Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

***F@CK***: WTF R ABIY & PIA WAITING 4?:-- KILL TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF BEFORE THEY DESTROY ERITREA & ETHIOPIA ASAP!ወይ ጉድ!

Post by tarik » 10 Aug 2019, 14:54

. Some agame mozerfuckerr deleted my earliar post, that is why i am re-posting this again. Stop deleting ppl's posts agame mozerfuckkkkers. :x

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: ***F@CK***: WTF R ABIY & PIA WAITING 4?:-- KILL TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF BEFORE THEY DESTROY ERITREA & ETHIOPIA ASAP!ወይ

Post by tarik » 10 Aug 2019, 15:47

I mean u 2 have z political and military and ppl's support 2 destroy these baztard terrorist-tigray-tplf top leaders that r destroying Eritrea and Ethiopia as we speak, but it is mind boggling 2 be z extent of ur no action. How long r u 2 going 2 wait until they get nuclear bombs??? :x

sesame
Member+

Re: ***F@CK***: WTF R ABIY & PIA WAITING 4?:-- KILL TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF BEFORE THEY DESTROY ERITREA & ETHIOPIA ASAP!ወይ

Post by sesame » 10 Aug 2019, 15:55

Tarik, there is no need to fire a single bullet to kill the TPLF. The quarantine, suffocate and kill strategy is working perfectly. I assure you, you will see the demise of agame outfit called TPLF in the near future. Just stop tight and enjoy the slow and excruciating death of the thugs.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 10 Aug 2019, 17:09

sesame wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 15:55
Tarik, there is no need to fire a single bullet to kill the TPLF. The quarantine, suffocate and kill strategy is working perfectly. I assure you, you will see the demise of agame outfit called TPLF in the near future. Just stop tight and enjoy the slow and excruciating death of the thugs.
Sesame

Good Day Sir

I understand brother but, we must also use force 2 assassinate z top terrorist-tigray-tplf agames and kill them. That will make them run 2 another country. They r sitting im meqelle hotel and r planning big crimes in Ethiopia and Eritrea. WE NEED 2 NEUTRALIZE THEM ASAP!!!

Good Day Sir

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 13 Aug 2019, 11:00

Still z Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf Leaders r sitting in Cursed-Land-Tigray and creating havoc 4 Eritrea and Ethiopia, but no action taking from ABIY or PIA, I am still mind bogged by their in action 2 these thugs. :roll: