Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

ጉራጌ ቆጮን አዘምኖ አይነተኛ የኢትዮጵያ ምግብ እያደረገው ነው፤ ልክ እንደ ክትፎ !!

Post by Horus » 11 Aug 2019, 14:05

Last edited by Horus on 11 Aug 2019, 14:55, edited 1 time in total.

Thomas H

Re: ጉራጌ ቆጮን አዘምኖ አይነተኛ ኢትዮጵያ ምግብ እያደረገው ነው፤ ልክ እንደ ክትፎ !!

Post by Thomas H » 11 Aug 2019, 14:30

አይ የጉራጌ ነገር እስኪ ከዚህ እንውጣ:: እስኪ ስለስፔስ ሳይንስ እንዴት ማዘመን እንደሚቻል አውራ :: በቁምህ የሞትክ ነፈዝ !

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 11 Aug 2019, 14:49

ጦማስ

ጉራጌ ሲተርት በህይወቷ እያለች ሞትን ማሸነፍ ያልቻለች ሞቼ እነሳለሁ አለች ይላል ። ገና ራስክ መመገብ አቅቶህ በበሰበሰ ያሜሪካ ስንዴ ልመና ላይ ሆነህ ስለ እስፔስ ትቃዣለህ ። Gurage will make Kocho a reliable Ethiopian staple probably solving Ethiopian food security for good. ገና በየቦታው የቆጮ ፋብሪካዎች ሲፈሉ ታያለህ ።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 11 Aug 2019, 14:50

Thomas H wrote:
11 Aug 2019, 14:30
አይ የጉራጌ ነገር እስኪ ከዚህ እንውጣ:: እስኪ ስለስፔስ ሳይንስ እንዴት ማዘመን እንደሚቻል አውራ :: በቁምህ የሞትክ ነፈዝ !

Horus 1: Thomas 0 (1 le 0).

Thomas, I don't remember the time when Guraghes were exposed to a hunger that actually affects many parts of our country. But I do here many times that Tigres are the most vulnerable section of our people.

So, no wonder then that you as a Tigre are trying to advice Horus the Guraghe about considering modernizing space science which we don't have before we have modernized something that we have and is very much valuable, like this delicious and highly nutriouse Ethiopian spaciality cousine.

Woy ye dedebit astesaseb aylekem isk mechereshaw.

sun
Member+

Re: ጉራጌ ቆጮን አዘምኖ አይነተኛ የኢትዮጵያ ምግብ እያደረገው ነው፤ ልክ እንደ ክትፎ !!

Post by sun » 11 Aug 2019, 19:50

Horus wrote:
11 Aug 2019, 14:05

ZIMBEL! Ewunetim በቁምህ የሞትክ ነፈዝ ! :|

samsom

Post by samsom » 11 Aug 2019, 23:05

ጉራጌ ክትፎና ቆጮ አዘምኖ ወደ ማሃል አገር ስላመጣው እናመሰግናለን ነገር ግን ቆጮም ይሁን ክትፎ ጉራጌ የፈጠራቸው ምግቦች አይደሉም ባለቤት አላቸው::

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 12 Aug 2019, 00:19

samsom wrote:
11 Aug 2019, 23:05
ጉራጌ ክትፎና ቆጮ አዘምኖ ወደ ማሃል አገር ስላመጣው እናመሰግናለን ነገር ግን ቆጮም ይሁን ክትፎ ጉራጌ የፈጠራቸው ምግቦች አይደሉም ባለቤት አላቸው::
ሳምሶን

