Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zack

Pronouncing letter r by habesha Eritrean and Ethiopia when speaking English

Post by Zack » 05 Aug 2019, 10:29

They do pronounce it but with allot power surrounding the letter. And the accent is most likely identical when they speak it. Have any one else notice this.

Dr Zackovich

Misraq

Re: Pronouncing letter r by habesha Eritrean and Ethiopia when speaking English

Post by Misraq » 05 Aug 2019, 10:50

Yeah...for instance "Mother"

The same for somalies on letter P. ItoBBBiya and
BBroBBBlem :mrgreen:

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 05 Aug 2019, 10:53

What I have noriced:

For example, the word funnel is pronounced differently.
Ethiopians would pronounce it as ፈነል
Eritreans would pronounce it as ፋነል

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 05 Aug 2019, 11:39

Zack wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 10:29
They do pronounce it but with allot power surrounding the letter. And the accent is most likely identical when they speak it. Have any one else notice this.

Dr Zackovich
Zack aka agame undercover

Good Day Sir

First of all we Eritreans r not habeshas we r ERITREANS!!! Stop calling Kebessa Eritreans Habesha's. Only agames do this kind of SHIIIT. Second eventhough Somalians r kushetic africans, why is it like misraq said u can't say z letter *P* instead like z arabs u call it *B*. U can read z arabic written in HOLY QURAN but u can't speak or read z ARABIC LANGUAGE??? WTF????. We Eritrean kebessa or Metahet Or Barka Or Anseba N.MAssawa or S.Assab R All Eritreans. Stop calling us Habessahas. DENQORO AGAME. NO SOMALIAN BROTHER/SISTER CALL ERITREANS HABESSA'S ONLY AGAMES WHO PRETEND 2 BE SOMALIANS HERE. ABAAAA HAWIIIIIS!!!

Good Day Sir

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 05 Aug 2019, 14:49

tarik wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 11:39
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

Good Day Sir

First of all we Eritreans r not habeshas we r ERITREANS!!! Stop calling Kebessa Eritreans Habesha's. Only agames do this kind of SHIIIT. Second eventhough Somalians r kushetic africans, why is it like misraq said u can't say z letter *P* instead like z arabs u call it *B*. U can read z arabic written in HOLY QURAN but u can't speak or read z ARABIC LANGUAGE??? WTF????. We Eritrean kebessa or Metahet Or Barka Or Anseba N.MAssawa or S.Assab R All Eritreans. Stop calling us Habessahas. DENQORO AGAME. NO SOMALIAN BROTHER/SISTER CALL ERITREANS HABESSA'S ONLY AGAMES WHO PRETEND 2 BE SOMALIANS HERE. ABAAAA HAWIIIIIS!!!

Good Day Sir

Tarik,

You're wrong to say that Somalis can't pronounce the letter "P". Only those Somalis who don't speak well those languages that have the letter "P" are known to have tendency of pronouncing it as "B", any other Somalis who have a certain command of those languages have no problem at all in pronouncing the letter "P" as "P".

The fact that the above mentioned Somalis have certain difficulties in pronouncing the letter "P" as "P" and not as "B" has nothing to do with Arabic language! Why do you think some Arabs have difficulties in pronouncing it as "P" and not as "B"? Simply because the letter "P" or any other letter that pronounces like "P" do not exist in Arabic alphabets. And those Somalis have the same issue simply because there's no letter that pronounces as "P" in Somali language alphabets. Make sure you at least ask before you make a false connection, or conclusion.

but u can't speak or read z ARABIC LANGUAGE???
I hope you mean that Arabic is not our everyday language, which is true. But saying we can't speak or read Arabic is absurd! FYI, many Somalis speak Arabic fluently. In addition, Arabic used to be taught in every class at school in Somalia prior to the destructive civil war. However, it's far from being our favourite language.

Last but not least, you Eritreans go nuts and even insult people whenever someone associates you with Ethiopians. Nevertheless, you've the propensity of sticking us to the Arabs - and we don't like that as we're neither Arabs nor do we like them.

Hai capito bene, ragazzo!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 05 Aug 2019, 14:57

Hey Tarik,

Don't forget Zack is from Djibouti and doesn't have the usual sympathetic feeling that Somalis have towards Eritreans!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 05 Aug 2019, 15:13

tarik wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 11:39
Zack wrote:

Dr Zackovich

Good Day Sir

Good Day Sir
Tarik aka judgement day aka room service aka god knows what. There is no such thing as SOMALIANS rather somalis.

Zack

Post by Zack » 05 Aug 2019, 15:36

Tarik stop running away from. Your habesha identity its part of you unless your a lowlander but your not so you embrace your habashanese dear lad.

