Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
molover

Sabur and Others favorite Video

Post by molover » 11 Aug 2019, 22:16

Sabur

Re: Sabur and Others favorite Video

Post by Sabur » 12 Aug 2019, 23:45

Yes, the ሓሳድ ፈገር ዓጋመ knows one thing only and that is Talk and sound tough. The coward has never seen a day in his life sweating and dying for Eritrea. Genuine Eritreans did the heavy lifting - Sacrificing their lives to Independent Eritrea. He rode on the backs of the Eritrean Heroes to Power.
He had never shot a single bullet facing the Enemy. He is a Coward.
He used and abused Eritrean Trust. Although late, Eritreans are now becoming aware of his dirty tactics.

Viva Eritrea !!
Eritrea for Eritreans !!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 13 Aug 2019, 00:52

Sabur wrote:
12 Aug 2019, 23:45

Yes, the ሓሳድ ፈገር ዓጋመ knows one thing only and that is Talk and sound tough. The coward has never seen a day in his life sweating and dying for Eritrea. Genuine Eritreans did the heavy lifting - Sacrificing their lives to Independent Eritrea. He rode on the backs of the Eritrean Heroes to Power.
He used and abused Eritrean Trust. Although late, Eritreans are now becoming aware of his dirty tactics.

Viva Eritrea !!
Eritrea for Eritreans !!

ዓጋመ Sabur,

The lion of Nakfa has never been mentioned in the list of coward people ever. One thing that PIA is absolutely NOT is coward... Even if you scream like a mad dog, nobody will buy your bull*crap.......

If the nightmare of TPLF goons and low IQ dedebit cadres is coward, I would like to know if there is any brave/courageous person in the whole world...

Find something that people can buy not all the [ deleted ] stuffs you vomit in ER about PIA...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 13 Aug 2019, 07:47

BA$TARD Hawzen : ሕውዝውዝ ዓጋመ : Cheap B!TCH of the BA$TARD and COWARD Isayas.

You are a slave BA$TARD and cheap to stand for the TRUTH otherwise any Genuine Eritrean would never discredit the sacrifices and heavy lifting the Eritrean People made to make Eritrea Independent.

Your master the ሓሳድ ፈገር ዓጋመ Isayas did nothing for Eritrea's Independence except ordering Eritreans to do the dying, the suffering and the heavy lifting. He had never fired a Bullet facing the Enemy. He is a COWARD who abuses and misuses the Eritrean People Trust.

BA$TARD Hawzen : Go check every video the BA$TARD Isayas had been on during the Struggle. He was always well groomed, shiny skin, immaculately clean while the rest of the of the EPLF executive committee were looking battle hardened, hairy, wrinkled that manifest exactly the hard and tough conditions of the struggle.

He was sending message to the world that he was different, and part of the intelligentsia from the other fighters.

The BA$TARD ሓሳድ ፈገር ዓጋመ Isayas, who has no kinship to the Eritrean People and the Eritrean Land, is the number one Enemy of the Eritrean People.

B!TCH Hawzen is going banana because the TRUTH about the BA$TARD Isayas is becoming Clear to Genuine Eritreans.

The BA$TARD Isayas does not have any relation who he can call "Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, Grandfather, Grandmother, Father, Mother,..." in Eritrea. And the B!TCH Hawzen is mad about this since the Genuine Eritreans are becoming aware of.

Viva Eritrea !!
ERITREA for ERITREANS !!
ኤርትራ ብደቀባት ንደቀባት !!

Hawzen wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 00:52
Sabur wrote:
12 Aug 2019, 23:45

Viva Eritrea !!
Eritrea for Eritreans !!

ዓጋመ Sabur,

The lion of Nakfa has never been mentioned in the list of coward people ever. One thing that PIA is absolutely NOT is coward... Even if you scream like a mad dog, nobody will buy your bull*crap.......

If the nightmare of TPLF goons and low IQ dedebit cadres is coward, I would like to know if there is any brave/courageous person in the whole world...

Find something that people can buy not all the [ deleted ] stuffs you vomit in ER about PIA...