ማነው ባለቤታቸው? እንግዲያውስ ልንገርህ አምራ በጣም ቀይ ጥሬ ስጋን ብርንዶ ይለዋል ። እንደ ብርሃን ቀይ የሆነ ማለት ነው። ጉራጌ ብርንዶ ሲል ጥሬ ክትፎ ማለቱ ነው። በተበላሸ ስሙ እሰት እንሰት ይሉታል። እንሰትም እንበለው እሰት ቆጮ ተጠልቶ ማንም የማይነካውን እጽ ነው ጉራጌ በቅርቡ አለም አቀፍ power food አድርጎ ኤክስፖርት የሚያረገው ። ሆኖም እስቲ ነገረኝ እስቲ ጉራጌ ቆጮና ክትፎ የተማረበት ቦታ !!!! ሰላም ዋል !!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Aug 2019, 14:05

you want to modernized ጉራጌ ቆጮን from this

to this

now from this

to this how u make ቆጮ mold so that u can use shelf to store them to age underground instead of burning the whole ቆጮ together, u shelf individual mold this way whenever u want to eat small portion u can eat one or two ቆጮ mold instead of distributing the whole ቆጮ

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Aug 2019, 14:15

now u want to export ብላ

then u have to make what the Western eat muffin or cake out of ብላ this way u can transform ብላ to international food

replace the wheat flour with ብላ flour and u get the best of two world

u can use ብላ to replace wheat flour and u have successfully exported ብላ culture

second pizza

this is very simple make ቆጮ then put Mozzarella cheese and let the cheese melt on hot plate and then put ur raw meat (ክትፎ) ... why u melt the cheese to make the raw meat(ክትፎ) stick in to ቆጮ...if u want well cooked (ክትፎ) then u cook it with the cheese

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 12 Aug 2019, 15:23

Ethoash wrote:
12 Aug 2019, 14:15
now u want to export ብላ

then u have to make what the Western eat muffin or cake out of ብላ this way u can transform ብላ to international food

replace the wheat flour with ብላ flour and u get the best of two world

u can use ብላ to replace wheat flour and u have successfully exported ብላ culture

second pizza

this is very simple make ቆጮ then put Mozzarella cheese and let the cheese melt on hot plate and then put ur raw meat (ክትፎ) ... why u melt the cheese to make the raw meat(ክትፎ) stick in to ቆጮ...if u want well cooked (ክትፎ) then u cook it with the cheese
Ethoash,

That was amazing! Making molds out of Kocho; that means the plates and container molds are all eatable. Environmental friendly! Complete cycle! "garbage in garbage out"! in this case, "purity in purity out!". Wonderful innovation. Horus's video don't show how it is mass produced; you bridged that gap. Now it's a matter of adapting it to our situation. The Indian are great in creating cottage industries; we can learn from that. Kocho as a vegetable by product has huge export potential if handled with world standard quality. That is very important.

ቡላ as a substitute for grain should have huge market in the West, it is a vegetable replacement. Here we use cull-flower as a "substitute" for rice, by grinding it; that cuts the Carbs intake. ቡላ tastes like genfo made out grain.

One meal a day (OMAD) has taken over as a healthy alternative; that is practically Ethiopian/Eritrean or E. African way of life.

The dinosaurs in this forum, Reveletions and sun haven't caught on to our Ethiopian way of life yet. :lol:

Rev generalized Ethiopians (Gurage) type of thinness, based mainly on their/our diet as "anorexia"! What a moron!

What is wrong with sun here today? Did you see his response to "ቡላ" & Kocho?

This is great investment opportunity; Ethiopian business opportunities seem endless; If we stop bickering we can all be successful without a doubt.

Keep up the good work.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 Aug 2019, 17:38

Dawi

i am reading your respond and laughing why should i read downer .... i am so happy that u like the ... when i said mold i am talking about making shape out of tin container.. that would be easy to bury the ቆጮ then the whole ቆጮ lose...

do u see the cheese pressed mold and how they store it instead of burning it under ground this way u will have access to the ቆጮ u can cover it with ኮባ ቅጠል and use ባልዲ ደራርበህ የኮባ ቅጠል የትጠቀለውን ቆጮ ታስቀምጠዋለህ። PRESS የምታረገው ልክ መሬት ወስጥ እንዳለ መሬት እንደሚጫንው ይሆንና የሚፈለገውን መብስል ደረጃ ያመጣል ። ይህን እንግዲህ እኔ አልሞከርኩትም። ግን AS everyone know i am master chief world known expert and idea come to me like river.... i cant stop it...

