Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The propaganda war between Issayas and hassina.com, Issayas is winning big time???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Aug 2019, 15:25

Hassinna.com is losing the war so badly over and over for many years and hassinna.com became the oxygen of Issayas regime to extend his stay in power due to hassinna.com lies after lies news.

General Ephrem was reported as he died and buried and the people in the know where he was buried was reported as news and talking points by many youtube but here we go again Issayas disproved them.

The Issayas game over the opponents is simple but no one is caught it yet, Issayas does not want to talk anything like this incident and used it perfectly to his advantage to disprove the opponent’s noises. Issayas is telling Eritreans do not listen to them because they are telling you untrue even though most of them are true but Issayas is bringing samples here and there once a while to disprove them like this one and his own sickness and dying then appearing over and over. The other point Issayas making is all the arrests, killings, border shutting and shooting are not true like General Ephrem reported death.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 13 Aug 2019, 22:27, edited 2 times in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: The propaganda war between Issayas and hassinna.com, Issayas is winning

Post by Awash » 13 Aug 2019, 15:41

Halafi,
Please produce the report that said "Sibhat is dead". There was no such report by Assenna. Please produce the said report or retract this thread.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Aug 2019, 15:49

Awash wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 15:41
Halafi,
Please produce the report that said "Sibhat is dead". There was no such report by Assenna. Please produce the said report or retract this thread.
You can google them under my name, I posted assenna.com and other Agaazians too.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 13 Aug 2019, 17:28

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 15:49
Awash wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 15:41
Halafi,
You can google them under my name, I posted assenna.com and other Agaazians too.
I have not heard that too,Eritrawian kemziy atsebibka keteriom ayteke’elen,shame

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: The propaganda war between Issayas and hassinna.com, Issayas is winning big time???

Post by Awash » 13 Aug 2019, 18:05

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 15:25
...General Ephrem was reported as he died and buried and the people in the know where he was buried was reported as news...
There was no such report by assenna. I heard it from Amanuel himself that assenna did not make such report.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: The propaganda war between Issayas and hassinna.com, Issayas is winning big time???

Post by Hawzen » 13 Aug 2019, 18:27

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 15:25
Hassinna.com is losing the war so badly over and over for many years .........

General Ephrem was reported as he died and buried and the people in the know where he was buried was reported as news and talking points by many youtube but here we go again Issayas disproved them...............

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The worst part is that Hassina.com and the Woyanay Digital Warrior brother Adwusha are financed by TPLF to create fake news while your people, the people of Tigray have been struggling economically ..

May God bless General Wedi Efrem...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF