Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: The Eritrean Afar State in Exile

Post by Digital Weyane » 31 Aug 2019, 14:55

Our dear beloved Digital Weyane leader AbyssniaLady/eden/kerenite/almaze,

I love to list all your wonderful nicknames when I feel the need to congratulate you on a job well done. I would like to compliment your amazing thread by adding relevant clauses from our TPLF manifesto that support your great idea of bringing the Afar region back to her motherland, the Republic of Greater Tigray.

This is what our amazing TPLF manifesto says:

• a) A Tigryan is defined as anybody that speaks the language of Tigrigna including those who live outside Tigray, the Kunamas, the Sahos, the Afar and the Taltal, the Agew, and the Welkait.

b) The geographic boundaries of Tigray extend to the borders of the Sudan including the lands of Humera and Welkait from the region of Begemidir in Ethiopia, the land defined by Alewuha which extends down to the regions of Wollo and including Alamata, Ashengie, and Kobo, and Eritrean Kunama, the Saho and Afar lands including Assab.

C) The final goal of the TPLF is to secede from Ethiopia as an independent “Republic of Greater Tigray” by liberating the lands and peoples of Tigray.

Zack

Post by Zack » 31 Aug 2019, 15:08

Abbesinian lady is nor a Somali but she is a galla. Insulting somalis because of what a galla says I don't know. Somali bantus are only 5 percent of Somalis. Not that bantus are bad they are hard working somalis

Dr Zackovich

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 31 Aug 2019, 16:56

Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 04 Sep 2019, 05:39, edited 1 time in total.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 31 Aug 2019, 17:04

I can tell you one thing. I don't need to accept your retard way of being Eritrean. In your mine, you need to accept Shabia to be accepted into Eritrean fold. That's just bogus. And unlike the rest of Ethiopians, the person who didn't like your eye color had the same color of eyes, albeit half.
As usual, my problem is with the murderous thug leaders and their blind followers. Starving and weak Eritrea is never good for Ethiopia.
It's TPLF and ሕግደፍ that believe in making others suffer to show their prosperity.

quindibu wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 15:36
simbe11 wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 15:17
When you start to think weakening your neighbors make you strong, that's when you start digging you own grave. Shabia though weak and landlocked Ethiopia will benefit Eritrea. Making Ethiopia dependent on Eritrea for it's trade and force it to pay higher service rates in addition to dumping Eritrean goods.
That calculation is proven wrong and we all witnessed the misery of the ER people. We don't need to do the same mistake. this tactic only serve extending the rule of dead regimes.
Weak and divided Eritrea in never good neither for the people of Eritrea nor Ethiopia.
Did I miss something here?🤔

The same people who didn't like the color of my eyes yesterday somehow are seeking my brotherhood, and begging me to open my heart and border for them today! I know your zero-sum mentality. Even with that, who depends on whom Eden? :P
BTW? Have you ever in your history survived without donated wheat? Shameless retard!

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 31 Aug 2019, 17:09

ደሃ በህልሙ ቅቤ ባይበላ .......
TPLF and it's dead dream are funny.

ለእውነተኛ ሕወሃት ደጋፊዎች

ሕወሃት ለቀብር ይህን ያህል አትፈጅም። ራቅ አድርጋችሁ ቅበሯት

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 31 Aug 2019, 21:49

Somali Bantu Abby Lady,

I know for fact you are one ugly gorilla from Ogaden. The Oromos are decent, and you are not one of them. BTW, your nappy hair betwe---en your le--gs, I understand is damaging your sh---itty hole. You eat hyena, you look like hyenas and you act like hyenas. :lol: BTW, on what occasions do you feast on Hyena's meat ? :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 01 Sep 2019, 01:34

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
31 Aug 2019, 16:56
19 years ago, al marhum Meles Zenawi said " if we decide against using Assab, then the fate of Assab would remain to be a mere source of drinking water for camels..”
AbyssiniaLady

The Golden kid was right at 2 level

1. The buda Amhara convinced Ethiopia will die out if we lose Assab.ኤርትራ ሄደች ማለት ፤ የኢትዬዽያ አንገት እንደዶሮ አንገት ተቆረጠ ማለት ነው። ብለው የልብ ልብ ለኤርትራኖች ስጥተው አስገነጠሏት ...