i could have wrote more more how we can modernized ቆጮ.... but what the point HORORORO is bussy with the dead G7 AND DR. BIRR if hororo give up his politics and start ቆጮ business based on my idea he could have been billionaire all this free for taking.. in fact what i said here should be copyrighted not for me but who ever started it... this way when this guy get billions of dollar everyone will think to modernized our cultural fooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

ጠጅ፣ ጠላ፣ እና የመሳስሉትን መጠጦች ሁሉ ማዘመን ከተፈለገ ብዙ ብዙ መላ አለኝ ። የሚስማ ከተገኝ።

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 12 Aug 2019, 18:00

Ethoash wrote:
12 Aug 2019, 17:38
Dawi

i am reading your respond and laughing why should i read downer .... i am so happy that u like the ... when i said mold i am talking about making shape out of tin container.. that would be easy to bury the ቆጮ then the whole ቆጮ lose...
Ethoash,

I was thinking of you making eatable molds to hold uncooked wet ready made kocho/bula; like ice-cream cone; I see what you meant now though.

However, the kocho being buried has other reasons as well. Fermentation? in the cold dark underground; Not sure. Horus might know about that. Meaning it's not just molding and putting it in above ground shelves. Molds may help in putting them in portions but, they use inset leaves for putting them in portions too?
Ethoash wrote:
12 Aug 2019, 17:38
ጠጅ፣ ጠላ፣ እና የመሳስሉትን መጠጦች ሁሉ ማዘመን ከተፈለገ ብዙ ብዙ መላ አለኝ ። የሚስማ ከተገኝ።
ጠጅ is called mead here; micro winery can do that. That is how "Saba Tej" is produced in the US. One can out source Tej to local wineries. ጠላ is like "Irish beer"? some dark beers taste like filter tela. Have you tried that?

You are the man! :P

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 12 Aug 2019, 22:22

Dawi and Ethoash:

ጥሩ ውይይት ነው ምታደርጉት ። እኔ የእንሰት ኢንዱስሪ የሚል ጽሁፍ አለኝ ። ቢያንስ 8 የተለያዩ ኢንዱስትሪዎች በዙሪያው ያድጋሉ ። ልብ በሉ ወደ 1/3 የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ የእንሰት ካልቸር ውስጥ ነው ሚኖር ። በኔ ግምት በሚቀጥሉት 10/20 አመታት ቆጮ እና እንጀራ ሁለቱ ዋና የኢትዮጵያ እስቴፕል ይሆናሉ ።

እኔ የእርሻ ተማሪ ስላልሆንኩ በእንሰት ላይ ስለተደረገው ምርምር ብዙ አላቅም ። ቆጮ ፓወር ፉድ ነው ። ግ ን አሰራሩ የሚለወጥ ይመስለኛ። አሁንም ብዙ ተለውጧል፤ ለምሳሌ 7 አመት መቅበር ምናምን ይቀርና ኬሚስትሪ የተመሰረተ ፕሮሴስ ይጠቀማሉ። ፌርሜንቴሽንም የሚቀር ይመስለኛል።

ባሁን ግዜ 2 ወይም ሶስት አይነት ሜካኒካል ዘዴ ይጠቀማሉ።

በደንብ የቆጮ ሳይንስና ቴክኖሎጂው ሲጠናቀቅ ብዙ አይነት የምግብ እና የመጠጥም ቅርጽ የሚይዝ ይመስለኛል። ትክክለኛ ቆጮ የዉሃ ቀለም ያለው ምንም ሽታና ጣእም (ቴስት) የሌለው ከማንኛውም ማባያ ጋር የሚሄድ ፓወር ፉድ ይሆናል የሚል ግምት አለኝ።

