Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Asmera wedding

Post by eden » 11 Aug 2019, 16:00

I recently attended a wedding in the heart of Asmera and it was one of the highlights of my experiences. I don't have the video so please enjoy this youtube video instead. We talk politics all the time but there is life going on as well. So enjoy!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Asmera wedding

Post by Degnet » 11 Aug 2019, 18:00

eden wrote:
11 Aug 2019, 16:00
I recently attended a wedding in the heart of Asmera and it was one of the highlights of my experiences. I don't have the video so please enjoy this youtube video instead. We talk politics all the time but there is life going on as well. So enjoy!

Still nice to see them

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 11 Aug 2019, 18:06

Degnet

Thank you so much

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 11 Aug 2019, 18:22

eden wrote:
11 Aug 2019, 18:06
Degnet

Thank you so much
You are welcome eden,I have respect for you,never angry.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 11 Aug 2019, 19:24

Eden,

There is a clear difference between eritrean wedding and tegaru wedding this days. Tegarus are theives, you see them with gold and the fine closes, make ups dressess, shoes and ofcourse fake hairs. Their wedding look like wedding made in western world with high end decorations...etc. While eritreans wedding is just like this and it looks like time did turned around where the listros did it in style (of course from $$$ they robbed from ethiopian poor) while eritreans look dirt poor as has shown on the video

in anyways, it is morally better to have a humble and poor wedding the asmara video you showed us than tegarus theft extravanganza wedding cerimonies

honest opinions

Jimmy

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Aug 2019, 19:49

Misraq wrote:
11 Aug 2019, 19:24
Eden,

There is a clear difference between eritrean wedding and tegaru wedding this days. Tegarus are theives, you see them with gold and the fine closes, make ups dressess, shoes and ofcourse fake hairs. Their wedding look like wedding made in western world with high end decorations...etc. While eritreans wedding is just like this and it looks like time did turned around where the listros did it in style (of course from $$$ they robbed from ethiopian poor) while eritreans look dirt poor as has shown on the video

in anyways, it is morally better to have a humble and poor wedding the asmara video you showed us than tegarus theft extravanganza wedding cerimonies

honest opinions

Jimmy
When are you going to stop reading Menelik chapters, we already read them and understood them and we fought and won against Menelik Shatir??? Mi'efero Gold goes from Tigray to Addis Ababa central bank.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 11 Aug 2019, 23:57, edited 1 time in total.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 11 Aug 2019, 23:25

Misraq wrote:
Eden,

honest opinions

Jimmy

On this one Misraq, i will say you truly understood the twey-y hasad/hasidic woyanu doublespeak language of eden & that of other woyanu. I wanted to translate some other posts of eden/kerenite in the same way but you beat me to it. These high iq woyanu rats think they are so clever for stealing the cheese.

Side note, eritrea(ns) aren't dirt poor per say (ie circumstances/sabotage beyond their control past 2 decades)...however it is true that eritreans have always shared what they had and were happily content. Our enemies wondered why we always smiled even in our difficulties, some (like Awash) were even angry that our spirit doesn't stay in mourning/hopelessness. Anyways the tables have been flipped over on woyanu (a bit more to complete) & i see a bright future for eritrea(ns) and ethiopia(ns) minus woyanu.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 11 Aug 2019, 23:39

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
11 Aug 2019, 23:25
Misraq wrote:
Eden,

honest opinions

Jimmy

On this one i can agree Misraq, i will say you truly understood the twey-y hasad/hasidic woyanu doublespeak language of eden & that of other woyanu. I wanted to translate some other posts of eden/kerenite in the same way but you beat me to it. These high iq woyanu rats think they are so clever for stealing the cheese.

Side note, eritrea(ns) aren't dirt poor per say (ie circumstances/sabotage beyond their control past 2 decades)...however it is true that eritreans have always shared what they had and were happily content. Our enemies wondered why we always smiled even in our difficulties, some (like Awash) were even angry that our spirit doesn't stay in mourning/hopelessness. Anyways the tables have been flipped over on woyanu (a bit more to complete) & i see a bright future for eritrea(ns) and ethiopia(ns) minus woyanu.