Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Dawi

Re: ከባድ ሚስጥር || ዶክተር አብይ በጭራሽ አልተመረቁም : ጀዋር መሀመድም አራተኛ አመት ላይ ነው ሳይጨርሽ ያቁዋረጠው: ካላመናችሁ ጥቁር ጋዋኑን አሳይ በሉት

Post by Dawi » 15 Aug 2019, 17:54

Halafi,

You didn't see the video before you posted it.

It is insulting you!

"ጥቁር ጋዋኑን አሳይ በሉት"? :lol: That is for the birds!

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 17:32
Must end this and call article 39 soon, we do not belong to this union, actually no one ethnic belong to this bloody union.

Selam/

Re: ከባድ ሚስጥር || ዶክተር አብይ በጭራሽ አልተመረቁም : ጀዋር መሀመድም አራተኛ አመት ላይ ነው ሳይጨርሽ ያቁዋረጠው: ካላመናችሁ ጥቁር ጋዋኑን አሳይ በሉት

Post by Selam/ » 15 Aug 2019, 18:52

Woyane rat - They wore royal blue gown. Dedebit scuolas don’t understand these things.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Must end this and call article 39 soon, we do not belong to this union, actually no one ethnic belong to this bloody union.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Aug 2019, 19:36

Dawi wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 17:54
Halafi,

You didn't see the video before you posted it.

It is insulting you!

"ጥቁር ጋዋኑን አሳይ በሉት"? :lol: That is for the birds!

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

It does not matter who they insult but I posted it to show how all of us became a citizen of bloody country, we should separate soon since we do not get along, trust each other and we do not have the same aspiration for our people, everything is counter productive.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 15 Aug 2019, 20:02

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi,

Hmm... :P

Please be kind to yourself and stop being so desperate and throw A BIG LIE in to your own face and in to the air in an attempt to lie to others.
A BIG LIE is a propaganda technique and logical trick (fallacy). The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf,(My Struggle or My Fight) about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously"

Yes, seen from your angle everything seems to be counter productive as you put it correctly because you have been stopped from 28 years of shooting and looting the productions and productivity of others with out any question being asked.

Please accept my heartfelt condolence for your new role and new fate until you face the reality and come back to your senses and live with all the other peoples on the basis of equality and justice for all.

Last but not least,when are you going to write a book, entitled, "My fight" and then become productive in real terms instead of wasting your time loitering from forums to forums for nothing. Yasafiral ikko!
:lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Aug 2019, 20:53

sun wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 20:02
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi,

Please be kind to yourself and stop being so desperate and throw A BIG LIE in to your own face and in to the air in an attempt to lie to others.
A BIG LIE is a propaganda technique and logical trick (fallacy). The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf,(My Struggle or My Fight) about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously"

Yes, seen from your angle everything seems to be counter productive as you put it correctly because you have been stopped from 28 years of shooting and looting the productions and productivity of others with out any question being asked.

Please accept my heartfelt condolence for your new role and new fate until you face the reality and come back to your senses and live with all the other peoples on the basis of equality and justice for all.

Last but not least,when are you going to write a book, entitled, "My fight" and then become productive in real terms instead of wasting your time loitering from forums to forums for nothing. Yasafiral ikko!
I will put you in to the Chika angol category too. The video is not mine just posted it out of shocking what he is saying and accusing others and let you have your own perception. We do not need you since our value for everything is totally different and separation is not good for everyone. Goodbye Chika angol cheaters.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 15 Aug 2019, 22:42, edited 1 time in total.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 15 Aug 2019, 22:24

sun wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Halafi - If you mean it then I respect you. The problem is your proposal may not bring a solution to our problem.

Regardless of their degrees Abiy and Jawar have more or less world class mind! They're the product of Meles/TPLF/EPRDF.

Your favorite guy Alula Solomon in practice never supported Meles's DS. Now he is against Dr. Abiy. The fact is Abiy is going to continue Meles's DS; those brilliant TPLF guys like Dr. Debre, Getachew Reda and others are with him.

This Alula guy opposes using the most mundane reasoning one can ever find about OPD/EPRDF; accusing them of "hate crime"?
The fact is today most Ethiopians don't talk much about Tigreans selectively. There is more talk about ABN Amara, OLF Oromo etc. That should be a relief if I was a Tigrean. So he need to shut up!

If he has the balls, support Eskinder, ABN, OLF or something. Don't try to organize with fake slogan because your guys lost central power and are now hiding in Mekele.

Considering the mess TPLF/EPRDF greed/corruption brought to the country Ethiopia, Dr. Abiy has brought everyone to a relatively soft landing situation where it has become safe enough for ordinary Tigreans to walk around heads up like everyone else. There was a time and a chance where Ethiopia could have almost gone through the Rwanda type experience. That has subsided today; unless your likes take us back to that type of time line again. We are not completely clear out of a quagmire.

Don't push your luck is what I am saying.

Halafi,

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Aug 2019, 22:57

Sun,

I always talk about Tigray and what is good for Tigray not any other ethnic, let other ethnics talk the way they want to be. Tigray came and built the country in 27 years but ethnics are loving what we did for them as the same time they are lying to themselves. For Tigray no playing game and waste another generation, we must try things by ourselves alone moving forward. Tigrayans are very fade up all the lies, cheat and pretend and empty talks. We lived for 120 years together under Amhara we did not do anything still the same as 1889 era when we arrive Addis ababa in 1991. The national education system is broken and became political football and cheating and taking advantage of ethnic than learning to advance the country. Tigray should abandoned the national education system and create its own education system and prepared national exams for Tigayan only in Tigray the way Tigray wants to advance its economy for our survival. Tigray should not be the prisoner of other ethnics and Tigray should not do what others want but what is good for Tigray and let others mind their own and do what they want to do for their own future for their own ethnics.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Aug 2019, 15:55

Woyane rat - Your point of reference always circles around chikka, donkey or hyena. That tells where you came from. KIFU!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 20:53
sun wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi,

I will put you in to the Chika angol category too. The video is not mine just posted it out of shocking what he is saying and accusing others and let you have your own perception. We do not need you since our value for everything is totally different and separation is not good for everyone. Goodbye Chika angol cheaters.