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 13 Aug 2019, 17:58

Sabur wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 07:47

You are a slave BA$TARD and cheap to stand for the TRUTH otherwise any Genuine Eritrean would never discredit the sacrifices and heavy lifting the Eritrean People made to make Eritrea Independent.

Your master the ሓሳድ ፈገር ዓጋመ Isayas did nothing for Eritrea's Independence except ordering Eritreans to do the dying, the suffering and the heavy lifting. He had never fired a Bullet facing the Enemy. He is a COWARD who abuses and misuses the Eritrean People Trust.

BA$TARD Hawzen : Go check every video the BA$TARD Isayas had been on during the Struggle. He was always well groomed, shiny skin, immaculately clean while the rest of the of the EPLF executive committee were looking battle hardened, hairy, wrinkled that manifest exactly the hard and tough conditions of the struggle.

He was sending message to the world that he was different, and part of the intelligentsia from the other fighters.

The BA$TARD ሓሳድ ፈገር ዓጋመ Isayas, who has no kinship to the Eritrean People and the Eritrean Land, is the number one Enemy of the Eritrean People.

B!TCH Hawzen is going banana because the TRUTH about the BA$TARD Isayas is becoming Clear to Genuine Eritreans.

The BA$TARD Isayas does not have any relation who he can call "Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, Grandfather, Grandmother, Father, Mother,..." in Eritrea. And the B!TCH Hawzen is mad about this since the Genuine Eritreans are becoming aware of.

Viva Eritrea !!
ERITREA for ERITREANS !!
ኤርትራ ብደቀባት ንደቀባት !!

ዓጋመ Sabur,

Cool down ዓጋመ boy.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We know agames always go through hell whenever the Lion of Nakfa's name is mentioned... I think Tigray should open a holly place in the name of PIA where agames like you can have 2 weeks MayChelot in the name of PIA to heal from your nightmare :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We know life has not been going well in your Tigray Republic killill... I am not surprised that you are screaming like a rap*ed little girl... Well...the lion of Nakfa might have rap*ed you all agames to the point that you will never ever recover......Now, you hate everything about the George Washington of Eritrea and I don't blame you, ዓጋመ boy. Three signs of Agames:

1. ዓጋመ will call you ዓጋመ to relieve their pain from serious inferiority complexity they suffer ...
2. ዓጋመ will call you Coward because deep inside they know there is no body as coward as ዓጋመ.. Quuueeerrooo and Faannnnooo proved us that very recently...
3. ዓጋመ are sleepless to write fake history ....They will waste millions of dollars to change their images from beggars and looters to somebody they are not ...

May God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the killer of Tigray Republic Dream aka the nightmare of the coward TPLF goons and low IQ dedebit cadres like ዓጋመ Sabur

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 13 Aug 2019, 19:01

B!TCH ዓጋመ Hawzen:

Read Below from ወደባት Eritrean:

Eritrea at Crossroads:

“Isayas presides over a society where self-identity is deeply rooted in paternal ancestry and which, despite its enthusiastic initial embrace, he knows he has alienated and no longer accepts him. He has thus turned a non-issue into an abuse in his mind’s eye, because of which he suffers from a rejection complex verging on an identity crisis that occasionally surfaces when under the influence of alcohol or seized of drunken brawls.”

“In one incident, Isayas blurted, ‘I know that you call me Agame behind my back. I will show you! I will take this country down as I put it up.’”

Every Eritrean knows The BA$TARD Isayas does not have any relation who he can call "Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, Grandfather, Grandmother, Father, Mother,..." in Eritrea. The BA$TARD Isayas is ዓጋመ.

Every Eritrean Knows about this. I wonder why the BA$TARD Hawzen is going loco about this.

And the B!TCH ዓጋመ Hawzen is going banana about this since the Genuine Eritreans are becoming aware of.

Viva Eritrea !!
ERITREA for ERITREANS !!
ኤርትራ ብደቀባት ንደቀባት !!

Hawzen wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 17:58
Sabur wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 07:47

Viva Eritrea !!
ERITREA for ERITREANS !!
ኤርትራ ብደቀባት ንደቀባት !!