2. The Eritrean buy in to አንገቷ የተቆረጠች ዶሮ theory and feel they have us by throat... they declare they going to be like Singapore

3. so in short meles proved the Eritrean they cant live without us but we can live without Eritrea or Assab

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 02 Sep 2019, 16:33

...........................................................................................
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 04 Sep 2019, 05:39, edited 1 time in total.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 03 Sep 2019, 07:56

I take note that Eritrean retards (Cigar and Aurora) are giving themselves free passes to insult the same Somalis who have been supporting Eritreans and their cause for donkey's years - and that decent Eritreans on this forum are not saying anything about this unprovoked and unwarranted verbal assault! We will not tolerate this.

As for Afars, it's ridiculous to suggest that they should regroup themselves into a one single country! They live in their ancestral lands, which happen to be in Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Djibouti. They are not guests for anyone; thus, their right to the principle of self-determination embodied in Article I of the Charter of the United Nations and other international and regional instruments must be fully respected. By virtue of that right they should freely determine their political status and also freely pursue their economic, social and cultural developments. It's entirely up to them to even fuc.k out of the whole Africa and move to somewhere else.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 03 Sep 2019, 12:05

Somaliman,

Unprovoked you say ? :evil: Why don't you control the Ogadeni Somali bi-itch sister of yours from interfering in Eritrean affairs ? BTW, do you know Eritrea was sanctioned because of useless and violent , unorganized affairs of a country called Somalia. Siad was not supporting the Eritrean cause out of good heart, so don't give us the bleeding heart :lol: If you are legitimate, target the evil Somali bi-tch who calls herself abbysinyan lady. Talk about inferiority complex there. :lol:

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 03 Sep 2019, 13:23

........................................................................................
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 04 Sep 2019, 05:40, edited 1 time in total.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 03 Sep 2019, 13:26

Restoring the Dignity of the Eritrean Afar People

https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer ... .pdf&hl=en

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 03 Sep 2019, 14:39

Aurora wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 12:05
Somaliman,

Unprovoked you say ? :evil: Why don't you control the Ogadeni Somali [deleted] sister of yours from interfering in Eritrean affairs ? BTW, do you know Eritrea was sanctioned because of useless and violent , unorganized affairs of a country called Somalia. Siad was not supporting the Eritrean cause out of good heart, so don't give us the bleeding heart :lol: If you are legitimate, target the evil Somali bi-tch who calls herself abbysinyan lady. Talk about inferiority complex there. :lol:

You're an absolute retard talking through his arse that is not worth anyone's time. You should rather learn how to talk through your mouth before you start talking about anything. And if you ever decide to follow my advice and start talking through your mouth, make sure you still wipe it as you would be likely to have tiny bits of shi.t around your lips! I'm not insulting you, I'm just describing you and trying to redress you for the better!

Stop making baseless assumptions, you despicable little cretin. You haven't got a clue about who she is. She's not Somali. However, her assessment regarding Afar people is both very legitimate and faithfully correct - and be assured no one gives a flying fuc.k about what an untamed little donkey like you thinks about in this regard.

What do you know about Eritrean cause, when you're the same ones who are naming and shaming Eritrea globally (despite the fact that very few people even know its existence) for a damn refugee status that's often refused for most of you. You keep demonising your Eritrea across the globe, but you come here farting about it! Fuc.k you, little donkey! I would slap you right in the face, but that would be animal abuse!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 03 Sep 2019, 15:04

Somaliman wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 07:56
I take note that Eritrean retards (Cigar and Aurora) are giving themselves free passes to insult the same Somalis who have been supporting Eritreans and their cause for donkey's years - and that decent Eritreans on this forum are not saying anything about this unprovoked and unwarranted verbal assault! We will not tolerate this.

As for Afars, it's ridiculous to suggest that they should regroup themselves into a one single country! They live in their ancestral lands, which happen to be in Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Djibouti. They are not guests for anyone; thus, their right to the principle of self-determination embodied in Article I of the Charter of the United Nations and other international and regional instruments must be fully respected. By virtue of that right they should freely determine their political status and also freely pursue their economic, social and cultural developments. It's entirely up to them to even fuc.k out of the whole Africa and move to somewhere else.
My somali brother,

No country in the world has stood by us during our struggle for indepedence other than our somali brothers.