Dr Zackovich

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 05 Aug 2019, 17:14

Somaliman wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 14:57
Hey Tarik,

Don't forget Zack is from Tigray and doesn't have the usual sympathetic feeling that Somalis have towards Eritreans!
You are insulting Djiboutian.

the mentally ill imbecile is not Djiboutian, he/she is Tigrayan who is preoccupied with the so called habesha while badmouthing Oromo's.

Djiboutian are not even aware of "habesha" their existence.

Zack

Post by Zack » 05 Aug 2019, 17:48

Just because I am honest about galla brutality doesn't make me a tigrean

Dr Zackovich

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 06 Aug 2019, 09:33

Zack wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 17:48
Just because I am honest about galla brutality doesn't make me a tigrean

Dr Zackovich
You, Somaliman and Hawdian are Tigrayans.

One thing is clear, you really love your tigrinya speakers people.

nappy headed misraq, you are a smart woman.

Zack wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 15:36
Tarik stop running away from. Your habesha identity its part of you unless your a lowlander but your not so you embrace your habashanese dear lad.

Dr Zackovich
He is still desperately trying to reconcile the two tigrinya speakers.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 06 Aug 2019, 10:27

SinLady,

What makes you think that I'm a Tigrayan - unless you're a plain old stupid labeling people with any crap that crosses your mind, which you are at the end without doubt!

I'm not sure about Zack, but Hawdian is definitely a Somali.

You're nothing but a trolling idiot that nobody believes.

P. S. Go answer my question to you in the other thread!

Zack

Post by Zack » 06 Aug 2019, 10:54

So because I wish to. Make East African peaceful doesn't make me a tigrian. How does that even make sense our galla with abbesinian name.

Dr Zackovich

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 07 Aug 2019, 16:02

Two worthless Tigrayan idiots, No one cares about your ethnic background, woyane are gone and never coming back.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Aug 2019, 17:55

Zack wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 10:54
So because I wish to. Make East African peaceful doesn't make me a tigrian. How does that even make sense our galla with abbesinian name.

Dr Zackovich

But those comments of yours, above, posted by SinLady say more than simple wishes, boy!!! Habesha is not East Africa!

Zack

Post by Zack » 08 Aug 2019, 09:12

And I was also giving strategy and solutions to my dear friend halafi mengedi the only tigrayans nationalist on these boards. Gabadhan abysiniya lady cidwalba oo iyada ka fekir duwan wa tigray. Its very funny. You are right on one thing habesha is not East Africa habesha is Ethiopia for the most part.

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 08 Aug 2019, 15:49

Zack wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 09:12
And I was also giving strategy and solutions to my dear friend halafi mengedi the only tigrayans nationalist on these boards. Gabadhan abysiniya lady cidwalba oo iyada ka fekir duwan wa tigray. Its very funny. You are right on one thing habesha is not East Africa habesha is Ethiopia for the most part.

Dr Zackovich

Waa runtaa, kii ka fikir duwan-ba waa u Tigrayan, kalbaddan. Toban sano ka hor, cayday Soomaali ku dhigi jirtey ilaah uun baa ogaa, maantana Soomaali difaaceeday u heelan tahay! Mid innaga ah ayaa ku qabtaan u maleyn. Aniga iyo iyadu toban sano ka hor ayaannu is dagaalnay oo magacyadan ay noogu yeerayso iguma cusba!
Last edited by Somaliman on 08 Aug 2019, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 Aug 2019, 16:37

:roll: Agames idiots go learn how to write Somali correctly, anyone can claim to be Somali ethnic behind a computer screen!!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 Aug 2019, 16:55

Zack;

NO Somali would waste their time trying to tell one of their enemies (TPLF, the same TPLF who used to abuse, wipe out entire somali villages, impose blockades, etc), how to ''reconcile'' with their former bosses/teachers, Shabia.
It's the same as saying you are advising your ''peoples'' (who are really tigrayans, not somalis as you portray) enemies on how they can strengthen themselves; it's illogical.
Not saying Somalis have to like Oromos, but no Somali would be as obsessed with us as you are, and as friendly and pro-tigrayan, as you are.
All signs indicate that you're an agame cyber troll like hawdian. Agames have different disguises they use depending on the agenda they want to promote. so if they want to promote somali-oromo conflicts, they have their online trolls pose as somalis and insult oromos non stop, and so on.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 09 Aug 2019, 14:44

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
08 Aug 2019, 16:37
:roll: Agames idiots go learn how to write Somali correctly, anyone can claim to be Somali ethnic behind a computer screen!!

Not only are you wildly foolish, but also comical!

Anyone who speaks and writes Somali would agree in a second that my comment above is written with a high level of Somali - and of course devoid of grammatical errors whatsoever!

Your nonsense proves that your knowledge of Somali is rudimentary!