ዓጋመ Sabur,

Cool down ዓጋመ boy.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We know agames always go through hell whenever the Lion of Nakfa's name is mentioned... I think Tigray should open a holly place in the name of PIA where agames like you can have 2 weeks MayChelot in the name of PIA to heal from your nightmare :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We know life has not been going well in your Tigray Republic killill... I am not surprised that you are screaming like a rap*ed little girl... Well...the lion of Nakfa might have rap*ed you all agames to the point that you will never ever recover......Now, you hate everything about the George Washington of Eritrea and I don't blame you, ዓጋመ boy. Three signs of Agames:

1. ዓጋመ will call you ዓጋመ to relieve their pain from serious inferiority complexity they suffer ...
2. ዓጋመ will call you Coward because deep inside they know there is no body as coward as ዓጋመ.. Quuueeerrooo and Faannnnooo proved us that very recently...
3. ዓጋመ are sleepless to write fake history ....They will waste millions of dollars to change their images from beggars and looters to somebody they are not ...

May God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the killer of Tigray Republic Dream aka the nightmare of the coward TPLF goons and low IQ dedebit cadres like ዓጋመ Sabur

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 13 Aug 2019, 19:45

Sabur wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 19:01

B!TCH ዓጋመ Hawzen:

Eritrea at Crossroads:

“Isayas presides over a society where self-identity is deeply rooted in paternal ancestry and which, despite its enthusiastic initial embrace, he knows he has alienated and no longer accepts him. He has thus turned a non-issue into an abuse in his mind’s eye, because of which he suffers from a rejection complex verging on an identity crisis that occasionally surfaces when under the influence of alcohol or seized of drunken brawls.”

“In one incident, Isayas blurted, ‘I know that you call me Agame behind my back. I will show you! I will take this country down as I put it up.’”

Every Eritrean knows The BA$TARD Isayas does not have any relation who he can call "Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, Grandfather, Grandmother, Father, Mother,..." in Eritrea. The BA$TARD Isayas is ዓጋመ.

Every Eritrean Knows about this. I wonder why the BA$TARD Hawzen is going loco about this.

And the B!TCH ዓጋመ Hawzen is going banana about this since the Genuine Eritreans are becoming aware of.

Viva Eritrea !!
ERITREA for ERITREANS !!
ኤርትራ ብደቀባት ንደቀባት !!

ዓጋመ Sabur,

Did you say Majesty Hawzen is going banana ??? Nah.. I am toying with your low IQ, ዓጋመ boy and I having fun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We know agames have the habit of calling other people agames, specially to Eritreans. It is because of inferiority complexity...By the way, it is not only you agame who call other people agame.. Brother Adwusha, Sister Alamze, brother Judgement_1234, brother QB, C Beyond and other agames do the same.....

By the way, General Wedi Efrem who prophetized the demise of your TPLF is back.. I bet you are mad as hell.. :lol: :lol:

May God bless PIA aka the lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the killer of Tigray Republic dream.

Dedebit is always dedeb

molover

Post by molover » 13 Aug 2019, 22:49

I Am Sorry Brother Sabur You got Spanked by brother Hawzen I Mean 2 v O you know what I mean.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 13 Aug 2019, 23:17

B!TCH ዓጋመ Hawzen:

I know this hurts you so much when you read: “In one incident, Isayas blurted, ‘I know that you call me Agame behind my back. I will show you! I will take this country down as I put it up.’” Andeberhan a Genuine Eritrean, Author of Eritrea at Crossroads.

BA$TARD Hawzen: Even the ሓሳድ ዓጋመ Isayas is admitting that he is not Eritrean. Do you see the deep inferiority complex he has?

Every Eritrean knows The BA$TARD Isayas does not have any relation who he can call "Uncle, Aunt, Cousin, Grandfather, Grandmother, Father, Mother,..." in Eritrea. The BA$TARD Isayas is ዓጋመ. He is also a coward who killed and jailed Eritreans who had given their Trust.