Issayas afwerki was holding not a regular somali national passport rather a diplomatic one same as his cousin meles zenawi at a time when the arabs refused to grant a passport to an eritrean combatant.

Even the famous eri the head of the PLF osman saleh sabe has mentioned it in one of his interviews (hey I ain't one of his fans)

Finally,

The majority of eris will always remember who stood by them in dire time and who not.

Thank you our somali brothers.

Aurora

Post by Aurora » 03 Sep 2019, 15:48

Somali man,

Bantu man, why attack the messenger. It takes you a whole page to spit a garbage that you are. You are Somali aren't you ? You are human garbage if you ask me, shebab man. :lol: You are not known to reason nor do you have any class than to open your filthy mouth that you are known for. Go eat a hyeana for lunch, you look like one anyway. :evil:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 03 Sep 2019, 15:48

kerenite wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 15:04
Somaliman wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 07:56

My somali brother,

No country in the world has stood by us during our struggle for indepedence other than our somali brothers.

Issayas afwerki was holding not a regular somali national passport rather a diplomatic one same as his cousin meles zenawi at a time when the arabs refused to grant a passport to an eritrean combatant.

Even the famous eri the head of the PLF osman saleh sabe has mentioned it in one of his interviews (hey I ain't one of his fans)

Finally,

The majority of eris will always remember who stood by them in dire time and who not.

Thank you our somali brothers.

Not only did Somalia lent a brotherly helping hand to Eritrea and its dissidents in the past, including granting some of Eritrean officials the Somali citizenship, such as the current Eritrean Ambassador in Japan, but also no Somali believed the ill-founded accusation of Eritrea supporting Al-Shabab, fabricated by Meles (May he rot in hell). We Somalis (at least from Somalia) have always had sympathy for Eritrean people, to date. While Ethiopia has been working day and night to date on the fracturing and annihilation of Somalia, President Issaias's interference in Somalia affairs was limited to inviting opposing factions to Asmara in good faith for dialogue in 2007.

YAY

Re: The Eritrean Afar State in Exile (Eretriyah Qafarih Konnabna Demokraasil Daabisenno)

Post by YAY » 03 Sep 2019, 18:38

Dear AbyssiniaLady: The idea of ethnic federation in Eritrea is noted, but improbable

I know very little about The Eritrean Aafar State in Exile (TEASE): the organization, or its aims, members and activities. Its name sounds pompous, but regardless, it is the right of any Eritrean individual or group to propose and pursue any political goals they believed would be good for the Eritrean people in general. The project would not materialize unless the majority of the citizens of Eritrea support it. I hope TEASE would try to peacefully convince most citizens in Eritrea, where the overwhelming majority of the people are.

I have previously explored the idea of possibly forming a federal state of Biherat in Eritrea. It is, however, my estimation that ethnic federalism is not supported by many in Eritrea. In the past, it was mainly because Etiyopiyan irredentists were doing all they can to weaken the unity of the Eritrean people and possess a sea port of their own at Assab. But now that Eritrea is a sovereign nation, we can more freely consider if we do have a real need for an ethno-linguistic federation.TEASE has the burden of convincing us. A federation is often successful (like the Swiss ethno-linguistic-based Confederation) if it is arranged by preexisting (already established, distinct entities, whose physical and psychological boundaries are clearly defined, etc.) political units.

The Biherat in Eritrea, without exception, do not have, at least, any established political associations, leadership, common Biher laws, or defined territories, etc. to speak of. Just hearing the rights of aboriginal people in Canada does not necessarily mean it is good for Eritrea and applicable in the Eritrean context. You, AbyssiniaLady, for example, have already triggered a disagreement with the State of Eritrea regarding the borders of Dankalia.

