Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

Ethio 360 Media: የርዕዮት ዓለሙ እንግዳና የመሀይም ዓይነት ቃለ ምልልስ። A response out of ignorance or negligence?

Post by AbebeB » 09 Sep 2019, 18:35

የኢትዮዽያ (የአማራ) ኦርቶዶክስ ቤ/ክርስቲያን የመንግስትን መዋቅር መከተል ብቻ ሳይሆን የአማራ ያልሆነን መንግስት ተቃውማ በስደት ነበር የኖረችው።

ለምሳሌ፣
1. ሥልጣን ከዛጉዌ (አገው) ሥረወ መንግስት ወደ አማርኛ ሥረወ መንግስት እንዲዛወር በካድሬነት ሠርታለች።
2. ሥልጣን ከደርግ (አማራ) ሥረወ መንግስት ወደ ትግረ ሥረወ መንግስት ሲዛወር ኮብልላ በውጭ ሀገር በካድሬነት ሠርታለች።
3. ሥልጣን ከትግረ ሥረወ መንግስት ወደ ኦሮሞ ሥረወ መንግስት ሲዛወር በተቃውሞ መናጥና ለኦሮሚያ ክልል መጽናት ጥላቻዋን ለመግለጽ በተቃውሞ ካድሬነት እየሠራች ነው።

ሌላው ቢቀር ኦሮምኛን አውግዙ እያለች በልደታ ቤ/ክርስቲያን (ፊንፊኔ)፣ በሰሜን ሽዋ (ፊቼ አካባቢ)፣ በአምቦና ሌሎች ቦታዎች ፀረ- ኦሮሞና ፀረ-አፋን ኦሮሞ ፖለቲካዊ ትግሏን ገፍታበታለች።

Link:

AbebeB
Member+

Re: Ethio 360 Media: የርዕዮት ዓለሙ እንግዳና የመሀይም ዓይነት ቃለ ምልልስ። A response out of ignorance or negligence?

Post by AbebeB » 09 Sep 2019, 19:13

Please wait, video is loading...

gearhead
Member+

Re: Ethio 360 Media: የርዕዮት ዓለሙ እንግዳና የመሀይም ዓይነት ቃለ ምልልስ። A response out of ignorance or negligence?

Post by gearhead » 09 Sep 2019, 19:42

Ignorance or Negligence? I think it is more pf henious and willful crime where a language iself is used to make the two words mean anything you want to?

Such is the case with logic unbound amharic, the obvious in any other language and culture becomes an act of pulling teeth and eventually fatigues and breaks down every institution that uses it to form a bond, even to a household level!

This language caused disturbance phenomenon has been observed by the users of the language, they have coined a term for it! የቁዋንቋ መደበላለቅ አጋጠመን when trivial matters breakup institutions, organizations and mariages and households. Just by the number of funnerals that i have attended, the suicide rate of amhara men in US is perhaps one of the highest; and my guess is that it has to do with the crisis that the irrationality of the language creates on them and their families!