Yes, Genuine Eritreans are Happy to hear the Eritrean General Sibhat is back to his Home Country where he belongs. He is an Eritrean bred and Eritrea Belongs to Him unlike the ሓሳድ ፈገር ወዲ መድሕን በራድ ዓጋመ Isayas. Not an inch of Eritrean soil belongs to the BA$TARD Isayas ዓጋመ.

B!TCH Hawzen: Do you see the destruction of the sidewalks (marciapiede) in the picture? The BA$TARD Isayas ዓጋመ destroyed Asmara and the whole Eritrea for that matter. He doesn't care about Asmara and Eritrea at all.
The BA$TARD Isayas ዓጋመ is the Enemy of the Eritrean People.

Hawzen you are such a cheap B!TCH ከዛብ ለሓሲ ማኮር ወዲ መድህን በራድ::

Again and Again

Viva Eritrea !!
ERITREA for ERITREANS !!
ኤርትራ ብደቀባት ንደቀባት:

Hawzen wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 19:45
Sabur wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 19:01

B!TCH ዓጋመ Hawzen:

Eritrea at Crossroads:

Viva Eritrea !!
ERITREA for ERITREANS !!
ኤርትራ ብደቀባት ንደቀባት !!

ዓጋመ Sabur,

Did you say Majesty Hawzen is going banana ??? Nah.. I am toying with your low IQ, ዓጋመ boy and I having fun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We know agames have the habit of calling other people agames, specially to Eritreans. It is because of inferiority complexity...By the way, it is not only you agame who call other people agame.. Brother Adwusha, Sister Alamze, brother Judgement_1234, brother QB, C Beyond and other agames do the same.....

By the way, General Wedi Efrem who prophetized the demise of your TPLF is back.. I bet you are mad as hell.. :lol: :lol:

May God bless PIA aka the lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the killer of Tigray Republic dream.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 14 Aug 2019, 00:52

molover wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 22:49
I Am Sorry Brother Sabur You got Spanked by brother Hawzen I Mean 2 v O you know what I mean.
ዓጋመ Sabur has nightmare of the Lion of Nakfa like the rest of the low IQ dedebit cadres. Hey.. I am not surprised by ዓጋመ Sabur's fear knowing that the 1976 manifesto of Tigray Republic is dead and buried and as we speak, the coward TPLF goons are hiding in Mekelle holes.... Because of the very person the George Washington of Eritrea is responsible for that....

One thing that I thought very intriguing is that Agames call the Lion of Nakfa as Agame and at the same time they hate him so much....Well.. obviously, the goal is to make sure they make the people of Eritrea believe PIA aka the nightmare of the citizens of the least important killil Tigray is agame and that we will start to hate him.. They think that they can achieve their Tigray republic dream by dividing our people... No No... First and foremost, there is no more Eritrean that the Lion of Nakfa...Not only by his origin from Tselot but also by the love and devotion he has to our beloved country..

PIA is Eritrea and Eritrea is PIA!!!

May God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the nightmare of ዓጋመ Sabur :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 14 Aug 2019, 01:14

Sabur-subur ye'egaru, Hawzen egrikha sebiruka.
Just put up or shut up.
We pfdj own you.
You got problem with that or PIA grow some frinchit and go back home and atleast die trying to free the people you shed your freaking crocodile tears.
Oh, my bad. You are a filthy agame.
I mean if you were Eritrean the way you seem to be angry, like I said you would have dropped your hot dog and your 2 liter soda and get your fat smelly a*ss from the white man donated sofa in your host country and fight where it matters for what you believe.
After all the night mare of you coward agames, wedi Afom dropped every thing behind and went to fight in the Erit jungles like all our tegadelties.
And you opening your big, filthy agame mouth ain't go change a sh*it in Eritrea.
All it shows is, your falling off the cliff screaming like a bi*tch.
I mean, you know us by now. We love our leaders, we love our people, we love our country. So it puzzles me what is your purpose saying the same crap over and over and over? Unless you want a collective a*ss spanking.
So either put up or shut the f**k up.
Last edited by Cigar on 14 Aug 2019, 01:17, edited 1 time in total.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 14 Aug 2019, 01:17

How about he just kills Cigar, the Ethiopian football player-former in the US? Easier to kill Cigar's real person then PIA?