አንዳንድ ነገሮች ስለ እንሰት ተክል፡

1፣ እንሰት ያማርኛ ስሙ ሲሆን ጉራጌ እሰት ብሎ ነው የሚጠራ። በኔ ግምት አንስት ማለት ይመስለኛል። ፕላንቶች እንስትና ተባት አላቸው ። እሰት ፎልስ ባናና የተባለችህ በዚያ መሰልኝ።

2፣ የእንሰት ተክል በጉራጌ ተጋን ይባላል። ተጋን የሴም ቃል ነው እሱም ጋርደን garden ማለት ነው። ስለዚህ እንሰት ፕላንቴሽን ጋርደኒግ ነው እንጂ እርሻ አይደለም። ለዚህ ነው የጉራጌ ዋና ኢኮኖሚ እርሻ እንጂ የእንሰት ተጋን አልነበረም ። ያ የሚለወጥ ይመስለኛ ።

3፣ የእንሰት ጸባይ እንደ ሽንኩርት ነው። ካንድ ስር ብዙ ችግኞች ጸንሰው ማደግ ሲጀምሩ የለያዩና 3 ft ሲሆናቸው በተርታ የተከላሉ (ይቀበራሉይህ የችግኝ ረድፍ ማራ ይባላል፣ መስመር ማለት ነው ። ችግኞቹ ሱማ ይባላሉ ። እነሱ ወደ 6/7 ft ሲደርሱ ነው እንደ ገና አንድ ባንድ ተነቅለው ተራርቀው ሲተከሉ እንሰት ይባላሉ።

4፣ የእንሰት የውጭ ልብሱ ኮባ ይባላል። የሚፋቀው ገላው ቀስላ ይባላል። ስሩ እዉታ ይባላል። ከእንሰት እምቡጥ የሚጨመቀው በጣም ወድ ነው አጥሚት ይባላል ።Cream of Enset ማለት ነው ። ሲፋቅ የሚሰበሰበው ዉሃ ደርቆ ታጥቦ ቡላ ይባላል። ወዘተ ።

5፣ ቆጮ የሚለው ስም አማርኛ ሲሆን ቃጫ ከሚለው የመጣ ነው ። ቃጫ ያለው ዳቦ እንደማለት ። ጉራጌ ቆጮን እኩሳ ይለዋል ።

6፣ ተራ የቆጮ ቂጣ ጉንስ ይባላል። በጣም ለስላሳ ሆኖ የሚጋገረው ቀጭኑ አልበበጫት ይባላል።

7፣ ከኮባ ገመድና ኬሻ ይሰራል። ከቃጫ ምንጣፍ፣ ገመደ ብዙ ነገር ይሰራል። ቤት የሚሰራው ከዚያ ቃጫ ከተገመደ ገምድ ነው ።

ለዛሬ ይብቃችሁ፣ ኬር !

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 13 Aug 2019, 07:48

HOROROR

Ageing the ቆጮ might increase the quality just like black label whisky... to achieved the same result in short time i think we should decreased ቆጮ weight instead 300kg ቆጮ in one hole .. we can portion by 30kg and speed up the fermentation period

look this wine barrels if we use plastic barrels and build Cellars under ground that we have access to it... might work .

we can use barrels to store our ቆጮ with plastic barrels...also we can use
ኮባ ቆጮውን ለመጠቅለል ። ፕላሲክ የሚረዳን ውሃ እንዳይገባበትና በትንሽ በትንሹ ለማረግ ነው። በአጠቃላይ በብዛት ከምንቀብረው ።ከፋፍለነው ብንቀብረው የፈርመንተሽኑ ግዜ ሊያጥር ይችላል ብዬ እገምታለሁ።

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 13 Aug 2019, 11:19

Horus,

I knew the process was difficult to make but, reading your description shows how complex the whole thing is to get a great Kocho or Bula. No wonder the skill to make is not spread all over. Are you sure 1/3 Ethiopians live in Enset culture? The whole South?