Another topic TEASE raises is about the Eritrean Aafar being an indigenous people; without explaining how to determine who is an indigenous group and who is not an indigenous (or native) group in Eritrea. TEASE does not specify if its proposal includes excluding other Eritreans residing and doing business in Dankalia, Eritrea. If TEASE does not exclude non-Aafari Eritreans, then, why does its proposed federal unit be organized as an exclusive ethno-linguistic Aafar unit? There are many unresolved issues, including an accepted legal definition of the so-called indigenous people.

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
30 Aug 2019, 11:17
The Eritrean Afar State in Exile.

The Afar homeland (Dankalia) is over 40,000 Square Kilometers in size, stretching from the northern tip of Bori Peninsula near Massawa to southern town of Rahyta. The coastal regions of Dankalia stretch up 1000 KM and contain historic villages, ports and islands. Dahlak Island, for example, contains over 300 islands

Dankaliyah Rakaakayih Doolta

Eretereyah Qafarih ixxima 600,000-800,000,

Saytun Badi Afaay, mango Qaynatih Kullum kee Maqaadin le,

Dankaaliyah Badih Af 1000 kilo mitir yakkem nakkale,

Dankaaliyal: Potash, gold, granite, gravel, gypsum, kaolin, lime, limestone, marble Pumice, quartz, salt, sand, and silica sand Chromium, copper, Iron, lead Magnesium, nikel, silver, and zinc

Namma Furda Baad caddo le (Qasab & Massowaq) ikoytah le

The Eritrean Afar State Flag.

The Eritrean Afar State in Exile (EASE) protects the interests of the Afar people, a marginalized and minority indigenous group of East Africa, whose population in Eritrea live in the Southern Red Sea Region. To them, though, the region is known as Dankalia. Eritrea's current ruling party, the People’s Front for Democracy and Justice (PFDJ), are nationalistic and treat the Afar, Kunama, and other minority groups poorly.

The Commission of Inquiry on Human Rights in Eritrea reported there have been systematic crimes against humanity committed by government officials against indigenous groups over the past 27 years. In June 2017, the Special Rapporteur on Human Rights in Eritrea said “the situation of human rights in Eritrea has not significantly improved."

In 2018, some are hopeful that the change in federal leadership in Ethiopia will lead to peace and prosperity between the two nations. However, despite Eritrean cooperation with their neighbors, its government still has work to do if they truly want to help their indigenous minorities.
Last edited by YAY on 06 Sep 2019, 18:26, edited 4 times in total.

LeeVanCliff

Re: The Eritrean Afar State in Exile (Eretriyah Qafarih Konnabna Demokraasil Daabisenno)

Post by LeeVanCliff » 03 Sep 2019, 19:14

Abysinyalady aka abelaziz aka Wedi Hirkam Agame
I am a witness about what's going on in Eritrea. Even tho people in Eritrea are dissatisfied about the government, one thing all from north to south, east to west they have one thing in common. They hate Agame. They see Agames like cursed people. I have been to Assab, Massawa, debub all the way to Aid Keyh, Mendefera, Anseba and off course Asmarina.
I never seen or met anyone who likes Agame. At one check point toward Adi Keyh, a soldier at check point asked me for id, which I didnt have at that time, and asked me how does he know if I am not AGAME. My reply was....indaReakani..ajoka bezxis teamamen.
They really hate Agames bro.
I was so happy the hate is elevated to 90 degree.
Foooe....Getsom Trhak
Kufuat Aliet
Teway Libom
Lementi is your nick name in Asmara.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 03 Sep 2019, 20:29

Somalian what the f**k are you talking about?
I never mentioned Somalia in negative way if I ever did mentioned at all.
Bring one thread I demean the good people of Somalia.
I need an apology from you man.
Unless you are a filthy agame pretending to be a Somali and forgot to log in with another nick.
Never ever insulted the Somali people.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 04 Sep 2019, 03:24

Hahaha the "Ambassador to Japan" is scared of being denied Somali Citizenship...Lol!!!! and the rest of the PFDJ pyschopaths are scared!
Cigar wrote:
03 Sep 2019, 20:29
Somalian what the f**k are you talking about?
I never mentioned Somalia in negative way if I ever did mentioned at all.
Bring one thread I demean the good people of Somalia.
I need an apology from you man.
Unless you are a filthy agame pretending to be a Somali and forgot to log in with another nick.
Never ever insulted the Somali people.