Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

Re: Funniest PFDJ moment: Gen . Sebhat Efrem is alive

Post by pushkin » 13 Aug 2019, 14:35

THE LIWACH LIWACH MORON AGAME! Is that your dirty prostitute mom that has spreaded the roumer. No race in Africa is as idiot as Agames. If I were Elias, I would have blocked you from this forum. Your place is BELA ROBA TERA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ethwar wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 14:20
Is this a joke... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess ascaris will believe anything their master Isaias tells them. Listen up ascaris, Sebhat is dead so stop lying to us. If you want to disapprove my notion then I dare you to post new photos of Sebhat Efrem.

The PFDJ criminals telling us Gen. Sebhat is alive, where are the photos PFDJ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Aug 2019, 08:51

There is nothing pleasing us than beating the low IQ agameWoch.

Now come sûck my bazuka. I know you love it.

https://m.facebook.com/EritreanPresss/p ... &source=48

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Aug 2019, 09:02

Fed_Up wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 08:51

what language doesnt u understand Awash said show us video.. not only that open welcome by Eritrean people welcoming their hero after we see that we will give u this one otherwise ...i see one dead man walking just look at him what u did to him... u took the life out of him.. he did not even want to see direct to the camera... he was out of this world his face tell million story of suffering underground jail.. dark and isolated jail.. when he reach freedom when he landed in Ethiopia or USA and if he still said thanks to ISISIS AWARKI than only it count..

now look what it look like welcoming your hero ... dont mistaken with your people welcoming Dr. Abiy that was the frist time in 40 years history of independent Eritrea the people got freedom to show their happiest.. i said 50 years because the oppression of Eritrean feel like that now it reach 100 years. and counting

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Aug 2019, 09:05

Wedi kill chigar, low IQ. You write too much nonsense. Zor bel abo...

Ethoash wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 09:02
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 08:51

what language doesnt u understand Awash said show us video.. not only that open welcome by Eritrean people welcoming their hero after we see that we will give u this one otherwise ...i see one dead man walking just look at him what u did to him... u took the life out of him.. he did not even want to see direct to the camera... he was out of this world his face tell million story of suffering underground jail.. dark and isolated jail.. when he reach freedom when he landed in Ethiopia or USA and if he still said thanks to ISISIS AWARKI than only it count..

now look what it look like welcoming your hero ... dont mistaken with your people welcoming Dr. Abiy that was the frist time in 40 years history of independent Eritrea the people got freedom to show their happiest.. i said 50 years because the oppression of Eritrean feel like that now it reach 100 years. and counting

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Aug 2019, 09:15

Fed_Up wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 09:05
okay show us video... second let him go to Ethiopia or USA and let see him speak for himself.. now this cant be hate for Gen . Sebhat Efrem .. let him Go!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Aug 2019, 09:28

እዋይ ነገር እንዳ NATO. ርእሲ ደርሆ...

ፕሊስ ተፋታኝ :oops:

Ethoash wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 09:15
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 09:05
okay show us video... second let him go to Ethiopia or USA and let see him speak for himself.. now this cant be hate for Gen . Sebhat Efrem .. let him Go!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Aug 2019, 09:59

Fed_Up wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 09:28
እዋይ ነገር እንዳ NATO. ርእሲ ደርሆ...

ፕሊስ ተፋታኝ :oops:
Fedup

u like it or not u going to released Gen . Sebhat Efrem ...send him to freedom to Ethiopia ... we Ethiopian will stand with Gen . Sebhat Efrem until freedom and he come home to mother Ethiopia

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Aug 2019, 11:50

where r u feed her up. I AM WAITING ON .. next time when cigar and pushskin avoid my whipping lashes ... u suggest do the same..

according to 1993 Eritrean independence referendum. Eritrean given right to stay with Ethiopia or stay with Eritrea.. their choice was oppressed. We Ethiopian believe so hence .. if any Eritrean declare he is an Ethiopian in public then we will give him citizenship and Eritrean government have to release him to come home to Ethiopia .. the same way if Gen . Sebhat Efrem all he have to do is declare he is an Ethiopian and u cant touch him as Ethiopian citizenship... this is what Eritrean signed under UN REFERENDUM.