Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

@Yoni Maga: ግን ያልገባህ ነገር አለ፡፡ ስለ ግዕዝ ፊደልም ሆነ ሚንሊክ ጉዳይ (rhetoric) ኦሮሞና የደቡብ ጭቁን ሕዝቦች እኮ ይግባባሉ፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 09 Sep 2019, 10:07

Yon Magna asks two conditions to totally join Oromo cause: the Oromo alphabet and colonial history of Menelik II, king of Abyssinia.

In both cases, Yoni seems to go on the wrong side of history. We call Afaan Oromo with all the rights and privileges the Oromo nation wants to exercise. The Latin alphabet is all welcomed to all other Cushitic languages. Geeze fidel have no fate than to be kept in museum. Know that Amharic seems to have no potential to exist.

So, our friend Yoni, keep on examining history and considering truth. You must stand to restore your Agew nation's history usurped by the dikuman Amhara rulers.
Please wait, video is loading...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: @Yoni Maga: ግን ያልገባህ ነገር አለ፡፡ ስለ ግዕዝ ፊደልም ሆነ ሚንሊክ ጉዳይ (rhetoric) ኦሮሞና የደቡብ ጭቁን ሕዝቦች እኮ ይግባባሉ፡፡

Post by Ethoash » 09 Sep 2019, 10:49

AbebeB

“ቋ” ለመፃፍ u have to type {qwa} just to write “ቋ”

for example to write Yoni Magna

i have to type the following ‘yeene maNa} will produce ዬኒ ማኛ as u can see the Amharic ፊደል only 4 ፊደል but to produce this ፊደል have have to use 9 Latin alphabet ...

አሁን ደግሞ አበበን እንፃፍ we have to use 6 Latin alphabet .{'ebaba}to produce 3 ፊደል...

so the Amhara try to fool us saying there ፊደል took few ፊደል then the oromo Latin alphabet

e/ä u i a ē ə o wa
h ሀ ሁ ሂ ሃ ሄ ህ ሆ

as u can see to write ሀ u have to type {h }and{ e} to write ሁ you have to type {h} and {u}

so there is no typewriter that write digital ፊደል… when u type ሂ if u have to press two key then the propose is defeated, the Amhara have a point had they press only one key to produce all the ፊደል...…. as of now they Amhric using consent and vowels to produce one ፊደል even sometime u need three key to produce one ፊደል....

AbebeB
Member+

Re: @Yoni Maga: ግን ያልገባህ ነገር አለ፡፡ ስለ ግዕዝ ፊደልም ሆነ ሚንሊክ ጉዳይ (rhetoric) ኦሮሞና የደቡብ ጭቁን ሕዝቦች እኮ ይግባባሉ፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 09 Sep 2019, 12:56

Ethoash,
1. Let us call and write based on how we call this: ቋ & ኳ. It goes like wrote above. Such a boring way of long and many sound
2. Let us write the following and differentiate its meaning based on what we wrote: አለ:: Is this to mean exist (አለ) or to mean said (አለ)። It you try to create differentiation symbol, computer is gonna say to you idiot.

Let me tell you that I lost my lap top because of the password mix with Amharic script (Geez0. When I protected with password and shut my lap top it was on Amharic script. When I open, it said no to you stupid.

We hope no Amharic people will invent technology in near millennia to curtail this problem. So why we suffer. Note that both Geeze and Latin alphabet are borrowed materials for the Oromo Nation.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 09 Sep 2019, 13:11

Ethoash,
We are heading here. I prepaid and invited you the following.
Please wait, video is loading...