a handsome Agazian-Tigraway stud, virtual superman, this charismatic ar'teran-bi'tches and and ar'teran-[deleted] tormenter, who really knows how to lift you u from bed and throw you on the couch, just by inserting his manpole into your qulkaqorchamie rearend, and systematically teardown all your cursedar'teran orifices?? Trust me, you ae my bi'tch, I know you are hugging my manpole as you read this will d kissing my manballs. I just know how to peek your craving for my agazian manmeat :roll:. You are totally Mitri now , I think of you like that after I de'flowered all you Ha ha'masenay holes. Illiterate gualarbaaa tra'nny.