Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

The Trump Administration, Praises Eritrea.

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Sep 2019, 14:31

(Courtesy of: Biz)

11 minutes ago
The definition of money laundering = the concealment of the origins of illegally obtained money, typically by means of transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses.

The one group, that Eritrea has to make sure it doesn't allow to launder blood money stolen from generations of Ethiopians and Metec is Weyane.

Weyane and Tigrayans are salivating at the opportunity to invest (money launder) their stolen money from Metec into hotels on the Red Sea coast of Eritrea in Massawa and the Dahlak chain of islands and turn it into legitimate businesses, effectively laundering it. I'm sure the United States knows exactly how much aid money TPLF has stolen from Ethiopia and will be working with Eritrea to make sure it is not laundered, and that it is given back to Ethiopia. Eritrea has to carefully vet any investments that comes from an Ethiopian citizen, to make sure it can not be traced back to a TPLF official.

By the way, moments like this is when I reluctantly say thank God Trump is President because I know if Obama or a Democrat was still in power, Susan Rice would be working hard to not only keep Eritrea down and isolated but also help TPLF keep its ill gotten money by protecting it; because some of TPLF's blood money always came back to her and other Democrats in the form of lobbying dollars through the law firms that she and the other Democrats were associated with.

Although I have many dislikes regarding Trump, when it comes to Eritrea I say thank God he is President. But, what do I know? I just know things are better under Trump for Eritrea, and worse for the TPLF.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 09 Sep 2019, 15:40, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: The Trump Administration, Praises Eritrea.

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Sep 2019, 14:34

Yemane G. Meskel (@hawelti) Tweeted:

President Isaias Afwerki met today in Abu Dhabi with Crown Prince Sheikh Mohamed bin Zaid al Nahyan & discussed in greater depth progress registered to-date in the multi-faceted bilateral ties between the two countries, as well as regional issues of common concern.

President Isaias had separately met with Vice PM & Minister of Presidential Affairs Sheikh Mensour bin Zaid al Nayhan; & Education Minister Dr. Hussein Alhamadi yesterday.

The President will meet with Mr. Khaldun Almubarek, Chairman of Mubadelah (Emirates Investments) later today.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Sep 2019, 14:38

Rahel Tewelde (@RahelTewelde11) Tweeted:

He is turning the land into a beautiful tourist site, regardless of his disablities. 16kms from Asmara, on the way to Massawa. He breeds bees, and works day and night to make the land green. Desta, lost one eye and two hands in the war for Eritrean Independence.

Hero!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Sep 2019, 14:52

የቀድሞ ጠቅላይ ሚንስትር ታምራት ላይኔ: ኢትዮጵያና እና ኤርትራን አስመልክቶ ያወጡት ሚስጥር::

I just wish the former PM had mentioned the Tgray manifesto & the dream of a Republic by the weyane, instead of simplifying the issue merely as an EPLF- TPLF rivalry.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Sep 2019, 16:27

Mohamed bin Zayed, President of Eritrea deepen cooperation ties

http://www.sharjah24.ae/en/uae/202822/M ... ation-ties

Monday 09, September 2019

Sharjah 24 – WAM: His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, received on Monday in Abu Dhabi, President Isaias Afwerki of Eritrea.

Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed welcomed President Afwerki and expressed the hope that his visit will contribute to deepening ties of cooperation between the UAE and Eritrea for the benefit of the two friendly peoples.

During the meeting, which was attended by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs, Sheikh Mohamed and President Afwerki explored ties between the two countries, and means to develop them for their mutual interest and that of their peoples. They also discussed regional and international developments and exchanged views on them.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 Sep 2019, 18:46

Finally!! Good to have wise leaders in America’s helm of power.

Zmeselo wrote:
09 Sep 2019, 14:31

(Courtesy of: Biz)

11 minutes ago
The definition of money laundering = the concealment of the origins of illegally obtained money, typically by means of transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses.

The one group, that Eritrea has to make sure it doesn't allow to launder blood money stolen from generations of Ethiopians and Metec is Weyane.

Weyane and Tigrayans are salivating at the opportunity to invest (money launder) their stolen money from Metec into hotels on the Red Sea coast of Eritrea in Massawa and the Dahlak chain of islands and turn it into legitimate businesses, effectively laundering it. I'm sure the United States knows exactly how much aid money TPLF has stolen from Ethiopia and will be working with Eritrea to make sure it is not laundered, and that it is given back to Ethiopia. Eritrea has to carefully vet any investments that comes from an Ethiopian citizen, to make sure it can not be traced back to a TPLF official.

By the way, moments like this is when I reluctantly say thank God Trump is President because I know if Obama or a Democrat was still in power, Susan Rice would be working hard to not only keep Eritrea down and isolated but also help TPLF keep its ill gotten money by protecting it; because some of TPLF's blood money always came back to her and other Democrats in the form of lobbying dollars through the law firms that she and the other Democrats were associated with.

Although I have many dislikes regarding Trump, when it comes to Eritrea I say thank God he is President. But, what do I know? I just know things are better under Trump for Eritrea, and worse for the TPLF.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 09 Sep 2019, 19:00

26 April, 1997.

Eritreans are nationalistic & cohesive to a fault....They don't want to be slaves to any foreign donor country. They want economic self-sufficiency and they want to do it their way and with their own blood and sweat.