In AA we have Enset but, I didn't see folks trying to process it in their back yard. I understand it isn't for the faint-hearted. The only thing the Koba used for in AA is to cover regular home bread making as far as I remember. On another note, I wondered if real banana tree can produce similar results? That will be double dipping!

I see how very complex the making process is and see why it is not duplicated everywhere. Otherwise, with that culture no one can starve to death during famine. If it is "Sem" name, how come the north, famine prone, didn't learn that food security/insurance plan. The fact that it has a 7 years plan is a food safety net program by itself. Can't we all learn gardening for food safety alone.

Clear Kocho with no taste? Nice! That will be like Tofu here. I hear they've started making Tofu in AA. Kocho is going to be superior; it is no beans! but, vegetable. I am sure there are some serious detailed scientific studies on shelf out there by now on this. Would like to learn more about it. Thanks
Horus wrote:
12 Aug 2019, 22:22
Dawi and Ethoash:

ጥሩ ውይይት ነው ምታደርጉት ። እኔ የእንሰት ኢንዱስሪ የሚል ጽሁፍ አለኝ ። ቢያንስ 8 የተለያዩ ኢንዱስትሪዎች በዙሪያው ያድጋሉ ። ልብ በሉ ወደ 1/3 የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ የእንሰት ካልቸር ውስጥ ነው ሚኖር ። በኔ ግምት በሚቀጥሉት 10/20 አመታት ቆጮ እና እንጀራ ሁለቱ ዋና የኢትዮጵያ እስቴፕል ይሆናሉ ።

እኔ የእርሻ ተማሪ ስላልሆንኩ በእንሰት ላይ ስለተደረገው ምርምር ብዙ አላቅም ። ቆጮ ፓወር ፉድ ነው ። ግ ን አሰራሩ የሚለወጥ ይመስለኛ። አሁንም ብዙ ተለውጧል፤ ለምሳሌ 7 አመት መቅበር ምናምን ይቀርና ኬሚስትሪ የተመሰረተ ፕሮሴስ ይጠቀማሉ። ፌርሜንቴሽንም የሚቀር ይመስለኛል።

ባሁን ግዜ 2 ወይም ሶስት አይነት ሜካኒካል ዘዴ ይጠቀማሉ።

በደንብ የቆጮ ሳይንስና ቴክኖሎጂው ሲጠናቀቅ ብዙ አይነት የምግብ እና የመጠጥም ቅርጽ የሚይዝ ይመስለኛል። ትክክለኛ ቆጮ የዉሃ ቀለም ያለው ምንም ሽታና ጣእም (ቴስት) የሌለው ከማንኛውም ማባያ ጋር የሚሄድ ፓወር ፉድ ይሆናል የሚል ግምት አለኝ።

አንዳንድ ነገሮች ስለ እንሰት ተክል፡

1፣ እንሰት ያማርኛ ስሙ ሲሆን ጉራጌ እሰት ብሎ ነው የሚጠራ። በኔ ግምት አንስት ማለት ይመስለኛል። ፕላንቶች እንስትና ተባት አላቸው ። እሰት ፎልስ ባናና የተባለችህ በዚያ መሰልኝ።

2፣ የእንሰት ተክል በጉራጌ ተጋን ይባላል። ተጋን የሴም ቃል ነው እሱም ጋርደን garden ማለት ነው። ስለዚህ እንሰት ፕላንቴሽን ጋርደኒግ ነው እንጂ እርሻ አይደለም። ለዚህ ነው የጉራጌ ዋና ኢኮኖሚ እርሻ እንጂ የእንሰት ተጋን አልነበረም ። ያ የሚለወጥ ይመስለኛ ።

