Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
wazzupdog

The agame-Oromo realliance was long predicted. Amharas did not pay attention.

Post by wazzupdog » 02 Sep 2019, 10:35

.................I blame ABN and some Amhara activists who waged a relentless propaganda war on ADP leaders for the predicament that Amharas find themselves in today. Had they coalesced around team Ambachew, Amharas wouldn't have been as marginalized as they are today. ABN and Facebook activists gave the opening Amharas' enemies needed to kill two birds with one stone. Sometimes I question who ABN and their supports work for. Do they really have the interest of the people they claim to represent? Was the dirty campaign they waged against Dr Ambachew and his colleagues worth it? Did Amharas benefit from it? The crucial question now is have they learned any lesson from their blunder? Sadly It doesn't seem like it.............

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The agame-Oromo realliance was long predicted. Amharas did not pay attention.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Sep 2019, 10:51

You better kill yourself??? Do a favor to Issayas, he needs napkins his face is covered by mucus, ata Lezayi.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: The agame-Oromo realliance was long predicted. Amharas did not pay attention.

Post by Ethoash » 02 Sep 2019, 11:24

This is what i said on » 11 May 2014, 04:51

they (Oromo and Amhara )are like oil and fire u cant mix them

if i am oromo, i will NATO with tplf who have power and destroy amhara

what i said come full circle

long live golden and oromo NATO

LOOOK how she look at him, priceless

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 02 Sep 2019, 13:00

....................Agames, chill. I did not say agame woyanes will be back in the driver's seat. That's not going to happen at all. Tribalist Oromos are using the formula left behind by Meles to keep themselves at the top. Meles kept Oromos and Amharas at each other's throat while maintaining agame supremacy for more than 2 decades. Oromos are going to play agames against amharas, switching alliances at will, to stay on top. Agames are willing to be Oromos' biatches as long as Amharas are kept at bay. Amharas had a chance to keep Oromos on a leash, but they blew it when ABN and its activists started to undermine ADP. Now both ADP and ABN are weak and in disarray................

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 02 Sep 2019, 14:07

No one has an absolute majority in ethiopia. Such being the case, anyone who plays negative nationalism will get aligned against; those into who think themselves cute and [ deleted ] will find themselves fools!

Coalitions will be needed to hold the election on time; coalitions will be needed to form government; coalitions will be needed to pass a single bill in parliament! Amicability of one's position with the rest of ethiopian groups will make or break the day!

All neo groups, all utopian groups will find themselves at odds with operational politics of ethiopia!

ABN isnt even neo-menelikist--rather, it is a።group chasing grani ahmed of 16th century! Well...best of luck in finding him!

wazzupdog

Post by wazzupdog » 02 Sep 2019, 14:14

.........gearhead = horus=..., who the f*ck cares what you think? :roll: ..................

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Sep 2019, 14:26

wazzupdog wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 14:14
.........gearhead = horus=..., who the f*ck cares what you think? :roll: ..................
i do

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 02 Sep 2019, 14:34

wazzupdog wrote:
Reality that can tell appart Horus from gearhead demands of me that I communicate the flexing nature of coalitions to power in the coming ethiopia!

Psychos that read what they dont like, yet care to claim not care are in conflict with themselves! Is it clear ebdo?

gurre

Post by gurre » 02 Sep 2019, 15:33

wazzupdog wrote:
If there is any chance of what you put up there to be true, then i don’t know what to say, after all residents know each other lol,