Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopian
Member+

TPLF slipping away after committing unbelievable crimes

Post by ethiopian » 11 Aug 2019, 18:36

thanks to the useless Fandiya extremist elements from both Oromo and Amhara " elites " TPLF is just getting what it wants :

1. division of the country
2. no one is held accountable from TPLF fat cats after committing inhumane crimes against Ethiopians
3. Abiy is busy extinguishing fire here and there without doing much other than what he did when he first came

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: TPLF slipping away after committing unbelievable crimes

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Aug 2019, 18:47

I don’t believe they are slipping away. In fact it is wonderful to see the SOBs can’t fly to other part of the country beside self imposed cells called 1 mile square Zone Mekele. They will rot and die there. I dare them to come to Addis Ababa or Raya Azobo.

They are fûcked beyond repair. Period!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 11 Aug 2019, 18:56

What crimes? During the 27 years we ruled Ethiopia democratically, we Weyane didn't commit a single crime!! We Weyane are so nice people that we don't even kill the flies that land on the tip of our noses!

To give you an example, my Digital Weyane brother Awash told me that, when we Weyane were in power, all the prisons were converted into online universities, where the prisoners had free WiFi access and laptop computers, and best of all, they were all allowed to attend Ivy League colleges in the US with all expenses paid by our generous TPLF government.

Sending Amara and Oromo prisoners to get doctorate and PhD degrees abroad is not what Awash and I consider a crime. A crime is when you overthrow a democratically elected government that has won 100% of the vote!

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 11 Aug 2019, 19:08

Fed_Up wrote:
11 Aug 2019, 18:47
I don’t believe they are slipping away. In fact it is wonderful to see the SOBs can’t fly to other part of the country beside self imposed cells called 1 mile square Zone Mekele. They will rot and die there. I dare them to come to Addis Ababa or Raya Azobo.

that is the point Fed .... these animals are not supposed to die of AIDS, heart attack and stroke. they need to face justice and rot in Jail not in a Hotel room. More than anything else this what makes me sick .... I hope a separate entity will hunt these rats and bring them to justice. And all its crime family in the west should be looked into by Human Right groups

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Aug 2019, 19:39

Fed_Up wrote:
11 Aug 2019, 18:47