3፣ የእንሰት ጸባይ እንደ ሽንኩርት ነው። ካንድ ስር ብዙ ችግኞች ጸንሰው ማደግ ሲጀምሩ የለያዩና 3 ft ሲሆናቸው በተርታ የተከላሉ (ይቀበራሉይህ የችግኝ ረድፍ ማራ ይባላል፣ መስመር ማለት ነው ። ችግኞቹ ሱማ ይባላሉ ። እነሱ ወደ 6/7 ft ሲደርሱ ነው እንደ ገና አንድ ባንድ ተነቅለው ተራርቀው ሲተከሉ እንሰት ይባላሉ።

4፣ የእንሰት የውጭ ልብሱ ኮባ ይባላል። የሚፋቀው ገላው ቀስላ ይባላል። ስሩ እዉታ ይባላል። ከእንሰት እምቡጥ የሚጨመቀው በጣም ወድ ነው አጥሚት ይባላል ።Cream of Enset ማለት ነው ። ሲፋቅ የሚሰበሰበው ዉሃ ደርቆ ታጥቦ ቡላ ይባላል። ወዘተ ።

5፣ ቆጮ የሚለው ስም አማርኛ ሲሆን ቃጫ ከሚለው የመጣ ነው ። ቃጫ ያለው ዳቦ እንደማለት ። ጉራጌ ቆጮን እኩሳ ይለዋል ።

6፣ ተራ የቆጮ ቂጣ ጉንስ ይባላል። በጣም ለስላሳ ሆኖ የሚጋገረው ቀጭኑ አልበበጫት ይባላል።

7፣ ከኮባ ገመድና ኬሻ ይሰራል። ከቃጫ ምንጣፍ፣ ገመደ ብዙ ነገር ይሰራል። ቤት የሚሰራው ከዚያ ቃጫ ከተገመደ ገምድ ነው ።

ለዛሬ ይብቃችሁ፣ ኬር !

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 13 Aug 2019, 12:23

i cant stop

ሁላችንም ተቀድማናል ፤ እነዚህ በተሻለ ሁኔት ጅምረውት ነበር በገንዘብ እጧት ንግዳቸው ሲስቶጎገል ስ ስማ ያማል

ቃንጫውን ሲያውጣ ያሳያል ወድ በኋላ ላይ

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 13 Aug 2019, 12:30

Dawi,

1/3ኛ ያልኩት እንደ ሚከተለው አስቤ ነው። ባሁን ግዜ የጊቤ ኦሞ ሕዝብን ያካትታል፣ ጉራጌ፣ከምባታ፣ሃዲያ፣ ዳውሮ፣ የም፣ ሲዳማ፣ ጋሞ እስከ ታችህ ኦሞ በረሃ እስከ ሚሆን ድረስ ። ወደ ሌሎች በተመሳሳይ ያየር ጠባይ ያሉት ምራብ ደቡብ ይስፋፋል ቡናና ጫት እንደ ተስፋፉት ማለትም አትራፊ ምርት ሲሆን ማለት ነው። አንድ ምሳሌ ልስጥህ በለምለሙ ደቡብ አምቦ ወንጪ ዙሪያ ደሴቶቹ ወስጥ ጭምር አሁን በሰፊው እንሰት ይቀብራሉ፣ ቅጠሉን ለመሽጥ ማለት ነው ብዙዎቹ ኦሮሞሽ ቢሆኑም ማለት ነው። እስካሁን መሪቱ የሚደደቀው የሚለሰልሰው ባለ 2 ማረሻ ባለው ዎለት በሚባለው መቆፈሪያ ነው ። 2 ወይም 3 ሰዎች አብረው ነው ሚገለብጡት ። ወደፊት የሚሆነ ያን የሚሰራ ማሺን ፊፈለሰፋል ። ያኔ ነው ማንኛውም የደጋ ነዋሪ እንሰት ተጋን ወስጥ የሚገባልው ። ያን ደምሬ ነው 1/3 ያልኩት ። ሰሜን ያልተስፋፋው አየሩ ና አፈሩ ደረቅ ስለሚል መሰልኝ ።