Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Bizzare conditions in Eritrea, Saudi Arabia's alleged donation

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 09 Sep 2019, 08:00

Lets start with the Bizzare. And this is wedi medhin berad's presidential decree

A Farmer in some remote Villages in Eritrea should notify the authority in advance If they are about sell an ox, a cow or goats. Once the poor Farmer sells the ox, he doesn't have the right to keep all the money in his posession. But he is commanded by the authority to depose some of the money in one of wedi medhin berad's bank. This is wedi medhin berad's genius way to fight hyperinflation by the way.

If the poor Farmer is going to have a marriage, graduation or any events which require capital and wants to pull out his money from the bank. He is required to write a long list to the authority , how much money he is going to spend in the festivity. Afterwards, The authority estimates how many kilos of onion, tomato, pepper, shiro, clothing will be enough to have the party and approve the withdrawl accordingly. Bizzare and strange. Not even a hardcore communist Albania used this method. ኪድ ኣይትበሎ ከምዝኸይድ ግበሮ እዩ ስራሕ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ.

Saudi Arabia's donated armament to Eritrea

I have always advocated that Eritrea should exploit our strategic and geographical location to our maximum advantage. But, If the news is true that Saudi Arabia has indeed offered the armament we viewed in different social media, it is indeed a very bad news. Mainly, the weapons we saw in the footage were the same armoured whicles who quelled and dispersed the peacefull demonstrators in Manama Bahrain. The question is, Is wedi medhin berad preparing for the worst, to kill Eritreans the same way, he maimed and killed the disabled veteran fighters in mai habar in broad day light? Time will tell.

These kind of weapons are not meant for external enemey but for internal ones

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Bizzare conditions in Eritrea, Saudi Arabia's alleged donation

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Sep 2019, 08:15

But how are people here to believe what you say is true, when you don't provide any documentary evidence; like the command you claimed the govt imposes on the farmers about their money?

Can you show us, what the "presidential decree" looks like?

Or are we to just take your word for it, like it's Bible?

What we know is the prices are going down:

Last edited by Zmeselo on 09 Sep 2019, 08:39, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 09 Sep 2019, 08:30

Another Bizzare ወዲ መድሕን በራድ practice.

Youngsters Whose parents are in the Diaspora are not allowed to obtain their eritrean passport in Asmara, but the minute they cross the border (often "illegal" and enter Sudan, voila, they receive their passport. መንግስቲ ማለት ጸገማት ህዝቡ ተረዲኡ, ጸገም ክፈትሕ ዝፍትን እዩ. ናይ ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ንዕቀትን ኢክትን ግን ብኣንጻሩ እዩ.

another bizarre ወዲ መድሕን በራድ
Practice.

Eritreans can obtain their passports in Sudan, Kenya and Uganda but not in Eritrea and Ethiopia. Does this practice got to do with Tedemeral

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 09 Sep 2019, 13:06

Did you mean passport or meninet/ID? Minors get ID without ID# on it

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 Sep 2019, 14:00

Zmeselo wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 08:15
But how are people here to believe what you say is true, when you don't provide any documentary evidence; like the command you claimed the govt imposes on the farmers about their money?

Hahaha...

You need evidence?

Ask any average eritrean who just returned from eritrea recently after paying a visit. He/she will tell you that the people read such decrees hanged on walls in every eri city or town albeit not officially "proclaimed" in any of hgdef's news outlets.

Do not take my word for it. Ask any eri who just returned from eritrea irrespective if he/she pro or anti higdef.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 09 Sep 2019, 14:12

Keren

Zmeselo is blind follower. He can easily verify but you are asking too much. It's like asking a blind to play tennis. Don't underestimate the power of a turned off brain.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Sep 2019, 14:19

I know that!

I just posted a tweet, showing just that.

But that's not the decree, arawit is talking about. He's talking about the president micromanaging the farmers, to the level that they've to show how much potatoes & onions they need to buy for a wedding?

Really? :lol:

Besides if he knows there's a "presidential decree", then he should show us what that decree looks like. We can't be expected to take any "biela- below", as fact. Are we?
kerenite wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 14:00
Zmeselo wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 08:15

Hahaha...

You need evidence?

Ask any average eritrean who just returned from eritrea recently after paying a visit. He/she will tell you that the people read such decrees hanged on walls in every eri city or town albeit not officially "proclaimed" in any of hgdef's news outlets.

Do not take my word for it. Ask any eri who just returned from eritrea irrespective if he/she pro or anti higdef.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Sep 2019, 14:23

Yet, you're always fascinated by what this "blind follower" has to say.

Infact, your lap it up like a dog. :mrgreen:
eden wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 14:12
Keren

Zmeselo is blind follower. He can easily verify but you are asking too much. It's like asking a blind to play tennis. Don't underestimate the power of a turned off brain.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 Sep 2019, 15:09

eden wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 14:12
Keren

Just a minor correction.

I ain't Keren rather wedi keren or kerenite.

Keren is one of our beautiful cities in eritrea and I am a human-being and not a town or city or village.

Ditto?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Sep 2019, 15:38

In the country the citizens extremely trained and armed to teeth need what?
Aboy ajewejew must be at it. Please put your Smirnoff bottle away and have let yourself time to sober. What a retard!

ሳንፈልግ አታስቀን ባክህ ... የሆንክቅንቅናም አጋሜ :P

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 09 Sep 2019, 17:17

Zmeselo and Fed_up,

Why do you bother to respond to these agame wedi Atarit, eden and Agamit. I am sure you have noticed by now that whenever something good about Eritrea comes up, these agames, alogn with agmash, are ready to exspress their frustration.

I wonder what is going to happen to these trash agames as Agameland goes down the drain and Eritrea soars? What awaits the rest of their lives is the misery of seeing Eritrea rise and rise. I have absolutely no pity for these crab.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Sep 2019, 18:10

Brother sesame, had they written about anything else but Eritrea, I personally wouldn't bother.

When we don't respond about Eritrea, there's a risk that what they say can be taken as facts. This forum, has tens of thousands of readers.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 09 Sep 2019, 19:52

Zmeselo

It's ok to defend eritrea but not HGDEF

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Sep 2019, 20:00

HGDEF can defend itself, believe you me. It doesn't need my help.

What goes on in this forum, on the other hand, is that Eritrea & Eritreans are insulted using the cover of HGDEF or PIA.

Plus I'm sure, eventhough I don't have the statistics readily in my hands and based upon conference attendance and such, that 90+% of Eritreans are HGDEF supporters.
eden wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 19:52
Zmeselo

It's ok to defend eritrea but not HGDEF