Whats your address Cigar?
Cigar wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 01:14
Sabur, Hawzen egrikha sebiruka.
Just put up or shut up.
We pfdj own you.
You got problem with that or PIA grow some frinchit and go back home and atleast die trying to free the people you shed your freaking crocodile tears.
I mean if you were Eritrean the way you seem to be angry, like I said you would have dropped your hot dog and your 2 liter soda and get your fat smelly a*ss from the white man dinated sofa in your host country and fight where it matters for what you believe.
After all the night mare of you coward agames, wedi Afom dropped every thing behind and went to fight in the Erit jungles like all our tegadelties.
And you opening your big, filthy agame mouth ain't go change a sh*it in Eritrea.
I mean, you know us by now. We love our leaders, we love our people, we love our country. So it puzzles me what is your purpose saying the same crap over and over and over? Unless you want a collective a*ss spanking.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 14 Aug 2019, 01:22

Again Hawzen the Cheapest B!TCH ዓጋመ and Errand of Wedi Medhn Berad:

For Genuine Eritreans anyone south of the Eritrean Border - be your cousins Agame, and Amhara - is a deadly enemy of Eritrea.

If the BA$TARD ሓሳድ ፈገር ዓጋመ Isayas declares that agreement had been reached with the filthy Agame-TPLf, the cheap BA$TARD Hawzen will be the first to hit the roof in joy.

No Prinicple at all, and after all what does one expect for a cheap BA$TARD.

You filthy BA$TARD Hawzen with no Self Respect: How do you think Eritreans felt when the BA$TARD ሓሳድ ፈገር ዓጋመ Isayas said "Eritreans have not lost,..., We are ONE People,..."

Again what does a Cheap B!TCH Hawzen care. Cheap is always Cheap.

ነፋጥ Watch the video from 56:00 min onward. A Genuine Eritrea who loves his/her country gets mad about what happened during the 1998-2000 war with the filthy Agame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6-CDks3dI

Again and Again.

viva Eritrea !!
Eritrea for Eritreans !!

ኤርትራ ብደቀባት ንደቀባት

Hawzen wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 00:52
molover wrote:
13 Aug 2019, 22:49
ዓጋመ Sabur has nightmare of the Lion of Nakfa like the rest of the low IQ dedebit cadres. Hey.. I am not surprised by ዓጋመ Sabur's fear knowing that the 1976 manifesto of Tigray Republic is dead and buried and as we speak, the coward TPLF goons are hiding in Mekelle holes.... Because of the very person the George Washington of Eritrea is responsible for that....

One thing that I thought very intriguing is that Agames call the Lion of Nakfa as Agame and at the same time they hate him so much....Well.. obviously, the goal is to make sure they make the people of Eritrea believe PIA aka the nightmare of the citizens of the least important killil Tigray is agame and that we will start to hate him.. They think that they can achieve their Tigray republic dream by dividing our people... No No... First and foremost, there is no more Eritrean that the Lion of Nakfa...Not only by his origin from Tselot but also by the love and devotion he has to our beloved country..

PIA is Eritrea and Eritrea is PIA!!!

May God bless PIA aka the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the nightmare of ዓጋመ Sabur :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 14 Aug 2019, 01:52

ነፋጥ:
Watch the video from 56:00 min onward. A Genuine Eritrea who loves his/her country gets mad when he/she listens to what happened during the 1998-2000 war with the filthy Agame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6-CDks3dI

ናይ ኣሽካዕላል ዘረባ "ኣይከሰርናን" ኣይኮነን. This is about Eritrea and Eritreans.

Eritrea is Much Much Bigger than ሓሳድ ዓጋመ Isayas and his Ego.

Hope you got it.

Cigar wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 01:14
Sabur-subur ye'egaru, Hawzen egrikha sebiruka.
Just put up or shut up.
We pfdj own you.
I mean if you were Eritrean the way you seem to be angry, like I said you would have dropped your hot dog and your 2 liter soda and get your fat smelly a*ss from the white man donated sofa in your host country and fight where it matters for what you believe.