Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale

The Mighty Shaebia Eritrean Government & The Ethiopian Amara People Are Well Prepared To Destroy The Woyane T.P.L.F. Now

Post by Tog Wajale » 09 Sep 2019, 23:59

The Mighty Shaebia Eritrean Government & The Ethiopian Amara People Are Well Prepared Ready Once For All To Exterminate/ Eleminate The Dedebit Woorgach T.P.L.F. Woyane Former Criminals Leaders Now.

Abdelaziz

Re: The Mighty Shaebia Eritrean Government & The Ethiopian Amara People Are Well Prepared To Destroy The Woyane T.P.L.F.

Post by Abdelaziz » 10 Sep 2019, 00:10

gonderiwa/asmerine /togwonchare, etc;All I know is your dkhugger Hamashenay-Gonderam diqala rearend is itching to be royally demolished by my angry anaconda.

Tog Wajale

Re: The Mighty Shaebia Eritrean Government & The Ethiopian Amara People Are Well Prepared To Destroy The Woyane T.P.L.F.

Post by Tog Wajale » 10 Sep 2019, 17:19

The Mighty Shaebia Eritrea & Ethiopian Amara People Are Ready More Than Enough. Just Waiting For Green Light From H.E. President Esias Afewerki The Gandhi Of Africa. There Will Be No Mercy At All Every Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Former Criminals Leaders Either Will Be Killed In Spots Or Arrested & Ready To Be Sent To Dahlak Island Special Prison For Woyane T.P.L.F. Constructed Completed Already.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 11 Sep 2019, 12:32

Thanks God Rain Season It Ends & Geez New Years Celebration. Now We Are Ready To Eliminate/ Exterminate The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F Woyane Former Criminals Leadership Hiding In Mekelle And Adwa Fancy Hotels. If Ethiopia & Eritrea Are Going To Live Side By Side In PeaceFul Coexistence Inviroments, We Must Aresst Or Kill The Cancerous Creatures Woyane T.P.L.F. Formers Leaders Now. We Are Just Waiting For Green Light From Gandhi Of Africa H.E President Esias Afewerki